/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >EoR III is live
news.fate-go.jp/2017/7kengou/
>EoR III Rate-up 1
>Musashi and 3* Lancer are always in the rate-up.
4* Archer: 21-26, 29-1
4* Assassin: 18-23, 27-1

>HF Movie collab
news.fate-go.jp/2017/qhf-wcp/
>New Mystic Code
>4* Lancer Parvati
>Costume for Parvati
>event CEs for people who go near the cinema
>CA Hassan animation update

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>Monthly items: Unlucky Bones, Chains of the Fool, Yggdrasil Seed.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KaniCra/status/920937683668549633
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tell us your FGO regrets, do it and your summon rate will be improved by 1% the next time you roll (until January 2018, doesn't apply to limited servants)

>didn't hoarded as much QP as I could during half AP

Better Nobunaga when?

Caren thread

who
>wouldgiveamazonyourbiggestt-shirt
here

Half AP when?

Whats the status on Sakurafags?

>wake up
>check the thread
>still no news

free ssr when?

>look around for chiyome pics
>every single one is either using ascensions 2/3, casual outfits, or a "please put clothes on" joke
Hiroyama went too far
People seem to appreciate the miko outfits but even in Japan they think the ribbons are silly

>Didn't whale more for Cu Alter

went home and couldn't play the meiji ishin event until the last day so my chacha is np4 until the rerun

Magdalene and Rasputin when?

CCC rerun when

rolling on scat's first rate-up without confirming she wasn't shit

>doesn't apply to limited servants
fuck off, why would i want np2 nightingale

Ribbons/bandages only are my fetish.

Any chance of the new mat being in the next event?

Anyone here know about Avicebron? How accurate is he to his real world counterpart? He seems to be one of the more accurate servants in Fate.

honestly she is the best lancer before the bustermeme become a thing

But Scat is premium waifu material, just tsundere
She still wants to fuck (you)

>google Avicebron
>first link is TM wiki and most of the pictures are from Apocrypha
Might as well think the Fate one is the real one.

I don't quite get the phone dial hat, though.

best dad ever

Look up Solomon ibn Gabirol, Avicebron is a name that was made in the 19th century so you won't find much with that one.

So what's the deal with Shuten and Kintoki? I get that she took the form of a beautiful girl and made him fall for it, yet it says she scared him shitless later on, then says he feels bad about tricking her and kiling her with Raikou and wants to meet her again. It's confusing me. Even more so when she has lines about wanting or enjoying Gudao.

twitter.com/KaniCra/status/920937683668549633
does Musashi fuck Shotas?

Not rerolling for Waver

She's so fucking sexy

Neither of those are evidence against her being shit.

Her clan's crest.

Keep rolling the gacha even though I should've been saving.

Goddess of love.

Right, but sometimes you can like a servant so much that it doesn't matter if they are shit or not, right?

Were used to taking some shit and enduring, not really damaged. Playing the long game each year growing stronger.

More importantly you rolled on fucking 2030 rate up ya goof
I've been playing this game for pretty long and still have none.

Medb seems got an anime outside FGO.

C-cute.

I guess yes

For Shuten Gudao is a chaser in alcohol terms

Kintoki is the main drink, if she had to choose you wouldn't win. Even in her interlude she only teases you until Kintoki shows up and the she turned her attention to him

didn't start using the FP trick earlier

So it is. Looks like it got simplified in the designing process.

She thinks Kintoki is cute and likes to tease him. In life Kintoki & co couldn't kill Shuten in a straight fight so they cheated and killed her while she was sleeping after a big feast. He feels bad about it, that shit is not golden. Due to her laid-back nature Shuten doesn't really mind it.

Didn't finish onigashima re-run and np5 kintoki because i was so busy with college, should've drop out instead desu

Skipped CCC event.
Didn't get all the gold Fou.
Addicted to the gacha.

Kill yourself dumb Yun poster

> Not Drifters Nobunaga
> Not even SW4 Nobunaga
> Instead posts one of the few Nobunaga's less accurate than the one we actually have

Nice job fucking it up, son.

>addicted
>but skips events

???

Dead fucking game, dead fucking thread.

Hopefully we'll get a rerun of CCC

Nobu a CUTE.

Gacha =/= event
Also I skipped it because I was pretty fucking busy at that time.

Sadly, its unlikely

Showing my love to mama.

>rerun of CCC
>there are fags here who actually skip events
Hopefully never.

Easy access 24/7 indeed.

/fgoalter/ is the other way.

Don't you think she has enough cups already

I didn't whale for Melt when I had the chance

Hard to get excited when the entire story just released is plagiarized.

