Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Hottest master edition.
Previous: >Last big update
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1112

>Upcoming changes
New classes and R9 circles info and vids: forum.treeofsavior.com/t/ktest-r9-class-patch-video-skill-descriptions/372163
Rank updates + class rework: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1116
Diablo patch: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1105
Class balancing 2nd round: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1101
Guild territorial wars explained: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1109

>Latest Patch Notes
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1

>Current events
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1
and ingame 'News' button

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
DO NOT FOLLOW BUILDS FROM TOSBASE BEFORE ASKING FOR ADVICE HERE
tos.neet.tv

>New Card Effects
docs.google.com/document/d/1HeFXLzODIesKCviYQ8I8HhdtLDODNKJZDUw-d-ohdCI

>HG 315 Purple Weapons X Practonium Purple Weapons
pastebin.com/78mTQn1Y

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet (all in RNG cubes now)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k

>Servers (choose what's the closest to your location for better ping)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos-ktest.neet.tv/skill-planner#41222cbbgg....4a
youtube.com/watch?v=44HCPEAveeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FuNFN2kFf38
youtube.com/watch?v=DF-t9UHraGA
youtube.com/watch?v=TbosHsiBaQo
tos.neet.tv/npcs/100046
tos.neet.tv/items?type=THStaff&ulvlmin=220&ulvlmax=315&stats=ADD_MATK&order=statd&f=1
tos.neet.tv/npcs/58221
my.mixtape.moe/hjftnc.webm
my.mixtape.moe/plyxfx.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Much better OP, thanks

I want to impregnate Mia!

>Gayfug
>Throw a window towards the front to attack a number of enemies within range. Thrown windows should be retrieved again.

>Inquisitor C2 can turn enemies to devil type now

The deepest lore

>[enemies]
>not [monsters]

inc gud build
tos-ktest.neet.tv/skill-planner#41222cbbgg....4a
>full SPR chap with pally2 for turn undead SPR attribute and inqui2 to convert mobs to devil type

How much of a difference is there between sword Murmnobi and Spear? I was thinking of making one, but I don't really want to play with spears. Are we talking "Kill shit slightly faster" or an actual world of difference here?

The concept kind of reminds me of Duvalie from Tales of Steel and it sounded fun to make. New player if that matters.

>Cleric 1
Into the trash

Sword Murmnobi takes Pelt2 instead of Hop1.

dumb chaplain poster

> QS is meant to be shield based
> Now literally a requirement for gunkata

What a time to be alive

>That feel when IMC forget all of your classes exist and give them nothing for rank 9

>literally a requirement
[citation needed]

Inqui1 already had good synergy with Chaplain, now Inqui2 is good for both Chaplain and Paladin, since devil mobs take more damage from holy dmg and can be instakilled by turn undead.

I know you hate Chaplain, but please.

Judgement can only hit 8 targets and has 60 second CD so it doesn't really matter that much.

Not the same guy, but:
youtube.com/watch?v=44HCPEAveeQ

>Iron Maiden can't trap bosses
>But can trap monsters that you can kill in 1-2 hits
Why

No

>goon3 vid with shit spear
youtube.com/watch?v=FuNFN2kFf38

Have fun.

It has a 40s cooldown.

It's for minigames maybe assuming judgement works on players.

>class level 7 circle 1 BM
Sure shows everything there is to the class.

>No buff limit
>Doesn't fucking matter because new monsters will kill you no matter how gay or strong you are

Time to quit dragoonboi

>because new monsters will kill you
negro please

> *Provokes you*

>vampire bun.jpg
>Not Bunnicula.jpg

>*posts shitty meme*

Sage new shit skill seems to not be affected by Quick Cast or it's bugged.

youtube.com/watch?v=DF-t9UHraGA

Mr. Kim seems to really hate Sages for some reason. They give Portal shop at the same time they make all dungeons accessible from Klai and a shit skill like that.

>*gets raped for running her filthy mouth*

Why's her armor design look like she's wearing a naked ribbon?

But that dragoon has a bad weapon.

And the BM clip also has bad weapon

no excuse

Will Krivis be completely useless now?

Post Musketeer charging vids

I dont what any of that shit is good for at that point
But thanks for taking the bullet Krivises of the world
I hated the bufflimit

>10 year long charge time
>For that

Why even bother?

>Manamana bad

It was his stats that were bad. Seems like the Manamana is on the low upgrade as well and that BM didn't have attributes.

I'm not seeing it.

I don't know man, japanese design. I don't question that shit unless I want to get a headache.

>F Shadowmancer has black panties
>M Shadowmancer only has plain white panties

>Tase makes the target take 422% lightning damage every time it's hit, 100% uptime
>koreans can attack like 4-5 times a second with their godlike ping
There's no way this is making it into the live server

Too good.
youtube.com/watch?v=TbosHsiBaQo

It's the way the lines go over her breasts, neck, and shoulders and seem to join at the bow/clasp looking thing on her chest. Like imagine the light gray part is skin.

They can only attack that fast with high dex, I really doubt high dex enchanter is going to be a thing. Pyro 3 chrono 3 enchanter might be a cute novelty build for quicken+lightning and it might have a niche in GvG for increasing block rate to combine with Templar's skill but I doubt it's gonna be meta.

>sword1 hl3 barb1 doppel1 dragoon3
shit build too desu

Those books have a bullshit attack. At least they aren't horribly strong.

Tase is a BM skill...

But tosg told me this was going to be bad and chaplain does the same thing but better!

I thought the skill would pull stuff in and hold it there for a duration? That's what the skill icon & description lead to at least... and it would be a whole lot more useful.

Did you watch the video at all?
Its fucking garbage
barely any damage

The skill apparently does about 1000% damage but more the longer you charge it (unknown how much charging increases it by).

