/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread True love edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sikb_kikaku
bbbbbn.wixsite.com/saikibo-kikaku
twitter.com/AnonBabble

kaede

Best giri.

Mugi!

fat

Better giri.

Angie and her beloved Saihara!
>supposed to do some Kaede FTEs, instead get addicted to trying to git gud in Outlaw Run

I love my darling husband!

Animator!

People say the ending is high IQ.

What the fuck is high IQ about breaking the 4th wall to shit on your fans?

>HURR DURRR it's your fault these fictional characters suffer, they're fictional but their pain is real. Even though I'm the author it's not my fault, it's your fault for playing the game and making it popular
>"But Kodaka, it's you that taught us hope is good"
>LOL NO HOPE IS BAD NOW
>"What about future?"
>FUTURE IS BAD, ONLY CHOICE IS TO REJECT DANGANRONPA AND STOP PLAYING THE GAME

What the fuck did he mean by this?

More like Cummaru am I right?

hey /v/ros, hope the mod doesn't move us again haha

I love Kirumi!

Loving a rarepair is a tough job

Kotokyuutie!

Not a rarepair, never a rarepair!

reeeeeee

I want to fuck Kaito!

Я люблю Mитькa!

I really want to fuck her, I bet she would be amazing at sucking dick, that little slut.

I love Kirumi!

Does anyone knows what happens if you don't abstain from voting/participating in the last trial? Do you get a special bad end or something? I've been trying to find a video or something about this on Youtube but I haven't had any luck.

is first!

>shitting on your fans
Please be bait

Let me love you and your saikibo supply

Literal negative IQ post

To go down to her own morals

Calm down there buddy

I have some ideas for tricks already, but for one of them I need to know whether or not it'd be possible to rig the Monomono Machine to have a 100% chance of giving a particular item only once before it goes back to its normal rates. Could one of the anons looking at the code tell me if that could work?

I love Tenko!

Next month is the "Write a full novel: NaNoWriMo Month". I say just fucking go for it and make writing out a Dangan fan game your target for that. Like another user said, you can just use stick figures if you aren't confident in your art.

Honestly, I just want to see some half decent fangames made to bridge the gap a bit between actual games.

Mommy!!!

I'm going to be writing fanficion, it's like high school all over again.

I want Tenko to step on me!

Oh, I was going to use NaNoWriMo to produce short stories for my own original universe so I can get a head start on flogging them on kindle.

Man, I need to learn to commit to shit outside of the smut.

I want Kotoko to rape Maki!

Oh, it's Nano November time soon?! Neat.

Here's a present, the saikiibo pixiv tag: 最キボ (Not many results, not sure if every artist uses it but it's something to track at least!)
You can't NOT vote at that part. I tried to, I kept clicking everything but Saihara would say "No" and nothing would happen. A special bad end would have been cool, but there are none AFAIK.

What's NaNoWriMo?

Slit your throats.

thanks to me!

Seems like I wasn't the only one in love with her legs and especially her feet

>the instant I say and think I'm not gonna git gud I get both Salmon and Outlaw Run on Mean S-ranked

Good.

I let you win!

National Novel Writing Month. Its a challenge to write 50 thousand words in one month. Which is no mean feat.

Frankly I'm not sure that I believe Kodaka.

Thanks, and what about the last minigames? The baby easy ones, What happens if you beat those? I assume you just lose some health or something, since it's technically the "wrong" thing to do in that situation.

But I said that I wanted Maki to get raped not the child

This. You shouldn't worry about art at the beginning. In any project you start out with sketches and don't move onto the finalized stuff until you have your story all sorted out since changing that stuff later on is a pain.

There's a fucking twitter account with a site for a saikibo anthology which is entirely in japanese. And have no money to buy it either.
Why must life be so goddamn cruel

I'm not sure for those parts. I can replay it and see what happens.

Well, that answers that question.

You can't just post this and not link it!

National Novel Writing Month. Got a special website and everything. Basicly 'write X amount a day' stuff.

GREETINGS ATHLETES HOW ARE YOU TODAY!?

