/nintyg/ 任天堂 General

No Memeshit Edition.
This is a general for the discussion of Nintendo consoles and the games released on them.
Previous: Tags: /wug/, /3dsg/, /mk8g/, /arms/

>Important News
Nintendo Switch firmware has been updated with 30 second Video Capture & Edit, Save and Profile Transfers, and Wireless Headsets
「!」Quirky new Pokemon Detective movie starts production early next year: omegaunderground.com/2017/10/13/live-action-pokemon-movie-detective-pikachu-starts-filming-january-uk/
「!」Android installment of Pokemon Rumble is being released as an alpha test: serebii.net/news/2017/16-October-2017.shtml
「!」Rideable Blade shown in Xenoblade 2 screenshots: twitter.com/XenobladeJP/status/919821899189796864
「!」Kirby Battle Royale introduction trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=Zp98p4aw-yM [Open]
「!」Zelda interview on Hero's Path DLC, timeline, Zelda 2 remake and more: nintendoeverything.com/zelda-breath-of-the-wild-devs-on-why-heros-path-mode-was-added-as-dlc-timeline-more/
「!」Revenant Saga releasing on Switch in the West next week: nintendoeverything.com/revenant-saga-listed-for-release-on-the-switch-eshop-next-week/
「!」Odyssey gets a perfect score from EDGE, coming SOON*: nintendoeverything.com/super-mario-odyssey-receives-first-review-in-edge-awarded-with-a-perfect-score/

>Upcoming Releases
JP - nintendo.co.jp/schedule/index.html
NA - nintendo.com/games/coming-soon/
PAL - nintendo.co.uk/Games/Upcoming-Games/Upcoming-Games-753286.html

>3DS Model Comparisons
nintendo.com/3ds/features/compare#/compare-3ds

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/amiibo-igcc-12.jpg

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/2017/6/13/15794014/mario-kart-arcade-cp-vr-bandai-namco-tokyo-arcade-htc-vive
fogu.com/sos2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mario kart vr! I can't wait to play on ps4

PC only

theverge.com/2017/6/13/15794014/mario-kart-arcade-cp-vr-bandai-namco-tokyo-arcade-htc-vive

>>PSVR
Switch VR when??

Ha, fuck Nintendo

Mario Kart 8 DX DLC to make the game worth it when?

Mario kart wasn't good since n64. Everything else is a rehash

Does anyone have a gif version of that new LINE sticker of Luigi sleeping?

I guess you didn't play Double Dash, DS, Wii, and 8.

Nah.

Thank you!

where can i download the rest?

Dunno. There was an imgur link. Keep bumpin and I'll post what I got.

Ded

Those were all thr same game with a different name

Why did nintendo stop caring?

gamecube sold well. so they kept making gamecubes, and people ate it up so they kept making gamecubes, and people ate it up so they kept making gamecubes, and people ate it up so they kept making gamecubes, nd people ate it up so they kept making gamecubes, and people ate it up so they kept making gamecubes, and people ate it up so they kept making gamecubes, and people ate it up so they kept making gamecubes,

So who here already got Odyssey because every bumblefuck store except mine breaks the street date?

switch doesn't have the power necessary for VR, if anything they'll do AR with the infrared camera on the joycon

Not me. Gotta wait like a güd boy.

The Virtual Boy did VR in 1995 so don't tell me a 2017 nvidia shield tablet (as per babts description) can't do VR.

I played Other M, what's the problem with it? It was pretty fun, even if the lack of analyzer was annoying.

>even the usual troll don't get any answers
Truly dead.

Vocal Metroidfags or Headcanon Waifuists.

Gameplay-wise, using missiles and switching from third to first person was a pain

I'm sorry. I was just trolling to bump this thread. Please don't reply to me seriously, I feel like shit when someone answers in a sensible manner to a half-assed attempt at trolling.
I'm sorry.

I still prefer the Prime games, and I was disappointed in the Nightmare fight, I was really hyped for it.

Another complaint I'd have is the soundtrack for Other: M was forgettable, which is a shame because I still listen to Metroid Prime tracks and mixes to this day.

So do I. Though I found out that even the Super Metroid and Zero Mission musics are neat.

Posting in an authentic Gor-made thread.

What's the best Harvest moon for 3DS? A recent one, or one from the store?

get story of seasons trio of towns

Okay, then. Any good wiki or wite for intel?

>get Samus' Return
>not even a manual, just some thingymaggy about the Eshop
What the fuck Nintendo?

>30s record function.
They really do like to spit right into your face.
This is bullshit and way too short and useless.

Hey, let's record this boss fight or a run or anything else that will always take longer than 30 seconds.

Don't be a baby, you can kill anything in 30 seconds.

Excluding
Bowser
Metroids
Kamek
Doopliss
Giga Boo
Bruntler
Demon King

fogu.com/sos2/

Thanks m8

bump

dont die

Y

I'd fuck her in her slit split

Squishy Samus who dies in three hits.

I just bought a Switch, it's my second Nintendo console since my Gameboy ASP. Are there any Nintendo eShop-only games worth perusing?

I got Breath of The Wild and Mario Kart, gonna get Splatoon 2 when I get paid again next month. Can't wait for Toddrim, Doom, Darkest Dungeon and Divinity on the move.

>doom on switch
Not a chance, Nintendo is family-friendly.
>Darkest Dungeons
So trash, okay.

Thank you for /wug/

You may live

Doom is less bloody than Mario. Ever think what happens when Mario falls in a pit and dies?

You're contradicting yourself.

DOOM shows everything.
Mario doesn't. Even when he get killed by a gomba, he just jumps while making a cute face.

Its still death. Whether you are smiling or exploding guts everywhere, what does it matter? you are still dead.

Skryrim has Zelders stuff in it, is Doom gonna have Yoshi dolls instead of Doomguy dolls or something?

its fun

Game is the same as Genso Rondo, and that game was shit.
You're lying.

>Not liking Darkest Dungeon
What a gay

Generic text based game on 3ds is generic

bump

hi I like video games

but only good game

u will get reward if you name 1 good game.

not 2 or 3. 1.

name that game.

Bowser's Inside Story

bowser is a turtle. not good for stimulus

Metroid Prime.

I still cry I was never able to play the third one.

samus is female.

no female is super

Emperor please.

Which one should be my next Switch game, Steamworld Dig 2 or Stardew Valley?

Just wait for a Metroid game, dude. Both these games can be played on PC.

If you're going to get a Switch game, wait for an exclusive one.

bump

I don't usually play on PC and I like having portable games for long travels, though

Then Stardew Valley. It's like Harvest Moon, it's a long game that isn't too complicated.

Paper Mario Sticker Stars has nice musics but the combat is annoying. I'm drowning in trash stickers that I don't want to throw away because I might need them against mobs.

To each their own issues. I'm playing the old Metroid games and I'm not sure if it's better to charge the beam or not. In the Prime game, a charged beam is 10x stronger than the uncharged one, dunno how it is in the other games.