/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread seafood special edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j0hzjKoI0kk
youtube.com/watch?v=gb0QCPGVtxI
youtube.com/watch?v=_AMpIbI5wm8
youtu.be/kyZBXO6tusk?t=6m18s
twitter.com/hadahadam/status/920688867371446274
twitter.com/TastelessCrab/status/920789999813058562
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hewwo

My daughter!

Naegi is the love of her life!

I love Junko!

Miu's Halloween Pranks!
It has been a while

Reminder that Oumaeda is cute!

Animator!

Why is Hinata so tiny?

I love Tenko!

Never forget K1-BR0

I want to fuck Kaito.

Twins!

Junko's boobs are full of despair.

Kotokyuutie!

He's been aged down for reasons

youtube.com/watch?v=j0hzjKoI0kk
youtube.com/watch?v=gb0QCPGVtxI
youtube.com/watch?v=_AMpIbI5wm8

It's pretty interesting how far V3 has come from its initial teasers
I'm glad they changed the rising podiums into floating ones instead, allowed for more movement to make class trials more entertaining
Also it seems they maybe going for a 3 way switch with protagonist spot for Keebo, Maki, and Kaito, maybe having the player control all three of them so that they could offer their own findings and evidence only they would have access to
Another thing is in the 2016 trailer Shuichi can be seen without his hat, probably a minor mistake but still interesting

GUYS??????????????

I looove Ouma!

She's missing her antenna

Despair has never been this good.

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

Watch Sleepy Hollow on Netflix!

Give her lots of hugs!

Have her help me hide Maki's body after I murder her!

Talk about how cute she is with Tenko!

>Mukuro Ikusaba appears as herself in her "Ultimate Soldier" outfit in the illustration on her U ranked card, instead of disguised as Junko Enoshima.
>The U ranked version of her card unlocks a Danganronpa V3 exclusive non-disguised Mukuro pixel for use in the board game and dungeon crawler minigames.
What am I missing here? I have the U card and the sprite is still the usual disguised Junko in the board game.

Wrap it and give it to Tenko!

Tenko doesn't want to be fed! Tenko wants to hunt!

My wife, Moe-tan, is thiccc.

Post sexual headcanons about your favorite Dangan

I'll give YOU lots of hugs, name-kun.
Pay for her education

Kill her

My husband, (You), is ugly.

Enable her vibrate function.

I love Kirumi!
Goodnight, /drg/.

>Another thing is in the 2016 trailer Shuichi can be seen without his hat, probably a minor mistake but still interesting
It was a marketing team decision, Kodaka said in the interview that he didn't know about that and was surprised that many nips predicted that Shuichi will be protag.

Oh, Percy, you're back? What's going on, man?

I want to go to the movies with Junko! What movies would your Dangan enjoy /drg/?
Night

Rantaro nii-chan and Shuichi-kun!

I also love Kirumi!

Goodnight, user.

Nothing, it works as it should be. Different board game sprite is just a meme.

Me toooooooo!

I remember when I thought the game would take place in a prison and the cast were all criminals. I was setting myself up for disappointment there.

Night Kirumi user
I wonder if Kyoko has seen the Clue movie, because it would be that. A light hearted mystery movie.

Cinderella 3

Hello there! I'm back for now, temporarily.
I've been playing a lot of video games and lost the track of time for a few weeks!

Is it time for /drgay/ yet?

nice

Me and Tenko adopting Himiko formally!

That's way too lewd!

Goodnight Kirumi-user!

I thought the same too, would of been a really interesting concept

New thread, new Tenko!
How is everyone?

Well it's nice hearing from you again.
Now where did Aussie Celes run off to?

>great at master/servant roleplay
>happily receives facials
>would let himself be gangbanged by hairy old men if it was for the sake of hope
>does his trial 1 laugh every time he cums

Hey Tenkogal! Super tired, what about you?

YamadaxChabashira

I want Tenko to step on me!

My plans to go to the bookstore tomorrow fell apart so I'm just going to clean and watch netflix I guess

>Maki's the first one you talk to in chapter 1's locker room scene
>Kaito's in the protagonist spot

Interesting. In that video Kaede still clearly has her protagonist design, so it might have just been placeholders, but maybe originally there were supposed to be more perspective changes.

