teamfortress.tv/servers

>Tips and guides
Blog: tf2.com
Wiki: wiki.tf
Class guides: pastebin.com/u/TheOperator
FAQ: pastebin.com/6t7WNtgn
Mods: pastebin.com/bzzUK5tz
Steam status: steamstat.us steamgaug.es
Preview Loadout: whatsnext.loadout.tf | steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/158547475
HUDs: huds.tf
Game Traffic: steamcharts.com/app/440#1y

>Sites
scrap.tf | tf2outpost.com | backpack.tf | bazaar.tf
BP check: backpack.tf
Prices: backpack.tf | trade.tf
Scrapbanking: scrap.tf | scrapbank.me
Skins: p337.info/tfview/

>Competitive
Basics: playcomp.tf
Comp Wiki: comp.tf
Lobbies: tf2center.com/lobbies
Scripting: pastebin.com/1VmngMfJ | pastebin.com/H3WfKLaB
TF2 streams: teamfortress.tv
UGC (Global): ugcleague.com
ESEA (NA/EU): play.esea.net
ETF2L (EU): etf2l.org
AusFortress (AUS): ozfortress.com
AsiaFortress (AS): asiafortress.com
FBTF (Brazil): teamfortress.com.br/forum/

>IRC
irc://irc.rizon.net/tf2g

Other urls found in this thread:

teamfortress.tv/44044/esea-s26-w4-svift-na-vs-froyotech
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that there will be an ESEA game at 11 PM(EST) tonight. Froyotech vs. SVIFT NA. If SVIFT can't shape up and at least give b4nny a good run for his money tonight I'm going to be so disappointed. Also hopefully Thaigrr set his alarm for like 3 AM and goes to bed early so he can actually play. Match details here: teamfortress.tv/44044/esea-s26-w4-svift-na-vs-froyotech
There's also an ESEA match scheduled for tomorrow, but I'm decently positive it will be rescheduled since tomorrow's when the update will drop. Would be kind of hilarious to watch them try to play around the fact that the update will likely break the game for a couple of days.

fireball best weapon

at least we can all agree on this one

>tfw nerfed on your own update

Thank you for the reminder.

wrong on spy, ceiling should be at least half that

I just learned that the Arms Race weapons aren't going to be in the update.
I'm not excited anymore. Curse my own stupidity.

How do we increase heavy's skill ceiling?

MERCS

funny meme joseph.hernandez.2015

How do you get them all on one scren like that? Is it just shooped together?

>Implying Juan.Carlos.2006 isn't the Spy main that thinks his class takes literal genius because it can stairstab

Spy definitely has the highest skill floor in that huego.garcia2003 won't be able to pick him up and do much, but a fairly low skill ceiling in that most experienced players don't have a hard time taking out spies, and only ever get backstabbed when they're extremely distracted

I shooped em, yeah.
Your scout looks dope. I like how basic yet stylish everyone else is, really fits their characters.

are you implying bananas did not exist in 1960

Damn, was hoping I could be a lazy fuck

samefag

I seriously hope the jetpack will be fuel-based but the way it's worded on the page, it sounds like it will be cooldown-based. Long cooldowns are fucking lame.

did you just reply to your own post with approval

i hope the jetpack will be like pharah's

i thought that too at first but no, these are different posts:

eeh?

hmmmmm

Here's your (you)s. Enjoy em.

Do you think the changes are gonna be good? like the ones they showed some months ago? What did you think of the preview changes they gave some months ago?

So will the jet pack take skill to use or is it gonna be literally 1 key moves you vertically? I hope we have choice of which angle we'd like to go, similar to rocket jumping

will this update revive tf2?

They confused these two posts because they're retarded.

>no forced autobalance AND can't switch teams unless it asks
>STILL

depends on gamemode, mixing and matching highest tier of both highlander / 6s in no particular order

engineer is too high, all you do is place your stuff where people need it. it is braindead easy, the easiest class, and easy as fuck to figure out when to move up. on koth you are only important for your machines and once those are up in the typical spots you can feed harder than roamer without it mattering

heavy should be bumped up simply because high level heavy will have to imagine where both spies and soldiers will be coming from to protect med

scout should be raised because learning how to maintain higher ground and deny soldiers takes a great amount of skill. his most important job is listening to calls and cleaning up damage, and also to defend the medic as he has the best weapon for that job

sniper should be the same height as heavy, as all he does is click heads while standing at positions that open sightlines. the hardest part for him is listening for calls on where medic or enemy sniper is and wow

demo should be highest as he is the most important class for pushing and without his leadership and initiative the match is lost

pyro should be lower simply because while i agree to actually be useful requires much skill, his job is relatively simple and takes more perseverance doing something boring as fuck. about the same as heavy really, knowing where spies might be or where pipes might come from

medic should be around same skill as sniper, its all positioning and knowing when to leave. the hardest job for a medic is dodging projectiles, wow something all classes do.

soldier can be either higher or the same depending on if roamer or pocket. if pocket instead of demoman, the game requires his leadership and initiative. pocket takes more skill in 6s than demoman in hl because demoman doesn't protect medic but heavy does, while pocket needs to balance both being effective and keeping the medic alive unless a scout is pocketing

>11 frames
>Is it playable?

