Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/U2AD8UHK
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124

DARKNESSHERO Rance Mod - Beta FFA mod released (check pastebin)

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Winter 2017
Sengoku Rance (English) - Likely 2018
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2018
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
Rance X - Winter 2017/18 Release
Teaser: youtube.com/watch?v=SjGUoqqbXyw
youtube.com/watch?v=QSib3DrdAdA
Imgur with released information
imgur.com/a/GZLe8

RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Donna Donna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

>Upcoming Events
Quiz Project
pastebin.com/v6kuqn4q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CpMoCuxFIIY
twitter.com/alicesoftmoomin/status/920813437428514816
twitter.com/sofmap_tachikaw/status/920821404827754496
may.2chan.net/b/res/517242643.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=CpMoCuxFIIY

Should put the subbed trailer in the OP next time...

maria best girl

twitter.com/alicesoftmoomin/status/920813437428514816
Does it means it will come around 17:00? Or somewhere between noon and 17?

Which thread are we using?

Welp, no sleep for me then.

the other one

Or you could sleep now to be in full form when the website opens.

If I sleep now I'll overshoot it, guaranteed. Better to wake up, get it subbed, then hit the sack.

*wait up

You should try playing the Darknesshero Rance mod sometime.

Its seven hours away at least, go to bed.

I have, it was fun.

I'm not Ludo the user you're responding to, but yeah. If he said around 5 then I'm going to sleep and wake up around 4:30 PM Japan time.

>he knows

Can anybody with connections to Mangagamer tell the people at Mangagamer to tell Alicesoft to let at the very least North Americans have access to their website?
It makes it that much easier to download their fucking patches, and, the NA market is already buying their fucking games. Blocking off their customer base from accessing their support makes zero sense.

That customer support goes through mangagamer.

MG doesn't have any degree of control over that. Trust me on that, they wouldn't even be interested in asking since it has nothing to do with their releases.

Based on the theory from the last thread.
Expression when first seeing Rance?

Very unlikely to have one of the 60 posters as someone with conections to Mangagamer

He really should be translating

Ludo's here though and he has connections to MG.

Extremely likely actually.

Of the three AS games released by them, which ones have patches that their games don't come with?

>Going to miss it by at least 3 hours even if I go sleep right now
Fuck

My dad works at alicesoft, but the last time I tried to tell him something like that he beat me. No thanks

Australian timezone wins for once.

looks too aloof unless she stopped caring about revenge during her time spent sealed with Rance's sperm lingering inside her

Most of 2.0 use to post here and Pi-R still does.

I want to see Rance capture Camilla and then fuck her in public to draw Kayblis out

>sleeping
not even once

>just like Rance we don't lose sleep over someone not being a virgin
that's true but it would be a lie to say i don't prefer her to be a virgin

goes well with the princess theme. experienced and bawdy goes better with warrior girls.

What's the big deal about the website launch? How much info do the sites usually have?

Quite a fair bit and we'll get decent versions of the posted images

Well it worked for Shizuka

Do you think rance will also challenge kay to a gentleman's duel?

Yes.

It would be a missed opportunity if they don't have a scene of Rance cucking him with Camilla at some point.

Rance looks like a smug hunger victim in that. Where are his muscles?

I have a few questions. I really want to get that Chaos Ecstasy Power shirt, but I live in America. Someone said that the Big In Japan site does forwarding and proxy services. Does the Alicesoft store require proxy or forwarding services? And...I guess that's it. Is there a tutorial on what to do to make sure I get it right? Is BigInJap safe to use?

It requires forwarding.

Do I have to create an account with Alicesoft to buy the shirt?

Yes and then you give the address of the forwarding service as yoru address and arrange for the forwarding service to send it on to you.

It would be nice if Camilla got into it just to piss him off

Making the best of her situation and all

Can't do it right in front of him though or Rance will RIP in Hell and Kamilla would turn into a prettyred orb.

