pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR (embed)
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed)
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

>History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2. Some are guessing the map will be Britannia.
Campaign pack coming up for a past history title, probably Rome 2.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Previously on /twg/: Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_military_tactics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1st for Grace is a goblin

first for The Empire

*mind bullets your two stack ambush attack into ruins*

heh, nothin personnel...useless race

why do they wear the masks?

>want to campaign post
>sick
>Uni in a few hours
>should be sleeping anyway
M-Maybe later today

arn't globe throwers supposed to have warp lock pistols? atleast with my time playing mordhiem

why would they have 2 ranged weapons

>tfw some basic Averlorn bitch tells me theyre the center of Elven nature spiritualism

What are some strategy beyond hammer and anvil?

in wh2 you don't have to hammer and anvil if you can forceblob and shoot

>actually had a siege that went long enough to get attrition advantage

Didnt think id see the day

Teclis is /ourelf/

>Didnt think id see the day
not patient enough?

With those tiddies she certainly is

The bait nuke, you take Tyrion or a similar lord, you throw them at the enemy army, and then you cast all the nuke spells you have on him.

they're big guys

Its always either having enough power to attack early or not being able to afford to commit the army(ies) on one spot for so long.

Thankfully the AI was being retarded and didnt take any unprotected regions.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_military_tactics

he was a dick in my game and i had to slap him around a lot and eventually exterminate him because neither brother will settle for peace even though i never antagonized them and they declared war on me from half the map away

Anyone want to play the Arena Beta? Contact me at Shadowborg4cc.

I can win this... right?

The combined map doesn't seem that bad. All that's gone is a bunch of useless jungle and some wasteland in Naggaroth. Karak Zorn is still in, Itza and Oyxl are still in, none of the important factions or landmarks are gone. Teclis and Clan Mors have just been moved from places they should not have even started in to begin with.
The lack of water is bad though, but I would rather have a lack of water then have to autoresolve more Naval battles which CA is too fucking lazy to put in.

the chad all melee infantry pincer attack

Rock the boat!

The lead factions will auto war you after 4 rituals and will never make peace. Kinda sucks that Helves and Lizards have to do it, since they are both working towards the same thing

200+ saurians

ye user I think you are fine, the trick will be to attack move then win

they both went to war with me before the fist ritual, i think tyrion was the first faction to go to war so it was almost in single digit turns maybe

Whelp, time to genocide them then. We'll claim it was part of the great plan

I'm pretty sure if you fall asleep right after pressing the start battle button you can still win that one.

it could be treated like a melee weapon just like how Welves shoot their bow in close combat.

Turns out kroxigors do the death roll. I wish I had made a webum of it. I was wondering why he was laying down. He had a dark elf in his jaw and started rolling.

Everything Kroxigors do is adorable.

>when the great plan requires you to beat some warmblooded ass

pet me senpai

>not calling green slann Pe'pe
Its like youre not an autist or somthing

But thats the true moral bastion of Elven civilization, the asrai oppai oneesan

Avelorn is just a symbolic figurehead place, it may as well be an Ulthuan natural park and tourist attraction

Wait til you see their vore animation.

They roll around like cats before swallowing something whole. Quite cute.

Hope you enjoyed yourselves, sluts

Blep

>tourist attraction
That's the best part

>cute

It makes my pants do something, but I wouldn't call it cute.

Does this mean she gets them as abilities or just early spells?

probably as spells, since they have the WoM cost listed there + the overcast mention

>skinks for best bros, smoking jungle leafs and licking toads on the temple-city walls
>kroxigors for gentle, if dimwitted fatherly-like protection and affection
>slann for providing spiritual fulfillment, prophecy and giving your life purpose
>saurus for disgusting, animalistic rutting and an unholy union between human and reptile

How can any race compete with lizardmen

Lizardscum literally the lowest life-form.

What's the best way to get better at micro managing?

Can some user do a quick rundown on the Dark Elf military? I know these guys have edgy names but what's their deal?