>LOL

>not ironmans

>this kills the spy

>league of legends

Only play it a lot because my friends do
It killed TF2 in my friend group and that makes me a sad boy.
Also, here's an updated picture of my Pyro from my first picture. I like this one more.

Is that it for the new short?

Will we get a new video?

>merry cripsmas
wtf thats offensive

heavy should be more luck

pyro should be way way way more luck considering flamethrower mojo, though i guess after tomorrow that won't mean anything

>Will we get a new video?
A 2 minute one in like 8 years.

everything here is terrible, congrats

how is medic luck?

>Dan Kuroto sign

I wonder if anyone in game would get the reference

you could be the best medic in the world, if you get unlucky and get shitty pockets you'll still lose the game.

heavy takes way more skill than crutchdier

Spy should be off the chart in luck.

>The Hot Hand
Why though?
Will this actually be viable or is it just a joke weapon? I guess maybe it would be good for hit-and-runs but the damage reduction doesn't help

I know. That was kinda the point.

>furry and attention whore the team

I know. Congrats.

I know. Thanks.

Spy is already so fucked over and useless. There is so much shit able to rape a spies butthole, and I hate spy. I despise his mains. I hate always having a required minimum of 2 useless spies on my team. Even sniper mains are less entitled and the shit ones can still do 50-150 damage occasionally. I think the way people play spy in modern day tf2 is abhorrent. But he's this way because valve can't think of a way to make him even slightly viable without giving him an unfair weapon, the dead ringer, that punishes players for shooting an enemy and rewards spies for making bad decisions. It's literally just a retarded hard-counter to every class in the game that shouldn't even exist, kind of like engies entire weapon roster.

>yeah let's just give spy free crits that he can farm off of the enemies brainless teammates and a weapon that hardly functions correctly and completely shuts down pyros because of it

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SPY OVERHAUL /WHEN/

why does tf2 attract so many degenerates? weebs, furries, bronies fuck

>Even sniper mains are less entitled and the shit ones can still do 50-150 damage occasionally.
woo hoo not last place

is it just me or are demo mains the bro-est, cool-est, manli-est dudes around?

My fuckin man, Ex-Aid was the shit. Can't wait for the extra stuff.
And to answer your question, not really. I think only one person has, and they had a Dan Kuroto avatar.

i think they said something about "wanting melee to mean more in a pyro v pyro situation". maybe flamethrower doesn't work so anyone using the jetpack or whatever would have an easier time wacking the shit out of each other with melee

The solly is the only good one desu

Man this is actually so good now that I think about it, as Pyro didn't have a Jarate or Mad Milk equivalent for spycicle/DR spies before

I know. I love you.

>day 2 was really late
>day 3 was really early
they have to be fucking with us

We're all bronies here. If you don't like it, leave.

this

Prove how brony you are.

kys niggers

i mean yes but still

I'm so brony I made a brony cosmetic raffle.

I can see some oversights already.

>Will the Gas Passer extinguish team mates?
>Will the Thermal Thruster work underwater?

Why did Valve nerf Pyro? Are they not aware that it is the weakest class in the game already?

wonder how this will work

can I use this to block an enemy's sight like a smoke bomb?

Nice

I'd say when it went F2P but even then they were there just because of it's sheer popularity.

only remotely salvageable loadouts are demo and maybe heavy

POST YFW

>new weapons

Because Valve has realized flamethrowers are bad. You're gonna use your new fireball primary and you're gonna like it.

I'm hoping they get green liquid dripping like milk, and then if you shoot someone that has them they burst into flame and spam chat with obscenities

we haven't seen the balance changes yet, user. The basic mechanics have been nerfed, but what of the class as a whole?

It's like basing a class off of a glitch is a bad idea

The game is so good it attracts a wide crowd. Wide crowd = more people, more people = minorities becoming more apparent = those minorities acting like retarded attention whores

Also a lot of this games playerbase are underage spergs who get mad when you call them out for being 14

One thing I find especially disturbing is an insurgence of ERPers on steam since probably 2015 or something, Idunno, I played 3k hours and then came back in late 2016. Shits gross though and you know these weirdos are probably young teenagers getting groomed by some pedos, doomed to repeat the cycle

post yfw heavy "update" today

>will this gas canister extinguish fire?
????