/ink/ - Splatoon General

Inkline Edition

Last thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
- Splatoon 2 Map Rotation: splatoon2.ink/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

> News
- Vampires have won the latest North American Splatfest!
- Stamina has won the latest Japanese Splatfest!
- Version 1.4.0 has been released! Check for patch notes below.
- Custom E-liter 4K and 4K Scope has been released! Sub is beakon, special is bubble blower.

> Patch notes
- en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2

> Big S2 Gear & Weapon list (contains unreleased weapons)
- leanny.github.io/splat2/

> List of possible main abilities for gear so far (contains unreleased gear)
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

> Latest updates on what the Splatnet store is selling
- twitter.com/splatnetstore

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stat calculations
- loadout.ink/

> View schedules for stages, Salmon Run, and current Splatnet gear
- splatoon2.ink/

> View Nintendo Switch online services on your PC
- github.com/OatmealDome/LoungeChair/releases/tag/v1.0.6422.34538

> Add your FC to the list of FC below:
- docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> List of FC:
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

> Splatoon 1 Artbook
- archive.org/details/TheArtOfSplatoon

do not hurt woomy
do not lewd woomy

what if your yebby hurt an octoling instead

who cares about the damn octos

Lewd woomies with lewd bodies!

Finally everyone can capture footage and make webms

Brush Delinquent removing her mask!
Brush Delinquent sucking on Lemonade's feet! Sex with Lemonade woomy! Nibbling her toes! Drinking her juices! Making her splat in a fierce Octarian Suplex!

I want to.

do not nibble lemonades toes

does it hurt when inklings splat?

I do not need this teasing right now

>akairiot

THICCCCCC

i want to kiss an octoling's feet

yeah but they like it

>multiple suckers on a single tentacle

...that's not right

That's a detail that ruins a fair amount of Splatoon art for me

I hate splatoon

>two years later
>still the best

Why is she so perfect, m8s?

What do you guys recommend for squelchies anyway? Right now the mask and shoes are swim speed and the jacket is run speed?
I figure my usual school set would be shit since i dont use point sensor that much anyway that i need two ISS mains and Ink rec

Object Shredder, Ink Res, Special Charge Up and some stuff

what if your woomy really wanted you to have sex with her but she was a child and you were responsible for her

QoL stuff like that other user said so speed up stuff, special charge, ink res, bomb def stuff like that
at least until we get the custom

how effective is object shredder against baller now anyways? Would I actually be able to take one out with a rolled piece of gear?

do NOT fall for her temptations she is a misguided woomy please lead her in the right direction

I'm weak willed and this is a different universe

this desu

what if she realized it was a mistake and regretted it immensely and distanced herself from you and you never had any kind of relationship with her again and she can't have any normal relationships with anyone and you heard her crying at night

I mean if we're living together still, she'd eventually be forced to interact with me again.

(´• ω •`) play with me

So many routes in this mobile game. Slut route, Milky route, Schoolgirl route, Speedy route, Hoodrat route, or maybe some of the yebby routes.

I-I thought you left because you didn't want to gomen
Let me go back to the lobby

yeah but she rarely speaks to you and never spends any time with you at all and doesn't even look at you when she passes you
if she needs something she will leave a note someone

this sounds like too extreme of a case, especially if your woomy really loved you

make this a real game already
did you draw this?

well she doesn't and it's your fault

why do you always post these mean things user

nah , i was just joining guro-kun . i hoped that you would follow ( ´ ω ` )

i gave you a choice and you chose the bad one
this is what happens
woomies are not to be fucked

Don't you play with our emotions here.

CHARGE YOUR FUCKING PHONE

I should've guessed as much, I'll keep it in mind for next time I crash in

Reminder that natural pures stopped being generated.

Natural ISM pure never

Depends on what those spag routes are. And if mine is one of them.

>internet commited sudoku
Holy shit why

The only ones we ever got were Krak-on, Rockenberg, and Inkline. Not sure if I saw something Enperry too.

Maybe a simple visual novel engine where people can write their own story (via Pastebin) with customizeable woomies/spagetties. Coding it will only take weeks, but making the artworks of every single gear in different poses for both gender will be a massive pain in the wide-gaped butt hole. Is it worth it, /ink/?

How often do charger mains kill people that they dont even see?
ive been using the poo tuber for like 30 minutes and this has happened like 3 times

a billion visual novels are started and abandoned in a year

i love /ink/

This

Pro SR roomup
2425-4129-2419 Humor
Ganbare

Yuri
Groping
Nipples / nipple sucking, licking, tweaking, etc.
Tentacles
Orgasm faces and poses

Can we PLEASE start drawing more of my fetishes, guys? I dun like amputees, shotas, or guro.

Does anyone feel like having a tryhard lobby? If we can't find enough people I could probably pull from inkademy.

>inkademy
what

fuck you faggot if you want content to your liking,make your own.

i guess id be in

Hey webm user, what are your thoughts on the Tenta Brella? Is it salvageable?

When I first saw it, I thought that it'd be really good. The wider shield seemed like a huge advantage, you could fit an entire team behind it. Or block off a choke.

Now that we've actually got our hands on it, it's not great. Beakons are a huge selling point, the powerful shotgun aspect makes it decent offensively, but it's soooo sloooow. Why the fuck does it need to be a heavy weapon?

