Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

gamerant.com/capcom-dormant-franchise-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bullet!

>As you’re playing through the story mode, you naturally learn things like, ‘oh, this can be side stepped’ or ‘this character has this powerful special move if I learn how to use it properly.’ In the story mode, you can perform these with a simplified command so once you know about it, you can practice to perform this with the normal command."

this is the most ridiculous thing ive ever read wtf is harada smoking

alex is a very fun character

Why doesn't Oda Non do more fighting girls?

>didn't add features that have become literal standards in every fighting game since 2007
>only reason Harada isn't being crucified is because Capcom managed to have even less features

really jiggles my niggles

post combos

Q will NEVER EVER be a good character or be in a good game
Q FAGS FUCK OFF

Dekillsage would be top 20 in MvC:I if he committed to it

ARCSYS BETTER DO A ONE PIECE FIGHTER NEXT!
SET SAIL MOTHER FUCKER!

Um no he isn’t lmfaoooo look another fucking 3S memer NOBODY uses him lmao I bet you want Q to come in Season 3 such a fucking poser lol

Which fighting game is the most fun.

What's a good reddit app?

thanks, guess ill just wait for ae to get into sf, been playing vsav only for the past year

Sonic the Fighters

Speedstar!

I wish it wasn't so obvious what Zero's alt will be.

help me out here /fgg/

Capcom games have more features though

KNEEL

Should I buy Kolin? I only have enough FM for one more character and she's the only sniff I'm missing, I don't play SFV very regulargly so I'm not swimming in FM and there might be better sniffs coming out in S3.

Is this that new Kanye?

>Capcom took the time to change Monster Hunter's weapons for her alt costume
>doesn't both to change Donte's weapons to his DmC versions of Rebellion and Ebony & Ivory

So lazy
Fuck you, I want it and I've already accepted it will just be something else from the X series.

Yeah when was the last time tekken had any sorts of tutorial? What an asshole.

Just wait for Arcade edition and get her for free.

>he doesn't know

It's all part of the larger picture in the grand scheme of things.
11$ cosmetic weapon packs soon no doubt.

Zeros x series trademark is that he only has one canon armor.

Hes supposed to be finished while x comes with muh unlimited potential.

Black armor is just revengeance mode and a recolor that's already in.

Remember when Tekken was supposed to take over?

Who do we buff and who do we nerf for S3?

Room: vidya
Pass: vee

is the worst

Remember when it was supposed to be a finished game

substantial fang and kolin buffs

lol

>only 8 people playing Injustice 2 competitively in a city of literally millions of people.

cammy general buffs

Something like 12 million+ people live within an hour of NLBC and it can only get that many entrants.

Unironically makes me think

Give 1 reason why any one of relevance would attend this meaningless literal who event.

I don't want fang to ever be above midtier desu

Although the uniel cast looks extremely generic at least they're not offensively bad like beltsys.

I know ya'll seen the new

DRAGON BALL FIGHTERZ

and if you don't think im gon

CASH OUT

when that shit DROP, then ya'll really on some SHIT

Give 1 reason why any one of relevance would reply to this meaningless literal who shitpost.

Fighting games are dead

>this post
EEEEEEEEEEWWWAAAYYSUUHH GUNN

>easy hyper
uhhhh??

Did you think this was funny? Who are you trying to empress here? Who are you imitating? A retard?

>empress
lol what a retard

Black Panther's alt costume and default colors look like the Indigo and Crimson rangers from PRNS

>empress
lmao retard

Hori, obviously.

I want Juri to be playable. A two bar v trigger would be a nice start. Also tone down the characters that can utterly vaporize you with a simple a bar or two like Karin and Rog.

isn't that the only way to get reversal hypers in some cases?

Too bad he's off playing Smash 4 instead for some reason. He's pretty fucking good at it, but I wish he'd just put that on the backburner for more Marvel.

>empress
fucking stupid idiot

Fighting games are actually dying, you're only looking at tekken cause you wanna shitpost and bait but look at the other entrants

Look at those numbers and then think what city NLBC is hosted in

Its over boys

It always created with the intent to be the half-way point between straight fantasy fighters like GG/BB and modern/contemporary settings.

What kind of person mains Chris/Spencer?

>empress
holy shit are you actually retarded or just imitating one?

>Try to btfo somebody
>Make yourself look autistic

How do you do it user?

a real human bean

As much as I hate Donte, it feels kinda wrong to not get the voice actor back for that costume as well.

a person who wakes up in the morning and says today for breakfast im going to have a plain piece of toast and a glass of water

Donte's nice though.

This. Good FANGs are annoying. It would be worse if the buff Menat though.

lol guys don't worry, a simplified button masher based on a cartoon for kids will save fighting games!

Is the eye correction surgery working out for you, Smug?

Jesus, this is depressing.

Same type of people who wear nipple clamps.

Why did Ken stop blocking??

Buff Ryu, Chun, and FANG

Don't nerf Urien

Why is TAP suddenly being used?

tbf nlbc isn't at the most convenient location.

Honestly I might just quit this genre. Its dead, and while its modern incarnation is quite cancerous, at least it didn't see the same fate as FPS and RTS. Better to quit now than to see them inject a loot crate equivalent into fightan.

>Canadian cops are raiding the Melty discord again

tried to react to the TAP and snuff it with a button. thats the shit you save for offline.

>yfw you realize if he would have blocked that the chip from that tap would have put balrog in the life lead

w-what

>marvel legacy is marvel's attempt at brining fans back with nostalgia pandering
whens crapcom legacy?

How's that working out for them?

>again
Fucking pedos

Did they ban someone for posting epic /pol/ memes?

Someone have the pic of Abigail wiping his hands?

Haven't Capcom said that all the franchises repped in MvC were chosen because they had plans for them? New Darkstalkers, Devil May Cry, Ghosts 'n' Ghouls, etc. when? Except for Mega Man. lol Mega Man's fucking dead.

Fuck off.Learn the match up.

>Yfw amateratsu wont make it into mvci because she hasn't been featured in a movie.

>Rocket has a tiny ass hitbox that makes him fall out of 90% of combos
>Still in the same health bracket as Morrigan, Chun Li, Black Panther, etc.

This little nigga needs his health cut in half.

>Haven't Capcom said that all the franchises repped in MvC were chosen because they had plans for them?
why are you making stuff up?

Nerf balrog's TAP, rashid's EX eagle spike, the pushback on ibuki's target combo

Buff ryu's throw advantage, nash's damage scaling on VT, and chun's normals shouldn't be as minus on block

Remove vega and add blanka

>The Frank player Max meets online
>Max gets his ass handed to him
First Hawkeye now Frank. I think I just came with ecstasy.

>Ken player
>Blocking

Marvel legacy continually bombs though.

I’m having a hard time finding high damage combos with Black Panther. What's his playstyle?

gamerant.com/capcom-dormant-franchise-marvel-vs-capcom-infinite/

>MvCI bombed
Oh shit, the dream is dead.

Pair him with MonHun or another big body and tag them in after you cross their shit up.

do not change it from power made flesh
yes it's shin akuma but it's cooler

That's kind of what happens when you have two games that basically revive the scene (SF4+editions, UMvC3) followed by a bunch of gimmicky trash instead of just basic fun gameplay that people have enjoyed forever