Honestly wondering why it even exists, that charge time is way too long to be useful for such low damage.

That's supposed to be good? Those are 120k hp mobs.

Oh my bad I didn't look at bullet marke that closely. Translating it says "10 continuous times" so it might have a hit limit.

I hope so

Welp

With the new buff limit removed, enchanter is probably going to be better for support classes than Sage.

What a shame too, I like the aesthetics of Sage.

350 rapier weapon skill any good?

tos.neet.tv/npcs/100046

Got this mon while oracling. Should I add it to the team? It's got the HP of a tank and it poisons, but it attacks once every 5 seconds and poison hardly ever actually applies. I can't tell if it's because it's attacking me & it'll be better against the boss, or if it's just shit poisoning.

He's going 20-30k AOE auto attacks with charity gear. He's using a staff with 734 magic attack, not +99 stage 10 solmiki gear.

And he gives this to his entire party.

Are Elites spawning less frequently now? Can't fucking find any.

I dont see any of his gear so how would I know wtf he's using and I have no idea what that staff is or what enhance or transcend

AR2 > QS3 > FALC3 > BM1 or AR2 > QS3 > X > APR > BM2?

He's on the test server, and everyone on the test server gets charity gear to help test things.
The staff he is using is almost exactly the same as a level 220 white staff.

I doubt he's upgraded it much and it's unlikely he's transcended it at all.

>+15 glow
this staff

and they gave free shards on kTEST
i could Trans3 other weapon just by loging in

Just woke up, what's the verdict on SR and BM?

Even if he did transcend that staff it's got trash base attack so it's not going to be that strong. It's literally a level 220 weapon.

>Actually expecting synergy

AHAHAHAHAHA!!

BM is retarded design in that it's the epitome of the "take all utility classes for your high rank class" bullshit they said they wanted to avoid, but it seems pretty strong. SR got nerfed in that it has an SP cost per attack in Limacon, it'll probably still be good at farming but expect people to drop it since it doesn't have any obvious progression.

>1042 base attack
tos.neet.tv/items?type=THStaff&ulvlmin=220&ulvlmax=315&stats=ADD_MATK&order=statd&f=1
not 220 but true, not very good staff

I haven't seen any videos proving what I think, but BM still looks fine for SR if you take the skills that aren't dual stance, which can be used while riding

>503% bonus lightning damage
>All the new 350 gear has lightning element damage on it

It's destiny.

ALIVE

>use rank reset
>keep Shadow costume and can use it
T-thanks MrKim

does hanging shot work with BM?

I'm going to plant my miracle seed inside Mia!

delet this before they find out!

tos.neet.tv/npcs/58221

That absolutely bullshit HP.
Someone PLEASE convince me not to add it.

pretty sure koreans will report it.. for free TP

Don't Yognomes attack kind of slow? HP is nice but you need damage more than anything.

Don't worry, I finally spawned a good poison mob almost immediately after.
The thing was fucking unkillable, but its offensives sucked ass.

I know you guys are talking about the new update but could you guys take a minute of your precious time and tell me which purple/blue cards are you using?
For purple I have no idea what to use, but I'm debating if Fire Lord will be any good on the purple slot, but on my shield chars I'm using Molich.
For blues I know the Golem and whatever one gives you MR are the obvious choices, but is there anything more spicy that can work?

Does anyone else feel like IMC really half assed it with C2/C3 of old classes?

Most of them get like 1 new ability that does nothing but damage (and in many cases is worse than other abilities they have) and many others have abilities with no use at all.
Hell some classes have abilities that still do nothing and the new levels of them also do nothing (Enchanter).

And then we have Bullet Shooter or whatever who has like 30 abilities insane damage lots of utility does everything and will be the only viable archer class, oh yeah there are items in the game for quest skills they'll probably unlock later on.

When rank 10 is added I wouldn't be surprised if old classes got literally nothing (and it'll probably be enchanter).

>And then we have Bullet Shooter
it's literally just that, everything else looks kind of half assed

dont know..

I guess Kim decided he was bored of his old class and demanded they make a new class for him to play.

Haven't played this game since last summer. Is it still the same terrible grind with shit quality-of-life functions and no end-game?

Yeah they did jack shit for old classes. I'm really disappointed with the class aspects of r9 so far but at least the new classes don't look straight up superior to the old classes.

I noticed that in the preview too, one of the creatures hit survived. Strange glitch. Does it have AOE ratio?

>Have the "what's your max" convo
>Tell them I have a mon that can handle anything
>One guy has a higher max than me
>Oh, he can do it, then
>Sets it to half of that
>Fucking why
>Says it's because it's the first time for two other people

SO. FUCKING. WHAT.
CARRY THEM.

It's still an MMORPG and not DotA2, yes.

There's no way you can overlook all those shitty '''''''''anti-bot''''''' implementations or all those class combinations that you can't try unless you dump money for resets. I played bunch of other MMOs and this is still the most unplayable one so far. But it's very good artistically which is why I still hope at some point down the line it won't be so ass to play, as I very much want/wanted to like it. Stop being defensive.

and a immobilize
my.mixtape.moe/hjftnc.webm

dont know, it hit 5 monster that are close to me, maybe more

retard

new update coming up that introduces r9, they're going to be focusing more on fields/hunting grounds now and equipment will have some sort of stat randomizaiton. also, challenge mode dungeons are pretty fun

Do we have any good Zealot videos?

my.mixtape.moe/plyxfx.webm

nice costumes but kinda lame skills

so... this is the power of rank9...

>I can now zap to the extreme
What a time to be alive.

2.9k m.attack
no Attributes
Lv1 skills

but Shadow has one single target and 2 aoe skills, a root, hallucination and become ghost
pretty lame for PvE, probably good for PvP