US:
@Illidan-Horde
@Illidan-Horde
@Sargeras-Alliance

EU:
@Silvermoon-Alliance

/wowg/ Battletag List
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

Funposting Pastebins (Credit to Aboheal)
pastebin.com/1VKLMpBC
pastebin.com/uuKGFLRg
pastebin.com/WpfFKqxS

General Resources:
wowprogress.com/ (use this to determine what realm you want to make a new character on)
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/brVSAnL4
pastebin.com/80n6yjWJ
pastebin.com/W5irZJ6k
pastebin.com/NBBubpAM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FOR THE HORDE!

Stop playing retail.

Is it cool to play DK

Stop playing private servers.

stop

>The Dark Below will never be real

>Chris will never hype up a new expansion reveal ever again

It's not fair

OFFICIAL FILTER LISTS that you can use to make WoW General Great Again.

Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/brVSAnL4

Comments:
pastebin.com/80n6yjWJ

Filenames:
pastebin.com/W5irZJ6k

Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/NBBubpAM

Make sure to update these lists once you start using them and to post these links when a shitposting OP makes the new thread.

As always, add to and prune these lists as necessary so we can keep this general on topic instead of letting avatarfags and shitposters ruin this general.

>You will never have Blizzard strip the top two guilds of their kills for account sharing.
>Then get world first with all the namefags from /wowg/.
>And Pozy gives you a plush finicky fox with gold cap.
>And Aeyr comes back and buys you a Garrosh mount.
>And Jalopy's benched for the whole thing.
>And Rudi whispers you telling you that you're his one true bud.
>And your frozen mouse stops work-
>Frozen mouse?
>Why are my hands covered in plate armor?
>Is that death I smell?
>Oh god why do I have that sword from that South Park episode?
>Am I the Lich King?
>And you'll run off to Mount Everest to live your days alone as the Lich King.

>re-roll horde becuase apparently the players are better
>pug a +11 key
>940 blood dk dosen't grip/massgrip/interupt a single time
>935 destro warlock gets outdpsed by a 0 legendary 911 sub rogue

what the fuck happened to horde

has the game ever had a progression system that people cared even less about than artifact power

why can't we still vendor the tokens for gold

Why doesn't anyone do great invasion points

Sylvanas' Ice Cold Pussy

Mexicans and brazillians

she would be so stiff from rigor mortis that at this point fucking her would be like fucking cabinetry

Does it matter if I have a alliance toon on a heavy horde pop server and vice versa? (pvp)

>toon

haha lol

>alt tab
>wow window flashing
>ganked by belf paladin

What weapon would improve this mog?

gnome paladins when?

nerubian crypt lords when?

Feral druid or WW monk?

monk transmogs can look really cool

>have an alt at 70 I didn't want to play because wotlk range is shit
>timewalking for BC
>neat that would be a fun way to level it through that shit range
>game tells me to go fuck myself because apparently you can't do BC timewalking content at BC level cap
>log out because seriously fuck 70-80
t-thanks

feral if you like pooling energy and watching timers, ww if you like always having something to press but having to make sure it's not the same button twice in a row

woops wrong wow

Is this game fun? I hear there's a lot of P2W bullshit.

Its not really p2w, nothing is really that powerful

>96k

Not bad

Fuck yes it's fun, only other thing i play than WoW, no it isn't P2W

should be able to queue as soon as you hit 71

i have been calling my characters toons for 11 years and im not gonna stop because of autists on Veeky Forums

I just wonder how it all started. Who started called their characters cartoons? Who started shortening it to 'toons? Even stranger, it caught on and others started saying it too. It's all so bizarre.

How do you guys level up your alts to 100? Just run random dungeons forever?

dungeon grind to 60 with non-sjitter premade, quests with a side dungeon here adn there until 100

Yeah, heirloom gear and random dungeons is faster than having to travel from zone to zone to level.

dungeons to 85, then hyjal, jade forest, draenor bonuses with exp pots

Fem draenei or male dwarf shaman?

Is there such thing as "too much content anxiety"?

>have a 110 DH and a 108 Monk
>Use my 100 level boost I got on launch for my gobby hunter
>Trying to do order hall/quests/dailies/levelling on three different characters
>Hallows end just released
>Even thinking about visiting all the inns in the entire game on three characters gives me anxiety

Even if I do just the dailies on three characters I don't think I'll have enough treats to buy three of every pet as well as the costumes. I'd just get one of each pet but I'd have to wait till next year to get them again.

>Never played WoD
>Find out I got a free level 3 garrison
>Guildies tell me to "get up on it" for gold and shit

>Mfw trying to juggle all this shit like it's a second job

I want to stop but if I do I'll miss out and fall behind. What should I do? Should I just stop worrying? Should I ignore my garrison and just focus on getting my characters to 110?

i hate chromie so much

Just stop doing old content and focus on the new one. Get back to old stuff when the expansion is over and you cleared most of it.

I don't know why I log in anymore. I'm so bored and burnt out of the game.

