/wfg/ - Warframe General

plains a boom boom edition

previous
>READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, only returning Warbros are currently eligible to join)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/u9fbkfB
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: lunv.io/E2jK0U
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/854253-warframe-update-22-plains-of-eidolon/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

multitwitch.tv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tips

I want my fucking pile bunker

if you could trade fully built warframes, how much do you think excalibur prime would go for?

>no blindfold
well what am I supposed to jizz on then

Limbo players need to be eradicated.

nitain extract needs to be easier to get.

15k plat

hello my fellow redditors

I want to fuck Titania and make the butterflies watch.

Duration + Range

New Multi-Twitch link?

just get an rss feed sent to your earthlink account for alerts and do every single one of them, usually at least 3 go up a day

please advise

Reminder that there would be no limbo players according to the story if the original limbo tenno that we got the blueprints from didn't have genius level intellect. Until limbo prime at least

Whats you favorite weapon / frame to invest a focus lens nowadays?

Back in the Tonkor/Synoid Simulor days it was a no brainer for me but now i'm not so sure.

I have Tigris Prime and Zarr at the top of my list right now but I'm not comfortable with Zarr being my main primary. Tigris on the other hand isn't that good in getting multiple kills in open areas as AOE weapons.

Are there any meme pistols / melee weapons that make focus farming more effective?

>Free Nitain from watching Twitch shills
>There have been an absurd number of Nitain alerts in the past few days

I agree with you, but it comes across as pretty lame to whine about it right this moment.

>not swimming in them from twitch drops

>reddit

To the first part yes
Void Relics aren't good for anything but the loot inside them, so there's no reason not to crack em open as soon as you get them.

Pick out the shit you know you don't care about or have a bunch of and sell it to him.

I'm swimming in fireworks.

just run fissures for things you want and sell the shit you end up getting instead

why is DE running such a huge stream campaign anyways? their game is not at all fun to watch other people play

range duration efficiency
augment for 4th ability let you walk and with ack and brunt guardian derision and electromagnetic shielding make you tank everything and protect your teamates also twin balolk with rift strike help out moving around
your first ability can take ocntrol of units and got certain bonuses from it like shield from ospreys or damage reduction from ancients, second ability is garbage is a couple of bolts which procs radiation damage iirc, 3 ability make enemies hit each other 4 ability make you invulnerable but you cant move and drain energy, i dont know why you ask here instead of consulting wiki

Marketing

Reminder that changes to Vasto and Lato prime suggests that for Christmas we will get Mesa and the unvaultening of never ever prime

Because it worked. Playerbase skyrocketed, and even with all the fuckups they're getting a lot of positive feedback from it.
Temporary or not this is easily their largest update so far in terms of player response.

>changes to lato prime

Nani? I thought POE only fucked with the Vasto and braton/lato Vandal.

yea I guess it's paying off, front page on twitch is a big deal right?

Prime hasn't been touched.

why isnt ivara chassis dropping for me reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>play bad trin with only 235 range on bere
>we barely lose the round because i ran out of energy
>leave squad after mission without saying anything
>he whispers me salty messages 1 min later
>tell him hes garbage because he's mr20 without maxed range ev
>puts me on ignore
>continues to whisper me

Genuinely feels good to know that you can trigger people this easily without even trying

they will never, never eveeeeeeeer release excal prime

i bet my left nut on it

what the fuck is "IRL"? I've never seen that game but it looks like some shitty life is strange shit from the thumbnail

night form Equinox with maxed range + a bit of duration and augment for spreading sleep

any melee but crit builds + combo preferrable

high level extermination

naramon with extra XP from melee kills

stealth multiplier

easy comfy solo focus

It had mr0 as required

Now it's 6

Wonder why

it's exactly what it sounds like, people using cameras on the street and camgirls who are too lazy to pretend to play videogames

So the first guy is lying?

user.

It's for people streaming not-games
aka guys livestreaming their local gym and women slutting it up as much as they can without breaking Twitch

My current EV is 160 range with 200 Strength, blame me

>300% Pwr Stronk Chroma
>Crit Kot
>Sobek + Riven + Acid Shells + Shotgun Spazz + Arcane Tempo
I don't think I've ever had this much fun in Warframe.

mostly cam girls and some people stream outside doing in real life stuff eating drinking

camwhoring skanks

>absurd level of nitain alerts
>guaranteed 4 a day

fucking idiot

I'm a founder and I would be pretty assburgled if any of you peasants got their hands on my husbando.

Oh so it's actually real life shit. Fucking misleading thumbnails. Like fucking advertising CN Real with Cartoons or something.

