Hey hey

ho ho

You fucking nohrians have got to go

MOMMY

Post those you couldn't save

orboobs

Warriors will save this general

Nohrian girls are vastly superior to Hoshidan whores

I will give you Ayra or Sigurd if you burn your firstborn while saying "Come back home, Zigludo-san-sama"

Fuck off Antonio.

was asking around a bit last thread, but do I have any suitable units for Wa Dao+ or should I just hold onto it for now?

>so many people unironically admitting to posting /viewing on reddit

take me back to fan translation /feg/ era when all the non casuals that didnt hack their 3ds was kicked out of the discussion

I am going to be disappointed when I get my new3ds copy, huh?

Why does this redditor keep adding shit to the OP?

Palla can use it quite well but hold on to it for now.

Like what? There's literally nothing wrong with it, you dummy.

Because /feg/ is reddit

Any unit with mediocre attack. Wo Dao+ Memebow gives them quite an offensive boost. I gave one to Olivia and Draug for example.

Post the one thing you would like to do most to the Jew Princess, sexual or otherwise. How do you feel about her after today?

>tfw no Fury for Arvis

Reminder: THERE IS LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG WITH AYRA. You should know this, this is a gacha game. Please take your entitled ass off a bridge or apartment complex, faggot leddit.

ALL Ledditors PLEASE commit suicide NOW or I will PERSONALLY come over to your house and DO IT FOR YOU.

Peri exists so no.

>fire boost
i wish i had spare lukes

You'll come to my house and commit suicide?

>Alfreya
Cheeky fucker

I'd impregnate Black Eirika!

Consensual hand-holding sex

Actually summon her

>being this much of a newfag that you don't know one of the oldest memes in the book.

Femui with her """omega yato""" when?

You sick fuck.

I'll give this game credit. This Arvis fight was the first fight I actually had to put strategy and thought into instead of just Ephraim-fucking everything.
Feels pretty good, ya know.

Rough anal

The worst feel
I spent 20k feathers to give my Arvis Fury 3. No regrets

Fuck off Zacharias.

>they have a rainbow shine on them like the orbs you need to spend to roll for her

pottery

Should I do it guys?

Take your cringy fanfic over to

>tfw beat it first try
Legion was harder

How do I beat Arvis?

Never had a problem with GHBs before, but fuck,
I cant even beat lunatic

I don't really see why people are trying to meme up ayra herself rather than complain about IS.
To answer the other questions
a nice headpat hopefully without having my hand chopped off
She hasn't done anything wrong so she's still ok

Why not gentle anal? It's a very delicate hole.

You know you're a mainstream whore when ningiou draws you

Take away her sword and never let her fight.

Depends. What's your Chrom's IVs? I'd murder you if you got a +atk/-res

Did you just Thundercock everything? Cause in the end I just used Summer Tiki, Delthea, my bow Klein and Dancer Inigo.

Use galeforce

>every new unit falls under one of the following:
>new units who get featured in story maps get their own banner and a video showcasing them
>new units who are rewards from Grand Hero Battles are brought up in advance through the notifications
>new units who are rewards from Tempest Trials are shown the same way
>both GHB and TT units often show up in the story maps too, though with some exceptions like Lloyd and Berkut
>old units on the other hand are always featured on some themed banner, like the skills banner, or a banner involving an event like the Tempest or the Gauntlet
>the Summer Ylisse units are sort of an exception, they had all month and then the Summer Nohrian units also had all month and then their Gauntlet was in the middle of both

Here's the problem with Ayra. She showed up on a banner that should have only featured old units. She's a completely brand new unit that's featured alongside older units, which is a first for this game. This makes it far more difficult to get her because Eldigan will chuck your pity rate.

Do I have this right?

I hold no change in opinion over her or IS. I rolled for her, didn't get her, and am in no way upset. Anyone who complains about the jew scam of today hasn't experienced the full power of gacha memes, this is nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=QEKfQBdalmA

LYN IS THE BEST FIRE EMBLEM.

