>Def: 60
>Res: 60
>Weapon: kamehameha (30 Mt)
>Special: Black Aether
>Support: Smite
>A Skill: CC
>B Skill: QR3
>C Skill: Panic Ploy 3

Did you like the Jewgdral banners, /feg/?

The only thing mental here is people's unwillingness to admit that Xander and Camus have total domination of the cav meta and the game in general. Built in DC makes them leagues better than regular cavs, because of the ability to run certain A skills like Distant Defense, while still being able to counter ranged units on the return strike. It's absolutely unfathomable that someone could even use such trash as their "favorites" when units like Camus, Rein, Xander, etc exist. There's no reason to use anything but the best. Why bother going 8 rounds trying to make some shitter work when you could have ended the map 6 rounds ago instead? There is no reason other than people have shit taste and refuse to acknowledge that the unit they wasted so much time, effort and resources into building is inferior to a unit straight out of the box. They're jealous that their "favorites" are so fucking bad that nobody else uses them. Nobody else gives them the time of day outside of literally meme builds and being a hipster. If you use anything other than the best possible units you can afford, or got lucky enough to get with F2P orbs, then you're a shitter that shouldn't be playing this game. The only reason you can even use those pieces of trash is because the AI in this game is beyond stupid and has random worthless skills 90% of the time.

I would heavily advise investing in a noose the next time you even THINK that that shit unit you decided to 5* was worth it. It wasn't, it never will be, and you wont ever get those feathers back. You have wasted everything, and have nothing to show for it but a cheap way to get karma whenever you feel like you aren't getting enough attention. You are trash, your favorite unit is trash, and you should immediately remove yourself from this planets genepool for having such criminally offensive taste and opinions.

how would you feel if ISIS decided to give us a free Arya i response to all the shitstorm that happened because of the latest banner?

Upvoted :D.

Bottom right is always right.

312 KB PNG
>Father's Day Banner

>Seliph
>Liberator of Grannvale
>Sword Cavalry
>HP: 41
>Attack: 33
>Speed: 34
>Defense: 29
>Resistance: 22
>Weapon: Divine Tyrfing (16 Mt)
>Grants Res+3. If in combat against foe using magic, unit receives 50% less damage from the first attack.
>Special: Miracle
>A Skill: Distant Counter
>B Skill: Follow-Up Ring (Uninheritable)
>C Skill: Leadership (Unique, uninheritable)
>Grants +2 Attack / Defense / Res / Speed to every ally in three spaces.
>"The continent will be driven to ruin the way things are going. Although I want nothing more than to run away... now, more than anytime, I cannot falter. My father would have never turned his back on a problem so grave."

>Lilina
>Marquess of Ostia
>Red Tome Armor
>HP: 53
>Attack: 37
>Speed: 15
>Defense: 29
>Resistance: 31
>Weapon: Art of War (14 Mt)
>Grants Defense/Res +2 when attacked. Unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack when attacked at HP ≥ 80%. (This weapon's effect may not be hindered by any other Skill.)
>Special: Bonfire
>A Skill: Close Counter
>B Skill: Wary Fighter
>C Skill: Hone Mages (Uninheritable)
>Does exactly what it sounds like.
>"I decided to try fighting in armor to experience something new. I'm probably a bit slower than usual, and need to fight more carefully, but I feel... stronger. More resilient. Almost like a real warrior instead of a scholar. ...Oh, Father..."

Lmao

N-nino!?

fact

Sara debut on a banner with Odin and Maria next month.

tl;dr lol

She's pretty but until I can inerit her skills into a character I want to use it doesn't make a difference to me. I don't need every unit in the game, I do think I deserve the opportunity to make units that came before her competitive because I like them and want to.

Autism

GOTTA GO FAST, GOTTA GO FASTER FASTER
AYRA IS FAST!

They'd lose my respect, again.

Arvis with Growing Flame and Recover Ring running Hardy Bearing

Give me one good reason why you don't have this yet.

wtf why are they so fucking broken

How does that work?

I'd be happy, but you know there will be thousands of whales pissed off after they got into debt trying to get her suddenly just getting her for free

Because he isnt very good.

I promoted someone else first and don't have enough feathers right now.

Earlier this banner for reference.

