/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Levels 110, 120, 130 and 140 award 400 rupies for each craft for a total of 11200 rupies. 150 awards a flair.

Starforged Legends is out.
shadowverse.com/cardpack/starforgedlegends/

September nerfs
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=402

Fate collab
shadowverse.jp/collaboration/fate/

>What events are up?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/shadohagi/status/913380527901622272
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCKING

left

Her animated is really nice. What's wrong? I wish I had animated versions of her.

Roundtable depends on what you are getting next.
CoCK is just infinite value.

twitter.com/shadohagi/status/913380527901622272

ME UNGA
ME GO FIRST
ME PUNCH FACE

ended up drafting 2 juliets and 2 romeos later, but this last pick eludes me, i do have some commander cards, but roland seems so good for take two, not sure what i would use loki for though

>complains about 1/4 for 4 that heals for 2
>but a 4/5 for 5 that ramps and heals for 3 is fine

I doubt half the people here can tell that that's lethal.

who are you quoting

I just pulled a Queen of the Dread Sea. Do you just play her as a 1 of in the old ramp dragon? I saw someone use her to play Genesis Dragon and Urd in the same turn. That looked pretty cool.

>Playing dshift for dailies
>Manage to get all my 3 shifts to 0 but I cant draw a flame destroyer or a wincon to save my life

You play it as a 1of in dirt with dshift.

CHIKOKU WA IYA DESU

gobu 0 -> fairy 0 -> fairy 1 -> arrow -> roach -> bounce -> roach -> feena

Thats pretty cool too

>i cannot into context
Boy, you are stupid. Take a look at the image real hard and think harder.

>use ring
>get the same card back

well then

>literally cannot complete dailies because dragons are 90% of UNRANKED now, too
You dragonniggers have hit a new low

Jokes on you, I just wanted to mompost.

I wonder how does it feel using those roach decks with May polluting gobu draws.

Why haven't you commissioned a picture of yourself with your waifu?

left

>hurr

I get the feeling ring is not coded correctly or some shit, 100% of the time the ringed card will come back 2 turns later, if you use an animated ring it will come back animated, so it is a problem of the fucking ring.

I think you just got unlucky. Shit happens

Yeah I've had this exact same problem when using rings

If you ring a card, it comes back next turn or in 2 turns. Or if you're me in this match, the card you draw is the card you just ringed.

I have no idea why you think that second thing you said has anything to do with the issue you're claiming (which isn't an actual issue and is just bad luck by the by).

>People refuse to play concede blood/dragon/dirt
>61.1% wr
NO
FUCKING
SHIT

DUMBFUCK

THEY'LL COMPLAIN ABOUT HOW THEIR CANCER ISN'T FREE WINS ANYMORE WITHOUT -DOING- ANYTHING TO GIVE THEM AN ADVANTAGEOUS MATCHUP

Name 1 (one [uno]) card that counters Dshift

Dshift going first

VANISH LIKE THE ____

It's just extra info, the card that comes back a mere turn later is exactly the card the ring generated, every single time.

like all the dubcucks that used to post here lmao

Some dragon player just ramped to 10 before I hit 6, slow played me the entire game, then surrendered even though he was at a clear advantage and was representing lethal on board.

This is some kind of next level taunting he's doing.

Oh yeah, I get you now.

Still just standard card game RNG though.

You can play it in a lot of shit. Depends on your card pool

Any card that generates a card will make it animated if the generator is animated.
t.Animated Rimewind snowmen

>dragonscum damage control
I didn't know this general was so infested with dragonkiddies
Disgusting

Dshift alone does nothing so that's an unfair comparisson

Was it in unranked? Some people just fuckass around then concede if they're about to win to help people with dailies. Ranked sandbaggers do it like a motherfucker too

I play pretty much everything but may favourite decks are probably storm haven and dirtrune (both burn and control). I'm just saying that I have faced less dragoncucks and swordbabs over the last few days in unranked. The only craft I face rarely is shadow.

>tfw stop playing because i was lazy to farm rupies during wonderland
>only bought 27 new packs
>no cards to play

This is it, when you stop playing you can't come back, its impossible

I stopped playing during RoB daria and came back during Wonderland

Running with Dshift, Nep, Forest song, Forest BnB, Aggro sword and bats to play with when I had none

It's totally fine. Just play highroll budgets and craft cancer. It'll be refunded and you can just follow the refund vials for 6 months. With masters and gm rewards you'll be fine.

Alternatively, just get a part-time job in retail with the holiday season going. You'll do great.

