/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Comfy season soon Edition

Previous car jacking

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No thots allowed here)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content and news
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60287/GTA-Online-Transform-Races-Trailer

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/g96764r
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for jetpack?

Who is this again?

LC in V never ever

>tfw you fall off your scooter in front of your /gtag/ crush

>tfw your /gtag/ crush falls on you with their scooter

>tfw your scooter crushes your /gtag/ crush

A heist where you have to use the Skylift to steal a container from the train while your crew protects you from the military.
The train is also heavily armed and armored, with mounted machine guns, anti-air turrets and whatever.

I just want to see the Skylift in Online.

Heists are SWEET

Forgot the part where you have to derail it.

What is there honestly to do in this game?
Free roam is boring. Fighting shitters, tryhards and skiddies isn't fun. Passive Businesses, I/E and crates are just a grind for the sake of grinding as there's nothing worth buying.

I stopped playing a few weeks ago.

Getting better at this

I'm in it to help new players or just dudes who need money in general. Get them started up with a few Pacific runs and let them buy their money making methods

Can I get an invite to GTAG PC?

SC: -Widdly

What kind of vehicles do you want to see in the game in the future, GTAG?

Razor Kick Scooters

>doesn't have 100 million despite being on PC
>dressed in "military" shit
>bp helmet

1/10 See me after class

getting there though

sent

welcome back

whats the best car to recreate pic related

Issi

Issi but you're not going to come very close at all

Damn I hate the Issi too

Issi Retro never.

What IRL fighter jets do you all are gonna base its paint from when this becomes a personal aircraft?

>do you all are

Uhh ..I'm just gonna paint everything White & Red

Hello, legit player here, how the fuck do you guys earn so much money?

Receiving dirty cash rained down onto them. Don't do it. Keep being legit

Ok, I want to buy an hangar, or its better a bunker to make money?

Bunker

It's not any one thing. I've been playing for years and seen a lot of shit.

Syrian Mig29 (beige)

Don't listen to the autistic beaner who first replied to you. Being legit is fine in other games, but in this game, it's total cancer from how expensive everything is.

Just find a modder and have rain some cash on you, literally nothing will happen. Or, alternatively, you could transfer $5-20 to some modders that offer undetectable millions/billions via PayPal. If you're not on PC, regularly browse Se7ensins for GTAO money/dupe glitches.

Why buy that piece of shit when it's so easy to steal? It practically becomes a complimentary and free for you to use if you purchase a Zancudo hangar.

Knowing R* you can't just steal and store it in the hanger. You pay 6 million just for its color customization.

I know, I didn't imply it can be stored. Anyone who intentionally falls for the jewery just to paint their jet pink is the world's biggest retard.

On PC money isn't a problem when you cheat yourself or have someone drop you.

Don't worry my man, I have all the cash in the world. Still, I won't buy what I can get for free.

>find new player
>obtain sandking xxl
>fully mod it sans insurance
>let new player have it for his free tutorial car
>???
>profit

That probably won't work. When you mod a car, even if you don't tracker it, it silently registers as "yours" and other players can't take it into LSC.

Unless, of course, you modded it with a menu and didn't take it into LSC at all, at which point it's fair game and you did a good deed.

Jewstar patched that on old-gen, even though it only worked on stolen cars that aren't too hot to modify.

:( oh
i kind of wanted to also make a level 1 character with level 100 gold paintjob on his car but i guess thats out the window
extra character slots when R*?

>he can't bank his money
>wearing slut shit
>not even level 100

Use that money to buy better clothes lmao. Oh wait

Yeah! To hell with anyone who has slutty outfits saved

You dress like a lame

have you even looked outside lately??
spray on yoga pants are where its at for females now
fat fit old young dosnt matter you just need leggings so tight and thin that we can see your butthole piercings

gtaiv had friendly fire off lobbies
players would stock up on ammo and just hold out against the law for funsies

would gtao be better with friendly fire off and a feature whereby the more the police are being attacked the less able to defend stores/banks against robberies?

I'd like to see lobbies with FF off and all profits halved.

That way, playing in high-stakes lobbies is where the big bucks lie, but you're not left completely high and dry for not wanting to throw your sales to the Oppressorfags.

>Or, alternatively, you could transfer $5-20 to some modders that offer undetectable millions/billions via PayPal
Where do you find these guys on PC though? I want to find a legit person and not a scammer.

Only the cthulhu one is ok, but with different shoes and no stupid mask would be ok, also what is with that fucking clown outfit, that is edgy as fuck!

Rude

It's ok, but it could be ok with 2 changes? How about I just leave it at ok with 0 changes

And it's not much of a clown outfit. It's just an outfit for golf with a mask thrown in for the heck of it. It's White and Red, so I thought "Heck it"

winterwear but you look like the white chick that ran blm
limo driver dosnt have driving gloves? or a tie!?
child molester in boots
winter wear 2 hoodless gloveless edition
meme
best one, better without the bag tho
i think the sharkface is cool cause i hadnt seen it before but overall its a shit outfit
maybe it really should be a clown costume

The first one is ok
The second seems like you were going for a sailor/yachting outfit, but the glasses shoes and coat all aren't exact
The third one looks like a nerdy magician who couldn't afford a top hat that is already in game
forth looks ok if it wasn't for the weird glasses
The last is definitely not what people wear when they go golfing, the shirt is correct but that is it.

Would you play a hybrid game of Grand theft auto and Fallout?
It can be whatever versions you want, isometric and 2d, 3d and fallout 3, HD and new vegas.

