/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Ending evil deeds edition.

Levels 110, 120, 130 and 140 award 400 rupies for each craft for a total of 11200 rupies. 150 awards a flair.

Starforged Legends is out.
shadowverse.com/cardpack/starforgedlegends/

September nerfs
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=402

Fate collab
shadowverse.jp/collaboration/fate/

>What events are up?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

What can I do to improve short of crafting a legend? I don't have that many vials

Not shown is 1 Fangblade Slayer, 1 Lucifer and 2 Walfrids

Let's start this thread with Rowen memes

not sure why you're making your life more complicated than looking up a cheap aggro sword list

Kill everything at 5 pp except round table.
Kill barbarossa and useless lucifers. Use vials for cocks. Replace whatever you are playing that doesn't have storm
Win.

Mars + White Paladin combo feels really overrated

>tfw seen this screen 9 times already
>3 in the last hour
UngaSword not so unga now, maybe AA0 in 1-200 more matches

This is aggro not '''mid-sword''' so drop shrouded assassin and everything at 5 or above except round-table and kunoichi master. Since you don't have Albert or cock you can put in a couple DoDs and Ruthless Assassins to get past wards.

Mostly everything I ever looked up used alberts and I can't even make 1

he's very good but it's not the type of card a deck revolves around to, in other words you can replace him with worse results but at least without altering the deck idea

Buy the premade

>8 lose streak
>lost in hour the progress of 8 hours
FUCK

>322

>Cant get out of A ranks

How BAD are you

Stop playing unga

>dragoncucks trying to save face when they're tier 0 in the meta by encouraging meme posting

>He fell for the aggro meme
Just stop bothering and play real decks like midrange and control. Aggro simply gets worse and worse every expansions, and you can be sure they will nuke aggro sword while avoiding to nerf the already far better sword decks, especially when dragon will be brought back in line.

Okay, so obviously most people hate whatever decks are tier 0 or tier 1 during a format, but what deck do you usually hate even when it's not good?

Personally, I've never had any sympathy for Control Blood. Even if it's not good, I hate fighting that deck with its endless obnoxious heals, bane, and destruction. I know it's not that good, nor has it ever been great, but I just don't like it.

>Control
>Real deck

Here comes the shift baby!

The closest I came to spending money on this game was Ilya but she's a haven leader.
My friend told me new years had some crystal deals so I would do it hen if ever.

I'll give it a shot.
I remember back when I first started i got cock blocked by that card that made a storm and ward for sword. Should I bother with that?

you dont need him, here's a budget aggro sword take out forge weaponry and put alwidas instead
You can take out staircase too, but it might save you when the game runs long

I am literally too stressed from playing another deck while trying to fucking climbing out A3 into AA0 and i am on 10 lose streak right now
I was 600 points into A3 and now i am 600 points away from A3

OTK roach

All kinds of Haven and Dragon
Haven has always been my least craft to go against since standard and I'm really glad they're unpopular right now. The whole craft is about stalling the shit out of your enemy until you can push your "I win button" and I've always hated playing against them.

Same for dragon, there's not a lot of fun in seeing your enemy start playing every 8+pp card in the game starting from t4-5 while they heal themselves and refill their hands for free.

Dshift

Ungabot scripting needs an update I see.

Daria. I played a lot of Sword during the pre-nerf RoB meta. When I have sword dailies, I always seem to get matched against Daria and they always highroll my ass. I hate this fucking deck, fucking RoB PTSD.

I already hated dragon back in rob. Everything so far is proving me right.

New here?
Rowenposting is far older than the current meta

Any combo deck. Forest is the least annoying because they actually have to interact with the board a little, but fuck dshift, seraph, and even meme tier decks like newt. Go play the AI if you want to play solitaire.

Dragoncraft as a class was a meme, not anymore.

Any spicy king elephant memes? I've got Two right now. I was thinking of a fairy Drivers meme deck but king elephant just feels more amazingly to pull off

I wonder who is behind this post

I run it in a roachless control forest deck with Arriet. It's kind of fun, basically the wincon the deck wanted but never got with Anomaly.

Yeah anomaly has a real nice ending animation. Too bad it's either too slow or opponents concede when they see it

>Get called out
>hahaha u new or wat

This is always retarded every time anyone does it

Did any nip recently post a daria dshift list? I'm noticing it on the ladder

And?

This bad, eventually i will get AA0

I didn't actually think this was possible. Do you not look to revise your decks or evaluate what you're doing wrong when you keep losing?

BRO

White wolf plus king is a spicy ass meme

I hate playing against cblood, but I love playing it.

Sounds like to me you've reached a point where you just shut down your brain, and keep playing while hoping you will somehow "recover" from your losing streak. Just close the game and play again tomorrow.