>Lato Prime
>Increased damage from 22 to 37
>Increased Crit Chance from 5% to 30%
>Increased Status Chance from 5% to 20%
>IIncreased Mastery Rank requirement from 0 to 6

DON'T DO IT DE

DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE

>interception sortie

Alright lads, what is the best way to grind rep for Cetus at this point?

They've fucked with the lungfish spawn rate

You said they would do it for PoE just a few months ago. Now it's Christmas.

Face it, you will never EVER get any founders stuff.

What's the lore reason for Nitain being exclusive to alerts? Secret refining techniques known only to the not-Tenno?

Secret Nezha tech: Use Hema and Health Conversion to collect health orbs while using halo, so the next time you cast it you get an extra powerful shield.

>have a rad-modded Opticor for dropships
>throw up some tornadoes for PoE defenses
>can't change the tornadoes to the pretty radiation colour because the Opticor's magnetic AoE overwrites it
:(

it's gonna be umbra with lato+skana prime

>Increased Crit Chance from 5% to 30%
>Increased Status Chance from 5% to 20%

You'd better not have actually paid full price on that shit. $250 for a meme gun is retarded no matter how artificially rare it is.

are you feelin spooooky today /wfg/?

>>Increased Crit Chance from 5% to 30%
>>Increased Status Chance from 5% to 20%

look for stpeach for some good IRL content thank me later

It was back in the glory days of 2012 or whenever and I had $50 to spare, fuck no I didn't go for Grandmaster, so no Skana Prime or whatever else for me.

Focus farming comes down to building either for raw aoe killing power or stealth melee. In no particular order, prime as appropriate:

Mesa/Akstiletto (any secondary that suits Peacemaker works)
Spore Saryn/Ignis
Sleep Equinox/Atterax (or any suitably chunky crit melee)
Resonating Quake Banshee/Anything
Etc

>that fucking nerf gun color scheme
Disgusting. I'm stealing it

I don't even own it. That's not an autistic anthill they want to push.

Official stance on all founders shit is still "NEVER EVER NEWKEKS" so I doubt it.

You got like 10k platinum, it wasn't just the gun.

what are some things shitters do /wfg/

Oh nice. Prob works for Rhino too.

>tfw computer is shit so I can only have a few streams open at once

>>>>D
yeah no thanks I think I'll stick with 2D and pic related

Play Limbo

it works on mobile too, open 1 more on your phone

No, it means we will get fucking AkVasto Prime, finally.
I've had this extra one in the foundry for a year and a half at least.

not play limbo

Is todays eximus rescue sortie 3 worth focus farming?

I don't own a cellphone

>Secret Nezha tech: Use Hema
>in solo clan
:L
It's easier to farm trade chat than the derelict but I can't deal with the people in there

>inb4 mesa passive is buffed on her prime

How do you get the health orbs?

play

if grineer sure

MR2 test should be switched to the advanced movement tutorial.

Im not fast myself but I'm goddamn sick of retards who don't know how to bullet jump.

Tried it earlier, it's garbage. No spawns at all after you rescue the hostage, enemies are really sparse before the rescue and there's no alarms on lua.

Are corpus that much shittier?

>3D
but you are looking a picture through you monitor so is 2D

thanks for the information guys

fill out this simple test to find out if you are up to snuff

>the tenno in the official Ghouls comic uses base excalibur, base skana, but lato prime
what did they mean by this

not conform to the meta in this single player game
use melee weapons other than atterax
not own maiming strike

Broken Staff.

Is this a meme or do you actually rely on retarded boring gimmicks

>owns nezha

why do you hate nezha my dude, hes a rhino-lite who goes zoom zoom

I have never ever pretended to be retarded

What is the best way to farm 250k focus/day without using sorties? 30d Affinity boost?

fug

honestly i dont remember how much the affinity corpus gives for kills, what i know is that grineer drops the most affinity for kill off all factions, for example, hydron is super good to lvl up stuff because its fast, small so you get tenno affinity by all people since you all are near each other, and grineer gives a lot of affinity, you know what im gonna slap some big lense on banshee and afk hydron with 4 active,

You should really move "Play" to the free space.

FUG

you should add 'PoE update isn't that bad' somewhere

multitwitch.tv
/NeoNess007/MoistBean/fotifive/ptpv/shogunlol1/spiritualjedi/shortyyguy/giantwaffle/summit1g/st00sh/wiseygaming/jeniside/annemunition/uk_jarvis/bagels24/sader325/carnivena/aranblazzerd/jwalker__

>almost completely ignore quill rep
>have enough fish to feed Ostron for months
I'm going to be screwed once they introduce more content requiring tater and tater guns.

does the game have to be open to get twitch loot