I'm not speaking literal I mean the elements of the games and themes were blended together.

i would rather rdr but at least gta4 had based euphpria engine

That's just Mad Max though

i like those brief moments im not sad, too bad they dont last very long

Can you actually wear a tie with the suit vest? All we get is the bowtie

>mfw can't rustify vehicles and wheels

Is there a way to cheese races to get the gold paint

What are some good aesthetic cars to mod? I don't really like race car, but I just stole a random initial d looking car and modded it to shit and it's super fun. Not faster than my X80, but it's still nice to ride.

>getting back into GTA after being gone for a while
>I'm a lot poorer than I remember, and can't afford shit

Welp, time to figure out the best ways for someone with no friends to make money again.

PC? We can help

Console? My condolences

I hope by that you didn't mean the Blista

Join the crew on the OP user.

No, slimmer car with a decal along the side that says Runner maybe? Can't remember. The default is gray and it's just driving around town.

That one's a great choice. You should get its cousin, Phoenix. They spawn randomly too.

nice, thank you!

Have you gotten a Futo yet?

Someone should mention that Console crew revolves around Australian timezones,
so take that as you will

Not yet, I'll look into it for sure!

gta online finally active
servers obviously shit so cant make character
randomly spawn as some female halfway up toward the vinewood sign
first vehicle i ever had in gtao was a black and yellow futo

So, I haven't played GTAO for a while now, is this game still a boring microtransaction-bait grind fest where you have to repeat the same shitty jobs for weeks just to afford some shitty car?

It baffles me that you haven't yet realized how GTA Online isn't made for people like you. How much of a disgusting poor leach do you have to be to expect monetary rewards without putting any effort? How can your IQ be so low to the point of not grasping the most basic law of Economics? How do you even expect to survive in a world where alpha players like me are on top and your kind is the lowest subordinated scum? Look at your stats, then look back at mine, and wonder: what influence do you even have in GTA? Let me guess, probably still living in an old apartment, maybe driving some cheap car like a Pigalle or a Futo (or a "retro" car, as you put it to disguise the shame of never having more than 6 digits in your bank account)? Get on my tier, buddy: all high-end apartments across the most prestige areas of inner Los Santos, the most expensive clubhouses, offices and bunkers, with hundreds of exuberant supercars and sports classics spread across my multiple garages, a hangar in Fort Zancudo with beautiful erudite aircraft from all eras, and a fully customized yacht with all the most expensive upgrades to top it off. I'm striving the GTA life you can only dream about and hopelessly attempt to grind towards while trying to balance a 24/7 job with your playtime, buddy. And let me guess, you also play with a female character? Probably customized her to resemble that cute girl you never had the chance to date back in high school, right? How does it make you feel to know that she's currently out in the world, living and putting out to alpha males like me, while you're still jerking to a video game character in the isolated confinement of your mom's basement? You're nothing but a sad lonely man, condemned to vicariously live through the aspiration of one day ever being as alpha as me - and buddy, I've got bad news for you: you'll not make it. You might as well just kill yourself now so that your rotten inferior genes do not infect the rest of the world.

yes
but now you can buy a boat and be a biker president and spawn a buzzard right behind you and have rando players fuck you over while making money in freeroam

>try to do a mission that requires cargobob

>guy comes out of nowhere with jet and mows me and teammate down
>pull APC
>he pulls an oppressor
>blows us up
>keeps fucking with us with explosive rounds and his oppressor, im out of explosive rounds and cant go into the fucking MOC because im in a mission
>someone in his MC comes and joins him in killing me and my teammate
>20 fucking minutes of this faggot sniping me with his friend and with explosive rounds using his oppressor
>finally ends
>call my oppressor
>start blowing up everyone in his MC
>they immediately resort to mods and continually knock me off my bike and fuck up everything i do

i swear to god, the kids who play this game, i dont know whats wrong with them, but if i ever fucking meet someone who acts like these shitheads, id do just about anything to hear him cry ITS JUST A GAME BRO

Holy fuck, this can't be serious.

fuck off razor

I bet my KDR is higher than yours

You must be new here.

I forgot about these words of wisdom
>feels good being an Übermensch

Don't have to be new to understand what shit taste looks like

the only number that matters in this game is the one with $

If you want some more trustworthy people, there are people in this general's discord who helped out other literal whos for free.

I'm one of those guys who like to help out dudes in need. Come on down to our Heist Discord and say when you'd like to do a Heist for ez money

discord.gg/g96764r

yhats what someone with a 0.36 KDR would say

No one here hates himself enough to suck your pea-sized dick, beaner puto. Fuck off back to your circlejerk shithole.

No one's sucking my anything here. We're all making moolah doing Heists the ez way. No need to be so grumpy, guy

What should I name my yacht?

And no one asked you to wriggle into a discussion you're not relevant in like a worm does with cow manure. If it's so easy to make the cash, then go back to making it.

USS Wastefulness

Someone wanted legit money help and that's what we provide over at the Discord. We just finished making a bunch of it and I'm gonna be taking a break. You could use a breather too, guy. Walk outside and calm your anger down

Capitalism as a Boat

fuck you turbobear420

can I get a discord link

I doubt anyone would enjoy being a lab rat and play the same heist 20 times in a row just to afford a few cars, one plane, and a hangar. I mean, I expect of you to enjoy doing such thing since a reduced brain matter is one of the many disadvantages that come with being born a spic, but I digress.

Even if they did take up your offer of playing "legit", they wouldn't be playing legit since you're too autistic to accept using the bikes when your helicopter tactic doesn't work. You'd leave like a bitch, sperg like an autistic beaner in your Discord, and then do it again with "better" people who sucked your puny dick harder than others. Hell, once they see you killing people right after the heist or a set-up finished, they'll accept that they've made a mistake in taking up your offer.