/LHG/ Light's Hope General -

Genocide all Transexuals editon

Open realmlist.wtf and Set realmlist logon.lightshope.org

QUICK TLDR ON THE SITUATION: The server broke into two servers due to original /elyg/ creator (crogge) selling chars and gold. /lhg/ is the the less corrupt server and it's less laggy than ever. /lhg/ got the better System admin and poached the main developer.

twitter.com/LightsHopeWoW
LH Discord (discordapp.com/invite/mraKxcU)
(lightshope.org/)

/who "guild name", and whisper a higher level character to get an invite.

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder, and don't post screenshots and get banned retard):
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

note: You may need to fix your WDB folder after the update due to it describing item stats wrong

OLD

t-t-t-t-t-take it easy Riggs!

2nd for ares

Reminder that you literally killed Shenna..

Reminder that nost and ely cucks are still on suicide watch
Should have stayed on kronos :^)

These threads would die off if you got rid of the trannies. Everyone else is too busy playing the game to shitpost and keep the threads bumped

please donate to help fund her medical bills

Yes.

Got that money you owe me, bitch?

Now answer my questions.

less than 2 days!

Holy shit this cant be real.
Really?

i'll wait a month before I roll here, I have a strong suspicion this will be hellfire/wargate tier scripting and will die off before year's end

Im legit afraid to make a ticket because if Pottu answers it I will just get insulted instead of help.
Wheres pottu from, what time can i make a ticket to avoid him?

NOOOOOOOOO what have you guys done, this is all your fault. why did you cause all this drama over literally nothing? Elysium is fine they needed the money to fund the server hosting. . .

have fun with 60 ganking your shit for all of Hellfirepenis and getting sheeped and fears through the ground

we can be like they are come on baby

Elysium is ok!!!!!!

>Thank you all for your patience while we recover our servers and subsequent data. We had reported that there would be a several week rollback due to the deletion of our files. However, after reviewing and compiling countless indepentant files from multiple backups, and external logs, we have been able to recover all character items, gold, reputations etc - up to date. :)

I cant believe Shenna is fucking dead

noone gives a shit desu

Im just shitposting.

And I do, because I happen to have 12k gold and several 60s there.

you all killed her with your drama and harrassment, it's all your fault!

>The recovery process will require a web based verification process once our realms are online. We will have more updates soon!

KEK
they're literally going to use fucking realmplayers armory

>My bros want to try teso
>I just know we are going to play 2 weeks tops before they realize wow vanilla is the superior game
>Then I will experience heaven, vanilla levelling with rl bros
>but for now I have to endure this absolutely shitty excuse for an mmo
Please tell me it's worth it

Its not.

all of that is on LH

Exactly!

You do have 12k gold and several 60s on lh which is by no means better than the original shitshow but it does have the pop so why do you care?planning on selling?

TESO good for about a month.

Lightshope donations in the past 24 hours

all me

"nobody donates" t. shenna

Is the server down?

you realize it's all worthless now right?

1k euro in just one day? Cool

>comparing the first day of donation of a """new""" realm to Elysium
Please wait a month or two to see more realistic numbers.

no

based retard.

Do NOT be rude

The absolute state of NA

>kronos babbies still mad noone will play on their undertuned funserver even after the elysium fiasco
imagine being THIS salty

>want to play ares
>/wpsg/ says it's shit
I am just going to believe them this time, they're like 5/5 with servers.

Shenna literally looks like a Jewish goblin.

Is anyone really surprise?

Anybody want to buy my UD warlock on kronos? ZG/MC geared, 300 alch and herb, 290 fishing

>"gummy I have a backup plan you are all stupid it won't get shutdown"
>not the greatest of retards

"nobody donates because I keep shaving a salary of 600 a month and 2k bonus one time. Why spend excess donations on hardware so there's less lag on elysium when i can just pay the minimum for servers and pocket the rest" t. shenna

No

>trusting wpsg

played with them on hellground and the guild leader didn't even hit 70.

Then why does it say i'm disconnected from the server when i try to log in?

Dunno. Check your realmlist.

This.

Dont trust /wpsg/ nor Salty Dogs. They jump servers everytime new one launches.

>Progress has to rely on pugs

HAHAHAHAHA

>human warlock
LOL

UD rogue bait.

