What are the top 3 most ridiculous

We Wuzians claims that you have seen, modern or historically

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuwaubian_Nation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism
archive.is/mMYm8/034e46f948bea3279831f4e240253393da83f9c9.png
youtube.com/watch?v=tr5Kq56heIs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_Turanism#Christian_Turanists
theguardian.com/world/2014/nov/16/muslims-discovered-america-erdogan-christopher-columbus
youtu.be/rLV9A8P00bw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuwaubian_Nation

1. The one that started it all....African Americans believing they are descendants of Ancient Egyptians (We Wuz Kangs)

2. Germans believing they were Aryans (We wuz Aryans)

3. Black People believing they were the ancient Olmecs (We Wuz Olmecs)

>Germanics are culture builders
>Mediterraneans aren't white
>Irish are human

Aside from your everyday ones, I'd like to point out an /int/ meme: slavs (I think it's mostly slovenians) claiming as slavic all indoeuropean people whose name includes the PIE root "wen", from the atlantic veneti (celts) to the italian veneti (both the ancient italic and the modern seajews).

before the black hebrew israelites you had the anglo-israelites

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Israelism

> he didn't knnow about comet dated real history that confirms slavic empire that existed 500 years ago

>Blacks thinking they had some super advanced secret civilization
>Europeans implying that civilization started in Europe or that we waz Romans
>Arabs seeing themselves as ancient Babylonians/Egyptians etc and not as the barbarian invaders that overtook those civilizations

Poles wuz Sarmatianz
Chechen/North Caucasians wuz Sumerianz
Croats wuz Iranicz

There should be a moratium on /pol/ bait.

how is it /pol/ bait

so you think its ok for black people to delude themselves in thinking they are connected to Ancient Egypt because you don't want to be seen as "racist"

That the Falkland islands belong to them

finns claiming to be both blacks and ancient atlantis

>Finland is the heir to the Roman Empire

nah, that was literally just a meme, not real wewuzism.

>Europeans implying that we waz Romans
Well that's justifiable. Western and southern Europe WERE roman land for half a millennium after all. And the rest of it was basically assimilated into post roman culture by the church and the HRE.

Europe is roman, just like western Asia is for all intents and purposes persian.

obviously blacks believing they wuz everything

germanics baisically believe the same thing as blacks, that they wuz sumerians, romans, greeks, hindus and chinese

hungarians believing that they wuz avars, huns, scythians, original inhabitans of the pannonian basin and sumerians
plenty of hungarians believe these politically motivated, outdated pseudohistorian theories

Fomenko wins in how stupid his shit is
Grant and Nordicists win in how influential their shit managed to become

Literally everything Varg Vikernes says about european history

Hindu nationalists take the cake for most wewuzisms
>Taj Mahal waz a hindu temple
>Jesus christ waz hindu
>Mecca waz a hindu holy site

someone post that thing where he's saying sumer, china and god knows what are all white

We Wuz Calculus (they claim that Newton and Leibniz "stole" calculus from India)

black people tend to do we wuzians alot more than whites..

but of course being a liberal faggot, you have to go after whites huh?

epic, simply epic

Whats with your whataboutism? And black wewuzing was already mentioned atleast five times in this thread

Dont they also say that ancient indians had nukes and were dimension-travelling time warpers and shit?

Black people like it or not were connected with Ancient Egypt, since they were a mixed society that included others like persians, jews, libyans, syrians, greeks even.

Nice try Varg.

no they weren't you idiot...the Nubians ruled Egypt for a while, but the original Ancient Egyptians were not connected to sub saharian Africans

stop being a white guilt liberal bitch

Essentially no African Americans think they're the direct descendants of the Egyptians, that's a /pol/ misinterpretation.

They just believe they were "kin" of the same race. It's the same as Americans of Scots-Irish descent who find some affinity with the Ancient Romans.

just as ridiculous

no competent historian accepts the "Ancient Egyptians were black" hypothesis

why don't you go after black we wuzians then?

