>rape her
>mfw

Lol

>be me
>ask modern female if she wants to fug
>says no
>seduce her
>mfw

Why is seduction seen as okay while rape isn't? Both achieve the same end except one is physical and the other is mental.

If the argument is physical harm, the woman in both cases is getting fucked and i dont see how restraint in the former leads to a significant difference in the aggression caused by the sexual act.

It seems to me that the primary reason why modern men oppose rape is not necessarily due to the harm it brings but out of a self interest in their preference for seduction over physical action.

Now before you turn this around on me, the female body has evolved to be penetrated and thus the female is less damaged physically and mentally from penetration than a male is.

For a female, penetration is an affirmation of her own being as female, while for the male its a denial of his being as penetrator.

With seduction, there's mutual consent. With rape, there isn't.

Also visit a psychiatrist if you're being serious.

Seduction doesn't cause mental harm.

Seduction manipulates consent, while rape bypasses consent, what makes manipulation superior to bypassing?

Seduction can cause mental harm as well, women have often felt violated by men who seduced them and used them for a one night stand.

Rape almost always causes severe mental harm and manipulation isn't as bad as bypassing. Seduction isn't good at all, but rape is worse. Therefore seduction is considered more acceptable than rape.

>40,000 BC
>European Neanderthals figuratively fucked out of existence do to mass African migrations

>2016 AD
>...

i love this board

>Neanderthals peacefully race mixed with the homosapien diversity and didn't have all their men killed and women taken in tribal warfare

Seriously, how did these john green pop history retards take over academia?

why are German women so repugnant?

*due

Teach neanderthal not to rape.

I still cant get past the self interest of men who prefer seduction to rape.

This also includes attractive men, whose very image seduces women automatically.

Such men would have a self interest in preserving a culture of seduction.

An argument can be made that the men who are more prone to engaging in rape for purposes of reproduction are severely psychologically harmed by preventing them from expressing their method of attracting women.

There is always someone who is harmed no matter what system is in place that allows either rape or seduction.

I think it all boils down to a preference for psychological harm over physical harm, a view which is ultimately subjective and opinionated.

>expressing their method of acquiring women.
fixed.

>implying a female sapiens wouldnt BTFO a neanderthal midget

truly the masterspecies

neanderthals didnĀ“t need to ask, they just made a certain handsign and that was all about it

This kinda explains why robots and other such men are so depressed in the modern world.

The archetypal "Chad" today (who represents the seductive man), doesn't have to actually get up and earn and defend his woman. He could live his whole life and not lift a finger to earn her, which is why robots feel so much antipathy for Chads. They could bed multiple females and not suffer the same consequences they did in times past by not taking care of their children.

Rape and force allowed Robots a second chance to challenge Chad in an arena where Robots could use their creativity, intelligence, and courage to outperform/kill Chads, and force men to truly earn their women instead of relying on the state to protect them.

>getting called beautiful is psychological harm
First world women have LITERALLY NO FUCKING PROBLEMS AT ALL. The only upside to being an ugly ass man is that it forces me to compensate with personality and money, and there are attractive men that can do that too.

Muh ego is the only reason men prefer seduction they think its lame if they rape a girl, it makes their ego stroke if they think she comes to them, but the males in the old age didnt care about this and wanted their dicks wet.

Beauty acts as a manipulative/seducing factor.

For example, lets take someone whom you haven't seen yet, does seeing their physical form not have an effect on your predisposition of "consent" towards them?

>muh ego

This actually makes sense, in addition to sex, physically attractive men would also prefer seduction because it acts as a means of power and an affirming of their worth.

The problem comes when, they end up using more than one female and reduce the sexual value of the females they use, while the other men get their scraps.

Of course, in a culture of seduction, bedding multiple women is seen as okay because its "consented"...What hypocrisy.

If Homo Sapiens really interbred with Neanderthals, why hasn't anyone been discovered with an outlier haplogroup suggesting direct patrilineal or matrilineal descent yet?

They look pretty to me, why you find them repugnant?

it's seen as ok because your conception of sexual "value", and your worldview in general is pathetic as fuck

>The archetypal "Chad" today (who represents the seductive man), doesn't have to actually get up and earn and defend his woman.
how do you think he became a chad, you stupid miserable faggot? not even sheer handsomeness is handed to someone, anyone who doesnt maintain themselves well eventually become gross as fuck no matter how many gifts god chiseled into their physique. its true some people just look better than others, but literally every single human being who doesnt have an actual literal deformity can look good with care.

>it's seen as ok because your conception of sexual "value", and your worldview in general is pathetic as fuck

Well thats just your opinion, man.

>how do you think he became a chad, you stupid miserable faggot?

His forefathers might have earned his beauty but not him.

The degree of maintenance he must undergo, is not the same maintenance the rest of men must engage in to reach his level of worth (if thats even possible).

A short man, no matter how fit, will almost always lose out to a skinnyfat Chad, just by the nature of his height, at least in the past, the Manlet could physically fight and kill such a man and remove that option from females.

TLDR: Chads dont put in the same effort in their lifetimes as other men do.

Asians and Neanderthals just share a common ancestor. It is becoming more evident the mixing did not occur.

This. Lanklets are like niggers and women. They're so well endowed by nature that they have less incentive to actually achieve anything.

THat's why history is FULL of manlets who've harnessed their anger and rage to become great men of history.

The day we invent a method of correcting height is the day human innovation dies out.

Neanderthal muscle structure implies they are about 2.5X stronger than our own.

If anything modern humans are incredibly week in comparison to every species of animals on Earth. We are great at endurance activities, but we are not going to out muscle people.

>Why is seduction seen as okay while rape isn't?

Can't seduce someone if you're ugly. It's just a quality control mechanism.

>the men who are more prone to engaging in rape for purposes of reproduction are severely psychologically harmed by preventing them from expressing their method of attracting women

>your conception of sexual "value", and your worldview in general is pathetic

Are you saying that as a man you would see no difference between having sex with a female that has had 1000 dudes, versus having sex with a virgin?

Not him but....uhh no? I should?

I'm glad you /r9k/ denizens are never ever going to breed, btw.

>The degree of maintenance he must undergo, is not the same maintenance the rest of men must engage in to reach his level of worth (if thats even possible).
except for the part where the average chad works harder than you ever have or will.
a chad that doesnt work doesnt stay a chad, he turns into you, fast.

your utterly absurd extreme hyperbole to even ATTEMPT to have an argument against me just proves how utterly pathetic you are.

no, there's no differences between a girl whos slept with 2 guys or with 11 guys that anyone even slightly less insecure than you would lose any sleep over.

>history threads
>good discussion, intelligent posters, well-researched points
>"""""""""""""humanities"""""""""""""" threads
>/pol/shit, /r9k/shit, memes

>robot challenges Chad to combat over Chad's women in a fight, maybe user can finally get laid, maybe everything will be okay!
>user gets his face bashed in, he loses an eye, a couple teeth, and gets a concussion

Lol I have this image in my head of a fat neckbeard trying to fight a linebacker.

i wonder how many famous people throughout history were the product of rapes. before abortion is was a solid reproduction strategy.

Homo Sapiens no!

He's saying they're repugnant based on their whorish hospitality, not their looks.