twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GIVE ME MY FUCKING PACKS BEN CHODE

is this tinfoilhatanon
why do you keep posting this

WHERE DEM PACKS AT?

haha
hahaha
hahahahaha

You'll get your packs soon don't you worry.

*buys a flannel shirt*

>everything has to be 50/50 split men women.

EXCEPT FOR MINING, SMELTING, GARBAGE, and all those other shit jobs, men can keep those :^)

DIOS MIO!

>italian HS

MACARONI DELISIOSO

>HOW MUCH MONEY HAVE YOU SPENT ON HEARTHSTONE? CELLS.
>CELLS.
>HOW OFTEN HAVE YOU BEEN BM'd BY AN AGGRO SHITTER? CELLS.
>CELLS.
>DID YOU OPEN THREE BOOGEYMONSTERS? CELLS.
>CELLS.
>WHEN BEN CUMS DOWN YOUR THROAT DO YOU SWALLOW? CELLS.
>CELLS.
>WILL YOU EVER GET OF THIS HAMSTER WHEEL? INTERLINKED.
>INTERLINKED.
>CELLS INTERLINKED.
>CELLS.

I voted OldGuy. What do I get?

I suddenly feel the urge to buy welcome bundle.

Everytime I see my Nemsy I smirk like an idiot because having cheated her feels like a personal offense to Brode himself.

go on goy-i mean user, welcome bundle has the best value of all. the packs
dont forget to order the next expansion aswel!

offend this hearthcuck
*unzips*

Everyone also cheated Tyrande.

And some people cheated the $10 heroes.

BOOOOING

I regret not having cheated the Heroes, I used my hayday funbux to buy Karazhan that time, but I feared that if I did it more than one account they'd get me. Also got Tyrande obviously, but both of those don't count as cheating because I simply used the promotion as intended.

Man that was a very good movie

How do you think a neutral Dead Man's Hand battlecry minion would have to be costed/statted to be balanced?

Is Aggro Token Druid in Wild an SS+ tier deck? How in the name of fuck do you beat this deck?

Is Tyrande still available?

4 mana 1/1

only relevant stat would be the mana cost desu
something like a 4 mana 3/3 would probably be fine

everything is available if you have the right connections hearthcuck

NA -31.761240, -52.359728

last time it was made available was as a preorder bonus for 40 packs in south east asian countries

really? I missed that completely
when was it

What is the highest rank that /hsg/ players reach? Is the average ranking for /hsg/ really rank 20?

strawpoll.me/14185446

Why aren't you playing the new zoolock with Guldan Dk? My last game was that mighty tier 1 rogues conceding to me kek.

what is it called?

brothers booze

rank 400-ish legend highest in standard
>tfw wild threshold is top 10 not 100

>one person online
>playing ranked

How much free gold do you poorfags have saved up by now?

Usually I only have around 3k to 4k gold saved up by the time a new expansion comes but I'm going to be Reno Jackson rich by the time the next set rolls out.

Post your gold saved up fellow F2P'ers

only 1840 but I kept putting off saving, trying to get DKs for my pity legendary.

>they have a full board of jades
>you didnt topdeck shadowreaper

anyone else play hearthstone?

kill yourself priestcuck

I saved around 1000 this expansion. Started at 15k, spent 5k and now have 11k.

I'm a good goyim

i used to go into every expansion with 15k gold but ungoro and kft thoroughly fucked me

Meant for

I don't post here often but I've hit rank 10 every month for a very long stretch of time and rank 5 once when I actually tried with a good deck.

I now normally hit maybe 15 if I remember to play enough. I normally try to stay near rank 20 to do quest easier. When I play casual I'm normally matched against legend players or rank 5s or 10s and that takes too long to do quest.

I can't easily do quest that want me to play murlocs on a druid against top players.

how do you have so much money senpai

I hit rank 5 every season for sure. Depending on how much fun I'm having determines how much more I play. If I do play a lot more games after 5 I hit legend.

I have a j*b. It's a bit of a foreign concept to some people but it's possible.

anybody know a tavern I can join?

My favorite WoW WAIFU. I would always come defend her back in the good old days when they tried to raid her.

I could have more but I have been playing Pillars of eternity pretty intensively this month

Do I have to be on the same region account as where the fireside tavern is?

I have a job but I don't have $250k
got $18k in savings
what's your line of work

im happy your favorite wow waifu is a diapered cutie now.

not as the tavern itself, but as the other players.

