>nioh.wiki.fextralife.com/Defiant Honor
>nioh.wiki.fextralife.com/Bloodshed End

Latest Patch Notes
>nioh.wiki.fextralife.com/Patches
>pastebin.com/aUkgEegD (embed)
>imgur.com/a/Cf4ca

>What does each element do?
nioh.wiki.fextralife.com/Status Effects

>What should I do with the armour/weapons I don't want/use?
Check if you can donate any at the hidden teahouse for daily/clan rewards. Otherwise preferably disassemble them. You can also sell them to Tome or donate to Danjo at the Teahouse if you need a bit of extra glory or cash. Later on you'll be keeping them for Soul Matching, but don't worry about that until you get to NG+.

>The blacksmith is expensive, should I be using it?
You don't need to. Throughout WotSamurai and WotStrong you will constantly be finding better gear and builds don't matter so much. Soul Matching is expensive and intended for late game. If you do find a weapon you really like, try reforging it's effects using spirit iron, it's the cheapest and easiest way to improve a weapon.

>Why do people keep mentioning "smithing texts"?
Bosses tend to drop pieces of their armour and weapons when you defeat them. Very rarely they will drop a smithing text which allows you to forge their armour/weapon.

>Which clan should I join? (clan unlocked through progression)
Whichever one has a bonus that you think will benefit your build the most.

Beta guide:
pastebin.com/VEHby7kd (embed)

Smithing text list:
pastebin.com/d4gaLiHk (embed)

Major new shit
>More than 2 item shortcut pages available! Buy them from Tome with patronage points, adjust how many you want in settings
>Abyss mode! How low can you go? Lower go'ers get better shit
>Can now play levels with specified friendos at the Torii gate
>Most weapons now have a strong charge attack and a mobile running/dash attack! Check them out!

First for 2kat best

>can't have Visitor's Dragon Kabuto as skin transfer

fuggg

What are all the good unique helmets?

Kame-wari Kabuto and Kodama Bowl are the two that stand out the most that I know about.

Helmet off option works for character skins

I've been looking through all the webms and screenshots I've been saving here during this year and there's all sorts of funny stuff just like the crazy juggling, but there's one webm I can't find even though I remember saving it. Some guy was fighting nurikabe and it caused him to fly so high in the air that when he fell back down the fall damage was something like 50k. Anybody happen to have that?

Big thanks to the user that explained the coop modes for me earlier. I dabbled with normal visits before since I'm familiar with the souls formula, it was that yokai one that was odd to me. So thanks for the clear up.

do you have the webm of the early trailer were angin is performing that triangle charge attack on lw with 1kat but its not on lw

What's it take to unlock the tome skin? I gave her all her magatama and did all the missions she has throughout the regions. Although I haven't done the dlc areas yet, does she have any in those areas?

I remember it being named something like flying strategist but archive can't find shit

Have you spent any patronage points with her yet?

anyone have a good pic of saoirse full body ? for scientific purposes , gelbooru doesn't have shit just like jewgle

Only a couple. Not really sure if that stuff splits between both the smiths or not. Maybe being her number 1 customer will help.

Sadly there is very little nioh stuff. I went on that quest myself not too long ago. Could check r34 and sankaku Maybe, if you haven't already.

>sankaku

I don't sadly.
Well thanks for the info I guess I'll try searching too.

Have any screenshots? I’m curious about Fukus hair under that hat.

fug

>fall damage grows like exponentially
why

>reskins of wooden weapons still use default sheathing animations and sounds
thanks TN

Seriously. One job!

>Floor 35 Honnoji temple

Where the fuck do I go? The doors leading to the Kodak’s can’t be opened

*kodama

Go from the roof

the girls are exceptions that it doesnt work on

Why can't I inherit attack from behind? What should I put instead, consecutive damage is what I was thinking but I gotta search through 1000+ of stuff I saved too see if I even have it.

Date masamune is probably the most fun boss in the game

conflicts with CCD

>head shot
>stab into ground
Or you can dance with him baiting his lunge and trying to get a punish in.

No i mean actually fun, i wouldnt mind fighting him 5 times in a row in abyss

>that one user who posts about pvp nonstop and is basically the only one doing it
god bless my man go 'head

Feelin' pretty canon

Just give me a few weeks, I'll join him. Just you wait, user!

This attack is some goddamn bullshit.

Does the Onmyo Casting Speed Up on a helmet stack with the Onmyo Mystic Art that does the same? I can't tell.

The mystic art is instant, the casting speed up halves the time it takes to cast.
Now look at my fucking chin

>he can't dodge it

no

Just wait until shes closer and dodge or run like like hell when you see the wind up

Does anyone even play without max agility? Shit feels fucking vital. Like my ki feels almost halved once my equipment load turns yellow.

This game has some awesome weapon designs, but there's so much you tend to miss out on some of them, they really should let you see a preview of armor/weapon transformations instead of always having to pick it just to see.

Last bump before bed

>once my equipment load turns yellow.
well no shit if you allow your load to go over 70% you will have no agility

>Half way through WotW
>not a single Yata Mirror drop

How rare is this damn thing

Giant Toad was my favourite yokai boss, Sakon for human.

