/mbgg/ - Mobage General #788

Please get better edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rr5aUlJNkQ4&t=
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw it took almost 2 hours just to spent all of my energy in Tales of Rays for Mira/Elize event rerun
The fucking loadings takes too much time.

Will compassfags become the new cancer to complain about now that they have their own tripfag?

GF fags better step it up or they wont be the biggest cancers anymore. Star ocean not even worth mentioning because its not like anyone played that anyway.

>Star Ocean not even worth mentioning because its not like anyone played that anyway.

There's a lot of us playing Star Ocean though.
Just not in this thread.

Yeah Reddit has a lot of people similar to you.

Most of us ditched Reddit and stuck to the Discord. It's easier to keep information sorted in a well kept Discord. Honestly can't think of a single thing that isn't translated and easily accessible at this point.

I honestly wish other Foreign Mobage English Discords put forth the same amount of effort as the Star Ocean one instead of being shitty circlejerks.

>Tripfag complaining about shitty circlejerks

you cant make this shit up

I'm sorry I like video games.

>Only 4* frags in Tagatame just like yesterday
Thankfully it's only 1 gem despite this is still much or less a scam.

good thing AL got kicked out of the general so we could make room for tripfags

Where's /padg/?

here making sure /mbgg/ dies by their hands too

>went to 2ch Shironeko thread for some new info
>a few Nips talked about AL instead

Ships are the future

Tenka needs a repeat quest button

The entire game is built around repeating a quest 1000x times and it sends you back to event home every time you complete it.

>Tripfag
>Reddit
>Us
I'd rather not associate myself with faggots like you, thank you very much

The leaks aren't from there, right? I only saw a new lancer mention, but nothing else. I just want more info on drill loli.

Tenka needs a general.

The entire game is built around a general on it's own and it sends you back to that general.

Shironeko 2ch thread is mostly shitposting since it's so fast.
Hell, the fastest way to find any assessment of the Undertaker motifs when they first came out was to search the thread for ゴミ and read responses.

They tend to delete leak pictures shortly after posting them.

New female Lancer and a new male Berserker memorials

It's the same shit you fucking cretin.

That discord is already cancer just like the Shironeko one linked last thread, full of retards.

>That discord is already cancer just like the Shironeko one linked last thread, full of retards.

Fitting for him then. Cancer should feel at ease around cancer.

>generalizing discord server
I'm so sorry for you because reddit ruined your life. I personally use discord but I never joined any reddit server.

Go back there and take the tripfag with you please.

Is it a bad time to reroll in Tagatame?
The loli posted last thread had a cool design

I'm surprised that last general survived as long as it did with its op image.

Finish up your shit on the current Tenka event before it ends.

Are the lanterns worth their weight in rubies? Kind of tempted to spend all of my rubies on them from some of the pulls seen.

I left one of the star ocean amnesis discord because one of the mods was an insufferable cunt with a superiority complex who wouldn't shut up every time someone has a different opinion, and different hardware, than him decides to speak out.
It was a reddit one, go figure.
/blogpost.

>thread is filled with redditor discordniggers
No wonder quality has been so low lately

They have been here all along.

Half of gbfg unironically browses Reddit.

I've met redditors more fun to talk to than your average Veeky Forums poster and I'm not afraid to admit it. Too bad most of the fun posters just get driven out or get tired of the thread which just leaves us with the Engrishy spergs.

>fun posters
If you want a retarded shitposting circlejerk there's plenty of /gbfg/-tier generals for you to enjoy 'funposting' in.

mbgg poster browse /b/ regularly so they're not fun

Unlike what you might want to think, fun posters are not people who shitpost for the sake of shitposting like but people who generate discussion and liven up threads.

Cute. They changed the buttons for Halloween.

>done with point rewards on first ranking day
Every ranking event. I wish there was at least another weapon crystal after another million points or so.

Who in AG might this be related to? Or who could say it?
>もえもえきゅん
I can only think of Ren.

Sounds like what Sakurako's shtick.

I'm at 9000 points in tenka
How do I get the remaining 10k before this shit ends

Spam the 5 ticket boss stage like crazy.

I'm grinding until 2m, then seeing if I need to do anything else to prevent myself from falling out of A-class.
I don't know how the JPs can tolerate getting to 50m+, especially with watching skills through that entire time.

this shit seriously needs a repeat button

I wonder why Tenka added those 3 new gift items.

I think they give the same experience as the highest tier gifts but don't force a cleaning scene.

>in parallel universe Kotoha is still an obsessive fangirl
Way to go.
Who's prepared for BO gacha? I'm sure I'm not.

Leak is out!

I thought maybe too but she says きゅっぴん.
And she already got a Halloween outfit, assuming they're going to do another Halloween gacha set when it's actually Halloween.

Second maid gacha. The last Shion card was the anniversary one, so it might be her. Last maid gacha had two 4* so this will likely have two, too.

Nah saving for for something more special.

I'm hoping for a Halloween set but I'd be able to skip a maid set and sit on quartz until Christmas or for when valkyrie releases someone I really want.