Why are you so insecure?

Because Veeky Forums isn't full of black supremacist autists who start crying and screaming whenever you call them out on their revisionist bullshit

Becuase Im tired of white liberals letting blacks off the hook for their we wuz shit, in a way to not seem racist

Who said otherwise?

you did....saying that Blacks, like it or not, are connected to Egypt

oh so you let black we wuzians slide huh....in some weird way not to be racist

Middle age french wuz trojan and shit(and give this as explanation for the 4e crusade to the greek)

thats because we know their fucking stupid

Historia Regnum Britanniae by Goffrey of Monmouth:
We wuz Trojans
We conquered Gaul
We raided and brought Rome to submission

gr8 b8 m8

If a wewuzza comes on Veeky Forums and starts sperging out, we'll laugh at him. 'Til then, we'll be laughing at you.

This fucking this, 900 years ago the limeys invented we wuzism and started the whole british empire meme

ROME WUZ NORDIC AND SHIET

I've heard the ''WE WUZ SARMATIANS AND SHIET'' from various slavic nations but the
''WE WUZ ACTUALLY GERMANIC'' is the new trend. Every fucking western slav country says it.

>

I heard that claimed on Ancient Aliens because supposedly they found radiation near an Indian archeological site so the obvious conclusion they reached is that the Ancient Indians had nukes.

Lol no. But if i provide examples, you'd just say >white

>Historia Regum Britanniae (English: The History of the Kings of Britain) is a pseudohistorical account of British history, written around 1136 by Geoffrey of Monmouth. It chronicles the lives of the kings of the Britons over the course of two thousand years, beginning with the Trojans
>lives of the kings of the Britons
>beginning with the Trojans

>barbarians migrate into roman lands
>"We r ur kangz nou" they say to the former barbarians living there
>"okay" they say
>centuries pass and latin is bastardized and a jewish cult becomes stronger than ever
>barbarian warlords make crowns and put them on their heads
>"I am the true heir of Rome" they say to each other
>Emperor of Eastern Rome rolls his eyes and laments losing Italy once again to the barbarian pretenders
>more centuries pass
>Hundreds of barbarian nations rule Europe while the true heir to Rome crumbles in the east
>The barbarian descendants tell to each other "We wuz Romans and shiet" and rub each other's cocks with passion
>Meanwhile Constantinople burns and Rome is later sacked during a war

Fuck you.

kangs or not kangs? you decide

2/?

All ancestral claims are pretty ridiculous desu.

damn it im surpassing the maximum file size with some of these

archive.is/mMYm8/034e46f948bea3279831f4e240253393da83f9c9.png

4/?

central asians in pic

youtube.com/watch?v=tr5Kq56heIs

You are retarded
The PEOPLE inhabiting former roman empire are heavily influenced by their culture to this day
I have literally no idea why you had to bring on ruling classes

5/?

this one's nuts. btw only 20% of the images in the archive i'm getting these from don't 404.

Romans were heavily influenced by Greeks, so obviously they were Greeks, not Romans.

There's literally only one on this board and thats melanin warrior. And I hardly see him around anymore.

Egyptians were a mixed society and ruled by several different foreginers. You act as though everything was homogenous in ancient society and to argue it wasn't in Egypt is ridiculous.

Who was that one guy who believed that Lowland Scots were direct descendants of the Goths who sacked Rome and that Highland Scots were literally apes who couldn't interbreed with other humans?

That's why people say that they're Americans/Spanish/German, not Roman

They just claim to have some heritage

Are you retarded?

We are arguing about Europeans calling themselves Roman. We are NOT arguing about them being influenced by Roman culture.

And yes, I am mega retarded. Stop asking.

You went against the notion that (a part of)europe is historically and culturally roman and im refuting that

So... you're letting whites off the hook instead?
You do realize that lack of self awareness is a sign of autism right?

