pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR (embed)
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed)
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

>History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2. Some are guessing the map will be Britannia.
Campaign pack coming up for a past history title, probably Rome 2.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Previously on /twg/: → → #

Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PTBXTDkJPiA
bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-41574608
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CHAOS A E S T H E T I C

>letting the old one die before a new one

This game is literally dead.

Naestra and Arahan when
Konrad when
unique visuals for Alberic when

dwarfs are gay

I've never made a Veeky Forums thread before, I assumed some guy always made these so I waited till the last minute

/twg/ is a considerate general, we only recycle and use new products when absolutely necessary. Others should wish to be good people like us. I couldn't because my internet is currently flaky and can't get past the image captcha for new thread.

how are the high elves? thinking of saving the world with them in ME

It's perfectly fine that ME leaves out the "pacific coast" of the new world as that area is bland with zero lore and dumb names, and lack of hospitality. Better they keep the centre where stuff actually happens bulked up

>Only 6.5 days left

>stunties and high faggots are still at it even after thousands of years

Legends say that if you listen very closely you can still hear Malekith's laughter all the way from Naggarond.

What should my armies be as Kroq-Gar?

BLOOD AND GORE SOON

Legend says that on a windy day they can smell your mom all the way in Ulthuan.

>Get memed into playing Dwarfs
>Win the Badlands Bowl completely by turn 40 with nothing but warriors, quarrelers and grudgethrowers
>Chaos starts to raze Kislev, Ostland and Ostermark
>Only now finally getting to replace my army with Longbeards and Hammerers and Organ Guns
>Everything except Chaos is pretty much dead

when does the fun actually start as dwarfs, again?

When you restart your campaign as Beggar Nohammer.

Heh. History faggots like to post their shitty images as the op, even they know 95 percent of the stuff that's discussed is fantasy. Pathetic faggots.

Early game, saurus spam

Late game, mix of carnos, artillery, two fire bolas and temple guards

Literally the easiest of all factions, their economy game is fucking ridiculous, you'll be rolling in dosh and top tier unit stacks, not like it matters though since you can beat everything with nothing but their base spearmen and their stupid powerful archers.

they both look like thet need to take a shower and brush their teeth

also
>hiring women
>ever

(you)

Anyone know if these bright white textureless windows are intentional or some kind of graphics glitch? I really don't know most of the time in WH

Get mods that fix the underpoweredness of good-aligned factions, and ones that increase colonisation rates

I didn't know what else to post, no bully pls

>you will never give a snotling a noogie
why even live?

FUCKING HIGH ELVES SHITS STOP DYING SO FUCKING EASILY TO NORSCA I NEED TO TRADE WITH YOU FOR MY SWEET MONEY FUCK

And of course you can't revive them.

All the fucking factions east of Lothern went extinct by turn 30 while I was busy getting double teamed by Saphire and FUCKING Caledor.

ok guys its been fucking ages. Is Ancient Empires out yet?

1 WEEK ?

>Wait like 90 turns for Subatuun to revolt so I cant claim it from the loreless sotek dwarfs
>It gets to -90 after -1 per turn forever
>Stabilises at -90, then to add insult they send a stack to control it

Hate the no gifting/buying regions meme

Glitch, vamp cities in 1 have normal windows.

SEVEN DAYS

>pussy on pussy action

Anyway, who /readytoplaysupermarioodysseywhilewatingonendturntimes/ here? I hope they're long enough to have a competitive race between beating SMO and completing my first campaign.

Could've tried raiding it. Might've just been able to tip it over the edge if you did it shortly while still maintaining repairable relations.

>tfw you finally destroy the pyramid and end the +50 corruption meme

Like popping the biggest zit ever

Does anyone else think the constant open mouths of the saurus/skaven look fucking stupid?

Foolish beardling.
Never insult Malekith's mother, insult something he cares about instead

>ura-ara

lewd

Lizardmen cannot raid

So Inbred General was right about the map after all?

So when I build a building like this it's only in the province it's in right? The recruitment I mean. Five fucking advanced military buildings is really triggering me.

Oh right, I forgot about that because they were my first and therefore been a while.

>destroying it
you are WEAK

Yeah

>Mods that fix the underpoweredness of good-aligned factions

Can you drop some suggestions?

What, you don't like CA's brilliant "City of a million has 8 buildings total" limitation?

