Previous Thread: >[AWA FGO Panel]
pastebin.com/4bwYGcRR

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk
>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

Japanese FGO has its own general, search /fgog/ in the catalog

>Halloween Event: Adventures of Singing Pumpkin Castle!
October 17th 3:59 UTC to November 1st 3:59 UTC
3 SQ for 10000 likes or 2000 shares

>Halloween Pickup Summon
Date: October 17th, 7:00 UTC - November 1st 3:59 UTC
5* Tamamo no Mae
4* Carmilla, Tamamo Cat
3* Mephistopheles, Darius III
5* CE Little Halloween Devil
4* CE Halloween Arrangement
3* CE Jack-o'-lantern

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg (embed)
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

me on the left

Me on the right

me in the top right

Me on the right.

Me on both

Hands in the air, pal.

See that mointain?
thats me
you can climb it

reminder

I wish it was Christmas.

I am so fucked.

>pedo thread
Had I seen this coming, I would have made a thread myself, you fucking niggers.

If I keep earning everything at the current rate, I'll just about make it in time I guess.
But I fear that the later guerrilla quests will be too hard for me. My highest servant is only level 60

Statistically speaking, I’ll be making enough to clean the shop if I keep going at my current pace.
Looking forward to the harder quests, not because they’ll have better drops, but because I want to try some actually tough fights.

Just bought the candies for liz' ascension. Do they vanish from my inventory after the event?

yes better ascend your liz fast or say byebye to her

I can't believe /a/ is fucking dead.

It's literally impossible for me to clear out the pumpkins. I've run like 9 or 10 maid quests and 6 Guerrilla Quests and only one time did I have any pumpkins drop for me. At this rate I mightnot even be able to buy all 3 Maid in Halloweens until the very last day of the event, which won't leave any time for farming bats for candles or cakes.

Grab yourself a Lvl. 90 Support Jeanne, then.
She should be able to carry you.

I overdid myselft farming the 30 ap , im only missing the saber monuments and pieces, but there are 23 party quest remaining, with a guaranteed drop each
23 drops*13 bats (5 average of drop + 8 CE bonus with a support maid) = 299 bats
lel

Yeah, I suppose I'll have to go for that.

What really? I was planning to use her to clear Assasins dailies

What the hell? and to think I thought getting 8 pumpkins a day was better than the average

It makes for a break from the Liz threads at least.

I can't believe /alter/ and /fgog/ are literally the only places I can go now to discuss fate properly or illya.

careful, I made a similar post in a different general and got banned for being offtopic. that mod really wants to cover this up.

you really need to use one or two apples if you dont have the ilya ce or your luck just fucking sucks
but use them at the end in the 50 ap node

What happened to /a/? I haven't been there since Madoka ended.

No, you idiot. Ascension materials don't delet.

No, that's actually offtopic shit. The /a/ mod situation is sad, but this is /fgoalter/.

Fluffy Servant

Go to /fgog/ right now and see the post with a billion quotes
You will understand

I also stopped browsing /a/ this year altogether,i fucking blame letting naruto and SAO threads become acceptable, sometimes i check the new game!! threads tho

I am gomenasai

/a/ is finally holocausting the pedophiles and they just can't stand it without kvetching

tnavreS yffulF

You'll make it user. Apparently, a 50 AP quest will show up somewhere that will have much higher pumpkin drop rates. Once you complete that pumpkin quota, getting other material becomes much easier so better get the hard part out of the way and then enjoy leisurely farming.

Oh, okay, I thought it was something serious. I mean, all they need to do is just bring back Accelspammer, it worked the last time, lol

Is the LBd Iri CE good on Vlad? Or should I keep Formalcraft?

!!!!!!!!!RRRRRRUUUUUHHHTTTRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Feels good to have the most pressing thing out of the way.

Both are solid options.
LB’d Iri is better for grinding, Formal Craft is better for long fights.

WHAT ARE YOU DOING WAIT TILL AFTER THE EVENT

>most pressing
but we still have 13 days left

So I just rolled Vlad and Black grail. Do they mix well together?

I didn't LB it yet. I only put them there to take a pretty picture to brag on /alter/.

In an artsmeme team, yeah, pretty well.

better to give him Formal Craft
im not joking

>wait till london streghtening quest
> put black grail on vlad
>200k starting

Not at the moment, wait til after his NP strengthening.

