/fhg/ - For Honor General

Old memes edition

Previous match: >Season 3 Info:
pastebin.com/wENXbKNh

For Honor v1.14.1 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-302393-16/for-honor-v1141-patch-notes

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

timeanddate.com/countdown/halloween?iso=20171019T12&p0=165&msg=Feast of the Otherworld Warrior's Den&font=cursive&csz=1
youtube.com/watch?v=epebqbv7dMU&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for honorfags killed elim and will probably kill Tribute

I don't ever see honorfags in Dom and it's the only mode I play that isn't AI.

Second for Samurai captives on leashes now that the Knights have pillaged the Myre

Even though he has some of the shittiest moves and kind of sucks, Warden's attacks are easily the most satisfying sounding and looking in the game. They have so much weight. A lot of Viking ones have really obnoxious, clinky noises that I hate, even if they are strong attacks.

That's a blonde girl there in your picture user.

Besides you'll never be less cucked than the weebs, we all know how ass blasted the Kniggers are over getting only romans for DLC. Even if the Kangz and weebs lose every season from now until the end of time the real loser faction will forever be the knights.

>blonde
>brown hair
Joggin my noggin

Give him a move kit /fhg/ts

Passive: The Nose Knows
Gain double renown with every coin emote used

No, he looks like a faggot.

What time is the stream? I normally can't watch them and i suprisingly can't seem to google it..

Jokes on you I'm a kang. Also, that girl is not blonde. Get your eyes checked user.

Can’t we just merge with /r6g/ and become /ubig/? I’m tired of being in ded threads

timeanddate.com/countdown/halloween?iso=20171019T12&p0=165&msg=Feast of the Otherworld Warrior's Den&font=cursive&csz=1

thanks!

I wonder if these masks will cost IG shekels.

I'm assuming they'll be like 7k steel each

15k a mask probably, or monstrous challenges you have to complete like win 10 games in a row.

The challenge would be 10 games in a row without at least 5 disconnects, so nah they ain't going to do something like that

>teammate goes for a long ass execution when hes fighting more than one person

why is this so common

I do it too accidentally when I forget that I have an asslong execution for that character on that button and played another character for a while that has a short execution on that button

Any word on whether or not these masks will be a limited time item to get?

>go to cap a point
>see a warlord with high revenge gear
>uninstall

just me?

It's up
youtube.com/watch?v=epebqbv7dMU&feature=youtu.be
>both male and fem kensei
>nobushi
How can other factions' VAs even compete

>Nobushi, in her deep, husky voice that just drips raw sex: "To think that I received the favor from you once again. Let's talk about this later."

>Orochi almost sounds like Guts
>Nobushi almost sounds like Slan

Male roach and nobu are both voiced by very famous VAs. Roach is Shinichiro Miki, he's literally everywhere, and Nobu is Romi Park, one of her latest roles is that crazy science lady in glasses from AoT.

>Roach VA is Zamasu

>Nobushi is Edward Elric
My dick is confused.

Wow, I can actually hear that now.

Now I'm glad I watched it dubbed.

Option to pick original lines for your team fucking when?
The translated ones don't even have half of the variety and always sounds fucking weak
Femsei's voice gave me a boner

Yeah translated voice lines were a fucking mistake, I want whoever made that decision castrated

The only one that bother me is the latin for the Knight, they all sound a bit too forced, like they didn't had too much time to practice

As a weeb, that was wonderful to listen to. Thanks for sharing.

Granny and nobu make my private parts ache. Also is that zamasu as roach?

Femsei with the Fuuma helm is ara ara~ tier.

Care....to um share user?
For a friend

>Granny

user stop. I only here that voice when looking at female kenseis now...

>Daily orders not unlocked yet
What the fuck is going on?

Update? It's Thursday user....
Or the ghost of Pascal has infected your game :)

And? That never kept them from just keeping the order timer the way it is.
Weirdly enough, all the contract orders I already complted are now available again, yet it says I get new orders in 5 hours.

Suffer then user

>This video is unavailable
Nani?

>Knights faction combines the two of the greatest civilizations that have ever existed
>Ass blasted

Nyet.

Enjoy your low tier rice niggers and black filthy savages that speak like mongoloids

For honouuuurrrrrrrr

>This much SEETHING in one post
It's ok Olav. Maybe next season you'll be able to pillage good spoils like us this season.

I am the only one left who actually still plays the game, right?

when does the weekly content drop?

After a update around 8 to 10 am EST

Wait shit, you mean TODAY? Like, sorry for the autism moment, but if that's today, that's pretty cool.

