I was tired of managing a dozen different browser tabs to keep track of upcoming ICOs (Initial Coin Offerings) so I...

I was tired of managing a dozen different browser tabs to keep track of upcoming ICOs (Initial Coin Offerings) so I made a site to keep track of them all.

It's called ICO Alert: icoalert.com/
>updated daily
>shows ALL active and upcoming ICOs
>optional email notifications when new ICOs launch

Let me know what you think, anons. Also, which ICOs are you waiting for? I personally have my eye on:
>Aeternity (just invested)
>REX
>Gnosis
>Basic Attention Token
>Aragon

TaaS

I was going to, but they are only at ~2% of their cap in a week so I'm going to wait until the end of the ICO and then re-evaluate.

They are selling 101,000,000 tokens, thats why the cap is so high, but the developers expect around 6k btc (I asked them) which is good actually because the rest of the tokens is going to be burned, that alone shoul be enough to give a premium to the price

The minimalist approach to design is appreciated, OP.

Didn't realize the rest would be burned. Thanks user. Assuming the fund itself has good returns, the tokens will probably fetch a high price.

Do you think they'll get picked up by an exchange even though it's a closed-end fund or will you have to find a buyer to sell your TaaS?

Cheers mate, glad you like it.

Nice site senpai.

Where do you get this info? Just lurk around and compile it for us? If so, thank you.

Also redpill me on cosmos

Yep, I just do a lot of lurking and compile it all. Takes a while but as the userbase scales the donations will hopefully scale too.

Here's the basic gestalt of Cosmos
>links together several different blockchains
>probably ETH, BTC, and lots of altcoins to start
>lets you exchange 1 crypto for another crypto, like shapeshift.io
>lets you write smart contracts in 1 language (tendermint) while allowing you to execute the contracts using multiple cryptos
>will presumably let you interface blockchain-to-blockchain in other ways

I'm not 100% sold on it yet, but if they raise a huge amount of their funding cap in the first day, I'll likely jump in. I wasn't sold on Matchpool either but it raised $4M+ in 3 hours so I jumped in towards the end.

What's the expected return for these tokens?

treefiddy x

The tokens act as your stake in the overall investment fund. The distribution is:
>50% profit in ETH to all token holders via smart contract
>25% profit invested back into fund
>25% profit as management fee

What's different about TaaS is that it's a closed-end fund, meaning that the only TaaS that will ever exist are the ones that are sold during this sale.

Add https

They already have agreements with two or three exchanges and and are it talks with the big boys... the tokens should be sold only though exchanges, but keeping them in cold wallets is needed to get your share of quarterly profits.

You can't really tell for certain, I'm hoping for 1.5x increase after the ico and initial trading in exchanges, but you never know, I'm just especulating here

thanks friend, i was just wondering if this existed

If I make money from an ICO I heard of through your site, I will send you some btc

Will do, going to add it today.

Cheers, thanks user!

Thanks for this user, good stuff

Recommend using the phrase Initial Coin Offerings in your title and just under the logo to help out SEs.

Why do you care if it's just a site with some public info? Just curious because I have some non-https sites.

Where is MyBit?
They're re-launching an ICO soon

Amazing. You solved a problem for me and I'm sure it's the same for a lot of other peoples. Just try to not become a shill scammer when you'll decide to monetize your shit.

Nice site, the font isn't very easy to read though.

MyBit has been up there for a while. It's under the upcoming category for April 26.

Good idea user, thanks. Just swapped out ICO for Initial Coin Offerings.

Don't worry, I won't. Someone donated 32 ETH to my donation address by mistake, and I sent it back when they asked, so you can be sure I won't be doing any scams.

>also HTTPS is now active, so rest easy security anons

Nice site!

Thanks user, glad you like it!

can u add MADMAN pictures to it, for legitimacy?

(just kidding, obviously)