Let's see
>I could do more AP grinding to get to 75 for a few more Netherlight Crucible traits
>I'm not sure if PvP even still exists in Legion but I guess that's an option

For the past month, I've been farming old mounts and doing old achievements when I log in. My guild and a couple of friends who play still love this game. They get genuinely excited on reset day and when they get a Legendary.

I don't know how. Oh boy, yet another 970 item that drops like shit in a barn. Oh boy, another reset week where you get to do more Mythic +s. Woo-fucking-hoo! At least I got 4k from my class hall today... so that's a plus I guess?

How do people still stay so excited for this game?

She's not a fan of you either.

I play casually so I can actually enjoy the game.

You're overwhelmed. You just described a set of goals, now you have to decide for yourself which is most important. Prioritize what you want to do first and what you are willing to do last. Only you can make that decision pal.

Get Zygor's Guides for free from various forums/sites where people upload it and use the leveling guide. It's super fast, gives you an exact route for quests, auto accept/turns in quests to save time and makes leveling quicker than it already was.

sex

what about fel queen chromie?

Got a link for a poor lazy user?

That skin took my money so fast. Fem gobs are too hot

delete this

if the game makes you this upset it might be best to find something else to do instead of crying about it to strangers on the internet

By looking forward to the next expansion/leveling alts of different classes or the opposite faction just to see things from a different perspective.

there's not enough goat futa horsecock on fem worgen anal in that photo to be an accurate representation

zygors? is this fucking 2006 just do dungeons faggot

Old mmo called toontown.

Well its a photo of outside the inn. The real heresy is inside said inn, which is why the headless horseman is trying to burn it down with them in it.

I wish the game would have no limits on transmog. You should be able to dress up in whatever the fuck you want. It doesn't affect gameplay so I don't know why there are rules to transmog. You should be able to get any mount you want too, I don't see the point in discontinuing them. A very small percent of the population might get pissed that their e-peen went down a couple of inches but who cares. This would make the game more fun in my opinion.

>2006
They provide constant updates. What you just said is stupid. That's like saying, is this 2004? Just play another game faggot.

Dungeons aren't nearly as efficient as questing for leveling as quickly as possible. I've done them both on a lot of alts.

C-chotto matte!!

Looks like frost is back on the menu boys. Unholy t21 needs to get changed ASAP.

/xivg/ is laughing at us bros ...

>playing female characters as a man on an RP server
creepy. Would you p lay a female character in D&D?

Yes

ye

what if i play a female character so i can roleplay as a female(male)?

final fantasy xi? That franchise is doing worse than blizzard ever will.

>You can't roleplay as a girl! What is this some kind of fantasy make-believe setting? You can be a burly 9ft tall green orc though, or a dashingly handsome elf boy.

>not RPing as a sexy female bard with max charisma and making constant sexual advances to other members of your party

Between ele shaman and windwalker monk, which is easier to play? which has more buttons?

>doing worse
>XIV has more active players at the moment

this guy gets it

You do realize that you can never self-insert into fiction, so why should I make a male character, if its literally not me ever over at all?

>>XIV has more active players at the moment
>0 proof
>makes claim

there's a special place for you

I meant the final fantasy franchise as a whole. FF7 remake is going to be episodic, and Final Fantasy XV was a shitfest. Now people are hoping the new kingdom hearts will be good.

Windwalker.

Thank me later.

this so much. theres so much mail armor that should be plate, from when they did the changeover. just let me xmog whatever i want, the game is already silly enough, i go to goldshire on a new guy and theres a death knight on some giant infernal demon mount, a demon hunter flying a giant phoenix, i think the immersion of it being a fantasy is gone by now

Immersion died in Cata.

>FF7 is going to be episodic
thats not true is it? it was already most likely going to be butchered and turned more into advent children garbage then ff7, but episodic to boot?
im just mad square never gave ff6 the love for psp like they did 1,2 and 4. 2 was such garbage, no one wanted it updated.

>Still no Expansion leaks

HOW!?

What do we think of trans players?

that's what i was wondering honestly, but, i think we already know what it's going to be.

>According to Kitase, "It will essentially be a full scale game for each part of the multipart series. In XIII, each installment told the story from a different angle. It was kind of like approaching an unknown territory in a sense."

>"Whereas with Final Fantasy VII Remake, we already have a preexisting story, so it wouldn't really make sense if that isn't encompassed in a multipart series... So if we're just looking at each of these parts, one part should be on par with the scale of one Final Fantasy XIII game."

I'm not sure what to make of it. It sounds like they are trying to sidestep and say it isn't quite episodic. But you be the judge.

trains is good job

Void. Etherals. Jaina, Wrathion, Azshara.

yup all that and probably N'Zoth thrown in there at some point

HAMMERS UP BOYS

>tfw want to quest into argus to get the new missions for huge gold gains on all classes
>that effort

Well N'Zoth and Azshara are a package deal. Like Kel'Thuzad and Arthas.

Are there any good meme guilds on Illidan?

holy fuck he got fat
what a fucking fat fuck

he's fit now

Alright, /wowg/;
Gnome or Goblin?

It's a void. That's the leak.

no they all died

right makes right

Why not both?