Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/INFILTRATION85/status/920583181421576192
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Second for demons

Reminder that dank is shook as fuck at the thought of SFVAE being successful. I mean literally shaking lmao

Daily reminder that Q is a shit character

Why is ram so ugly

he's in full panic mode

>the absolute state of dank
lmao

What are the chances they bring Street Fighter 2010 in arcade mode?

level 5 frank is strongest character in the mvci.

I really wish they went with the him adopting a child idea rather than making him just Akuma with big hair and a beard. Hell he could have just been both.

Speaking of, isn't Captain Commando in canon with SF as well?

Nigga thought shitposting here would kill Capcom lmao what a dumb ass

pls no bully dabk

Have there been any teasers at to character reveals at Arc Revo? Or maybe balance updates?

Imagine Ingrid as alt skin on Bison

Yes, Captain Commando is in the near future of the SF universe

None, that game is shit and didn't sell well

Yes

oi that croc got a nice chunk, didnt he?

What kind of defends this did she mean by this?

I love animal brutality but it's pretty cruel to interfere with nature like that

Bison is a tranny confirmed
Ingrid fags btfo

Captain Commando reference in SFV when?

Also, CapCom in MvCI fucking when?

Boatsluts fg when

>Not liking big tranny penis

Not like it matters, she's the kind of tranny that's only interested in girls and maybe other trannies
>Doesn't like trannies with big floppy cocks
Faggot

what if the crocodile was starving for days and the human was just helping him out

I damn sure ain't giving up morrigan for ryu, so I guess so.

Sorry, I'm a top and like to be dominant. They'd better have a smaller dick than me and expect to take it in the ass.

Then why not just get a girl, sicko?

I mean you don't know the context. They could be the zookeepers throwing the bread so as to keep the croc active and not domesticate it too much in case it came back to nature someday.

holy...

What would changes would need to be made to turn Laura from online lobby stomper to being tournament viable?
I love her design and fighting style but she seems too simple and straightforward and very easily found out due to her lack of options.
Maybe a decrease to overall damage with some confirms/links added?

Supposedly C.Viper's tech are protoypes of the technology that will eventually be used by Cap. I don't remember if Capcom ever released an official statement about how much time in the future Captain Commando is, but most people put somewhere around a decade or two in the future of the SF universe

>Not liking a hung bottom tranny who either is worried her dick is too big, overly confident in her size, or thinks it being big makes it more feminine
Insecure faggot

Fuck you is was a great hard as balls game.
Also it would be hilarious as hell if they did it since they made SFV art for it

>he thinks you can't be interested in both

>bigger dicks
>ever being more feminine

They made SFV art for literally everybody though.

X kira said there is no information about a season 4 in the leaks.

Could this be the sign that Capcom is finally dropping support for SFV?

I'm literally panicking right now bros, what are we going to play once SFV is dead?

>Doesn't think a big dick on a shemale can be feminine
Ultra faggot

Deepest lore

Should've seen the connection between C. Viper and Commando already.

Other fighting games?

>C.Viper's tech are protoypes of the technology that will eventually be used by Cap
So if they put her next season we could have Proto-Strider vs Proto-CapCom in an SF game?

>not even done with season 2
>not even started with season 3
>WOW GUISE NO SEASON 4 YET
>ITS OVER SFV IS FINISHED

the absolute state of dankposters lmao

Well it's early, isn't it? We didn't know anything about S3 until 2.5 and even then, we still barely know anything, aside from Sakura and Sagat most likely being back.

Any tips for a SF player getting into MvCI (or tag team fighters in general)? I feel like I can't land a hit and convert to a combo in this game.

This thread is getting too gay.

sfv is already dying and marvel will have horrible numbers when the npd drops today so its not like players wont move to tekken and gg when the money dries up literally the only reason people play capcom games

>applying logic to trans business
I'm all for them having rights and wish people would just let them do their thing but "bigger dick = more feminine" isn't too much of a stretch from "I was born a dude but I'm a girl now because I said so"

I blame goobers

What fighting game should I play when I have a headache?

They even made art for those two guys fighting in the SF2 opening

OMG GUYS ACCORDING TO XKIRA THERE WILL BE BETWEEN 1 AND 700 NEW CHARACTERS IN SEASON 3 AND THEY WILL ALL OR MAYBE SOME OR POSSIBLE NONE BE RETURNING CHARACTERS

HE CAN CONFIRM THAT THE FIRST SEASON 3 CHARACTER WILL BE JOHN STAMOS UNLESS ITS NOT IN WHICH CASE ITS THAT OTHER GUY OR MAYBE A GIRL

THERE WILL BE NEW STAGES SUCH AS [expunged] AND PLACEHOLDER_STAGE WHICH HE'S SAID WILL BE THE STAGE FOR A BRAND NEW CHARACTER CALLED "PLACEHOLDER" AND THERE'S NO WAY THAT'S WRONG (UNLESS IT IS)

PLEASE FOLLOW HIM ON TWITTER FACEBOOK SNAPCHAT AND HIS NEW RELIGION XKIRASTIANITY

honestly i cant wait for 2020 to get the new street fighter, i hope its good

>I'm all for them having rights
what rights do trans currently not have compared to people who are not trans?

