Previous Thread: >[AWA FGO Panel]
pastebin.com/4bwYGcRR

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk
>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

Japanese FGO has its own general, search /fgog/ in the catalog

>Halloween Event: Adventures of Singing Pumpkin Castle!
October 17th 3:59 UTC to November 1st 3:59 UTC
3 SQ for 10000 likes or 2000 shares

>Halloween Pickup Summon
Date: October 17th, 7:00 UTC - November 1st 3:59 UTC
5* Tamamo no Mae
4* Carmilla, Tamamo Cat
3* Mephistopheles, Darius III
5* CE Little Halloween Devil
4* CE Halloween Arrangement
3* CE Jack-o'-lantern

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg (embed)
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform
NATIONAL PROBLEM GAMBLING HELPLINE- 18005224700

gamblersanonymous.org/ga/
gamtalk.org/

remember to save your quartz for this chuu2 princess

Post your Grails /fgoalter/

I'm sorry for your medical condition, user.

AUO

SAY HER NAME

SAY IT

explain this gay ass meme you keep posting

>not burning only enough cards to cover 1/3 to max level in case you Greatly Succeed

These Lizthreads have been strangely competent lately with no embeds or anything. I'm pleasantly surprised.

Arts=Neets
Buster=Brainlets
Quick=????

Andy, is that you?

So? AP 40? AP 30? Where you farm Bats?

>Another Medeafag

You're my man

cucks

nope

gay desu
although it happened from 89 to 90

But she's so far away

How would you rank other gachas compared to FGO? I only play this and FEH but I notice quite a few people here playing other games.

>spend 7 tickets
>feel guilty for not having mind of steel anymore
is this normal?

Reminder that Tamamo is a slut who got kicked out of three countries.

fag. shouldn't have spent any

In terms of generosity, the difference between FEH and FGO is like clouds and mud.

>Super Monster League
>Valkyrie Connect
>FEH

All higher than FGO.

dream girlfriend has pretty good rates

I know. I feel bad enough user, you don't need to tell me

Why does she badmouth Tamamo so much? Aren't they friends?

Level 100 alien is good Civilization

I spent 4, despite telling myself to only spend 3.
Having exactly 21 tickets was annoying me.

You can fap to most of the artwork in this one

Because real recognize real.

Last one was LLSIF.
Gacha there was shit as fuck. After half year no UR.

Retarded cat in heat.

Everyday until you like it

Good Civilization for all user.

then use 1 more

My Golden Boy is all ready, now I'll be saving all my Grails for Shuten. Will have enough to get her to 100 when Onigashima hits.

you don't banter with your friends user?

>tfw no Ryda gf

Not behind their backs.

Arcadios?

It's good to pace yourself instead of going full mind of steel, honestly. Think of it as a cheat day when you're dieting, just don't do it too often and keep your goal in your mind.

It's that time again, Alter. Let's give some shoutouts to the people who are always there for you on your friend's list!

Bah, grats on your Tamamo and thank you for having an Ilya for Good Civilization. Couldn't have got pumpkins done without you.

are you a chav or a chad?

add me so I can double Lv. 100 Kintoki shenanigans

371 254 923

Same, i get bored after 2 years and not a single new UR, i finally dropped when i didn't get my UR Dia

Other games are way generous. Dorapo, FEH, and even Dokkan Battle have better rates.

Kill yourself. Removed.

At least I didn't pay any single dollar for this game and still sold account for 35$.

I'd like to thank all of the kaleidojets on my zerker slot, though I've added too many at this point to remember.

>tfw I haven't even max ascended 1 servant yet alone grailed one.

47 Mashus and the rest are some fags with kaleidojets can't be bothered to learn names

Request sent!

Same

>Paying for a mobile game

I got Alien NP2 and the Fox. What now?

30 ap bats
40 ap is for pumpkins which don't exist

MeteorD?

There you go

Yup!

Mellow.

I like Medea and i didn't have any good caster to fight in direct combat or 1-kill strategy, so Medea was the only one with that characteristic. I'm not sure what to grail next, maybe Nobu Nobu

I’m already sick of arts team taking forever to clear shit.
What’s a good team comp that doesn’t take ages to do shit?

They're all kinda shit, honestly. FEH is good if you just want the character, but cucks you with IVshit,
LLSIF has 1% rates too, but at least you're just rolling for essentially a costume.
FFBE is miles worse than FGO, same shit rates and you can't get attached to anything because it'll be powercrept in 2 months.
The less I say about KHUX the better, it's usually pronounced "cucks" for a reason.

Dropped BE and Cucks, still play this, FEH and SIF

Man I can't begin to thank you enough your Kintoki made Okeanos an absolute joke

50 AP quest when user?

>not rerolling
You only have yourselves to blame.

Will Kiyo murder you if you try going for her younger self?

>Guerrilla doesn't drop a pumpkin
ffs i still need 30 more for the other 2 CEs.

Next week
Please understand

It was a excuse to drop the game desu, with FGO at the moment is enough for me.

bitchy sketchy

berserkers

Dam. I really like how recognizable people are by their grailed servants. On the other hand though it means we have a much smaller playerbase.

I'm glad he was helpful! Hopefully I'll get his Animal Communication to 10 soon so I can instant NP with MLB Princess soon.

Shout out to Avenger and his grailed Liz

I still log in and play a song a day but I'm just waiting for All Stars at this point.

I though it was a meme. I was wrong. Special thanks to the user who told me I still had time, my fox wife is with me because of you.

I'm going to try and roll for Tamamo. Please lend me some (you)s.

FEH was really kind to me, but it's actually about on par with FGO after taking IVs and that you typically need 4 SSR units into account. It's only better if you're a luckmaster. Pity rate helps slightly, but it's only a real pity rate after you've spent $500 or so.

Old Puzzle and Dragons was so bad that you didn't roll outside of once a month, when the gacha became remotely possible to deal with. That shit was black box though, no one knows the drop algorithms to this day. Nothing was worse than old school PaD.

FGO is pretty reasonable, but people think that hoarding quartz is the answer. It isn't. I have most of my shit from rolling singles or the odd 10 roll when I felt like it, but every time I've focused something down I get jack shit.

>192793715
you won't get her

Have you never in your life met a non-2D woman?

impressive summoning circle user

Drown in your banners and die.

jack every thread until she can be adopted

Good luck, user! I believe in you.

Mikon!

>Bah

Whenever I use Bah's Tamameme, I always get pumpkin drops.

>and that you typically need 4 SSR units
Which even if you can't roll them are easy as shit to get since you can upgrade a 4* to a 5* and 4* units drop like candy

Dude, just do this

But why? Skill whores benefit from nothing a grail offers.

Ganbatte!

Goood luck!