/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #192

Silk Rabbit edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

News:
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 was released on June 23rd.
Some guy called Rogue has started helping with the Paradox translation process.
The first bare minimum UI patch for Part 2 is out.

Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 download:
2.11: mega.nz/#!TkMkkSib!7rVvTvNpuLZF_WrbbB2Tf_yGP6BniWkw7N_AzDqhJe0
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 Guide - pastebin.com/BBsSKA8a
MGQ Japanese wiki: seesaawiki.jp/mong/

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed
Recommended games: mega.nz/#F!pIplwJjb!Mh1pg3KiddYb9X3GEByjuQ

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

monstergirlunlimited.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=5121
smaster.jp/Sheet.aspx?SheetID=121263
imgur.com/a/dpUsY
pastebin.com/zuHTZ5yN
exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/
youtu.be/reTx5sqvVJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=5QVUuqWS1mk
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeiqknX3LfCZO1OEaWpt86ecVLSGk30JlFSz6QmOjWkfisI7Q/viewform#start=openform
ipetitions.com/petition/justice-for-frfr
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How often does Reaper masturbate?

FOBS 1.13 is out! Pastebin hasn't been updated in ages so use this link for the download and guide:

monstergirlunlimited.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=85&t=5121

Don't forget, Zell has put a poll wanting to know what your favorite monster girls are and which girls you'd like to see in the next update. You can chose more than one girl!

smaster.jp/Sheet.aspx?SheetID=121263

Also here are some unused sprites from 1.13b's update giving you a taste of what's to cum:

imgur.com/a/dpUsY

pastebin.com/zuHTZ5yN

All sex sprites link when?

exhentai.org/g/581098/0e6cd408ff/
exhentai.org/g/671438/9cfbf44f4d/
exhentai.org/g/749499/500b0e94ab/

youtu.be/reTx5sqvVJ4

>smaster.jp/Sheet.aspx?SheetID=121263
>名前 *
Now what?

>not translating the page

I can't wait to finally do the Rabbit.

What's her endgame?

youtube.com/watch?v=5QVUuqWS1mk

>sonya.mp4

She even has the same top and bottom color scheme as Sonya.

Sonya’s thighs must chafe a lot, she probably has bleeding sores. No wonder there’s no vaginal scene yet.

Why do you keep doing this?

why not?

Do not respond to the obsessed freak

For what purpose I mean
Why not just have the links in the OP? Why hawk over every thread for a chance to post the same links as early as possible?

why not?

He’s been doing this for 5 years. It’s no longer about providing a resource for others. It’s the only thing he’s got going in his life.

Then he needs to be banned for his own health

Which new Monstergirls does /mggg/ think we'll have in Part 3?

I think we'll have Skunk Girls, I can feel it in my bones.

Penguin girl.

He may commit suicide, it’s his only purpose in life. Although it may be a mercy kill considering there’s no cure for his mental illness.

Good taste.

Cute Kemono type animal girls are what we need, not tentacle abominations like in Part 3 of the VN.

That's super cool. Now I'm even more excited. I'd consider going in on the $25 tier for the alpha, but I don't want to spoil the experience for myself.

I was gonna reply but now I have the feeling you’re just forcing your shit (literal in this case) fetish again...

Kill yourself Scat Captain

Scat Captain is legit the most real human party member tho

I'm not really sure, but these are girls I'd like to see
>penguin girl (rip in peace grape-kun)
>charybdis
>wight
>Unagi Joro
>otohime
>chimera
>manitcore
>jiangshi
>kakuen
>hakutaku

>kakuen

Jiang Shi should've been in Yamatai Village in part 2. Real missed opportunity for a new Zombie class monster.

More angels
I want at least three for each circle
More kitsunes would be great too

oh shit almost forgot
>basilisk
>echidna

How could I forget the lamias?

I want to see sonya twerk

I love you, Voreanon! Here is your (you)!

On Luka's dick

Hey fellas, here's the roster poll for /mggg/'s Veeky Forums League 9 campaign. We took your suggestions for players who needed to join, leave or have a small name change as well as some other items we'd like your input on. This poll will stay up until Sunday, Oct. 22 at 11:59:59, or 05:00 UTC (23rd).
Once the roster poll is finalized, we'll get to work on bringing in much more lively monsters who won't be boxheads.
Here's the poll link.
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeiqknX3LfCZO1OEaWpt86ecVLSGk30JlFSz6QmOjWkfisI7Q/viewform#start=openform

Most of these are really ugly.

Part 3 will be Xelvy only.

You're ugly

I like you, scatman, but I thought you were fighting for your rights on another board?