>just let them do their thing
they're already doing their thing, are they not? look at the statistics, the percentage of people who "become trans" is increasing year after year

based broski calling out dumb attention seeking foreigners

>what rights do trans currently not have compared to people who are not trans?
the right to teach little children that their way (cutting off your dick and taking hormone pills for life) is right and "natural"

xkira btfo

I wish people would stop repeating every single thing that retard says. I hate reading wrong stupid shit and also being spoiled. It's a lose-lose

>broski still mad about how he was exposed by based xkira

capcom already said SFV will be the last street fighter and they will keep updating it ofrever

Xkira was right, you not, lmao

I blame the one who started talking about tranny dick.

in the meanwhile, your average libtard

>fraudski
lmaooo

twitter.com/INFILTRATION85/status/920583181421576192

Infiltrations wife unfollowed him and deleted photos of them. Divorce incoming? I'm glad this faggot is getting btfo. Exposed in season 2

did they just get marred like a month ago? fucking marriage is a sham amigo

to all you nerds, stay away from women and relationships, remember to only use women to stick your weewee in and thats it

mean

To be honest infiltration is a fucking weirdo, not the kind to get married.

inb4 zhi talks about this on stream during a tournament and says waifu 300 times

Didn't the US decide they can't be in the military?
Then there's the whole bathroom thing. Which I mean sure, it's weird that someone born a dude might be using the ladies bathroom but it's not like they're flashing their dick around and trying to fuck. The reasoning behind the whole anti-bathroom thing seems to be "it's icky because what if they're in there to be horny" but if that were the case then gays wouldn't be allowed in the toilet either.
I'm not super invested though but eh, a lot of people freak out and get depressed, kill themselves etc. with gender dysphoria so it'd be nice if they felt better and didn't (not super frequently; but it's still a thing) get beat up on the street.

He lost his sponsor, his relevancy and now his wife.
>Jurifag
not even once

>wins EVO season 1
>gets noticed by fame whores
>gets married to her
>drops to complete nobody status season 2
>fame whore whife is disappoint, leaves him

such is life in the modern world

well, now that there is no more succubus draining his energy away from the game, maybe he can return to form and start winning again in season 3? i would be happy for him

ummm lmao

you tell em Aris

I want it.

I'm in love with a Persona 5 waifu and I can't wait for her to get into a fighting game.

he won with fucking juri his wizard powers are slowly returning

It better be best girl ann.

>Didn't the US decide they can't be in the military?
A lot of people are not eligible to serve in the military.
Trannies are for all intents and purposes not different from people who suffer from schizophrenia and trust me you don't want those defending your country.

won what? where when?

Which one?

>Ingrid
Karin
>Axl
Necalli/Zeku
>Morrigan
Laura/Chun

>Soki
Ken/Nash
>Tron
Cammy
>Dante
Ed/Ken

You have the worst taste in 2D girls.

>lot of people freak out and get depressed, kill themselves etc. with gender dysphoria
there is no (known) treatment for any of this

you can dump trillions of dollars into medicine and psychiatry and surgery and it will do absolutely nothing to make them stop killing themselves because guess what? if you're born a man you will never become a woman

Manila Cup

You don' even own a ps4, what would you know?

I have a PS4. I just don't play it very much.

>Trannies are for all intents and purposes not different from people who suffer from schizophrenia and trust me you don't want those defending your country.
this.
you really dont want to put people who are mentally unstable in a position that subjects them to immense mental stress while also giving them access to weapons of war.

this is what happens when you play jive

BUT IF YOU DON'T DO THAT THEY WILL CRY ON TWITTER

He's right about SFV. MvC is just a trash anime game though, that people sometimes mistake for a real game with real competition just because it got the Capcom logo.

They were probably a pedo before they decided they were a woman.
And a bathroom sign isn't gonna stop a determined pedo senpai

I would make a JUST Infiltration edit but honestly his "hair" looks worse.

He wouldn't have been in the same bathroom as a 10 year old girl

I hope Infiltration makes a comeback and wins evo and capcom cup next yera to btfo all the anonyderps

is smash 4 a good fighting game? what controller do they use?

it looks fun bros...I loved smash64

BASED
he fell for the woman meme
feminism is getting huge in korea, don't even want to imagine that kind of woman who would marry a retard westerner-wannabe like infiltration