No, she needs more. That's why I'm also working on getting her lancer version to lvl 100.

alter went through 2 different threads while /fgog/ post count was artificially inflated with jetfag shiposts

It's hinted they might genuinely be in love. Rider Kintoki's profile says he only really holds two people in his heart, Raikou as his mother and Shuten in a non-specified way. Shuten also has a bad habit of ignoring everything else whenever Kintoki's around. We don't know a lot about their history but it's generally implied they might have been a thing for a while before she did something fucked up that spooked him away.

I personally headcanon he finally found out about her whole murder/pillage thing and his love for humanity made that action feel like a betrayal but that is TOTAL headcanon so feel free to ignore it.

Anyway it's not a cuck thing though, she still would sleep with you at max bond line, they're just essentially 'the ship that could be' rather than 'the ship that is'

I think it'd be cute, personally.

That 1st ascenion art is so damn good
>ponytail
>no stupid horns
Tomoe is a servant of missed opportunities.

>/fgoalter/ one hour thread R: 229
>/fgog/ 30 mins thread R:63

This makes me feel sad.

Been playing since this April, there are quite a few 5*s I still don't have and I only have a single Kaleido, but somehow rolled seven 2030s.

Why save a thumbnail though

DR posters need to kill themselves

>fgoalter trying to be cute
Enjoy reruns of our reruns fags, this is the homeland where fresh content comes first
Now go back to your containment thread.

I'm okay with slow and comfy thread like now.
Let the shitposting go to /alter/.

Because I'm a fuck-up. Thanks for supplying the larger version, bud.

More golem stone when?
More bones when?
More gear when?
More spinal fluid when?
Event when

Halloween coming next week.

Just stating the fact.
But alter is talking about the event, unlike this thread.

Alter is waifuposting if we're talking about "shitpost" better than that fiasco of a "debate" we had last thread

What rank would his seesaw NP be?

after you

I want chains
Bronze mats are so damn annoying when skills ask you for like 50 a pop

Its actually extremely likely, it's just a question of how long. Another two years maybe. Everything gets rerun eventually.

>It doesn't even need to pierce it, just make enough friction so it stops falling, like make a Net of it or something.
At that speed? With bullets dropping as he goes down? Nah
>it could be more or it could be less than the pole.
The pole wasn't even dented by Invisible Air. Reminder that materials to make jets are really high quality, morehe that a street lamp for sure.
>These missles are GoB projectile-tier speed
The explosion is what matters. It's going to blow up the wood shield with ease. If the shield can't block (which it won't) it then Vlad with get destroyed to bits.
>We've seen NP's lancelot KoO's to wear down over time in battle to the point where they break and he needs to get a new one
Coincidentally, wanna know what the weapons were made off when that happened? WOOD. So far it has never happened with metal.
>don't quote me on this but I believe his guns have been cut up before by regular attacks
Anime only.

Also Flares became tracking weapons, Vlad can't walk away from them.

Cuckposting aside, is there any servants you guys find cute together? Obviously your waifu is for (You). But are there any servants you think suit each other?

My penis and your ass.

A++

If the downfall of Camelot happened because of the French wouldn't it make sense for Artoria to just wish France never existed?

This

Take my chain, just give me gears.
All my servant eats hearts, gears and fucking golem stone, why?
10/10/10 Yan Qing is suffering

Is the Tamamo that appear in EoR III from when she was alive like Kiyohime?

Jokes on you, my ass of fafnir rejects dicks of 7 inches and below.

Your E- penis has no chance.

Some other anons have already mentioned them but Kintoki and Shuten are pretty adorable together imo

Whaling for AMHX.

>high NP rank than Lancelot
How can Jetkek even compete?

If it wasn't them it would be someone. Camelot was destined to fall, it's a time lock in history moment. If it doesn't happen then the timeline is doomed. It's literally meant to happen, merlin flat our says it when he first meets arthuria. "This kingdom gonna fall"

t. braindamaged gameplaycuck.

The fall of Camelot was prophesied and after it happened was put in a Quantum Time Lock. No amount of wishes were going to make things change. Of course Arturia didn't know about it so she tried anyway.

>alter doesn't whale as hard as /fgo--
Wait a minute

That's pretty adorable. I find these two cute as well. Maybe there's just something special to sultry tiny grills and big innocent musclemonsters?

>whaling for an unfaithful bitch
You saved yourself the trouble for not rolling for her.

She'd willingly destroy history for her selfishness, camelot singularity already shows it. Of course a wish could save camelot at the expense of the world, Manaka cpuld do it.

Nah I'll NP5 her no matter what