2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

Broken neck edition

Previous thread: 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE: (PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
ghostbin.com/paste/oabfb
UPDATE YOUR ARCHIVER BEFORE COMPLAINING ABOUT CORRUPT DOWNLOADS

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive (Please reupload anything you have that has less than 2 working links)
ghostbin.com/paste/gkfuc

>Recommended Games: (Outdated)
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/kG6i19AW

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll AND MISSING FILES ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

HOW TO PLAY THESE GAMES IN LINUX
pastebin.com/21Yi6vnt

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
www50.zippyshare.com/v/17MCS5Bb/file.html

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
hgg2d.github.io/

RJ Gallery SCRIPT
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/ciwsv2l14inic9e/DL Site Previewer.html

DLsite partial interface translation script
github.com/Anon7404/DLStrans

VH Specific
>latest VH translation
mega.nz/#F!0ChlQYJa!918hNc-SzjigT-yBqiaidw

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/VlMQEJU.png
i.imgur.com/CjI5ViX.png
i.imgur.com/SCh5HSZ.png
i.imgur.com/pYBOOZ5.png
gitgud.io/Princess_Sacrifice_Translation/Princess_Sacrifice_translation/raw/master/Princess Sacrifice ENG unpacked.rar
gitgud.io/Princess_Sacrifice_Translation/Princess_Sacrifice_translation/blob/master/Princess Sacrifice ENG files.rar
i.imgur.com/AZLSOgX.png
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ189682.html
store.steampowered.com/app/723090/Meltys_Quest/
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ116666.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ126744.html
dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE180002.html4156
dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE180002.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No games.

I've mostly been sticking to ACT games this year and there hasn't been much in that category, so it's either Alps and the Dangerous Forest or Night of Revenge.

Crotch's latest game. Gameplay is amazing and the H is great too. Only if you like poopoo though.

More info about upcoming game with Keiko (RJ158987 Protagonist's sister) TL by Etory
i.imgur.com/VlMQEJU.png (bio)
i.imgur.com/CjI5ViX.png
i.imgur.com/SCh5HSZ.png
i.imgur.com/pYBOOZ5.png

I updated the game with the more recent translations.
The whole game:
gitgud.io/Princess_Sacrifice_Translation/Princess_Sacrifice_translation/raw/master/Princess Sacrifice ENG unpacked.rar
Just the text files, replace the files in the main folder with these if you already have an older version.
gitgud.io/Princess_Sacrifice_Translation/Princess_Sacrifice_translation/blob/master/Princess Sacrifice ENG files.rar

Major milestone is the completion of the third town. Other additions are H-scenes, overworld dialogue and minor events.

Like I give a fuck

nice, thanks senpai glad to see more updates.

%?

kys

Nice. Thanks a lot for the translation! Keep up the good work and ignore the shitposting faggots.

Like I care about 1 (one) samefag shitposter.

What's the best game of 2017? In terms of content and gameplay?

See

I know it looks like trash, but if I made an RPG-Maker game with this sort of style, would it pass?
i.imgur.com/AZLSOgX.png
I drew this in a day, and I realised that I'll stick to full nudity rather than clothing, becaus I obviously don't know how garments work. I'm also not satisfied with the face lol

Nice inspect element.

>full nudity
That looks fucking disgusting, never draw genitals again.
Also

Valkyria if it comes out. The demo amazed me.

>cuckshit

>i.imgur.com/AZLSOgX.png
20k$$ on patreon per month, go for it while scamming still works.
Besides that, it's not terrible, but pretty boring. Also proportions look off.

But the gameplay is amazing though.

If you lose a battle your female team member can get kidnapped and you have to search her and find her within a certain time. She will get slowly corrupted and scenes change depending on how late you rescued her.

Among various other things that make the game special and good. Also the story is shaking up to be top notch. 90% of the scenes are not NTR within the demo and the one scene that is NTR is a fail state.

He shouldn't make it an RPG though. He should make it a VN as it's easier to milk and create.

>If you lose a battle your female team member can get kidnapped and you have to search her and find her within a certain time. She will get slowly corrupted and scenes change depending on how late you rescued her.

Fuck, that's exactly what I want in a party RPG game but I really hope it isn't NTR focused. I hate when 90% of an H-scene is just exposition on how the guy is losing the girl or how he's getting cucked and she loves it.

Forgot to say the genitals look like that because I need to censor it if I'm releasing through DLSite. There's no reason spending time on it because of that

>releasing through DLSite
Don't. You will literally sell

Was wondering what level of Japanese do you think you should have before trying to translate things?

You walk into a bar with your waifu. Without saying a word, this guy just comes up and slaps your waifu's ass. Then he undresses her with lightning speed, drops his pants down and starts fucking her raw in front of you.

What do you do?

Fuck the other hole and high-five him

Dumb pedo game for dumb pedophiles.

Fuck his ass to assert dominance.

Fuck his mom.

Oh and I forgot to mention, you haven't even held hands with your waifu yet, let alone kiss her or anything else.

Stand there and twiddle my thumbs too afraid to do anything.

Start masturbating.

A level where you can understand what you read. Stupid question.

More like "Ask him to fuck my mom next"

You should know the gammer at least, after that stuff like knowing that "やめっ" is a unfinished "stop/don't". Knowing kanji is pretty low on the list if you are doing it just to translate.