>Superior Human
???

I should have had that set as a rename
Suggestion was

I voted... hopefully /mggg/ makes the right choice

Mecha Pope is greater than Superior Human.

And Scat Captain ought to be Panty Sensei's partner on the field.

Is it possible to recruit queen harpy in part 1?

There is plenty of time between now and the Veeky Forums league, when we poll the couple of questions that require a follow up after initial results we'll add Scat Captain to it.

just finished Paradox Part 1
where is the Chaos Labyrinth?
bumping this too:
also, what is the MGQ 3D mentioned here:

It's Lazarus' personal masturbatorium.

No.

Hades

I died and tried the "light gate" but still couldn't enter

FUCK THIS SHIT

Thanks

I feel ya. She's definitely my favorite FOBS girl. Her ass is outrageous.

I hope we get aesthetics like /hanny/

If you insist.

Yao

The hades you enter through the church in illiasville

1.13 fucked up her detection again so user is probably just venting his frustration.

>chimera
there's more than enough

the best anal slut

KC Did It Better

I mean this one.

had forgot about that, thanks!

ipetitions.com/petition/justice-for-frfr
For those of you unsatisfied with the changes, please sign so Torotoro will take notice.

What even happened that frfr that he stopped drawing anything but straight humans? His monstergirls were absolutely the best.

So I was thinking about the various factions in Paradox and how their agendas seemed to fit a certain hierarchy and I've found its better to think about them in levels of awareness and interconnection

>zeroth level of awareness and interaction
Paradox Luka and the people from his world.

>1st level of awareness and interaction
Remina experiment aside, Black Alice is content to build her army for the grand confrontation she has planned. However, she had to have been doing something for the past 30 years since, so she may have been involved in more events. The foreboding tone at the end of the flashback when she looks at the angel and monster worlds may foreshadow that she invited them to the paradox world.

>2nd level of awareness and interaction
The Seraphs and the Lilith sisters who're directly working behind the scenes during the events of paradox as well as putting their own worlds in a good position before the end. They know of each other and are aware of true history.

Nero/Neris and Marcellus belong to this category but so little is known about them that it's hard to say where they fit in the grand scheme of things.

>3rd level of awareness
Promestein, the one manipulating events with the hidden laboratories and sending Hild and Lolistein to Luka's adventure to aid him. Beyond simply following true history, Promestein and her associates like La Croix are actively devising ways to slow and stop the chaos.

>4th level of awareness and interaction
White Rabbit, as she directly references everyone mentioned above meaning she's aware of them. Her comment on artificially made Luka's also suggest she's familiar with Promestein. Even more jarringly, she takes Sonya and Nuruko through a series of flashbacks about Luka's journey before dropping them at Ilias Temple Ruins for the climax if you never recruited Sonya. Rather than avoid increasing the chaos, Sonya/Nuruko becoming avatars of chaos was her design; everyone except Black Alice were pawns to make this happen.

Man, 2 parts and Sonya's only scenes are blowjobs, Is this because she's a human so xelvy can't go fully xelvy on her?

But... he DID go full Xelvy on her.

It's to tease you so that when the actual sex scenes with her comes about you'll appreciate it more.

He did, but I was hoping for some more request scenes, THAT is totally different.
I hope he works some paizuri in there at least before she takes a ride on the Luka dong.

featherp0n0s

Pastebin has dead links, anyone have the download link for paradox part 1?

Download the part 2 link from the recommended games mega. It's part 1 merged with part 2.

Thanks!

She needs to not be a human for us to get rape that somehow ends the world

>tfw no vampire to keep me prisoner for life as she sucks my body fluids

nice choice in monfus

It'll be for the rest of your life, just your life is now very, very short. Shorter than 90% of rangers in EDF inferno mode.

Flattie.

What the fuck is this shit even?

Me likes.

So what's White Rabbit exactly?

How much am I missing by not keeping Sylph in my party? Her HP is too damn low to actually use in combat.

Should be very little. She's main character enough to chime in during almost anything that matters with her.

Use her as a mage
Fairies have high evasion and are targeted the least

None of this matter when she get oneshoted by absolutely everything.

Boost her evasion then

She's something like a personification of causuality/time. She's not a person, per se, but rather an aspect of reality itself in human form, like how Reaper "is" death.

This thread is more dead,
Than someone in a monsters bed,
2.20 is so far ahead,
Most of us will already have fled,
And we'll all be unwed.

What's the point of having a monster girl gf if she'll laugh at your tiny penis...

Change her race to dark fairy.

stfu humanfag

Equip and then unequip the suicide bracelet, she will then evade pretty much everything.