Heavy class shouldn't even exist anymore, it was a nerf that attepted to bandaid patch the fucking Splat 1 E-Liter and Dynamo, it has no place in this game. A fucking swim speed penalty is a huge detriment, and the heavy weapons aren't even that good now.

Also why the fuck does the Mini Splatling have goddamn Tenta Missiles. I want one with Splashdown or Baller. The goddamn L-3 gets the fucking top tier kit because the shitty/difficult to use main weapon 'balances' it out, but the Mini doesn't?

I'm so fucking sick of the whole 'give difficult or mediocre weapons top tier kits, but give good weapons dubious or mismatched kits' shit. The fucking Dapple Dualies have a support kit, when they need the Splattershot's kit. Then they give the New Squiffer Autobomb and fucking Baller. Nobody's going to use that. It's wasted potential.

nevermind room is canceled

Ok, 7252 9309 8314

it's basically the splatoon tryhard discord, you can generally go to their LFG server to fill up half-full rooms

I always try hard.

already have you added,host it

room is up, gogogo

I'm just going to join until next rotation since it's getting late here if you don't mind

it's fine

lol rekt

no bulli

Making different sprites for male and female versions of the squid seems weird, why make a male slut woomy (yebby)? Just mae new male characters instead. Like for example have Hunter be a male option and he would be very oblivious etc. Idk, this won't happen but it would be cute. We maybe don't even need art much. but some fanfic writing.

But I then realized you meant the player character. The player character can just be unseen like most visual novels/dating sims.

The big recording update came out but I don't really know what to use it for.

remade the room

Is this the same artist who drew drunk woomy?

I got to Speedy's route

>heart got destroyed
im out

>is the game cheating or is it just me?

Perfect opportunity to hit that record button and check again later to see if Nintendo fucked you over or if you're just retarded

cute

where was it???

I like this a lot

use it for lag switching squids

Okay /ink/ I'm here for some advice.
I've mostly just enjoyed dozens of hours of S2 while playing in Splatfests/Turf Wars/Salmon Run, etc. I'm at about A rank in Ranked mode.

At this point I'd like to start grinding for some good outfits. Anyone got any advice?

I use Splattershot Jr.
As far as abilities go, I'm fond of:
>Special Charge Up
>Swim Speed Up
>Bomb Defense Up

I like Last-Ditch Effort, but I'm not sure it's worth it, since you can't stack it, and it's kind of situational outside of Turf Wars.

Are there other skills that are better suited for a Splattershot user? Is it best to focus on just 3 skills and max them out? I'm looking through the resources, but I'm having trouble finding a good place where this kind of discussion has been going on. Feel free to recommend any resources (currently using loadout.ink)

My main tactic in matches is staying alive, inking as much turf as possible, and sending out ink clouds often.

In Ranked I focus on pressing the objective and staying alive, being available for other players to jump to me, and keeping enemies off the objective with my sub (the little frog grenade guy).

When it comes to combat, I'm not super amazing, though in ranked I'm usually able to get really high kill streaks if the other team is overly focused on the objective. Typically I tend to avoid confrontation in other modes.

Thanks /ink/

to the left of the spawn near the end , saturn killed it

>I'm using Splattershot Jr.
Sorry, I meant Custom Splattershot Jr.

>annie constantly reusing gear that already exists
>when we could be getting new combinations or really obscure ones that only happened once

Oh no

gg space

For example, how is this loadout?

> Not so fast
I thought she liked fast? Speedy is a big fraud.

>That fucking ad
Holy fucking shit

tfw you suck with the brella
good games though

The Custom Jr's biggest strength is building Inkstorm quickly. so at least a little bit of special charge is useful. You don't need to invest a lot into bomb defense to get results, just a sub will do it for most things that wouldn't require heavy investment otherwise. I don't know how run speed affects the Jr, but that also might be worth considering. Some sub saver and recovery is also nice because chicken spam is annoying. I would probably prioritize that over anything else. Just take it into the firing range and get a feel for each ability.
Last-Ditch effort "works" in ranked modes when the enemy score is below 30, but that seems too situational to be worth a wasted main for the beginning of the game. You should also avoid getting that low to begin with.

Swim Speed and Bomb Defense mainly. Stack 4 mains of one, then pick another ability that you like and make a pure of that.

Swim is fairly obvious. The Jr. has really good mobility (light weapon, inks well, fast fire-rate gives it a quick shoot-swim-shoot). Capitalise on that.

You can make a good argument for Bomb Defense in the current meta, as it protects you from the Splattershot's Burst Bomb + Splashdown combo. IIRC you need 4 mains to survive the Burst Bomb direct and Splashdown indirect.

Special Charge Up isn't as good on the Jr. because it already paints well. Comeback, Ninja Squid, and Object Shredder are other good choices.

Object Shredder might as well be mandatory on all four-shot weapons. It also lets your Inkstorm break random deployables and potentially armor that it passes over.

You've chosen 3 abilities instead of trying to cram in 6 different ones, so you're doing better than most.

Looks good, but check Inkipedia for Bomb Defense thresholds, you might want to stack more and remove the Special Charge Up.

What do you mean 4 mains? I thought you could only have 3 mains because you only have 3 items.

Or do you mean having enough subs to equal 4 mains? How many subs would that be?

Thanks for the advice guys.

3 subs is just a little bit less than a main.

>killed by a lagging stingray
T-thanks