Oh
Then give me one

It's bretty good, but I always feel safer giving him Formalcraft

Not the worst option, but you are gonna have a hard time getting Vlad's NP ready, and the 500 HP you lose per turn is going to hurt him a lot, considering he's already made out of paper because berserker.

>tfw only lantern drops and no pumpkins

Why the fuck does everyone seem to get a strengthening quest in London. is it plot related?

where did it drop

>Most used class: Saber
Excuse me, what?

>1%

>mfw got a single lantern and two nuts but no pumpkins from last 40 AP of the day.

I mean, I'm glad for the Nut's since farming them is a royal pain in the ass but I'd like to get more than one Maid from the shop sometime soon.

reminder that the amount of reddit posters in /alter/ has quadrupled.

How the fuck am i supposed to kill 2 Dragon Servants by Sunday, the only one i know of is Liz

what
I have gotten nothing but lantern drops non stop, upgraded both medea skills to lvl 7 (12 lantern each), if i had the feathers i would have ascended her

Artoria, Artoria Alter, Sumanai

>Kay already has his MLB Irisviel CE

If you have Andersen on NP5 and at least second ascension you should go in arts zombie team and survive this bullshit.

>used to bitch about caster cookies
>now I dont have enough for Tamamos skills

Goddamnit also I hate how were locked out of level 9 skills for tamamo due to pages

Has there been a servant already who can reach level 10 skills?

Go to the wiki and look at the list of servants with a dragon trait. Do a daily training mission that has one of those servants.

Saber in fuyuki coordinate mobile 0 user
but wait till the last day, maybe a dragon servant will appear in party quests

Oh, i should make it with the Sunday Saber farm quest then, thanks user

Reddit literally comes here because they are too dumb to figure out the event on their own and need guides

sadly, I don't. the FP gacha has not been kind to me in terms of 3* so far.
but I suppose I'll manage to figure something out for most of those quests.

You know people post master mission breakdowns every time they update, right? Here's the one for this set:

>Mobile Coordinate 0 3x: Dragon and Evil (3) 21 AP
>Unknown coordinates X-F 3x: Good (3), Evil (3) servant: 18 AP
>Jura 2x: Good (2), 10 Werewolves for the Beast. 14 AP
>53 AP total

Event farming guide, anyone?

Andersen is 2* though. But really a level 90 jannu will carry you. Hell you can easily find level 100 jannus now

Where's the guide? I keep forgetting.

That's like half of the posters on any recent thread. I don't think it's reddit just casuals coming out of the woodwork.

Let's be real, user. You don't need to be a redditor to be too stupid to figure out the event.

Well guides is nice and good. I was a little scared because this is my first event in this game and didn't know how this work in this game.
And now I sitting here, eating apples and farming candles because all CE I have already (without last CE from 30 AP). Simple and nice because someone put few tips about farming order.

There is few options true, just don't go full buster because 5 boss (even if Tamamo is the biggest shit here) isn't easy to nuke. Jannu and Mashu with good DD should work.

>And now I sitting here, eating apples
stop eating apples already, you have 12 days left

>tfw no loli daughter-gf

Mobile Coordinate No.0 in Fuyuki. Saber Alter Shadow Servant.

Liz, your guests everyday give me two apples so why not?

Stop laughing at us

not him but i already ate 2, now i can brag about my 4 Maid and 4 Iris :^)

Most events will be shorter than this one and won't give you a generous 14 day time to complete them. It might also be a better idea to save appels for specific events that have high yield of good stuff.

D-Dare?

>Apparently, a 50 AP quest will show up somewhere that will have much higher pumpkin drop rates.
Is that the Encore Live?

Who else /Elidgan'd/ here?

Wasted my Halloween orb savings to get horse cocked instead of Ayra. First time letting myself get baited, feels bad.

>tfw rolled Ayra on my free roll
>mfw she's -atk/+spd
So... she's neutral?

O-oh... I got this. Thanks for explain.

If only this summon simulator reflected reality.

I want Wu to lovingly step on my dick.

I love her.

Stop shitposting here, /feg/ doesn't need anymore people shitting it up. The same can be said of /alter/

Say goodbye to your balls

Yes, iirc the last few days of the event. Also the later guerilla/party is literally pumpkin heads/leaders as enemies aside from servants so you're going to drown in them at the end of the event.

This is why it's advised to get 3 Maids then get out of pumpkin hell

Kill yourselves deviants

I'm legitimately wondering if she's salvageable with those IVs

I also really like her VA. Very mature sounding