I think it's around the same as a yasakani, I normally get some from Ogress in Hyakki Yaggo

About half the yasakani rate and they always roll worst perks imaginable

Mystic art gives you instant cast self buffs, but for everything else I believe its the same. Personally I feel like increased duration is more useful overall.

>I believe its the same
No it's not, if anything this art is taken because it skips the entire activation animation of onmyo you use on other stuff, buffs are being cast really fast

>THAT boss

Which one?
for me, mitsunari, honestly. Yeah, date clan is annoying, yes, sanada is LW incarnate. but mitsunari can just get away with some horseshit

Is there anywhere a fella can farm for a divine ogress mask?

Onmoraki is my wall right now in Abyss, Misunari is super easy since he always starts out with his activation and you can just run behind him and use Reaper to drain his Ki, hitting his tail will drain it a lot after that he's pretty much dead.

anjin-dono's chin could crack solid stone, truly a legend

>Onmoraki
just spam high attacks on horn, it seems it doesn't have any stun limits and gets stunned everytime

Well the first time you do it he stays on the ground a decent amount of time but after that it's barely any time and if you stay too long you get one shot, also I have that Odachi guy in the fight as well, I can two shot him but I have to do it incredibly fast or Onmoraki will just charge me.

First runthrough was either Hino Enma or Muneshige.
Now its still Hundred Eyes in the abyss or Mitsunari in thr abyss.
Have yet to fight any dlc boss in the abyss since I haven't beaten WotN, so I can't go past floor 30.

Whats the first abyss floor with a double boss?

I think it's 78 or something

>fucking Conspirators mission on WotD
What the fuck is this shit? These fucking 3 ninjas shouldn't be harder than named bosses.

Bit of a bitch to do, I used paralyze traps to pin one down and blitzed the red buffed ninja. There are two cannon ninja yoki straight after those 3 ninja

>this general is STILL alive
holy shit.

alright lads, this is my first time practicing the dark arts of onmyo. Does the extraction talisman amrita gain affect the speed in which your living weapon becomes active? like, could i burn my living weapon before a boss fight, go into the boss fight and pop the talisman, wail on the boss a bit and get my living weapon up again? I ask because i use that neko spirit and he powers up mega fast. I'm wondering if i could burn him possibly twice in a single fight. Am i a madman, or is this basic shit?

Not for long

>finally got my first 1000 attack weapon
I'm happy. Only if that happiness bled into the rest of my life.

sounds pretty doable with nekomata

just never stop playing!

Should be pretty doable. Stack amrita gauge bonuses if you want to really go at it.

we on our way out already
at least it won't be too long before PC ruins the threads forever but keeps them going for awhile

how does battle of skill work?
does your level or equipment matter at all?

>four pieces of armor have running speed up
>almost impossible to tell the difference between jogging and running
>two pieces haven't even been improved with familiarity yet

Good lord. When electrified, I move at base jogging speed if not a little faster.
I can dodge so many attacks just by simply moving around.

wait, that "no helmet" setting works with transformations..!?

i've been having many of those lately and i've always figured shit out

sanada on the other hand.. i'm still not 100% confident against him, currently at stage 65 and about to face him

Why didn't we get Sasaki Kojiro as the Odachi trainer? We had the late Ashikaga Yoshiteru as our dual sword master, so why not?

because he got his asswhooped by musashi that he was in no mood to train anyone or even really use his name

Well he should be dead since Musashi smacked his head with a wooden sword

not in this universe its seems, he just lost his "name" or honor which is equivalent to a life here

note, this also happened to Sakon

Sakon, Tenkai (Mitsuhide), Hanzo and Kojiro should all be dead.

Naomasa and Honda Tadkatsu should be as well, but they're in the grand tournament.
It probably takes place in the Yokai Realm. Wouldn't surprise me if Matsunaga organised the whole thing

>Hey remember that guy who kicked your ass that one time? How's about a chance for revenge?

Or something to that effect

>Matsunaga
At least somebody remembers that guy. He should've done more in the game.

For one of Ieyasu's famous retainers, Honda was fucking easy
Hard for a dead man to do anything

>For one of Ieyasu's famous retainers, Honda was fucking easy
well he was pretty much nearly dead at that point

Been a while since I played. Does agility bonus on your ranged weapons still affect close combat damage?

Yes? Why would they change that?

Because I thought it might've been unintended.

>hurr ghosts are haunting me, go and kill
How the fuck a ghost cannot kick other ghost asses?
It's just a minor stat boost, nothing unintended there

>mostly Sanada Crimson
>2pc Kingos
>Killing Strike Damage on my vermillion Spear

I need more Killing Strike Damage. MOAR

I didn't know you could smash the armor of the legs of Jorogomu. I just fought her on WOTW (the difficulty let her live long enough) and managed to do that near the end.

just take something like tonfa and you can play pretend monster hunter

floating shadow or iai skill damage?

do you fellars join clans for rewards or the bonuses?

iai always

bonuses, i never donate