>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=Dark souls 3 S scaling lightning weapons
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I feel like my opinion on Midir might be a bit skewed because my first and only playthrough of TRC was on NG+7. Though I've always hated giant bosses like that; I much prefer humanoid boss

What's your SL?

Why do reds get so salty about getting ganked? They have no argument and no reason to complain about me killing them when their sole intention was to force their way into MY world to grief and/or kill me. So why complain that I'm higher on the food chain and beating them at their own game?

It's my world and my rules. The hunter has now become the hunted and I'm the Apex Predator and you're the prey. You can cry and complain about it or you can improve and Get Good.

It builds up both things, but toxic half as much as poison, so don't expect to proc it unless you use toxic mist as well. Mythas is only worth it powerstanced.
If you really want a dickass poison built, try poison resin sanctum mace, yorghs spear or channelers trident. The multihit attacks are easy to land.

Haven't played in forever. Was probably somewhere around 300, pure pve account basically

Post rage messages or didn't happen.

I see many more made up stories of invaders killing 60 phantoms and making the host disconnect

Typical red babby:

I was talking about steam pms or some shit like that. How do you know if they are being salty?

Honestly, this "stone guy placed perfectly to block an entrance" meme is the lamest shit I've ever seen.

Why does it matter and what would it "prove?"

It is overplayed, yes.

it was okay when it happened once or twice
when it was the area's gimmick it was pretty fucking dumb

Check this out:
>you can't climb over his

just run at supr hihg speed and you'll clip right through gim

Yeah, those statues in dks2 are lame af. It's like
>Hey, we've made a shortcut/additional entrance, but we aint know shit about level design, so here's a statue blocking it, which be removed with a special item

dude im so stoned lmao

what's the rick and morty of dark souls builds?

It wasn't such a huge N64 Woods gimmick in vanilla. On of the many zones ruined by SotFS.

let's make a suspicious covenant, so i can get all up in the abyss's asshole

Those are just fancy doors you stupid cunts.

Because that is fun to read people raging and swearing after being defeated. I thought you have such kind of contented, as you were claiming like people were bitching at you after you defeat them?

Crux Faith build because it's so randumb (literally)

can you even unpetrify them all?
i know there's a random drop of one of the branches
also i've been to the catacombs once before dropping the game and seems like it's the same gimmick except i've wasted all of my stones for nothing

>area looks like complete and utter shit and is half-covered with fog
>only area in the game where I get framedrops

anyone know why?

>can you even unpetrify them all?
you can

Then make them doors.

You can't deny people bitch and moan in dsg.

Yeah, "fancy". No-no. It's GLORIOUS level design. That and those retarded keystones.

Honestly, this "door placed perfectly to block an entrance" meme is the lamest shit I've ever seen.

>i know there's a random drop of one of the branches
No there isn't
Every branch you get is 100% guaranteed by just being on the ground/in a store, every item you get for unpetryfing a dude is 100% the same every time

N64 emulation

giveth thee the succ

I know you're memeing, but my favorite time a red got assmad at me he pitched an autistic fit at me over Steam because i drank estus in the middle of a fight.

In DS2.

Sulyvahn did EVERYTHING right

Some dude I invaded and killed with powertanced blacksteel katanas went to a screenshot I had taken from a completely different game 3 years ago to call me a filthy katana user

>castle made for giants
>have those tiny midget doors within the doors
Hmm..hmm..hmm..

can't tell if ironic

My favourite was when he chimped out after I returned home when he summoned two blues and a phantom

What are great pure faith weapons that arent the absolute madman's ree stick

it's a snake, right

>stay at SL55+6 for literally forever because blew all available Twinkling and Scales upgrading a bunch of weapons to +3
>finally get Dragonchaser's Ashes

And in all that time, literally only twice have I been invaded while Embered.

he's a ((((male))))))

It's for Silver Niggas

The exact same but you adjust the dex and str to suit your other weapon of choice and buff it with DMB.

Only one worth mentioning is Sunlight Straight Sword, because it's a straight sword.

Sunlight Straight Sword. 12 str, 12 dex, 60 fth and 391AR unbuffed. Combine than with Lightning Blade or Darkmoon Blade or Dark Blade at your 60 fth are you'll be the absolute madman.

The answer you seek is here

lmgtfy.com/?q=Dark souls 3 S scaling lightning weapons

You can thank me later

y no bo infus

>lightning infusion in DaS3
Pffhahahaha.

Better yet, one could easily reach through and unlock it, but noone seems to care because MIYAZAKI.
I despise dastards holy shit.

Why the fuck is there not a single decent flail in all of these goddamn games? And I mean a FLAIL, not a FLAYULL

Actually it's something I've been sperging about for a loooong while

>a door is locked a blocks your way
makes sense within the game's world
>almost every door is locked and blocks your way
annoying but makes sense still, that is literally what doors are for, blocking passages to some while allowing them to others
>a random petrified dude blocks your way
kind of weird but definitely can happen
>EVERY petrified dude blocks your way or a chest except the one with the fang key I think
doesn't make sense, it's just too unlikely to happen randomly. did someone carry them there? it's too videogamey for lack of a better word

Because Miyazaki literally cannot into fun or creativity. Why do you think DaS3 literally re-hashes all of DaS1's mechanics?