Well that's a disappointment. Thanks for the confirmation user.

Himiko uses a weighted blanket unironically

Doing pretty fine, still tired from this morning, had to do lots of work. How about yourself?

YOU'RE way too lewd!
They should be alright. But then again, straya is a dangerous land full of ravenous beasts. And there are also lots of wild animals.

Kaede is the cutest cuckquean!

The kiss loving slag said he was busy doing real life stuff, and was working on a project

I need posts of Shuichi clutching his chest

Literally nothing wrong with that

Who needs headcanons when you have the love hotel? We already know that Tenko secretly wants to be violated by men, Mugi likes stepsibling incest, Kiibo likes handholding and Kiyo likes bondage.

Still slightly sad about my chicken, but I'm fairly sure I just aced my psych exam. So that's nice.

I'm pretty sure everyone thought that. Pre-release it was very common to speculate about everyone's criminal talents and why/how they got sent to prison.

I think the one I find most amusing (that I believed) was that Ouma was a cult leader, because Angie actually became a cult leader... and then Ouma was cast as one by the remembering lights.

youtu.be/kyZBXO6tusk?t=6m18s

Repeat after me

KEKHARA

Kaede giving Saihara encouragement before he goes on dates!
Saihara bringing classmates home and Kaede crying watching them have sex

KEKMUGI

No Tenko wants to have her pussy messed up by Saihara not random men

Who would win in a cuck-off, Kaede or Mukuro?

>Kaede crying watching them have sex
No no no! She should be blissful and sweet.

I'm finally beginning to understand stuff important to one of my classes so I'm doing well! Please get a healthy sleep schedule if possible!
I'm glad you're doing well! ^
I see... Well, it's not a bad idea to try to enjoy the day regardless! Maybe going out and eating nice food can fix the situation!
I hope you do well on it!! Good luck!!

She wants to have her body used by a nice man who practices Neo Aikido! It's like she's rewarding him or something!

Yawning a lot and being overall pretty tired. I hope you're doing well!

No, you are!

Kaede eating out Kirumi after Saihari cums inside of her!

For Kaito, cock is one of his favorite tastes. Not only that, but balls smell amazing. It makes him go a little crazy on it to be honest. Like, he cannot get it far enough down his throat to be satisfied. He's only satisfied when he feels those intense, powerful, salty, hot pumps of cum down his throat. When he sits back on his sandals, looks up at the other guy with cum all over his mouth and slobber running down his neck, hair all fucked up and wipes his mouth with the back of his arm and Kaito asks him if he did a good job and the guy cannot even speak because he's drained all of his energy out the tip of his dick….. That’s when he's satisfied!

>Maybe going out and eating nice food can fix the situation!
I wish, I'm going grocery shopping tomorrow though

The best DRv3 characters are those whose names start with K

Guilty!
I've heard of real life. Overrated. But at least they're fine!

Fine. But a little tired. I haven't been able to sleep well in the last couple of days.

He jacks it very frequently and has a high sex drive, but you'll never hear him admit to it without it sounding like he's lying or it's a joke.

Cockichi

He's one of them

You guys don't get it Rantaro is "one of those types" according to Tsumugi

Hes a fag.

I love my darling husband (soft and fluffy edition)

He's a normiefag

I did the translation you asked me to.
twitter.com/hadahadam/status/920688867371446274

Well he does have ear piercings.

Amami doesn't seem interested in any kind of romance, going by his FTEs, love hotel and Salmon mode.

For those of you that finished the game;

How did you feel about the ending?
Was it what you expected? Was it not great? Was it not terrible?

Keebo wants to hear the words of the Outside World; So let's hear it!t

Even better

It was fantastic.

Kaede is pushed to be romantic with other guy characters (Saihara and Amami) and I don't know if I like it. I would have preferred it was subtle, while cute, it really tipped off that she was going to die. I wasn't spoiled for the main character switcheroo and I still saw it coming.
On that note,
>ywn have your nails painted by Rantaro nii-chan
why live.

Fugg, das the wrong link
twitter.com/TastelessCrab/status/920789999813058562
If you guys could do me the favor of ignoring the rest of my Twitter, that'd be great.

I thought it was funny and I also think it's funny how everyone keeps arguing about it. Kodaka, the absolute madman!