I WON'T LOSE TO THIS NERD

Honestly I just enjoyed getting NTR'd. That little shit makes Ragnas look like a kissless hugless virgin.

May I have the name of this beautiful whore?

In his previous game there was a non-NTR path but you'd have to play really fucking good to get it and it'd only have like 30% of the scenes. So there's a chance for a non-NTR path in Valkyria as well.

but aren't there a lot of new names releasing average games that sell hundreds?

No-one buys western games on DLsite.

name? Google tells me its a cartoon

What if the art is in a Japanese style and has a moonrune translation? It's not that hard to translate a short game. I'm legit curious

Don't bother, just make a shitty patreon and watch the cash flow. Make sure to buy us games with it though.

Starting to think the author of the game was actually a really shy person in school. So he decided to self-insert himself as the "shyguy" in the game giving himself all the best scenes and effectively cucking anyone who tried to self-insert as the main character.

Bet he is sitting at home right now with a class of wine chuckling at finally getting his revenge on all the cool kids.

Without a doubt game of the year. Perhaps even game of the decade:
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ189682.html

Gameplay is absolute shit though.

Just go with patreon man, dlsite doesn't work for gaijins. Also I can help you with programming if you want.

>Retards who couldnt figure out how to unlock scenes and faggots who didn't play the game trying to spread a new dank meme
You can literally look at the scene viewer and count the kids scenes you morons.

It's still the best. I honestly prefer its gameplay to grindy RPGs we always get.

It's a preview from a 5 year old circle that went NEVER EVER and died and now came back. Nothing announced about it yet, just this image.

It's not a meme, he is literally chad

>grindy RPGs
Still way better than it desu. When a lot of people end up asking for help or a walkthrough, you know it's shit. Grindy RPGs can always be cheat engined.

They are fucking idiots. I can't read Japanese for shit and I had no problem completing the game. Grindy games are literally the worst thing, and if I have to use cheat engine I'd just go extract the CGs or find a full save from ULMF, that's retarded logic.

He has less scenes than the red haired kid. Let alone MC

>I can't read Japanese for shit and I had no problem completing the game
It's in english though, and we still have people complaining.

I completed the game with two shotas as virgins and this guy fucked three girls. He's unstoppable.

That's my point, I literally completed it without understanding a word, the day it released. If these retards are having trouble playing it in English they should just give up on hentai games. And video games in general.

>Retards who couldnt figure out how to unlock scenes

Just talk to the cow. It's not that hard dude.

I only played the game because I wanted to get NTR'd though. And I accomplished my objective, I ended up as a horny virgin and fucked nobody so I wouldn't say I failed.

My jam up when I played it in nip was talking to the coworker after they came over. I assumed it would be a scene I would trigger from them actually coming over.
I also was spamming the little faggot kit with worms trying to unlock new pranks; should have remembered the circle was that lazy faggot.

Honestly the only places where it's acceptable to be stuck is either the cow or the coworker. Even those are not that hard to figure out. Especially when you've played so many untranslated hentai games that "Interact and talk to every possible thing" is second nature to you like it is for me.

The user asked for games released this year with good content and gameplay. Don't recommend stuff where one is literal dogshit.

store.steampowered.com/app/723090/Meltys_Quest/
4 days left.

Do we know how much it will be yet?

assume something around 20$ like the english dlsite

>20$
It should realistically be

The only dogshit thing here is your taste in hentai games.

>The only dogshit thing here is your taste in hentai games.
Nice projection.

$20 is a lot, i think is going to cost $15 or less

>"N-No you!"
Nice comeback.

>Someone doesn't like what I like therefore they have shit taste

>Someone likes what I dislike therefore they have shit taste

No-one said that though. That user said the gameplay is shit. The person who recommended it pretty much agreed the gameplay is shit too.

Pretty sure everyone here agrees that Mischief War has shit gameplay. There's no arguing that.

Lamplight

pretty sure not everyone dislikes what you dislike

She's from Bitch Battle Royale

what do you think "パラソル" can mean, other that parasol. cause that does not sound right, a parasol dick

What's so good about the game play then shitposter-kun?

Who told you that?

Retards who can't even figure out where to go on a FULLY TRANSLATED game?

That guy is not me.

Any good survival games like RJ183185 ? I have played crotch's games

A dick with a huge flare.

Thanks user. Fucking energy kyouka gave me a slutty gyaru girl fetish.

you can survive my dick faggot

>can't even figure out where to go on a FULLY TRANSLATED game
Because the game literally gives you no hints towards where you're meant to go? Clicking on everything doesn't count too since a good game wouldn't have you having to do that.

Let me guess, you were born after 2000.

You know, games aren't supposed to have "GO HERE" written in all caps and gold all the time taking 60% of the screen to tell you what to do.

Bean jam is my jam

The game is literally just you running around and clicking everything hoping that something changed. Even old games gave you some hints the majority of the time. If the gameplay is tedious, then it's shit.

>game has zero hints as to which NPC in a large town to talk to next
>this somehow means people were born after 2000

Got you senpai:

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ116666.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ126744.html

This should be out by now...

Reverse NTR games when?

that is also strange.
it is supposed to be a character from
dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE180002.html4156
that is also strange.
it is supposed to be a character from