Rance is like a successful non-coward Avel. Rance is too much of an Alpha to contain.

What are the chances like for Aki and Emi?

maybe Pi R has binoculars for him

So he can watch Kamilla get mating pressed and like it?

I was thinking more the position he fucked Yukihime in

How come in kichikuou Pi-R is spelt Piar?

Rance is too much of a manlet for that.

Naemshit

not if you lolify her first

>being this new

Rance should duel KD to just coincidentally get his approval to breed Camilla

Demons are infertile unfortunately.

KD comes from an old age where you need to do these things before sex, it's just courtesy

Quiz game when?

>KD quizzes you in rance x
>it's all lore questions

Now this is an ancient poll

>Bernard only 3
The tables have turned.

Actually no this is only two years old. There was an earlier poll.

Twintails blown the fuck out

Kind of strange that there isn't an sign of Red Eye yet, he seems like a pretty prominent demon you'll be fighting along with the other main six.

He might end up Patton's enemy.

He might have tarded too hard and killed the one girl who's keeping him alive.

Going to repeat my theory that RedEye has Hornet.

I'll be honest I consider it as one of the greatest victory for /h
aniho/ before X.

Our victories so far are twintails destroyed, Anasel appearing with sex scene, 100/100 Lia, Kamilla getting confirmed and Omachi probably appearing.

And X having full stats for age, skills and level caps for every character and probably having a detailed map of the entire continent.

Now we just need to deal with if she's still a virgin or not by the time we get her in X.

That would explain why she doesn't seem like she's been raped yet in the PV but it doesn't explain why Kayblis would give her to Red Eye

Unless they're going to do some shit like Rona doesn't exist anymore and Red Eye just needs OP mages to activate himself so Kayblis decided to plug her in and get shit going

RedEye captured her first and Kayblis decides to concentrate on finding Miki and rescuing Kamilla first given that when he becomes Demon King he can just get Hornet off RedEye straight away?

The monster general theory also works and is in fact better but I just think RedEye's absence from the trailers mean he's been kept for something important.

two hours

>it's all lore questions
>about the modern day Japan's educational system and its prime ministers

I prefered her more mature design and I can't find her hands, she dresses like Monster Army Mages.

Any patch that would be available for download on their sites would come with the English release.

Where were their mages and why weren't they entrusted with destroying the tank?

>Helman barbarians
>mages

Introduction on about100 characters at first, apparently. We may even already had all of them confirmed, but it should a it of text telling us about their current situation, plus better character art than we currently have for most.

Also there may be sample CG or SSs we haven't see yet, and possibly some more gampelay info than we currently have (likely not detailed yet).

Oh and PV2 officially uploaded.

You would be surprised, according to IX, the Third Army alone should have around 500 mages. And the magic education there is so great that it allows their fairly talented mages learn such an advanced Spell as Bitch Surf. And as far as I know it is the Helman's trademark spell developed by one of its prodigies that Zeth and Leazas so woefully lack.

One of the two softmap's extra is a wall scroll of that image with Rance on the throne:

twitter.com/sofmap_tachikaw/status/920821404827754496

I hope there's a good selection of order bonuses

Sheila has a nice ass.

Fucking A.
The one Helmen armor between the regular one and the mage. It puts space marine terminator armor to shamee.

Softmap tend to have the best one, there is a second one for them too this time. But Alicesoft official shop too. Amazon, Toranoana, Melonbooks, Getchuu... we will see what will be the options.

>half of Magic's face is cut off

Or was it Whore Surf? Quite a scary magic spell, anyway.

Chances of Hikari appearance?

They know Lia and Sheila are the real attraction.

Friendly reminder that Tenkouki is one of the best tsunderes to ever exist.

About one hour now.

can't wait

Who talks about AS leaks on twitter?

What do you mean?

Just go to the website.

Somebody's doing the leaking user

may.2chan.net/b/res/517242643.htm

Leaking of the website? No one going to post the whole site or even a good portion of it on twitter.