Remember to sell exactly 0.00003749 ETH over and over again at the same time everyone!

Remember to sell exactly 0.00003749 ETH over and over again at the same time everyone!

There's bot whales driving down the price of ETH strategically so they can buy in lower. Nobody sets up a hundred sell orders of the exact same amount at nearly the exact same price.

Pic related.

Something big is going to happen to ETH soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/avsa/status/847069837717319680
twitter.com/petertoddbtc/status/525609198764036098
sec.gov/investor/alerts/ia_virtualcurrencies.pdf
ia600904.us.archive.org/35/items/gov.uscourts.txed.146063/gov.uscourts.txed.146063.23.0.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I got $200 dollar left would like to invest in ETH .. whats the best way? Can i buy directly eth odr should I go USD into BTC into ETH? Bit btc is soo high atm..

I'd say just pay the credit card transaction fee instead of waiting for bank transfer to clear and buy it over the counter on site. Yes you can buy ETH directly from loads of sites, cex.io, coinbase, bitfinex I think, loads of place s will sell it. Localbitcoins and Paxful are another option but only for bitcoin I think. So if you want to go right into ETH you can buy one from those sites in just a few minutes.

>
>I'd say just pay the credit card transaction fee instead of waiting for bank transfer to clear and buy it over the counter on site. Yes you can buy ETH directly from loads of sites, cex.io, coinbase, bitfinex I think, loads of place s will sell it. Localbitcoins and Paxful are another option but only for bitcoin I think. So if you want to go right into ETH you can buy one from those sites in just a few minutes.

The jews are literally behind this coin.
Anything can happen.

twitter.com/avsa/status/847069837717319680
twitter.com/petertoddbtc/status/525609198764036098

Vitalik is a based slav leaf. Literally an unholy creation we can use to defeat the jews.

its happening 4/4 at 4:04AM EST

by 10am tomorrow shit is going reverse rocket

or coinbase is having a meltdown

>tfw didn't listen about the korean shit and gtfo of this ship

I imagine it'll go back up in no time but damn I'm not here for the long term ride.

now 0.00003850ETH some banks maybe want to buy in cheaper than 50 , weak hands getting pushed out

>MFW ETH is crashing hard as fuck

these whales are complete nigs

Sell it all, let them crash this bitch so hard it burns them alive and short till 35$ @ 100% margin

nigga the gains are unbelievable atm

hope you didnt do that

>implying you shouldn't expect a hard really after a 11 red candle

ment to click

this board has poster IDs fyi

>merely pretending

So as someone who made the decision a couple of weeks ago to immediately convert their entire paycheque each month into Ethereum after budgeting their bills, I'm being quite fucked by this dump scheme that's going on.

Should I hold and ride out the wave, or are these big guys crashing this plane with no survivors? I'm guessing it's going up again but I'm concerned it might not hit past the levels I've bought in at. Anyone else thinking of dumping ETH back into BTC until these fuckers are done with their plan before buying back in?

>I'm being quite fucked by this dump scheme that's going on
file a complaint with the SEC and get these faggots locked up in a federal pound me in the ass prison.

kek

>he thinks crypto is regulated by SEC
Just hold nigger.

sec.gov/investor/alerts/ia_virtualcurrencies.pdf

the case where SEC was ruled to have jurisdiction:

ia600904.us.archive.org/35/items/gov.uscourts.txed.146063/gov.uscourts.txed.146063.23.0.pdf

You realize that a lot of these exchanges aren't even in the US right?

>thinks the SEC has any jurisdiction over YoBit