>Arvis is carrying me through the chain challenges

I knew I shouldn't have doubted you my man

Zacharias wouldn’t love Alfonso if he was a girl, he only wants gay Askrian boipussy

Lunatic was a joke with Flier Emblem

No

S-sauce?

>not even full-packaged
Gekka Kaguya really dropped the ball here.

Jesus that's creepy, fitting the situation though with how she stole Seliph's spot and wearing his skin.

Don't do it
Make a fun Chrom build instead!

>missing out on Best Friend DP

Kill the mages first.
Deal with the cavalry charing up on turn 2. Ignore the armor reinforcements. Slowly work your way down until you can clear the entire bottom section THEN deal with the armors marching down one space a turn. Don't feel bad for using horseemblem/dancers

He's -spd +def
Have another neutral one

Say it loud, say it clear, Hoshidans are welcome here!

>Warriors DLC characters are just NPCs already in the game
I'm waiting for the next interview where they somehow top the already stupid things they've said.

>implying Zacharias wouldn't be a dyke

>hyperrealistic face on an anime body

but why

Fuck off shill.

I need Raul's opinion on Ayra

I thought it was a lot of fun, the map had enough room to move around so you could keep adjusting yourself smartly to handle incoming reinforcements and limit how many were in range of you.

Way better than other reinforcement maps that lock you in a tight area and say good luck.

Arden is cute! CUTE!

I have an extra neutral one
I'll eventually build him somehow

I'm just ticked off because I heard Seliph's the main idiot in this TT, trying to save Julia. Why is he not a bonus unit?

I wouldn't agree with last part because Eldigan is not necessarily worse than any other random "new unit I don't want". Like, imagine if Oscar was red and appeared first on this banner instead. You don't want him just the same, doesn't matter if he's new.

You can build him as a medic with those IVs

Shove my tongue down her throat and roughly taste her.

The biggest complaints are coming from people who either didn't have enough orbs after Jugdral, or did but didn't get her after rolling. Neither of which include me.

>dancers
>horses
>galeforce
>brave bow
>brave axe/sword/lance flier

take your pick.

This actually looks pretty good

She hurts me, I hurt her.

At some point it stopped being "wtf they ruined this, it could have been such a good game" and became "how badly can they fuck up this time?" It's quite the shitshow. I wonder how IS views Koei for this flop now.

So, I have 180K feathers and nothing to use them on, so I'm gonna build myself an army of bad guys. Who are the best GHB units? or at least the ones who benefit more from being 5*.

No Xander and Camus, already 5* them a while back.

>Minerva
>Linde
>Tharja
>Azura
And I mean, if you didn't expect the NPCs to be DLC, then I'm baffled.

>dickgirl

There very well may be a mini TT after this that focuses on Julia and Seliph, can't read too much into datamines as Ayra shows.

Surely he wont quit with a +6 neph

Arvis, DC Lloyd

>Arvis thread
KEKED AGAIN (LOL

>hyper realistic

user, how long since you've last been outside?

So should I use the neutral one for Aether instead?

Arvis
Ursula
FRobin
Zephiel if you can give him DC

No one wants your thread
Fuck off, you're not even useful at shitposting

Raul has fallen down the slippery slope of whaling. He opened his wallet for Azura, Deirdre and Ayra, doesn't tell us how much he spent but still parades his Christmas orb count around as if it's some sort of achievement.

>Delthea.

You are indeed a nigga of mine. In hindsight though, Axezura might have been a better dance to use since it was mainly the two cunts in the middle tearing my shit up.

No humonkeys welcome, this is a dragon thread
Go choke on oxygen or something Macaco

Oh fuck off you baby.

horsecock

He also swears he hasn't whaled when it's clearly obvious to us all.

Autism.

Zephiel, Valter, Arvis, Michalis and Lloyd benefit most from 5 star because they have good prfs.