It's always on thursday just like the stream

later today

>time to play some for honor!
>put the disc in and start it up
>ps4 makes a super loud buzzing noise then gives me a disc read error
>mfw
>take it out, cant see any damage to the disc but it wont play
>cautiously try a couple of other games, they work fine

help

>having discs

>every Thursday content has been dropping since
>it has been like this since every Thursday
Now if you meant the masks? Probably next week, the weekly content now is probably some shitty color. I know I'll be blue balled again this stream

>he bought the disc version
This is why it's nice to have a Juan brother give another user a code :)

>Consoles
>Discs
I don't even know user.
2008 called, it's for you.

Normally the new content would've been out by now.

>being elitist about videogames

come on lads

maybe they're leaving it till after the stream

Do console players still buy physical? LMAO
I didn't even include the disc drive when I built my PC 5 years ago, there is no need for the whatsoever. Can't consoles also buy digital and just download when needed?

But to really answer your question. Just restart the fucking thing. Happens some time on the bone. If your disc want damaged, just reset the console. Should have it working again

That's bullshit. The only reason I'm awake right now is because I wanted to see the new content.

*wasnt*

So am I the only one who got all his orders from tuesday back?

Yes

No, me too. 5 games as viking, 24 kills as vanguard, 12 games as a non-vanguard, 400 points in dominion and some others i don't remember.

I'm a collegecuck, someone tell me if the new content is up and what it is

not up, wait for stream

Holy shit what if it's still not up because it's masks?

It's pretty much confirmed to be masks

>"oh hey look were playing skirmish and all four of are together"
>"we'd better split up and look for clues"
>everyone runs off in opposite directions

every fucking time

Why the fuck is match making taking forever?

dead game

I personally do because of the lack of disk space. Like, it's not as much of a problem on my PC, and steam's much more accessible. Whereas PS4 has shitty download speeds, and my Xbone has less drive space.

what's the average rank for ranked and what would you consider to be good?

I'm plat 2 and can't find any matches

Diamond 3, same. Haven't played a game since I calibrated

>your teammate has been replaced with a bot

literally why not just end the game automatically when this happens, its a guaranteed loss

same rank here and i have the same issue, it's weird though because i wasn't plat when i finished my placements and i haven't played since my placements

What am I supposed to do against a Conqueror that just constantly uses deflects and sidedash bashes?

I can't light attack because it'll get deflected and I eat a heavy
I can't heavy attack because free GB on block
If I feint a heavy and dodge the bash, I don't get any damage
If I feint a heavy into a light, I still get hit

Who are you playing as?

Cent

I think my feints are too shit to trick him into going for a deflect

i swear to fuck if my team were even one tenth as competent as me we'd win every game in under a minute
this is infuriating

I don't play Cent so I'm not sure, but I guess just do a lot of heavy soft feint's into GB, since it's unpunishable by him unless he dodges and shield charges. But if he starts doing that you can just dodge and get a free GB of your own if you condition him. Really the only way you're realistically going to get damage on him is through a guardbreak if he's that good. But everyone makes mistakes eventually. Just try to stay unpredictable.

If you weren't socially incompetent you could have a premade ;)

since when did orochi set off his own nail bomb, shit just killed me

Conq literally ass rapes Cent as a matchup. You lost the moment you saw the VS screen kek. He's the shinobis to warden for you user, nothing you can fucking do

As Nobushi, I feint and preemptively dodge the bash so that I recover in time to GB the Conq in his recovery frames. As Cent, you can try softfeinting into GB to catch the bash in its dodge frames. But if the Conq doesn't even try to deflect and he just stands in front of you throwing occasional bashes to whittle you down, there really isn't much you can do apart from waiting for him to make a mistake

>HAHA LOOK AT THESE FUNNY MASKS ROFL ONLY A GORILLION STEEL LMAO NOW YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO PLAY FOR
Literally who cares, for them to fix their game is all people want

>still bitches
You know mordhau won't have this user

Good? Not that I'm gonna play that but if devs care about actually important stuff first it's always a good sign. I know balance and lolrandom items are not made by the same people but they are just trying to distract people from the game's problem while barely fixing anything for months now

Can't really distract if they literally said they are kinda forced on shitting out this content user. Seperate shit for seperate teams. Said last stream they still want to give content because they want to. They still want to fix things, reworks, fight system change in season 4, updates. It's all they can do

the people who work on cosmetics are different than those who work on game balance

what is going on with orders? why is there a new season starting soon? did we get any content? why is there like 45 mins. for the new orders to drop? what is anything?

back off and have fun, this is still a damn video game

im assuming a special dominion event game with that halloween filter is going to start and have a global order, so theyre waiting to activate it all at once
masks will also drop at this point which is our weekly content

let me guess, the dominion event will be pvp only and the spooky filter will be nowhere else?