Weird. I've played on Light's Hope before, but i've been disconnecting upon login ever since i woke up.

fresh starts are fun as fuck dude

someone explain the appeal of a PvP server

80% of the people playing on it don't even like pvp

retard they do it to farm thunderfury for their tanks

Apparently someone who knows Shenna and where she lives has been contacting different hospital facilities and noone so far has shenna in. Caught lying AGAIN lmao fucking retarded vodka goblin.

Can someone explain how everyone moved on the new server so fast and it has 7k online now?
Just to learn new realmlist I needed to find this thread

i don't know where you get the 80% number from, PvP realms have always been the true game for better or worse

The constant threat lurking around every corner makes everything more interesting. Having the other faction raid your zone and then organizing a group to fight them back, etc.

I've had some epic world pvp moments in vanilla wow that i've never experienced in retail wow.

Anyone playing in this shithole is savy enough to follow the drama and update accordingly.

Or Whitekidney is paking the population to get people to play on his server

People with small penises and/or self-esteem issues can make rogues and gank greys so they can feel better about themselves.

>implying

they literally admitted in the staff meeting leak that they throttle the servers so that chinks donate more for new hardware.

>"farming" thunderfury

the absolute state mentally ill wow players

>NO U!
Nice argument there.

the ones guilty always scream the loudest

>insta60
such an epic idea for a server which will obviously get some hype despite the fact that it's twinstar shithole
can't wait to join lagging mess in outland ;)

Found the guilty rogue.

why is instant 60 on a tbc server such a bad idea bros?

>NO U!
Nice argument there.

First NO Uing, then parroting. Guess you have nothing to say and I'm right, then.

winning an argument is like winning the special olympics
even if you win, you're still retarded

Are you using the realmplayers launcher? That overwrites your realm list unless you change the configuration.

>server isn't laggy anymore
>view distance is normal now
>no gold sell spam
This whole elysium shutdown thing was great.

And a sore loser. It keeps getting better.

meerkatz is absolutely based though.

>I hate PvP servers introducing an element of unpredictability and tension to my game and disrupting my daily gopher killing quota

Sucks a mean dick, too.

its not, I don't want to have to grind through vanilla just to play TBC again, I'm tired of the fucking vanilla grind

it's one thing if its a vanilla server, but it isnt. people arent playing Ares to do MC runs and complete naxx, they are doing it to play burning crusade.

I am a lvl 4 rogue on the Alliance, which guild should I join ? I would like to raid at 60, I am experienced with high end pve and pvp.

Now that ZG is out, what's the best plan to get to exalted with the zandalar?
Do the quests only at the end after getting a ton of coins and shit, or do them right away?
I don't need any of the recipes just the enchant

>instant 60

LOL

if he's so based why did he steal the MoH tabard design?

If you keep playing on either LH or Elysium you're so cucked in the fucking head.

>I love backstabbing other players (only when I have a variety of advantages) and then corpsecamping them so I can feel better about myself. Actual PvP games? Those are scary!

Not everyone enjoys leveling at STV for the 16th time in two years

People who don't roll on Ares at launch are going to be buttmad they're behind on the best server available

Screenshot this

>instant 60 on a fotm tbc realm that will last a few months at most is bad
ok

buy bijews and run zg twice a week

If it's Kronos quality, then it's not even worth playing on even if there was no other options available.

>shilling for kronos just to have a chance of le vg user guild around when this shithole goes live

this. Kronos is undertuned garbage, I remember tanking BWL with a green dagger and never going below half health.

even if the only option is a 500 pop shenna/Crogge Elysium, it would still be better.

That's a shit tier meme. Could be a guy that got ganked by high level rogues often. Not everything is your made up behavioral science.

The reason people want to play TBC is because the heroics and raids are somewhat challenging.
Why even bother if you can clear the content by just bandaging the MT? May aswell do transmog runs on live.

>waah stop camping me with your 60s, it's not fair that you started playing half a year earlier than me and have a massive advantage!

>half a year
More like a week.

Can paladins MT on Kronos? Might be fun to do off specs in that environment.

kronos is a no-fun-allowed server, don't bother playing on it. all the big boys are staying on Elysium/LH with based Nihilum.