>build planner
grimtools.com

Wiki encyclopedia
>grimdawn.wikia.com/wiki/Grim_Dawn_Wiki

>mods
nexusmods.com/grimdawn/
moddb.com/games/grim-dawn

>Can't launch?
Be sure to install everything (manually) from _CommonRedist folder in game steamapps folder.
If still no go, then in steam library right click game name > additional launch options add /d3d9 (force use of DirectX 9)

previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

grimtools.com/calc/Q2zbO0A2
grimtools.com/calc/lNkBleBZ
grimtools.com/calc/mN4DMG5N
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8DekFFCE5c
youtube.com/watch?v=a6BbvCC0VI0
youtube.com/watch?v=iPe3LT37h-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=YgGzAKP_HuM
youtube.com/watch?v=HwY6kIncUtM
grimtools.com/calc/RVvdO3XN
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how do i go about capping resistances in elite

i have -1% aether res and im at homestead, im starting to get a bit scared

>reflective
At least I'm not dealing physical damage.

Check out the Homestead faction vendor, they sell some sick boots with 4 different res including aether I believe, you can relog to reroll the numbers to get the best aether res.

Is it ever worth taking the two Soldier auto attack passives for a Cadence build?

Exp tonic is pretty cool.

For anyone who wants additional Aether Res and has shit drops/low Rep/piss for Components, there's a good bit on the Devotion Web, pic related. Consider altering your devotions accordingly.

I'm running a caster inquisitor/arcanist and it feels p busted running around destroying everything with word of pain. For bosses you just inq. seal, word of pain, storm box and watch they die while you're unkillable. Flashfreeze is amazing as it gives you CC and increases your word of pain damage.

they are one point wonders

>enter ultimate at level 76
>level 83 an hour later

>life stopping me from playing more than an hour a day
>keep getting new character ideas
PLEASE I JUST WANT TO GET PAST ACT 3

Which classes are the best for minimum micromanagement and input as in passive skills + auto attacking combinations?
Soldier + Shaman?
I know pet classes have less input but you don't even do anything there besides just sitting at the back and watching your guys so I'm looking for something else.

any way i can see my pet's resistances?

Nightblade + X and just build for SS + AA procs. On my spell breaker I have SS on left click and that's all, majority of content can be farmed like this. On bosses you can click either a dispel or a heal/immune or if you fancy dealing damage you can click amarasta for buff + devo proc. On the other hand I would advise playing a caster in this game since there is a huge variety of spells and devo combos, pet builds and AA builds while usually strong and chill get dull after lvl 70 since your gameplay does not change much. On the other hand I haven't played expansion that much so maybe there some cool skill modifiers for AA builds.

What's a good devotion AoE proc for S&B phys cadence?

witchblades apply blood of dreeg & blitz into stuff then watch things die using cadence as the autoattack. Boring and easily played with a single hand

*ignores every skill and item that doesn't say "Dreeg" on it*

Post fashion

Really nice, although im not too fond of the weapons and boots.

I'm getting into the demo mastery but can't decide on arcanist or inquisitor for my 2nd. Any suggestions?

Also, is it possible to respec your masteries at any point?

Please help me
I'm level 75 and i still cant get rid of my revenant pet book

>Item doesn't add levels to bloody pox
Dismantled

What do you want to do with demo mastery?
You can only respec the Mastery bar down to 1 point but can't respec the Mastery itself.

Dick status: MUH

Are you the aids wizard from earlier thread?

Did anyone try a 2h lightning inquisitor/shaman? Seems like a pretty solid build but I really don't know what the fuck to do with the last couple of points.
grimtools.com/calc/Q2zbO0A2
I've put them into the inquisitor rune since it seems like a pretty good thing to have for either yourself or party members (I am probably going to play him in a group with some people). Totems in general feel kinda clunky with this build since I'd have to go kinda into melee-ish range, and I am not sure how to feel about the storm box. Seems like a decent skill to have but spamming it in conjunction with wind devil feels like a chore.