Most doors aren't locked, they're just theater fire exits.

NOT ENOUGH BLUD YEET SHEED

Probably they couldn't get the weapon mechanics to work right.

Oh yeah, because Dark Souls 2 had a flail right? Fuck right off you insufferable ds2 knoblicker

>
the word is metroidvania and you seem to hate it.

Why does nobody use off-hand crossbows in DaS3?

In fairness I can think of nothing gayer than wanting to dual wield katanas

Yeah, but there are wooden doors too.
Hmm.. A guy here is carrying a huge ultra greatsword and can cast powerful pyromancies and sorceries.. Hmm.. And there's that locked wooden door over there.. Hmm.. Now what should he do now.. I guess there is no way to pass without a key, what a shame..

You know what DaS2 had though, right? Fucking twinblades and power-stancing. There was no reason why at the very least the twinblades couldn't be added back into the game.

Miyazaki's idea of "fun" weapons are anime flip WAs attached to regular weapons. And those are just gimmicky bullshit that more times than not just open you up to backstabbing or parrying.

Pontiff "if "she" has a dick, hit "her" with a brick" Sulyvahn
Pontiff "traps get slaps" Sulyvahn
Pontiff "feed faggots to maggots" Sulyvahn
>Most doors aren't locked
Yes but I wanted to show that even if EVERY SINGLE door we encounter was locked initially, it would still make sense. Statues all *blocks ur way*ing all the time is stupid
I have never played a single Metroid game and only played a shitty emulated Castlevania once. Games that are about struggle should be immersive imho

Yeah that shit's nuts. There's one breakable door in DS2, but even that is due to the player's blows shifting some sand on the other side of it. They should have some doors that can be smashed if you've got X points into STR

>doesn't make sense, it's just too unlikely to happen randomly
You think people guarding entrances and stuff doesn't happen in the real world? Hmm.

askin in the new thread:

playing DaS1 again since I realized I only got halfway through it when it came out. what are the biggest differences between this and 3? DS3 was so forgiving in terms of hollowing and "sins" that you could be pretty reckless in it.

If you want a realistic experience maybe you shouldn't be playing fantasy games

Literally, just better graphics, more optimization and less game-breaking bugs. Miyazaki literally just re-made DaS1 on the Bloodborne engine and called it a new game.

But they're not guarding. Look at their poses. Usually there's also some source of petrification nearby. The game expects us to assume they were petrified in that spot
Realism and immersion are not the same thing.

Right time to defend THIS.
Remember, 'It's a video game' doesn't count.

I do.

disagree.

Nah, there is also the one right above the cardinal tower bonfire

Hey guys what's going on-
>DaS2 defense force in sperging yet again
Nevermind I'll be back later

>Forgetting the breakable door in the FoFG

There are spooky snek monsters on the other side that will nom your head if you try to crawl through

one of metroidvania characteristics is how your world progress is controlled through your equipment/items.

>Games that are about struggle should be immersive
why

You literally don't fit, there's nothing to defend.
Because if you're immersed you can feel the struggle along with your character

>Hey fag guard this chest
>Fine
>SURPRISE IT'S MEDUSA
>Oh no arrg death pose

>enjoying one of the major games discussed in this general is shitposting
I thought summer was over.

>You literally don't fit, there's nothing to defend.
Get your eyes checked fatty.

>waaah the door is locked
>never mind that big ass broken window and the boxes i could use to get in
Defend this, nerds.

What, you think the fat smith will bother to climb his ass in through there?
Get real

she's a defenseless maid that forgets about everything when she dies.
defend this

time and space is convoluted in Drangleic

Do you know what happens to undead who try to climb through windows??

I do

Maybe you are a contortionist, but not everyone is
To be fair, it's the blacksmith you want inside, not yourself.

All right, time for something different. Start posting favorite shit instead.

You mean the ds2 hate bandwagon you ass. People only bitch about ds2 because someone else said you should. It's a meme

First, you want those HD textures from nexus.
For hollowing, it's bad to be a hollow. Humanity buffs your item discovery, your curse resistances, it allows you to kindle bonfires to get more estus charges on your respawn or when you rest there, it is also used to reverse hollowing. You cannot also be invaded or summon people.

I hate that fat lazy smith
first he's too fucking shit to climb through his OWN fucking window, then when YOU go and sort out HIS mess, he treats you like shit, and says you're not worth his fucking time
Biggest prick in the game

I don't care if the fire is linked or if an age of dark comes, if this fucker survives I will end it all

The only thing that being human does for you there is let you kindle a fire, and turn on PvP features. You can be hollow and still have liquid Humanity for item discovery and resistance bonuses.

that's rape user
disgusting

It also allows you to get invaded by level 5 dickheads who'll one shot you with their upgraded lighting weapons.

nice try schlomo