>1 win to complete daily
>time for pdk cancer
>never draw oracle or sybil on curve
>5 lose streak
>I finally draw oracle and Sybil
>win
Why do I still bother with games that use this stupid mana system

>sibyl of the waterwyrm
>doesnt do anything with waterwyrms
Uhhhhhhhhh shadowbabs? Explain this

she fucks them

Name 1 counter to Dragon going first

Elena

Bad draws.

>get a part time job

I already work 10h daily, thats enough for me. Also SV packs are extremely expensive here, you can't expect a 3rd world sub-human to whale out

>Buying packs in a game where you get everything for free

bring back rowenposting

If you had any decks, most are still viable. I just came back from Bahamut era and most of my decks were still intact. I had daria (which i modified to d shift cheaply), co sword, blood bats, storm haven, and roach combo as far as good decks that are still good go.

What other systems are there

Reminder that now, even if they tried to make seacraft great, the 2/2's aren't really good anymore and the entire skeleton can't compare to the overtuned bullshit that's now the entry requirement to the meta

Depends on what it is. If it's pdk, just concede blood/dirt as usual until they gas out and die. Highroll elana/gsun/pendant grinder do a number on it too

>Time is free

Use script to grind leaders to lvl 140, you get 400 rupees for lvl 100, 110, 120, 130, 140. That's easily 10k free rupees.
If you ever want to shell out some cash, buy the 1200 crystals pack, buy the daily 50 crystals packs. Get maximum value out of your money my dude.

rowen is cancer now

The summon for free system like Yugioh.

>script
where? how?
i need it

It's been like 15 years but didn't it use a star system which was basically pp?

>until they run out of gas and die
dude staircase lmao

no, that's the sacrifice system, up to 4 stars you can play freely, 5 and 6 require 1 sacrificed monster, 7 and 8 require 2, etc

Rowen is a dreamer! Hear the dragons J U S T!!!

Dude deck size lmao. Only when your deck is empty, do you have my permission to die.

Some user posted a bunch of autohotkey scripts in here, I don't have them right now so you will have to ask.
Or just create one yourself with Pulover Macro Creator.

>matched against PDK
>complain
>play PDK
>still complain

While were on this subject i suppose, when do you play staircase in a deck? Thats something Ive been interested in understanding. I see a lot of people say play it in everything but I'm not sure id thats hyperbole or not. It didnt look like all too tier decks played it when i checked out lists.

Man I wish Yugioh just stayed that simple.
Game's really fucked up with all the special and equilibrium garbage.

2 times already i have lethal on board and connection unstable, connected then opponent connection unstable then i lose.

Fuck this game.

p o s t l i s t

Basically if you're comboing at all. It's a curve filler that's a HUGE draw.

Then get your own drop hack

Only deck I wouldn't play staircase is DShift, but that's because 3/4 of the deck is spells and draw.
For any other deck, you can play Staircase. It's that busted.

Anyone want some private action?
I'll play sneks.

You can use spells freely though which can lead to many degenerate combos that can even kill on first turn with the right hand

Watch me lose the next match for sure

>can even kill on first turn with the right hand
You have to kill on the first turn, or at least have a winning board if you want to play these day.

Anyone got those autohotkeys scripts?

I ripped off Kulo's WD list. Update it however you like and remember, every time you draconify a khawy/morde, Rowen discards a Luna

not hard to make your own

beatdown.dek is boring

It's on plebbit and they moved to a mouse recorder so it worked for all classes

I'm praying for you user, that you'll lose.

concede please

>Be rune
>Drop a 0 cost flame destroyer and some other followers
>Shift to bluff lethal even though I dont have enough to kill him
>Opponent falls for it and concedes

Play dshift /svg/
I promise you its fun

Whats the reason for co sword not playing it? Too much need for one drop followers to activate your synergies?

Thanks Medusa

Haven't been keeping up with the meta. Stopped playing during PePe format and even then games were decided first turn with all the negation effects.

I can't wait until the powercreep gets so intense that FTKs aren't enough and ZTKs start being meta

>Mulligan 2
>Precious bloodfangs, vampire fortress, midnight vampire
>Going second
Omae wa mou shinderu

40 card cap is hell on top of having 1-3 amulets already

I see shifts without lethal pretty often do I always play it out against the deck. I wonder how many people surrender the moment shift comes up.

Because ungasword has garbage 30% winrate going second. You can't afford giving up the first turn tempo, that's like suicide.

How hard is Haven going to be preemptively nerfed?

Only thing I would change is Tenko only heal when she attacks.

It's pretty common. People are honorless scum these days

I couldn't find it, do you know if it stills there?

>Can't globe g.sun/elana
Where have you been?