>farming Crucible for 49->50
>kill Krieg so fast his speech meshes into itself
kinda creepy when he does his HUUUUURAAAAGH scream

I'm centering everything around my fire strike and use a couple of bombs for CC, damage to bosses. Arcanist or inquisitor for defence, though i'm not sure if I should go Maiven's and that oh-shit button spell, or Inquisitor's Seal plus Word of Renewal

My first instinct was to pick literally every gear piece with fire particles that I could find but that looked obnoxious so I toned it down.

I really wish Grim Tools let you favorite stuff.

I just wish the game had at least one mainly acid focused single target ability. I tried combining occultist and necro for acid/vit/poison shenanigans and while it seems decently fun for mob groups bosses never fucking die. AIDS fountain can't really hit them if they move and spamming eyes is worthless too.

New player here, came a few days ago asking for a good ranged build if you just wanna be a shooty shooty pew pew guy instead of a magic missile shooter and was recommended Tactician and whatever Demo + Inquisitor is. I'm going for Tactician, but where can I find the ideal ranged build for them? Is Tactician really the best gun-based class? I want to use rifles and shotguns and whatnot, maybe with piercing shots.

Made my witch hunter less edgy, but added some glowing gloves for the true Solael experience.

>hardcore
>Port Fuckface
>enter that green area because I see some shiny shit
>suddenly fucking crystals rise up behind me
>"fuck you" message pops up on screen
>endlessly spawning aethrial scum
>green shit everywhere
>the ground explodes in fountains of green
>so much damage all my heals
>survive with a fucking SLITHER of health
I almost just had a fucking heart attack lads

My heart was beating like in 7th grade when I was talking to a girl from my class on an internet messaging service
lord almighty

Deadly aim only works on crits, not worth maxing it unless you have a ton of OA imo

oh fugg

2h ranged, Kraken Devotion, look into the Sharpshooter set

Demo/Inquisitor is probably easier without gear, but if you want your shots to pierce then Cadence lets you do that with ranged shots if you max out Fighting Form.

>Both Necromancer and Arcanist hold their left hands up to draw forth power from their various sources
Match made in Malmouth.

Enjoy early game sucking balls

Swap Ether Mine and Hand of Ultos. Grab Elemental Storm from Rhowan's Crown and put it somewhere or swap Stormcaller for Aura of Censure.

>SLITHER
you had one job, user
one job

I'm sorry, I got caught up in the moment

I'm a poison Warlock

It makes sense for me to just side with Death's Vigil, right?
Because none of the equipment matters to me and Chosen are heresy purging paladins?

Anyway to set buffs on autocast or make them permanent trough mods? I'm making an experimental build but one actionbar isn't enough.

Hit the Y key.

werent you guaranteed a legendary from the logrrhean boss?

If 50+

I feel like Aura of Censure is more of a way later skill.

You should get one regardless no matter what level you are. A long time ago if you were under 50 then you wouldn't get one but they changed that.

You will get the worse nemesis but sure

Worse how?

ah, it was when completing the quest not from the boss

How do you fight the Ravager?

But wouldn't they get more power if they used different hands so when combined they would use both to draw maximum double power?

Iron maiden goes RODA ROLLA DA on most casters.

If you are asking you probably shouldnt fight it.

>Kraken Devotion
I'm going for that, but I'm not too sure of what skills to go for. They seem to be CC and not damage.

word of renewal
inquisitor seal
deadly aim

Save your points for Soldier, Rush Cadence and Fighting Form, then go for either the last Cadence passive, 50 points in Inquistor for the Aura of Conviction, Inquisitor Seal and Word of Renewal.

You'll want all of it eventually.

Talk to my man the blacksmith about making components into mid tier shit, make sure you did all the quests you can to get folks to good reps so you can buy augments, start paying attention to resists on gear/skills instead of 100% yolo offense.

so i can't buy the expansion from anywhere besides like, steam can i? i have a bunch of money on amazon i want to get rid of, but can't buy it off there.

Buy steam gift card with amazon money.

oh fuck im stupid i did not even think of that, thanks dude

What do you boys listen to while playing the game?

In-game tunes.

I don't want to be a faggot and just copy some meta build but at the same time I'm so fucking squishy and deal no damage with my own build.

wat do

If I put a devotion skill that has a "35% chance on attack" on Raise Skeletons, does it proc of skeletons hitting things, or me using the actual raise skeletons ability?