And it's over. Robololi will be fine. The fight between Bronya and the Dark Witch was a bit of a letdown compared to the rest but I guess it makes sense, at that point they had nothing else to say to each other.

For Girl's Frontline, is there any specific enemy I have to kill in 1-5 Night Mode to get Springfield's ammo or does it drop from any enemy on the map?

Boss drop I believe.

general rule for night batle drops seem to be S rank Manticore kill, any-rank boss kill, and level victory

This is going to take a while.

Time to empty my boxes i guess

Data leak confirmed lots of new shit for the next few days. Fudou Yukimitsu is like my 2nd favorite SR so it's nice to see her receiving some love.

These bunny girls are so much better than the other ones

It took me 3 hours of grinding in tenka to realize why my AP wasnt going down

This is how much I had to turn off my brain to stomach this

Is this Tagatorame roll worth keeping?

Guessing next two months for Shironeko is going to be like this
>Part 2 for Undertaker
>M.Berserker and F.Lancer memorials from the event (probably the bishie and loli)
>New story island around the end of undertaker 2
>Reruns for CIX,Invaders 1,tri dollars
>4 star project early December
>Reruns for Chaguma,Yukimura event and the devil dude
>Chaguma 2017 on the 10th of December. 2 part Gatcha that last 7 days each
Maybe Detective shinki in Nov

I think they'll add devil dude and Yukimura into the event viewer instead of rerunning them proper. Could see them rerunning Kings Crown though since it features him and Oscroll,

She's alright, but there are a ton of other SRs that I like more than her that I wish had costumes already.

So are you expecting no BTL rerun or that they'll skip it to do Christmas shinkis then release it in January?

tfw you win in a pvp game without killing anything

Yeah probably saved for Jan. But that's if the schedule goes well and Chaguma isn't delayed to early feb at worst. An empty month like nov would give them the room they need to make sure it launches on time for fiscal reports and not pissing the player base off

Hey! Sasaunuki was a pretty qt bunny, senior.

It kinda amaze how only SR units received new outfits this month. They're easily accessible for everyone, so that's nice.

>Titty bunny with tits bigger than her head
Yeah nah

What's worse, getting no kills or losing to a team that you killed 9 times?

I just like her flame kimono a lot.

Makes it look like she's going fast.

But the team with no kills won

One day they'll give her this costume. Maybe a sleeveless Gokotai costume, too.

I know, the red team probably feels bad about themselves

Ah sorry i read that wrong,yeah not even luciano got a kill and we still won by the power of distractions

youtube.com/watch?v=rr5aUlJNkQ4&t=
Just saw a video and a bit disappointed to say the least. Them some big numbers sure, but was maybe expecting a little more.

Is it just me or is this actually really fucking good for Theresa?

It's even better than the poverty cross stigma.

Gacha?

Yea, for another 3 hours

if its gacha then isnt it obvious it'd be better than some poverty stigma?

The Otto stigmata set was made specifically for Nun Theresa, yeah. That piece works nicely on all of them since Theresa has a very fast normal attack.

19k points grinded in Tenka i'm so done with this event

Just make sure you don't feed one of the skills to something like what that one dumb user did.

Remember to do the muscle girl and writer girl descend for tickets.

[F]

It's debatable. The poverty stigmata he's talking about gives +30% to all types of damage after using your weapon skill, which is Theresa's main source of damage. Meanwhile this stigmata only gives basic damage up and after 3 charges branch attack damage up. Can't boost weapon skill damage with it. Ideally he should be using T and B or all 3 pieces to make the most of it.

Got everyone except Soi Fon in 1 roll.

Holy shit that man face.

Looks like they didn't quite manage to pull off the same tactics as you and your team, 2 of them were demons too.

It's faithful to the source material!

If it was really faithful then all the backgrounds should just either be solid blacks or solid whites.

>Oh right, I still have Terra Battle 2 installed, might as well check how it's going
>update
>log in
>300+ energy compensation
fucking wat

Compensation for fuck up after fuck up. Check /tbg/ for more info.

So this is what happens when an incompetent fuck is met with angry nips huh, do you happen to know if brand new players would receive it as well, I know some people who might be interested in picking it up

Not sure about new players getting it, but I'd suspect no.

The amount of energy they gave out was something valued at like $400 believe it or not. Their rankings are plummeting so fast that there are literally who mobage and absolute gutter-tier trash seemingly doing better than it. With that much free energy given away I would imagine lots of people won't be chipping any money their way for the next little while.

>Rankings are gutter trash garbage
>Give away fucktons of free currency and make it not apply to new players

Then whats the point? Isnt the idea to get new players instead of shunning them away?

This IS Sakaguchi and Terra Battle we are talking about, even when desperate, it's half-assed

It sounds like they're burying themselves even deeper. Like whats the point of starting as a new player when people that came before you got $400 total in free energy?

You're just going to be colosally behind.

>tfw bugged tickets
Absolutely based.

Explain

Whats the bug?
Looks spooky

I'm just glad TB2 doesn't dissapoint when it comes to how hilariously bad its doing, I was so stupid to have hope for it