I went with Iceberg over Glacies

Yay now I can finally + my Minerva's sister

>Ethlyn is a 11/10 qt
>dies in the most pitiful way possible
Fucking Kaga it's not fair

Trip back on

Almost there, 5* 40'd him and farming SP now.

i can't believe she played with our hearts

Don't you just love when new units comes out and the cav shitters start sucking their cocks and ruin everyone else's fun by obsessing over their horse team like a deranged MLP fan.

How long before a collaboration happens?

his stats are so pathetic merging him is senseless, just use him properly as a ploy-boi. You also cucked yourself out of nightly gangbangs with three of the same man.

Because I used his SP for Spd Ploy 3 instead.

I got her for free, so it's basically like nothing changed for me

>Ice special
>On Arvis
disgusting

I got 3* Eliwood. Fuck your shitty meme.

5 mins

For those who didn't roll her and want to blow off some steam: nhentai.net/parody/fire-emblem-seisen-no-keifu/

No feathers

Promoted so many units in the past little while

was saving to +1 Ayra but no more,
ISIS can go fuck themselves

That's a cute daughter you've got there, don't mind if I kidnap her and raise her so she thinks she's actually my daughter.

W-what's a good temporary A skill if I don't have Fury yet?

Thumbnail looks like Lute is taking a big fat shit.

this arosues me. saved.

Only if Autism-kun is allowed in.

BING BING WAHOO

I run darting blow, works alright

Because he's a terrible character and a pathetic villian from one of, if not the, worst games in the franchise?

This is my wife, say something nice about her!

>that pre-promote sprite
>but those low stats
So he's not a Jagen right? I had Shon tank the entire first level before actually taking a closer look, and I want to be sure I'm not wasting EXP this early.

Farting Blow

Fury 2 > ___ + 3

Speed +3 is actually really underrated as a budget option and I use it to flesh out units that don't get much use. Helps me conserve fury fodder.

>Lute: So this is "face-sitting," hm? There's a description here in the book.
>Artur: (panting) Lute, you're amazing!
>Lute: Well, I am a genius.

I hate this

trip back on, raul

Resistance +3. It's easy to get from Nino or Subaki and his main use is Ploy debuffing anyway.

my life is different now

Does anyone even remember Kiran is in the game?

(lol.

When are we getting a Mustafa GHB

Guys my Ayra looks weird.
Is he okay?

Because it's the same type of unit we got last TT except shittier.

It's best they don't try again.

not enough feathers and no fury Fodder

Better than Tharja

Uhh sure?

>actually wanted Eldigan
>summoned him
>he's -Atk

I'm still going to use him, but it stings.

Should I slap fury on this bitch along with a blade tome?

100 apology orbs and a blowjob Ayra tonight.

Because he's a castlewarmer

Same

Never understood how people liked Ryoma's design, he's a lobster with hedgehog hair
Xander's not husbando tier but he's miles better than Ryoma

fucking based huss with the fresh memes

I want to watch them fuck

>Even Huss is memeing it

>best artist
>best individual character art
>best voice actor
>best individual character voice

Because I gave mine Speed Ploy from a 5* Sonya.

I always wanted an eldigan, really. But not like this, not this way.

That would be a bad idea on their part because the people who already spent money to pull her will feel cheated.

I'd rather they just not do something like this again. And give us some kind of Christmas present. Maybe your choice of any one seasonal unit, that would be cool.

>Ayra is now hated
>Eldigan is hated for ruining pity rates for Ayra
>by the end of the game, everyone's popularity will be driven into the mud except for Glade who finally gets in for free and makes everyone praise Heroes

You people don't understand the levels of chess we are experiencing right now.

literally who

DOZO~

ANIKI

Look no further.

Now that you mention it, a christmas gift sounds somewhat plausible

>the FEH Meme King is meming a FEH meme
Whoa

Fury or death blow is good

Anyone of you have that meme text thing of Siggy and BBQ man?

>probably spent over 220 orbs on PA banner and 4 remaining
>pulled Axura x3, Inigo x4, Olivia x2, Shigure x1, two off-banner pity breakers
This is where I cut and run, right? No banner has ever been this generous to me

I would have loved to give Regal Astra to Summer Gaius or something. Oh well.