/pg/ - Persona General

Previous NEWS
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed: persona-dance.jp/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/
>Yosuke confirmed for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/yosuke-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Atlus' online shop is now open: shop.atlus.com/

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 concert
mega.nz/#F!FrozXCyI!-GKGzOozZmejeAnDZQdUbw

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P4-Nt4Th-O8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I love Ann.

Oasisanon here, I'm getting a little bored of Oasis. Have some Idlewild.

youtube.com/watch?v=P4-Nt4Th-O8

Kawakami a kawacutie

CAN SOMEONE JUST GIVE ME THE FUCKING SAUCE TO THAT YUKARI SMIRK DOUJIN ALREADY FOR FUCK'S SAKE

Maki

What was your first Persona game?

Persona 3 but I never finished it

Persona Q

same, this really bitchy girl in pink kept yelling at me so i shut it off

4, I played the series backwards.

Why is that user?

same senpai

5 :~)

I just got stuck on a boss. Someday I'll go back and actually play the whole thing. Probably after I finish P5 NG+.

>Thread starts out with asking what game everyone started out with
>Last thread ended with a discussion on how fellatio works
/pg/ is a wild ride of debauchery.

I sucked so many penii its not even funny. Its like, oh there's a willie: om nom nom. I'm a cockaholic. I had a boyfriend from... Ireland... once. His thingy was as big as the Tokyo tower, but that's nothing to me. Welcome to the real world, Makoto. Learn to suck dick and you will go places. Yep, your big sister is kind of a freak, I've made a lot of, uhh, thingies pee with just my teeth.

I'll let you in on a secret technique, since you're still a virgin. You need to tenderize the meat with a few chews first, dildos don't rip so just go to town. Then when its filled with pee, it will get hard, that's when you start jerking it around like an arcade machine. That's where the term jerking off comes from. A-And uhh, then act like you're eating an ear of corn, guys like that... yeah... trust me I'm an expert.

Claiming this beautiful blonde bombshell.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

I think it's an interesting debate about whether fellatio is a dom or sub behavior that's never been resolved for me. It puts the man in a lot of danger, but it's also not inherently pleasurable for the one giving fellatio. I think it's just going to come down to how the people involved view it.

Persona 5

This makes ne feel bad for Sae.

>tfw girls lurking are reading about our sexual ineptitude.
Gives me a feeling so complicated

Jesus christ

there are no girls on /pg/

or Veeky Forums

or Veeky Forums

only fellow nerds and otaku like me....

Relax, if women could post on Veeky Forums then that would imply non-whites could as well.

>He still believes that

What leads you to believe anything else?

Because I've met girls in real life who were born with vaginas who frequent Veeky Forums.

Where are my Pixie doujins?

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

We all talk about how much we love fictional girls. I think they're well aware of how inept we are before the blowjob conversation.

Word.
However, I gotta wonder why there arent more husbando threads aside from Akechi

The only good Makoto

they love fictional boys that understand

Don't worry user, Persona 2-Q won't judge you.

>Makoto

She's mine /pg/

>Half of /pg/ are girls
Maybe they're pure (for Akechi) and have never sucked a dick, therefore having no opinion on the matter.

>Half of /pg/ are girls
[citation needed]

Kawaclaimed.
Kawawriter here.

ugly

Best boy is actually best girl.

>any 3D whore
>pure

if you think about it, it's pretty ironic how Hifumi is dating a guy that is up to a bunch of chuuni shit at night, and she can't take part. You'd think she'd be begging on her knees for a chance to fight super demons with her own personal demon forged from her emotions. Maybe she represents the little piece of us that remains after playing persona 3 and 4 as teenagers. While we are too old to have our adventures, they gave us some adult social links to play through, and Hifumi to give us a look into how we were as teens.

Watching fictional characters grow, find love, and get over grief gets kinda old though I'm still waiting for my story to start, maybe I'm just an NPC in the end...

Perfection

silly meatbag npc

I didn't need this feel today, user

Nah

u rite

Its in a past /pg/. But I'm not dedicated enough to you to find you the posts where it was discussed. Unironically, the futa and goro discussions were quite fun to read.

If Door-kun came back, would he still have the mind and body of a 16 year old?

Yes

i thought he was 17

Source?

God she's a cutie. Why do the japanese design such pretty people

Post Makoto's big butt.

In Japan, how long would Kawakami's prison sentence be?

16, 17, 18.

There's literally no mentality or maturity difference in the 16-21 demographic.

I'm not sure what it is about Japanese (and other east Asian countries) character designers, but they have a much better grasp on the idea of "cute/pretty" compared to the western world. I've grown up around artists and illustrators, and some of the designs I've seen which would be considered cute/pretty in [USA/CAN/UK] look like absolute dog shit in my opinion. Just look up "cute dog illustration" and you'll see a bunch of art which varies between decent looking to garbage.

P3 vanilla.

Would you like her better with her hair down?

One of the Persona 5 test questions kinda explained this. Artists in the east tend to use the 'Silver Ratio' rather than the standard 'Golden Ratio'. Supposedly, folks find this particular ratio cuter.
Of course, it's all subjective shit

She is perfect no matter what hairstyle.

/pg/ is half female. I checked the demographics myself and cross referenced census data. You were probably talking to them.

They know your secrets.

the other half of /pg/ is Naoto.

I believe in you user

I don't remember, but I'll try to find it.

It's not chuuni if it's real.
Running around screaming a magic conspiracy is out to kill you is Chunni.
Actually fighting a real life magical conspiracy is not.

I don't know. I think her hair is more fluffy with the pigtails, but there's also more hair to play with if she lets it down. Either way I can have some fun with it, so it's up to her to choose what she likes better. I think I prefer pigtails for the fluffiness.

Yes, I really want to make a short study on the topic as the process between character design seems to vary from country to country but it's all entirely subjective.

Persona has a ton of female fans, there are almost certainly some here.

Very interesting topic indeed. I wish you well, user

>not naming yourself joker joker so you're referred to as joker in every possible scenario

>Joker Joker

Is this a...............

The last Maniax poll had it 51/49 in favor of females.

women dont have cummies

The P3 movie audience was majority female too iirc

i dont think its super illegal unless you have sex with the minor and since no persona character has ever canonically had sex she's fine

I love her so much!

No you dont
but i totally saved that image

pantieless?

questionable...

Someone Ctrl alt delete the NEET

>Love her
>share her lewds on an anonymous imageboard

I bet she has shit hygiene, and she sits like a chimp

dont you mean ctrl alt beat my meat into the neet

I miss fuukafag

>turn on english voices for new game plus
>get to move in with soujiro demacia
i'm not gonna be able to handle this

it's that time again

If I had an uncle who neglected me and refused to let me bathe, I'd probably never leave the shower again.

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FUUUUKKAAAAAAA

What about Dojima, he would have had to have sex to have nanako.

Nobody actually likes Futaba, right? Right? That's just a meme?

I think he's referring to party members

Thanks for the reminder to set my fantasy lineup.

>he never unlocked kawakami as a party member

Shallow people unironically like her because "she's awkward and a gamer just like me!".

Handle it.

I'll use my Sadayo!

I think Futaba unintentionally acts as a disturbing social experiment. She appeals to the shut-in NEETs (who have underdeveloped social skills) as thoroughly approachable to such a person, so much to the point that they care not for the fact that she's literally a little girl.
Once again, the fanbase is subtly bamboozled by Atlus