The absolute state of esports

>raza anduin your entire hp while controlling board

very balanced

I did that last set and once I got me "free" legend I saved up for next set and somehow got a ton more legends than normal. Not sure exactly what happened.

How do you have so much gold? Did you not spend any gold for a few expansions or do you win a lot of arena?

>15k gold
How? Well I'm glad to see I'm keeping up with someone who normally has so much gold.

What the hell kind of job do you have? Tbh it seems a bit fake since it's all zeros. A real account would have random digits on the end imo.
How do you have so much? Cheesing the 80g quest?

Did I just play against you?

Highest was dumpster legend, but nowadays I just stop at 5 or 4

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING PACKS BEN

Any taverns in EU right now?

One that requires a degree and is actually in-demand.

The FDIC doesn't insure amounts over $250k at the same bank. You would know this if it was ever applicable to you. (Although I guess technically most people have over $250k somewhere but it's tied up in some combination of stock index funds and bonds, which is the smart thing).

>tfw no legend gf to cry about bullshit topdecks to

>one that requires a degree and is actually in-demand

jelly

k gold
>How?
play hs like a full time job, doing nearly every daily quest every day of every week of every moth for a year or more

>larping a richfag in a wizard poker phone game thread
literally 14 or an autist with a trust fund/inheritance

>How do you have so much?

I don't know, I played a lot during the first month, and I have a friend I know IRL who plays it, so we always trade ours quests, must be that

Finally got the lil bitch , apparently you have to add the person before the match .

>Being smart with your money is being a richfag
LITERALLY stock index funds. It doesn't take a genius to do this. Even a monkey can invest in DOW or S&P and turn a pretty penny off it. All you have to do is not get saucy and start gaming penny stocks like a retard.

Then why do you have a job and a degree?

no you just sound like a larper or someone with a complex, randomly bringing your bank account screenshot into a vidya game thread. i don't see many real working adults bragging about their bread on a mongolian smoke exchange trading post. on top of that you sound like you're just spouting off terms that the average person who lurks Veeky Forums for a day would accept as proof of being made.

i have time for wild games

Because I'm not retarded and having a real job constitutes the bulk of anyone's income unless you're someone in the finance sector (in which case trading stocks is your job anyways).

Veeky Forums is full of people doing the exact opposite of what you should do unless you're Bill Gates and have billions to just throw away at risky investments.

still isn't working for me, think my fake gps is malfunctioning

your brain is malfunctioning

rude

>Veeky Forums is full of people doing the exact opposite of what you should do

I agree with this. I'm actually a trader and been learning for a few years now. I went there once when I found out that board existed because I don't remember it being there when I used to visit Veeky Forums

Anyway I wanted to see what kind of stuff they were talking about and no one really except one guy seemed to know any real shit. I remember someone asking me to post proof and showing my trades and no one even knowing what they were looking at and the one guy trying to explain to the thread what they were looking at.

Never really went back after that. Makes no sense to try and teach people who are so toxic and don't really care to learn.

Gul'dan is way better imo

how rare is Khadgar anyway got him right away when it was available

actually think medivh is rarer than khadgar

I got 9 legos from KoFT and I didn't get a single DK outside of the free DK from the adventure. But I got all 3 princes and the Rogue lego.

dks suck

I was in the other end of the spectrum, I got 6 leggos from 80 packs, 5 death knights and Blood Queen + the free death knight

They're fun as fuck though

Excluding Malfurion and Garrosh who are just raw control cards (although garrosh's hero power is way more interesting) all the other DKs do something no other card does.

lel are you retarded
all the good legos this expansion were dks except for lich king and prince 2

>the Rogue lego

sorry about you're loss

Forgot that Thrall just evolves stuff a bunch of times. Evolve in itself is really distinct from other mechanics in the game though.

It's a golden Voss so it's not really a big loss.

Any working EU taverns lads?

wait what, this is my wife, how did you get this

Isn't this agaisnt the rules?

Anyone up for some quest finishing? I need to spam 50 warlock cards can help with whatever you have

EU
VentoAureo#2740

Top 3 best decks in the meta:

1. Jade Druid
2. Razakus Priest
3. Rogue

-31.761240, -52.359728
Free warlock skin.

>losing to inner fire priest running hydras

how do prince fags ALWAYS have the shit on turn 2

Hunter still dead

>tfw hearthstone lags like shit on android emulator