Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/U2AD8UHK
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124

DARKNESSHERO Rance Mod - Beta FFA mod released (check pastebin)

>Upcoming Games
English
Evenicle (English) - Likely Winter 2017
Sengoku Rance (English) - Likely 2018
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2018
mangagamer.org/rance/

Japanese
Rance X - Winter 2017/18 Release
Teaser: youtube.com/watch?v=CpMoCuxFIIY
youtube.com/watch?v=QSib3DrdAdA
Imgur with released information
imgur.com/a/GZLe8

RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Donna Donna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio:
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/cat_92268.html

>Upcoming Events
Quiz Project
pastebin.com/v6kuqn4q

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!HANVnArT!gidQeNwQBGStw8qMtsbJlcmrjRB6MO-39bEhwgHsZc0
mega.nz/#!P9BCkayD!N5vX3HTEcMckKwD3FuS7kO3_yM65_Yqf9PqlU3hhjAY
mega.nz/#!r54BnbSB!9l0XXCbbm5w9BF9QPpFN4A77ToIYRo-SF6PyVpmerng
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Large versions of revealed characters

mega.nz/#!P9BCkayD!N5vX3HTEcMckKwD3FuS7kO3_yM65_Yqf9PqlU3hhjAY
Small versions and silhouettes

mega.nz/#!r54BnbSB!9l0XXCbbm5w9BF9QPpFN4A77ToIYRo-SF6PyVpmerng
Leaked CGs

W-We'll save her...

>Silky rape after dreams of saving her for years
not like this

Large characters portrait that other user uploaded.
I´ll keep dumping the portraits since they generate some discussion unless you think I should stop.

I should have used this map for the OP

I believe in the possibility of it being a bad end.

Keep your dream alive user.

Is anyone good at image editing?

Translating these maps would be great.

I wonder if using Annis will result in some kind of penalty until you complete her events/progress through the game.

Some points from the story portion:
―― そして開戦から2週間、人類の死者率は凡そ1200万に達する。
In two weeks Kayblis advance has killed 12 million humans.

声の主は、お供のシィルを従え冒険から帰ってきたランスだった。
騒然とする場内をよそに各国の首脳――

Then Rance who had returned from an adventure with Sill emerge on the world council and say he will lead them.

So I think my previous guess is true. If every turn is half a month = about 2 weeks. Then Turn 0 would be Rance looking for a demon in Leazas and going to the Dragon Mountain. While he is at it you go to turn 1 as the result of the Monster Army advance while Rance was doing stuff and then he starts leading humanity.

>12 million
What the fuck

Yeah, seems like it. I wonder if they´ll trie to attack Pencilcow.

Did Aurora get even younger?

I'm surprised there are 12 million people on the continent.

There are 300 million humans. so he killed less than 5%

That's still pretty good progress in two months. Does Kaybliss even have an idea of the hero system, what's end goal for all this slaughter?

Trying to find Miki.

Will Rance fuck it?

I wonder if about over 100 million are unaffiliated or if they just exaggerated that number in the past.

Since the Kalars have the water dragon's artifact back the magic barrier surrounding the forest should still be intact. But the demons will be able to eventually break through.

Given how small the total population is now (there's just slightly more than 2000 Kalars living in Pencilcow as of IX) and that they just barely managed to fight off one division of the Helman army back in Quest, I doubt they'll last long without Rance's help.

Imagine Eropicha's eroing Alex up.

Doesn't he usually complain about how he can't put his dick in little girls 4-6 times her size?

I will do it once I get home.

Won't it go against Kesselring's wishes?

Does Kaybliss have any beef with the Kalar's beyond them just being rape bait, you'd expect him to just leave them aloe given how little he'd gain by smacking down on them.

Couldn't Pastel just use that curse that kills every male within a huge radius like she did in Quest?

Annoyingly the different map images aren't to the same scale.

Good man.

IIRC Pastel's Morurun B only affects human males. It won't kill monsters and even if it did I'd assume that he'd have the attacking force prepared with counters for it.

Assuming Zeth and Helman take the brunt of the first wave that's about 17% of their combined population.

Kuma is cute! CUTE! BULLY THE BEAR!!

Considering he isn't tin others, 09-25 is probably Megallas..?

10-25 seems to be a demon as it has those sparkles. By the shape... Masuzoe?

If the Kalar decides to join humanity on the war, then he will probably respect their wishes to fight against them.

We'll finally get to fuck her.

>10-25 seems to be a demon as it has those sparkles. By the shape... Masuzoe?
Looks like Gigai to me.

Aegis and Pastel are playable commanders so I think it's safe to say that something will eventually happen to cause fighting to break out between the Kalars and Kaybliss.

Maybe it won't happen at the start of the game, but perhaps towards the mid-game things will turn sour.

