When will we return to the golden age were women were rightfully subdued?

When will we return to the golden age were women were rightfully subdued?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5c1LYQ0xwBA
youtube.com/watch?v=Nec2Hdqfut8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>>/Islam/

When some kind of disaster that destroys civilisation takes place.

It already exists in the Middle-East.

Only if we stop educating women

Most men were subdued back then as well.

Never. You had your turn.

I don't wanna subdue women I just want a return to the days when every man was guaranteed a somewhat homely chick to marry that would cook and clean and bear children without acting all sanctimonious about it.

>guaranteed a household servant
That's not "subdued" to you?

>division of labor is innately demeaning

No. It's just the natural state of things. Especially if my jobs pays for the mortgage of the house and all the makeup and dresses she'd love to buy.

Do you think homes don't need to be maintained now? Someone is doing the job, there is no escaping it.

Getting some mexican to do your dirty work is not solving the problem.

Why not? It achieves the same end-result, that of your house being maintained.

I meant more the "guaranteed a woman" part.

At what point did anything change?

There are men who still impale hundreds of girls with their dick over the course of their life. The same percentage of men doing it now is about the same as before, if not higher.

>tfw asian

>fat chicks
>golden age
pick one

It is if you are being forced or pressured to

It's people like you that encourage illegal immigration.

Soon my friend Islam will takeover the West in about 40 years.

While I'm not really into sexism or anything, or the idea of women being expected to only do housework, I would argue that housework for one you love is actually more dignified than working for a wage.

When being a housewife/househusband, there isn't really a heirarchy like there is with a boss and employee. Both these relationships involve a dependency, and which is it better to be dependent on? Your lover or your boss?

When a housewife is sick her husband is understanding (or at least should be). The same can't be said for a boss.

>golden age
>shows pic depicting the fall of the golden age

>When being a housewife/househusband, there isn't really a heirarchy like there is with a boss and employee.
Except there absolutely 100% without exception is in every single culture that has ever existed where men and women were given predetermined inflexible family roles.

Did kid yourself that your romanticism of female subservience is anything but just that, because you sure as hell aren't kidding anyone else.

That age has never ended you just need to bring better game than "Me Tarzan you Jane you obey me."

>Except there absolutely 100% without exception is in every single culture that has ever existed where men and women were given predetermined inflexible family roles.
I made it clear at the beginning that I am not for rigid gender roles.

Obviously when something is forced upon someone it will lose the potential dignity it might have, and basically become the same relationship as a boss and employer, if not worse.

So most labor?

Atheism is cuckery your women will never submit to you because you're beta nu males and your whole ideology is based on women empowerement and feminism.

youtube.com/watch?v=5c1LYQ0xwBA
youtube.com/watch?v=Nec2Hdqfut8

You've obviously never dated an Asian woman

they are THICC