Reminder the mods run a pump scam

This entire containment board is a pump and dump scam ran by the mods. Its the only explanation.

This post wont make it to 20 replies. Never does before they catch it...

Goodbye faggots. Im out of here.

Bump

kek

byebye nocoiner cuckboy.

>Its the only explanation

buy E TH

Veeky Forums has mods now?

I saw a musicoin thread get deleted yesterday, surprised me to see something actually get deleted.

Kek, bye shitposting edgelord

Well, wtf other reason is there? I could see them being lazy cucks but to archive any fucking thread nit related to

>muh eth....

All i have to do is open up /biz to see u 40 times cunt

Good riddance

we gon make it

>Other people are making money, WAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Good fucking bye. I'll see you again in ten minutes.

>1928915
Biz is just a scammers forum right now. 6 month ago it was still interesting, now its just continuous
>>"BUY THIS COIN"
>>"NOCOINERS WILL HATE"
>>"PUMP AND DUMP THREAD"

Why can't you faggots just join then? Everyone is making substantial amounts of money. If anything we are in the best era this crypto shit is. Once it starts being regulated and no more coins surge it will probably be over for the majority of small investors.

>Why can't you faggots just join then?
Because fuck you, that's why.
>Everyone is making substantial amounts of money.
Except for all the people losing substantial amounts of money. Crypto is zero-sum.

More like 20 u cuck. And shitcoin scams have nothing to do with biz or investing. So fuck yourself. Sideways

Yup

Shut it down.

>Crypto is zero-sum

Just go away shitcoin scammer....

Not to mention i can go play blackjack against 2 decks if i wanna gamble ans lose money. At least i can have a beer and a reason to leave my house.

>Crypto is zero sum
Lol. Fair world fallacy.

Nobody wants to talk about your shitty 5% gains when most of us can easily make 25-30% daily and consistently with crypto.

We aren't going to pander to you and talk about slower ways to make money just cause it's comfortable for you. This is currently the best moneymaker out there for most of us so that's wjat we talk about and you can either join in or go play with your cute littke 5% stock market/tsx machine.

I guess a correction is warranted: it's zero-sum for anyone trading or "investing."

Also, we hit 20 replies.

>fair world fallacy
Nope.
Your claim was "Everyone is making substantial amounts of money."
This is a lie.
>can either join in or go play with your cute littke 5% stock market/tsx machine.
I choose the latter, even though it's a straw man.

>because fuck you
Great reply, I'm still making money as you wrote that.
>shitcoin scammer
How is it a scam? Because the market changes and you don't know when to sell? Do you idiots truly believe the only way to make money is through wagecucking?
>gamble
Sure crypto is just like gamble, but even decent gamblers do it as a living. So are they scammers too? You are probably just mad because you panic sold like a faggot.

That's not me, read the ids idiot. Besides, yes everyone IN THIS BOARD is making substancial amount of money. I bet those who are on the losing end are normies and redditors who we do not care about anyways.

>Besides, yes everyone IN THIS BOARD is making substancial amount of money.
Still a lie, unless those posts about people getting btfo are just made up.

>apply for janitorial service
>shill eth threads
>selectively delete other crypto threads
>profit??

All you have to do is follow the advice. Only people who buy ATH get fucked when the price drops then they sell.

Just read them yourself "I'm an idiot, bought high, sold low" there is even a thread right now of a guy who just needed to hold to make a lot of money.

Those who think they are better than working collaboratorily in this thread are the ones who get fucked.

>that moving of the goalposts
So we've gone from:
"Everyone is making substantial amounts of money" to "Everyone in this board is making substantial amounts of money" to "Everyone in this board who does it right is making substantial amounts of money"

Shill harder bro.

I started playing with this stuff on the 31st with nothing but 70 dollars. My holdings now are at around 110. That's 40 dollars I didn't have a couple of days ago.

There's cash to be made here, if you have the courage to grab the brass ring, and the balls to take a few bumps as you fall down and learn.

I'm not shilling, I could care less if you make money with it or not. But crypto threads won't disappear for the rest of us who are making money on it. You don't want to take risk, you don't get to make easy money. It's really that simple.

I don't expect crypto threads to disappear. I just wish you wouldn't make multiple threads about the same coin. Have one general thread and then one thread per coin that you want to talk about. I know that Veeky Forums was created as a crypto containment board, but enough is enough.

U wot m8?

Im honestly shocked it made it this far.

>insinuating i would ever donate my wagebux to you fucking shill pumo and dumo scammers. U fucking coiners are like the pump and dumps of the tech buble. Illegal as fuck. You dont oay gains tax. U cash out many times tax free.

Have fun getting it regulated out of this world shill

Are you that one person telling always that there are mods actually running a conspiracy? Sorry, but you sound a bit schizophrenic. Did you know that everyone can create threads here and not only "mods"?

t. someone who made some Ethereum threads and is NOT a mod

Seems to be. Ive seriously considered it. Or infiltrating the cucks and leaking info

This. For fucks sake we dont need 38 eth boarda at noon on a tuesday. My fuck anons...

I actually enjoy watching them eat their own now

Some of them are total dropout reprobates shilling their nonsense. I genuinely enjoy trolling them. For that reason, this board still has some value. Prime example - dividends on shitcoins:

>one person.

Nice try cuckmod

Bless you user.

You're attitude make me less attracted to crypto

>Sure crypto is just like gamble, but even decent gamblers do it as a living.
That is the most retarded justification of crypto I've ever heard

Of all the arguments, THAT's the analogy you go for?

>I just wish you wouldn't make multiple threads about the same coin.
This!!

You make them sound more sophisticated than they are