Skeleton attacks proc it. Not the actual summon.

Are you guys mentally prepared to face Fulgrim in the (eventual) sequel ? I really don't see him not turning evil/corrupted.

Just got home and finished my Cold Soulrend build from last thread, putting on all the components and aguments on, what do y'all think?
grimtools.com/calc/lNkBleBZ

Will Inquisitor + Soldier get piercing pistols?

Why's all the gear look so samey? Where's all the cool looking shit?

At low levels, Ironically.

>that "port out to do something and then forget you're mid-zone and drop a port to go back" feel

Solael's Witchfire on a general Firestrike build or nah? Don't think I'm going to be using any of the Inquisitor's WPS stuff.

grimtools.com/calc/mN4DMG5N

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8DekFFCE5c
youtube.com/watch?v=a6BbvCC0VI0
youtube.com/watch?v=iPe3LT37h-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=YgGzAKP_HuM
youtube.com/watch?v=HwY6kIncUtM

Just had a go in the crucible with these.

>mfw

For a 2h necro build mostly focusing on summons, would bone harvest or drain essence be a better "filler" spell?

I need a build to play.
I dont want to play a pet build, I like attacking/using skills myself, not standing around and watching pets kill everything.
Was thinking of doing a dual-wield/2h range inquisitor + arcanist but I dont know how well it would work out. Would mostly scale fire/light/elemental damage and use arcanist as a utility class.

Has anyone done anything like this/have anything interesting/proven I could try? The build compendium is pretty dead.

Can someone tell me how I'm fucking up my planned build for my Firestrike Inquisitor? I have no idea what I'm doing, or if my build is viable.
grimtools.com/calc/RVvdO3XN

>9k hp
Wew lad
Nidallas is amazing for a ss build, cap that shit. OFF is pretty worthless, you should already have plenty aoe anyways. You really should try to get SS to 26 somehow. Are 10 points into maivens modifier really necessary?

So apparently Ravenous Earth isn't worth using because Vile Eruption blows? (not useful for bosses)

For a 2h ranged arcanist/inquisitor you should probably look into the dreadscorcher or whatever its called. Ive dropped both version but i wouldnt know how do go with it.

Correct. It's only good if you need an extra trigger for Devotion stuff.

Its not really a build. If you dont choose your gear too youll have no idea how to allocate your skill points because of +skills on gear. Anyways, flashbang is an absolute must. Thermite mines and bwc are also extremely good because how their debuffs.

it does mainly vitality damage which has many, many options for damage

hosting crucible, leveling my reaper

vidya

pass: rage

So yeah, no idea how to build, like I said. Thanks for that though, I'll reallocate some points.

>because how their debuffs
oh shit they got him before he could relay the intel
those sneaky cairn gods

Best build to clear ultimate with no gear investment
Go

Eye of Dreeg.

I meant "because of their debuffs". Its pretty late and my mind doesnt communicate well with my hands.
Id focus more on one damage type for now. So get static strike down to 1 and the lightning inquisitor proc too. That should free up quite a bit of space.

I mean it's a cold SS build, so I'm not sure if it's worth it, OFF is 1 pt in each mainly for the slow and -60 DA from an item (says higher because of gear boosts), This highest I can get SS is to 25, there's not enough items with +to nightblade or + to SS without dropping Soulrend for another Deathmark piece, but that invalidates the entire point of the build.
The 10 points in Maiven's isn't necessary per say, I just dropped it in there for the stun res mainly.

*not sure if Nidalla's is worth it

So boner army necros, did any of you take your summoner to late game already? How does it hold up on levels 70-100, on ultimate?

Nadalla is absolutely worth it, especially if you are using soulrend. The poison damage doesnt mean shit, you want the cooldown reduction and the crit damage (its literally like having a second IEE). Consider getting an eye of beronath too. If you can you should try to roll a +SS Badge of mastery, that should allow you to overcap it. (Outside of nidalla, its pretty nitpicky shit, just some suggestions)
SS coldbreaker is a really point starved build, sadly.

Is there any cool shit you can do with Necro that's not summons?

pls respond?