What kind of paintings does Angie make that makes people pass out when seeing them

Kaede is fucking fat.
Fatties die.

It might be like Ryota's anime, in that they trigger certain parts of the brain and blah blah blah. Would also explain her weird mind-control/brainwashing shit.

Oh god, coach is here. RUN, PASTY NERDS.

twitter.com/sikb_kikaku
bbbbbn.wixsite.com/saikibo-kikaku

My idea was something that looked beautiful but was actually like 'Kronos eating his children' if you looked closely

I did three bunny hops today. That's it.

She uses so much oil paint the fumes cause people to faint.

Quite well, coach. My first few classes this week went splendidly and I've decided to start working out again. I'll make my dearest Kiri proud yet!

don't be rude

good until you showed up coach

List your dungeon party
>Gundham
>Genocide Jack
>Fukawa
>Celes

Why not both? I'm reloading Love Hotel to see all scenes and playing the Outlaw Run in between my tries.

Fucking awful. I'm sick and I already feel disgusted in myself. I want to just put myself in a coma until tomorrow, and then Saturday night. I got really dizzy last night and almost passed out, I hope that doesn't happen again, especially at class tonight.

Hey coach, I have tryouts for a soccer (football) team in a few days and I'm about to go on a run

>Kaede
>Shuichi
>Kaito
>Maki

Am I biased. Yes.

What? You can vote actually. Game just gives you a simple game over and that's all.

>Kirumi
>Ryoma
>Rantaro
>Angie
Thinking of swapping some people though.

Still waiting for that love triangle like a motherfucking pleb

>Kaito
>Saihara
>Ouma
>Rantaro
But to be honest I haven't really tackled this game seriously so far, I'm probably gonna go through training again since I went with the friendship course first and their stats and skills are subpar.

If a girl has triple digit weight
All she'll get is hate.

When am I gonna start unlocking good characters? The N ones reach Level 20 at most and have very little talent shards.

There was one point where you vote and it refuses, right? Are you talking about choosing who the 'culprit' is, or the voting screen?

Oh, you're continuing your studies again?

>Ouma
>Ouma
>Kiibo

Let's just say that I'm not very far yet and leave it at that.

No clue bro, my gacha luck is shit.

So Kuzu and the modder Kirumi user, are you going to make a guide to modding DR eventually?

Nah, I'm taking acting classes. My therapist recommended it and my dad is a pretty famous actor here, so it just felt right. I'm enjoying it a lot.

Around Floor 30 is when S cards start to get more prominent.

Kuzu said he would, but he's most likely going to enter another coma before that gets done.

fine, i'll give her all the love she needs

>Kirumi: 115
>Moogi: 112
>Tenko: 115
hmmm really gets dem neurons fired up

Man, C4 would've been top comfy if it wasn't set in a sim. I love snowy settings. Still my favourite case though.

>tfw I got 2 S characters on the very first batch and they have carried my early game like fucking Hector in FEH

>Still my favourite case though.
Wew

WHAT BROUGHT ABOUT THIS SICKNESS? YOU MENTION FEELING DISGUSTED IN YOURSELF- DID YOU DO SOMETHING TO CAUSE IT?

EXCELLENT!! MAKE SURE YOU GET PLENTY OF REST AND ARE PROPERLY HYDRATED BEFORE YOU BEGIN!!

THAT'S THE SPIRIT

THERE WAS A TIME WHERE A MOD WAS IN THE WORKS AND HACKERCHAN WAS AROUND. IN THOSE DAYS THIS SORT OF WORK WAS BEING LEARNED BY MORE THAN JUST ONE PERSON. MAYBE WE CAN BRING THAT BACK.

Well, favourite V3 case anyways.

Mugi please suck my finger.

I still haven't finished building a party, but how can I get there if my characters are so low level?

You grind coins and clench your buttcheeks

What Hogwarts house are you in /drg/?

Still waiting for ch4-based chibi merch

>THERE WAS A TIME WHERE A MOD WAS IN THE WORKS AND HACKERCHAN WAS AROUND.
Ah yeah I remember, they were berating Kuzuanon in the taima because he went offline for a while. Good times.

I wish the chibi art was cuter.