Who /all in ripple/ here?

who /all in ripple/ here?

MOON TOMORROW

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/XRPUSDT/nLHpdIBU-Destination-10-Cent/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

/no/

I am, but at this point I kind of just want to lose all of the cash I have in crypto because I am losing way too much time with this shit.

43,000 units here.

I really want to go in with like 5,000 USD, but that means I'd have to buy super expensive Bitcoin at my exchange since they don't sell XRP directly.

What do?

Ripple is a buy and hold. You buy in and ride it for 2 years. Stress-free.

go ethereum or bitcoin if you want a long term investment

>ETH

>Investment

Do you know what an investment is, according to strict definitions?

"Safety of principle and a reasonable return".

ETH satisfies none of those.

Look at the trade volumes on Polo, everyone is dumping ETH for XRP.

ETH is backed by the globalist jews, It's gonna be big as fuck in a few months.

eth isn't a currency tho

the jews will make it a currency

The jews fear the samurai, ETH fears Ripple.

IT'S HAPPENING!!!!
WE'RE LEAVING EARTH IN 20 MIN!!!

what's happening tomorrow?

ITA HAPPENING NOW

100k+ xrp in my portfolio. I need the price to go down so I can buy more.

Listen to me kids, I've traded eth, monero, bitcoin, digitalnote and factom. Made gains on all of them. Ripple is the only digital asset I am holding for long term price appreciation because out of all the shillcoins, it is the only one with actual value in the real world, not just on paper or theoretical potential.

>Muh 100 bajillion coins market cap
Irrelevant in the long term. Ripple price depends on bank adoption and usage, not the speculation of NEETs. You never even heard the name of ripple on this board before last week. It stayed stable throughout the recent bitcoin crash and dash mooning and even the eth pump to $50. Only time it shot up was when 90 banks announced they were going to use it confirmed 2018

Long story short, sell your xrp please.

explain

Ripple is backed by globalist Jews.

tradingview.com/chart/XRPUSDT/nLHpdIBU-Destination-10-Cent/

Tfw this weekend was just the bull flag

So way back when I created a ripple.com account and funded it with some BTC

I come back to it and found that they've ceased providing trade and send us to gatehub.net. No problem, I access my account again from there.

And my BTC have been rippled to the RippleIsrael gateway which changed their name to PayRoutes (like GateHub this provider/gateway is also recommended in ripple.com migrate guides). And it's stuck there as a number on a screen; using Exchange to convert it to XRP does nothing. And the site doesn't work but I bet if it did I couldn't withdraw BTC any way because it appears defunct.

I don't see a future for ripple if your funds on their official whatevers can be privatized away and lost to a dude in Israel.

I don't want to look impatient but it's really not happening right now

j-just wait 10 more mintues... r-reee...

Anyone think it will dip more later tonight? Waiting for my BTC to come in

Don't worry, it'll keep dipping :^)

I don't think it's gonna dip much below 0.00003

the globalists are working hard to keep the price down before the big pump

the globalists are pumping hard now
MOON!!!

You're an idiot.

The only thing that would be used by banks is Ripple's ledger, not XRP.

On top of that, big banks are already developing their own blockchain tech. Goldman Sachs has SETLcoin and CitiBank has CitiCoin.

Why the fuck would a bank use a token that isn't capped and has retarded volatility?

You really should look into things before thinking that you know anything and revealing that you don't. The third largest bank in the world is already planning on using ripple.

this is what the globalists wants you to believe

this desu

I can do Tech Anal too

>The third largest bank in the world is already planning on using ripple.

*Ripples tech

It's the third largest private investment bank in India you fucktard. Let that sink in, INDIA. They are the largest holders.

Obviously you don't realize that the Federal Reserve/ IMF controls the big banks.

fixed it for you

MUFG

No, as I said you really know nothing. Its the largest bank in Japan, the third largest bank in the world.

ABANDON SHIP ABANDON SHIP

WE'RE CRASH LANDING IN AFRICA!!!!!

That's where the risk is my son. My gains have more than justified holding a long position in ripple.

>competitor coins
Ripple is years ahead of its competition. They have been working on their tech for the last 4 years while new additions are just starting now. Will ripple stay forever 1st? Maybe not buy it most certainly will for the foreseeable future.

>why would banks use it
It is native to the RCL so better suited than using fiat currency.

Why wouldn't ripple or is partner SBI holdings not promote xrp when they have the most to gain from it you imbecile? They just promote it to banks instead of NEETs.

Shitcoin fags are blinded by the quick returns of their pump and dumps, but Ripple has better long term prospects than even BTC.

holding an honest 10k ripples my friend

aha

In for 60k ripples amigo

Rising nicely right now.

The fucker was stuck around 3000 for most of the day but seems to be climbing to 3500 now.

What's a good point to get in?

>What's a good point to get in?
Yesterday
A week ago