battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Blood of Sargeras to gold:

US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

OFFICIAL FILTER LISTS that you can use to make WoW General Great Again.

Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/brVSAnL4

Comments:
pastebin.com/80n6yjWJ

Filenames:
pastebin.com/W5irZJ6k

Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/NBBubpAM

Make sure to update these lists once you start using them and to post these links when a shitposting OP makes the new thread.

As always, add to and prune these lists as necessary so we can keep this general on topic instead of letting avatarfags and shitposters ruin this general.
PREVIOUSLY ON WOWG:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Apply as tank for +10
>Get instant invite
>Fly to dungeon entrance
>Check everybody's gear
>Some faggot DH in with multiple 885 and 900 pieces
>Leave group immediately

How people can be this retarded is beyong me
And no, a 2 x set bonus is not worth sacrificing a combined 100 itemlevels worth of mainstat, especially since its so easily available

Stop playing retail.

>name yourself arthas
>choose to be a blood elf

the irony

What keeps you playing /wowg/

MM Hunter or Ass Rogue? male dwarf

Can someone give me a hand here?

my 940 shadow priest probably does less damage than that dh

what did he mean by this

I got my UHDK challenge appearance luv u guys :)

MM hunter

fun is subjective and all but all the waiting for energy ass rogues do for their solo rotation is seriously not fun

I don't get any enjoyment from anything and it's very easy to turn my brain off and grind things out, that's why I just do autistic achievements all day every day. Every other MMO just happens to be worse than WoW.

>Doesn't have active party/raid frames.
That's how I know your a shit tank.

>tfw I queue for dungeon as dps and when it pops I don't ready it so the group waits for two minutes then goes back to the queue
Lel.

grats my friend

Neither. MM is clunky and unfun and ass is shit.

Honestly and seriously, I have no idea right now. The last few months I've been subscribed purely because due to the Legion phone app I'm making close to a 1/2 million gold a month just sitting on my ass and doing gold missions. I feel like if I unsubscribe now I'll lose out on all this free gold, and then I won't be able to cash all that gold out into Blizzard Fun Bucks.

Last night I didn't play WoW at all and I didn't know what to do.

Any other spec worth trying?

This guy ever finish the album?

>Sylvanas hoodie at Blizzcon
>looks nothing like her outfit
What does it mean?

Are you the nightelf buttcrack poster? Still around I see.

>get lego shoulders on prot pally
>aoe oneshot broken shore mobs
Uhh, imbalanced?

BM and sub are both fun. bm easy, sub more difficult

i would try everything yourself and see what you like and what feels comfortable to you

STOP WITH THE FUCKING QUESTS IN SURAMAR FUOR FUCK SAKE IVE DONE LIKE 18293472189 ALREADY

Nope. Haven't bothered, don't think there's that much worthwhile stuff to see for it to need an album.
Occasionally

Not until you've liberated the FUCK out of that city

starting fresh on a new server, what race has the best racial /animation for huntards, alliance side

other than male trolls who have objectively the best shooting animation it's up to personal preference

Female gnomes.

What's the fastest way to increase ilvl

Argus + mythic+

Having fun by enjoying the game and now without having to worry about gold ever again

Titanforging legendaries.

After you've done pathfinding is there a reason to do all the quests on an alt again?

thanks blizz!

>Raiding HC once a week
>m+
>weekly events
>holiday events
>mount-collecting
>alt-levelling/gearing
>gold-making via phone app
>rp
>autism
I'll start achievement hunting too when I have time at the end of the week, but it's getting harder and harder to motivate myself to do all that shit.

>get +11 Darkheart Thicket in weekly chest
>getting at it with a pug group
>Oom on the 3rd pack because the tank loses his hp by chunk of 60%
>people get one shot left and right
>the tank is full on flaming me telling how awful I am and how I don't know how to play
>leaves
>get +10 Darkheart Thicket
>another pug another day
>they still can't interrupt for shit
>one dude get one shot but we manage to make it
>instantly leave
>get +9 Darkheart Thicket

What do /wowgees/ I'm even afraid to log back on at this point.

So, wowg. I'm getting into wow and I'm curious about what class is

A. The most fun
B. The most cool (in lore and in game)
and C. The best

Of the human Warrior, Paladin, and Mage. I don't really want to heal specifically - and while I love mages I kind of want to get down and dirty and either tank shit or cut it down. What would you guys recommend? Which order hall is coolest? Which class is best liked in raids? Which spec is best on each one? Why should I pick one over the other?

how

when you hit 110 do invasion points and farm nethershards for the broken shore vendor selling 860 gear tokens until you reach ~850

then go to argus and do the weeklies/farm elite spawns for veiled argunite for the vindicaar vendor selling 910 gear tokens

keep doing that because of the titanforge chance. once you get to 910 additionally start do m+s aiming to do a m10+ once a week for the weekly chest

what the actual fuck is this zone for anyway

you fucking piece of shit company my questlog is already full

let me just get out of here

fucking REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jesus Christ. At least buy beer or weed or something

That's for one of the story chapters. Just keep going only 3-4 left at that point?

test running to see if people still hate water zones before they do a naga expac

>waah stop with the content I'm not forced to do !!

