Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

play doa

You know if BBCTB really wanted the reddit audience they'd include skullgirls characters as well

This op succs.

Announce her for BBCTB please.

>Arcade Edition more than doubles the playable character roster, adding things such as ALL THE DOLLS and a bunch of characters from different Capcom games.

Capcom won forever.

SFV is a boring game and you know it. (too bad all not a boring games is dead)

What are some autistic things you do to help you play fighting games?

Don't worry Taofriend, she'll be announced this weekend.

I disagree. Defending can be very fun and rewarding but against a lot of sf5 characters it just isn't.

I have fun with it though.

i dont think anyone actually likes skullgirls anymore
it was like a tumblr fad

post your cfn and play time in other fg's

Listen to Love Live music in training mode.

>play abigail
>whenever engaging actually shout VROOOOOOOM

>Literally can't stop playing Sniffs
Fucking kill me, bros.

Why the fuck is Menat's DP allowed to trade?

yay~!

So many choices for the final character and we got stuck with a meme.
>"LOL BEEP BOOP MEOW, IT'S FUNNY :3"

>being so desperate to shill your game that you claim dbfz will be dead
honestly pathetic

Because it is spaced poorly

What if SFV had a co-op mode where players could tag in and out against real players or AI(if they want).

reminder that capcom can't into damage

Boatsluts fg when

tfw can't stop buying sniff costumes

what the fuck am i supposed to when carol activates armor and then just goes unga in my face

I love skullgirls

bros why do shoto fireballs suck? There's no point in throwing one unless you have a death wish

So they announced oujo Rachel and Weiss (idk why Terumi). So they can anounce Tao with Blake. But Yang will be next though

Raw super

need a cammy costume like this desu

People complained about it being too strong and "not hype" in sf4 so they made them useless

EX or regular, far as i know meterless DP's trade if both moves in question have their active frames out at the same time. Happens the most when someone fucks their meaty up

i should prpbably look up which one of my supers has startup invul

Menat is probably the one getting the "poofy arms and legs witch" costume

is nappa gonna be like jack-o or will saibamen just be a shitty assist-style special move

Slullgirls is cool too bad no one plays it

I went back to Jive after a good 10 months but the first opponent was a Menat and I just to had to close Jive and masturbate

I like her. :3

Menat a sticc thou

ok

better ice girl

I like the way you think.

>Not playable
>Killer Frost wasn't in Inj2

Frost is melted.

what the fuck is this abomination

I'd be Gold league by now if it weren't for this exact problem.

That would be actually really fun, but there's no way carpcom (sic) will implement this, and it would be basically a 1v1 that lasts longer (because it wouldn't play like MvC, right?)

i wonder if the ginyu force are just normal assists for ginyu or do they do more

also how much meter body change costs, how easy it is to confirm into and if it's permanent

I have caught up with Dragon Ball Super and i'm ready for Dragonball Fighter Z

Bring it on

List of people that broski hates:
>xkira
>sniffposters
>mike pizza
>pedophiles
>necalli mains

I never got why they did that with a few characters. NRS do know they can support two games at once right?

mostly right, although i dont hate sniffposters because sometimes sniffposts are more ontopic than the other shit in here

Sub-Zero is more popular than Killer Frost.

Who is mike pizza?

200 players daily with GGPO netcode and 150 entrants at Combo Breaker isn't no one. It's just some

how do you condition retards to stop dashing and mashing

does divinemarkpizza play jive?

If they are consistently dash/mashing, you don't need to condition them. Just do what beats that.

poke them out of it

some random guy who added Broski and opened with some anti-semitic remarks. something like that.

be best girl ninja

You forgot
>himself

anons are trying to forcibly out broski as gay just because of one little fucking experimental phase, it's fucking 2017 you ripe cunts...

dont think so, he's had like 4 or 5 mental breakdowns and suicide attempts in the past few years and i think he's unironically schizophrenic

nah that was some randomer but his style of typing was very similar to dmp

Can you hear it? That's the sound of crush counters.

twitch
.tv/gachikun0423
Gachikun streaming, notice that he never gets laggy games and rarely fights plats compared to us.

If by "girl" you are excluding all ones that are not Earth-native.

In which game?
In KoF you hop backwards and do a safe poke.
In GG it depends on the character but most character can either press 6P or backdash.

the hell are you on about

Yeah cause necalli was dashing and mashing hk like very match

My favorite part of EVO this year was when they asked the guy who lost to play the mvci finals with Combofiend who then acted surprised at the Jedah reveal and then began to cry even though Darkstalkers had been dead for 20 years. After which he posted a bunch on twitter about how much better Chun-li's face and the character select screen looked even though it literally had not been changed yet.

And then he ended up not winning the tournament a 2 weeks after the game's release despite having access to the game for months beforehand, losing to a gay furry which he had called "freer than training mode" and "not a top player" in a shameful manner a week later

It must be nice living on a small island. If we we're all confined to the same amount of space our 5 only games wouldn't lag either most likely.

I read an interesting post earlier that I'm not sure is true or not but someone mentioned they managed to block certain connections from ever happening over their internet so they never have to meet mexico or brazil in ranked or shitistains from over the pond.

Seemed kind of brilliant. Shitty but smart I guess.

No Jiren no buy

>probably Blake and Tao tomorrow for the cat lovers

i need you Pyrrha, please come back to us soon

guys i think i'm finally starting to become woke in melty now.
it's scary to play in this mode.

That there are multiple female ninja-like fighters in Mortal Kombat that are better than Frost.

Black Panther's confusing. Feels like all he's good for is setting up a tag for a character with stronger attacks.

I'm sorry but I hope this is a bait.
>implying living on a small island means you only play with people living on the same island
>has never heard of peerblocking, thinks it's amazing or birlliant

>mfw i did the inescapable sigma setup online in a real match

They should probably put in some more uniel/persona characters before the cats.

i hope there's a button press secret on the select screen to switch 18 with 17
also did you guys know the game is pronounced "dragon ball fighters"?
the "z" is a retard "s"

like who

What if they add Nekomata for Persona characters?

I bet you 99% of the people playing don't know how to do it, and yes. Living on a tiny fucking island gives you a huge advantage when all your opponents will reside in basically the same god damn state. Neck yourself you shitstain on humanity.

Do we have a schedule for ArcRevo?

Any tips for dealing with zoners as Abigail?

yeah

did you know they're called dooberZ

Same

I get disgusted at be thought of paying as dudes

And I really wanna get Mahvel for monster hunter

lol

Living on an island isn't the cause by itself, it's the fact that having so many people on a small island that for most of your matches you could travel to your opponents location on fucking foot.

>all your opponents will reside in the same state
No.
>Neck yourself you shitstain
No, I need to go to teach my students tomorrow.

>DURRFUCKINGHURR IM A RETARD HURRR

the concept of boxer is straight up retarded, whoever designed that shit deserves to get fired

>mfw DBFZ character reveal at ArcRevo over the weekend
>mfw its spike the devil man
>mfw arcsys announces its cancelling all it's character plans for Xrd and replacing them with devil man variants

>Tfw Chadroid 16 has the coolest level 3 in the game.

What time is ArcRevo going to be on?

Yeah, you seem quite a retard from a teacher's perspective. Anyhow, you have probably never played a fighting game if you think you only get matched against players from your own state. I mean, you didn't even know about peerblocking which is kinda embarrassing...

Isn't Devil Man far too weak for the game?

That's Ginyu now.