It was ruled and populated by Greeks for a while...where the ancient Egyptians white European? (of course not, the population was and still is ethnically Semitic)

Even Sudan isn't black African any more.

>''WE WUZ ACTUALLY GERMANIC'' is the new trend. Every fucking western slav country says it.
And which one of those are claiming that?

Actually they weren't Semitic but rather belonged their own branch of Afro-Asiatic (same language family as Semitic).

Kind of like how Italic and Germanic are different groupings but both belong to the broad Indo-European family.

Some Poles on /int/ pretend that they are East Germanics (Vandals etc.).

Czechs, Slovenes, some Poles

Mostly Poles I think.

>You went against the notion that (a part of)europe is historically and culturally roman and im refuting that
the part of europe that is historically and culturally roman is called ancient rome and it doesn't exist anymore
>ib4 snownigger goes WE WUZ again

>The one that started it all...
Technically that was a reaction to older 18th-19th century European movements.

The Romans themselves thought they were descendants of Trojans. Probably some traces of the remaining Romano-British aristocracy transferring the same legend onto themselves.

Could be worse.

Czechs outright call themselves western european.

What do that have to do with being East Germanic?
Sounds more like a way of saying "We aren't with fucking Russia" for me.

You seriously are retarded.

West European still isn't the same thing as East Germanic.

And they are correct.

Bohemia is the limit of eastern europe, Prague is one of the most important cities within European culture.

well it's pretty much true with czech

That, like all pedantry related to this successorship, was actually found to be the case if you maintain the beliefs that defined Tsarist Russia as one.

Well, maps showing 9th century aren't wrong, the areas of current eastern Germany were populated by Slavs. Most got germanized, except of Sorbs in Lusatia.
They weren't Poles though.

Also, I see a Swede there, but no proof it's a Pole too.

It's a p*le in Sweden.

There's no way anybody actually believes this, assuming f.Kr. = BC

That's Gothicism, or Geatish Bullshit, for you. It's fun mental gymnastics for historiographers.

You're right.
The Roman Empire was the heir to the Proto-Finnic Holy Roman Khaganate.

>19th century Hingarians:
WE WUZ PARTHIANS, DECENDANTS OF JESUS CHRIST, THE GREAT PARTHIAN WARRIOR!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_Turanism#Christian_Turanists

He himself have said he's Polish.

>Serbians built the pyramids
>Serbians wuz Roman emperors n shiet
>Serbians wuz the oldest civilization n shiet
>Da english language developed from Serbian n shiet

I hate my country.

How has no one mentioned Turks yet?

>muh Turan
Even though it was literally a British psyop to make for the demise of the Ottoman Empire while at the same time creating ethnic strife between the Russian Empire and its Central Asian subjects

>We wuz first explorers of the New World
theguardian.com/world/2014/nov/16/muslims-discovered-america-erdogan-christopher-columbus

And then there are the Kurds, the Masters of We Wuz, from acting like they ever self ruled in history to trying to act like they are the descendants of Medes to claiming Zoroaster as a Kurd.

>>Serbians built the pyramids
That one was Bosnian Pyramids.

Wait, is this seriously the sort of stuff that's spouted as truth in Serbia? That's fascinating

Finally this missing peace to Native American general that solidifies natives are descendants of Asians and whites,

youtu.be/rLV9A8P00bw

Wtf I Love Serbia now.

That's just the Balkans in general.

I know a tard that is convinced that Serbs built the egyptian pyramids

well the pyramid stuff is from one guy, but the rest of shit is embarrassingly common. Some of our """historians""" hold claim that a few roman and a few greek emperors were Serbs, and when an ancient stone tablet was found on our soil they latched onto it screaming we wuz ancien serbs n shiet, when the tablet was older than the fucking slavic migrations.

There are also some nutters that claim a 'forgotten' Serb empire existed in the 6-7th century, encompassing what is today essentially Yugoslavia and Bulgaria.

I could go on if you are interested. We are wewuzian as fuck.