I doubt Kaybliss cares much for what Kesselring thinks at the end of the day. If the Kalars get in the way then he'll be forced to attack them regardless of his past.

Maybe 09-25 (But then that would hint Megallas being nowhere).

But 10-25 is a demon,. Even on the silhouette you can see the sparks, which if you check around are only on demons, not on apostles, and are probably supposed to represent the IF.

Satella looks dumb-ish / incompetent.

That's because she is.

>Maybe 09-25
Yeah, that´s what I meant it seems that I got confused.

Demons don't seem to really have any beef with kalar.

Who knows, from what some of the silhouettes suggest Pastel's Mother and Grandmother seem to be in the game as well, maybe they have some unknown grudge against a specific dark lord, or maybe Reset will almost get kidnapped by monster generals with good taste.

What's the deal with Freya's cat cyclops? Is it just an animal?

>Pastel's Mother and Grandmother seem to be in the game as wel
Yeah but they're ghosts.

Anasel has nice nipples.

My genius tactician mistress wife Arlcoarte is so cute. Hope she gets some good scenes in X.

Nice the monster fucking human girls on this Monster Camp background.

It was another experiment result from that doctor who also experimented with Pigu.

One of her scenes seem to happen after she got freed from a Monster General.

That could be an strengthening event too. She gets experience by being used by a monster general.

Ages in LP 7.
Sheila is actually close to Kou in age than she is Lia.

Why would it be a bad end, she's destined for bad things only like Hornet

>Sill leglock

I don't have a boner image powerful enough for this, so here's Chamber in a field to represent my bliss.

She must have felt weird, once Kanami told her that she was going to become Rance´s exclusive ninja.

>liking half leglocks.

I'm sure the news slowly running down the royal grapevine must have confused her a lot more ever since Rance 01.

You can only do so much when the guy is that much bigger than you.

she is dumb and incompetent
>runs off to get rance dick
>manages to get both her friends raped in the process
good one

This just makes me sad. This game is going to be more brutal than any other Rance game, isn't it?

No excuse for locking the legs that far from the mans back. They have to be locked tight.

KR will be more brutal than this for sure it probably won't even be close

She delivered the bugs, Kay-chan being aggressive because he didn't have K-K-Kamilla wasn't really her fault.

Well yeah, it is the final game in the entire series after all. Wouldn't make much sense for them to do another game like Quest where there's barely any brutality (bar some events).

The stakes just seem higher this time around because unlike in Kichikuou where they were more a "side" thing. the majority of the heroines have been more developed character-wise over multiple games.

Except so far the only characters that we've seen get unavoidably raped are Hornet and Silky and everything else looks like bad end only shit

Copandon looks really great in that outfit

Magic is so unworthy.

it's avoidable!!

We still don't know if Hornet is raped or not, and neither we know if Silky's is just a bad end or an unavaoidable story event.

You just have to git gud besides other than unavoidable rape most Rance games bad ends have been fairly easy to avoid.

We know people are just in denial

We don't actually.

The chances of them both getting away fine are almost nil.

Another downgrade from KR. Bad face.

>Another downgrade from KR. Bad face.
your taste is bad and you should feel bad

Now the values on the right are readable:

Physical Resistance (物理レジスト)
Magic Resistance (魔法レジスト)
Abnormal Status Resistance (状態異常レジスト)
HP Increase Rate (HP倍率)

Physical Increase Rate (物理倍率)
Magic Increase Rate (魔法倍率)
Reaction Occurrence Rate (再行動発生率)
Knockout Occurrence Rate (必殺発生率)
Consecutive Attack Occurrence Rate (連撃発生率)

EXP Addition (EXP増加)
Automatic Recovery (自動回復)
Treasure Chest Discovery Rate (宝箱発見率)
Interruption(?) Occurrence Rate (割り込み発生率)

And those seems to be added by having characters with related "support" skills.

I'll grant you that Hornet is less likely since it seems like her capture is a plot relevant event, but we know literally nothing about the context on Silky's rape and it's bulked up along with the other bad end cgs like Magic's.

>stat increase rates
Oh shit is this going to be like FF2 where the stats only go up when they're used in battle? And you'll only gain HP if your characters are borderline dead?

Hornet being captured makes it more likely to begin with that Silky will get raped

her being a massive failure and getting fucked is basically a plot point that spawns because of Hornet's capture

And the CG argument is irrelevant, no matter what a CG would have to go next to those

Hmm...some of those stats are pretty similar to Quest's system. So the only difference this time around is that it'll be based on a combination of your entire party's stats as opposed to individuals.

No, no. Those seems to be modifiers. Not actual stats growth.

Have Satella get raped instead, Hornet and Silky deserve to actually have their plots get changed like every other girl who had some shit happen to them in KR seems to have gotten the benefit of

I like her new look.

>Have Satella get raped instead

Given how popular Satella is with the Japanese fanbase that's highly unlikely to happen.