Next time don't be a shitter and just check their wowprogress. Or do you let in any clown that links KM?

How what? It is called having a job

WoW is more fun, beer doesnt taste as good as coke and why would i want to do weed or drugs? WoW is far superior

A. blood dk or disc priest
B. enh shaman
C. druids

I beleive DKs are good for just about anything. Raids, solo play, tanking, dps. They always seemed to be really good and from what I hear, are easy to play.

You can just skip broken shore and go to argus tho. If you save up tokens on your main you can just send them to your alt and be 890 within seconds of reaching 110.

Drugs and alcohol will make everything more enjoyable

why arent you farming twice as much candy right now?

warrior is terrible from an aesthetic and lore standpoint after legion, they ruined them with vrykul valhalla shit. Mages are alright, you're essentially a rock star of wow doing whatever you want because fuck it, it's magic. Paladins have been a little annoying lately with their lawful good avengers bullshit, but I think aesthetically they're the best class.

In terms of gameplay, paladin has a really annoying judgement window for ret now, but it's p fun. Mage probably plays smoother in comparison honestly. If you want to be the most flexible and useful I would say roll a pally and pick ret/holy or ret/prot. Otherwise if you just want to dps go mage.

Maybe for people who hate themselves and their lives ;^)

You are forced to if you want to fly.

Quests are not content.

World of Warcraft: Rise of the Loa

mark it

>Over $750 on WoW stuff, mostly cosmetic

You know you can earn gold in game, right? This is almost $100 a month on just WoW. Do you even pet battle?

made a fem gnome and used the whitewater carp toy and their kick animation is a backflip

Do you know i can waste time getting that gold ingame while i can throw some $$ on it and get everything i want without ingame effort?

That is the purpose of the job :p

And doing pet battle world quest once i levle 3 to 25

C'mon dude you've spent nearly $800 this year on one game. I don't really think you love your life.

Because you make what, 100k gold in total?

I'm farming coins instead

leaks say expansion is called RotL

what is it wowg

I am not a self hater like you to consider gaming as "bad for life"

I choose how to live my life and games are the most fun way so i ll be doing that

Return of the Lich

return of the legion. turns out the legion expansion was all a dream

>Doesn't even pet battle
>Been buying pets with RL money for over a month

You know what? Have fun. Power to ya. I just think you're wasting your money. Reminds me of a friend who got his tax return one year and bought 10 character boosts, and now he doesn't even play WoW

>actual discussion is ignored
>people only respond to shitposting
Fuck you guys you are worse than xivg

>Quests are not content.

I guess most people in the world hate their lives then

word up magazines

Fucking this.

>Quests are not content.

>C-c'mon guys respond to my p-posts!

Don't be such a fucking bitch user geez

salt and pepper and heavy d up in the limousine

>most ppl do this
>i must follow like a brainless drone
As usual Veeky Forums proving how the dumbest people live here, no wonder it is full of bigots lmao

>it's another failed saving putting out the fires because nobody knows passing buckets in a chain is much faster than throwing a bucket a time

>Retire of the Ion

>full of bigots
back to tumblr

ya

lots of resubscribers in here lately though so i worked with the possibility his main is who has a low ilvl

i wish

So no idea why but all of a sudden, I love just being a DPS player.

I used to always heal and got bored of playing whack a mole and now I'm actually having fun just playing my kitty druid/ele shaman.

What should I level next? My DK and DH are 105, my warrior and priest are 102 and my lock is 101.

Everything else is 75 or below and would be a nigger to level.

It's not like people drink and do drugs for no reason
it's fun

>we were stuck in the emerald nightmare this whole time

Who do I whisper to get into I AM MY SCARS?

spriests are top tier fun this expac and awesome looking. would highly recommend.

>using the n-word

Don't do that please, there's no reason to be rude here

>new expansion reveal in two weeks

holy shit

>going to come back off holiday to a new raid and expansion reveal
real comfy

shut the fuck up nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=hqIsc8ooXug

What is the horde equivalent of Goldshire? I dont want to join some guild or swap servers.

silvermoon city inn

Have they said Antorus drops with Blizzcon?

Wayfarer's Rest in Silvermoon
Nowhere near as populated as GS though. It's pretty much empty most of the time, but at peak hours you can find a good amount of people there

>fail putting out the fires
>[randomfaggot] yells: YOU PEOPLE ARE RETARDED

>some fucking elf can subdue and imprison a god forever

What the fuck?

plus the ghost of every other titan on the pantheon
i think Illidan's role is just the guy to watch over him

Did you just miss the part where the other titans bound him and the strongest heroes on Azeroth destroyed Argus

Because that elf isnt a cuck like you and knows he is better than trash like you

Would you a Maiev?