I put an elephant in my neutral b&b deck and honestly it just feels like a worse Silver Bolt

at least Silver Bolt draws a card, if you play elephant on an empty board it's a 8/8 with a full hand and it costs TEN fucking mana

Just like dshit or any other solitaire

That's more like the only way to use the card than a meme. 0-cost elephant allows for various OTKs, while playing him for 10 is just a legendary genesis dragon in a class with no ramp.

when you have lost 4 times in a row stop playing for at least several hours

LITERALLY
THE UNGA BRAINLET
ME GO FACE
OH SHIETTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

This is you

>Sounds like to me you've reached a point where you just shut down your brain, and keep playing while hoping you will somehow "recover" from your losing streak

Is this why we get people like on the ladder?

I honestly think that Bahamut needs the ToS treatment.

I know that ToS was bitched about by only literal C ranks, but it got nerfed because a certain class supposedly "abused" it. I feel like Bahamut actually falls into this category. It may be a neutral card, but it's certainly MOSTLY used by a single class and it's never dropped on turn 10. I'm sure that if any other class were dropping turn 5-9 Bahamuts, that shit would get shut down immediately. I generally don't like Bahamut, but I can appreciate control decks having a good boss card regardless of craft; however, I think dragon really abuses this card and gets away with it because of "just Themis/DoD" bro memes.

>doing dailies with a budget aggro deck
>2nd 2nd 2nd 2nd
every time

Forest has to interact with the board as much as any other combo - just enough to not let the opponent win before Forest can unzip the wincon. Masturbating while bouncing and reusing your shit isn't any better than masturbating while spellboosting or reducing countdowns.

I built a roach hybrid with fairy driver and white wolf. It's p ok so far, ideally you won't draw either elephant by 8 so you can otk on 9 if you haven't won by 6

Pretty much. When I notice myself auto piloting like that, I just close the game and take a break.

Enjoy Brianletverse.

Damn, I don't feel so bad about my win rate anymore.

WE need bug spray here stat

Whats the average win # for people getting to masters?

play aggro blood, it works fine when you go second

>retarded vampy poster can't spell brain
You can't make this shit up.

500 is great, usually its 600-700.

Not my fault they made elementary math so fun.

>implying all aggro players aren't midgets named Brian

D-Shit. And maybe Aegis.

i think usually it is about 800

Is she saying "slow down"? Why does she say that when you evolve her?

b-bloodkin!

Oh okay, I think i get it now, it's a pun.

holy fuck im watching prepcoin misplaying his aggro sword deck so card, no surprise he still hasnt gotten gm despite trying for the past 2 weeks. how can people be this bad??

>got into masters today with 1200 wins
[/spoiler]Price of playing memes.[/spoiler]

>watching pdk/aggro sword streams
this is the one thing that I can't understand

I got into masters with 1000 after meming for a while with fun decks

got bored, no better streamers available. i quit watching his stream months ago

>tfw in the 500 club using multiple crafts to get to masters

Fuck off back to /hsg/

>Queue up for ranked
>Two matches where I draw my entire low curve and never draw any of my wincons at all

Somehow this is more painful than bricking with all your wincons on your mulligan

??? what?

Bug spray you say, but all I can hear is unga screeching.

>unga screeching
>when unga is what counters roach

NForest shits hard on unga right now.

You're playing a fast deck so that doesn't even matter. You just keep jamming games and you'll eventually come out ahead, so long as you're making the right plays.

Bats have a favourable matchup against NForest according to stats.

>play AE
>unga concedes

i thought nforests run BnB for wincons? do they even use roach?

I just use my updated tempo forest list, clears the board every turn against swords, generally great dealing with everything else except for PDK.

theres 2 variants, bb otk (roach package but with bb, cut out cass, put in looking glass) and neutral bb (the more common one seen on ladder and the one that beats aggro)

List? I don't play Forest that much outside of dailies at the moment but I do enjoy Tempo when I do get around to playing it.

Pure neutral forest relies on BnB + arriet and the general neutral / neutral-synergy cards, no roach. But you can play a BnB variant with roach as says.

Judge my luck stat.

>Not running roach ever
At worst it's a 1/1 storm. Since forest still runs a million low pp followers and fairies you'd have to be dumb to not run it. Every fucking class in this game has a must run card in every deck. Stuff like levi, themis, sibyl, roach and albert will never stop appearing.

>Playing ranked masters
>Drop goblin first turn on forest mirror match
>I lost...
>+149

Gobu-chan so strong

where the HECK are the good sword decks that arent aggro

>Since forest still runs a million low pp followers and fairies
But Nforest control doesn't.

>Play one of the million options that completely screw aggro out of existence
>Aggro concedes
Well done my friend

after pdk's nerfs midsword will be so good that control decks will become good

Pure NForest relies specifically on not having Fairy generators, my dude.