Practice.

darkshards

Crossbows with shields. That's all you need to know.

play smaller battles, eg 10 units vs 10 units, use ctrl lock groups for global attack orders.
if you absolutely suck balls try doing slow motion then work your way up

see pic related, 15 seconds in paint.

COLD BLOODED NIGGERS

I thought the Lizardmen were the cold blooded ones. Are the Delves Lizardmen too?

Please don't say that word here, we don't want to encourage racism outside of /pol/

What the fuck are those units?

>helf doing their best to give me cancer
At least my ninjas gave me the satisfaction of beating the helftard in points, but the rest of my army couldn't score enough points off of his spam to give me the win

>turn off projectile trails to get rid of those obnoxious white trails that archers use
>it also removes the flaming trail coming out of the helstorm rockets

>Morathi rubbing her daughter's tits through her armor
oh god

I wonder why that post was deleted?

radius probably

It also makes hellcanon projectiles completely invisible.

its vamp coast user's stuff

Mods like dicks,

I fucking love shades
>vanguard
>stalk
>ap missiles
>good melee stats
>can give them ap anti-inf melee weapons

>almost 500 kills on mazda
>almost 300 kills on horned ones
not sure which is more impressive t bh

Yeah, shades are easily the best unit in the game.

Maybe I just don't understand the point of Stalk, but it and the Chameleon Skink's camo don't seem all that impressive. Helfs seem to be able to see through it from across the map, and once you start shooting I've found it always uncovers the unit.

stalk is more useful vs players imo, but it allows you to move around without being under threat from things like arty and other ranged units. Vs players its very good because you can get into position without them noticing, and if they aren't checking the map/their surroundings it can take them a while to notice them

Chameleon Skinks just have regular stalk + an ability that gives them 40% missile resist

How many Slann do you wager there are?

At least 3

I ask because I just lost two fighting dark elves. I know it's "as many as the story needs" but is it like hundreds?

>but is it like hundreds?
lol no

They fucking wish

dozens?

lol no.

Fuck me I am a terrible leader of the lizardmen then

Four.

>70% of Lustria and Southlands removed in Mortal Empires
Lizardmen players BTFO

yup. losing two at one time in the lore is like the lizardmen being the soviet union circa 1942

Tyrant or warleader?

I stayed in the Isthmus the entire campaign and won.

btw is that the actual map? why is the old world so big? thats not proportionately right is it?

No more slann for me then

'OLA SKEEENKS

I'm assuming that they wanted to keep the old world map and provinces roughly the same size and shape as in TWWH1 since that's where a ton of factions already are and the devs don't want to have to rework and rebalance everything, especially since players that have been playing that map for over a year would be upset if a bunch of shit was different.

but it looks so stupid. and nothing like the actual world map

>Playing Kroq-Gar on Legendary
>exterminate Queef relatively easily, secure the south of the southern Old World while at war with the NPC Lizardmen empire there
>with the dorfs and humans sending free stack after free stack of Longbeards and Greatswords keeping me busy, can't really intervene too much in Lustria or Ulthuan
>High Elves and Naggarond are nearing the second-last ritual while I'm still working on getting to the third one
>Mazdamundi isn't even at war with either of them
>the old cunt doesn't want to confederate because he's too busy huffing his own frog farts
I don't mind the challenge, but the rate at which the AI gains ritual progression seems a bit fucked

skaven seems kind of unfun early on

>kind of
shits unbearable

I get a mental image of fat mexicans dancing with maracas every time

yeah it was also the only screenshot I had on hand which shows the ui, advice still stands though to that user.
this guys nowhere near done, but finally got a base 'colour' I can reskin further by adding decals n shit

I agree, it's way too smashed and I don't like it, probably my single largest disappointment from Warhammer so far. The distance between Utlhuan and Bretonnia I can deal with, but Naggaroth and Ulthuan are right on top of each other, and Lustria might as well be gutted and Araby's even weirder. I think it's probably just going to end up in a bunch of