>yfw tomb king DLC adds a Nagash invasion like Chaos warriors did in the first game

Wood Elves anti-Chaos sentiment and shield of civilization
More colonisation (so AI will actually rebuild cities razed by chaos)

A few others I cannot remember

Oh no is this your first TW campaign? :(

No but I wanted to be sure they didn't change it for Warhammer 2

Nagash was weak!

Why would they change something like that. :( Do you not like how they balanced the game? :(

Anything you want to talk about user?

Name two other mortals who became capable of directly challenging the Chaos gods.

>other

Implying much, skellington?

Your mom. She counts for both because she's so fat lmao

Archaon
Sigmar

So apparently karl franz is poster boy for first trailer and mazdamundi for the second

Can a more competent drawfag add karl franz gear to the human in this pic plox?
text doesn't matter

>Archaon

No.

TW3

Settra is the best skelly

STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF STUFF

youtu.be/PTBXTDkJPiA

MORTAL EMPIRES TRAILER

KARL FRANZ CAMEO
BEST LEADER
TECLIS GETTING UNGRIM'D
MANFRED BEING KROQ'D
MALEBITCH BEING ARACHNAROK'D
OLD WORLD CONFIRMED BEST WORLD

The sheer amount of summons you can shit out as skaven is ridiculous
How can VC even compete

>implying Karl Franz isn't the poster boy for warhammer 2 as well

Hes literally on the first official mortal empires artwork they released

Most fun I had as dwarfs was using the Advanced AI mod and drawing a line between Barak Varr and Black Crag which I fortified and didn't south of. A couple of stacks stayed back to clear out the orcs every now and then while everyone else went north to purge Sylvania.

Sigmar and the Emperor.

> How can VC even compete.

Fear and terror fuck Skaven up pretty bad.

>Sigmar and his father

Fixed that for you

>implying Manletkith didn't just tank a spider 20x his size without even moving
>implying Ungrim didn't get fiery invoked point blank in the face
>implying Karl isn't getting TOAD
>Inbredonia not even featured

how can old world even compete

He's heading towards the lizards' temples
emperor of the old world against emperor of the new world, KLF X Mazda is a match born heavens

For anyone who want kill some rats.
Vermintide is free for like a week.
And also it is -75% on steam and even less on some indie bundle.

Is this the ideal Orc army comp? Is this peak Waaaagh!!! performance?

Anyone else playing something different this weekend so they don't overdose on TW before ME?

Also dont know if it still is valid today but Doomwheel the mobile app game was free yesterday

>no shaman
>no boar boyz
>no black orcs

7.5/10

TWrome1

No ideal orc comp is that one Rogue faction guy who has a full stack of trolls and giants

gonna play some vermintide probably.

>tfw no one will ever love you like vlad and izzy love eachother
It hurts.

It feels like you really need 3 friends to play it to avoid dealing with PUG scrubs.

Well anons, who does the great plan demand that I remove first? Yellow Dorfs? Tree-niggers? Other dorfs? Hoomans?

Hoping they add another playable character when the game drops. Maybe an orc mercenary that can cycle through 3 careers of a savage orc, black orc or orc shaman

>overdose on TW
Nigga i'm playing tw since Shogun 1, and i don't even think to stop anytime soon

Remove the trees.

Hyoo-mans have been giving me the most trouble personally. I'd wipe them out first

STEEL. FAITH. GUNPOWDER.

But what about Karl Franz tax plan?

He shall tax the windows.

In my experience treefuckers are a timebomb waiting to go off when you don't war someone they don't like for two turns. I have no experience with the yellow beard-with-legs because they never survive for me but you can't trust a dwarf either. Don't trust anybody. Just declare war on them all.

I fell for the Battlefield 1 meme so maybe that.

Or watch football

At what % vampiric corruption does this sort of thing start happening?

bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-41574608

Who else here is simply gonna take Grimgor and his Waaaagh! and go around the world and 1v1 every single LL in the game, before deciding to settle down anywhere in particular? Just sack and loot my way to wherever.

I fully expect to get wiped out by stacks from factions that chased me halfway across the world

the usual guy is a historyfag, probably burnt out making generals for 24/7 solid fantasy discussion.

I'll be waaaghing as a bestboy.

Is Araby ever being added or is the region going to permanently be ethnically cleansed by baguette?

Hon-hon-hon.