/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

epicmafia.com/game/6250660
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/174026884/#q174049297
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love mafia

epicmafia.com/game/6250660

Ouma will kill all the fujoshi and save this general.

MUGI!

>Ouma
>Killing the fujoshi

He doesn't help his own case.

What compels you to post about mafia so much, Miuposter?

Best giri.

I love my darling husband!

Kotokyuutie!

Hey.

Miu big family

>implying it's only girls who like this gay shit

Also ponytail Mugi!

I love Ouma!

Because I want to share it with all of you, I think most of you would like it!

Three weeks. THREE WEEKS and I STILL can't stop thinking about her. Why. What did she do that stoked me the right way? I just don't get it. I can't get her out.

Who would win in a fight
Oumafags or Mugifags

tulpafags

Mutual bullying

Oumafags are mostly women and the weak, however they have such a numerical advantage that they'd utterly overwhelm the seven unironic Mugifags that actually exist.

I like Ouma as he's a interesting male character like Komaeda. I don't post him here really.

but they say that if the seven Mugifags are united, the Great Moogs will emerge and grant us a wish!

naegi is pure! PURE!

you should post him

my gf ayumu is a cutie

Post your Kaedes

Mugifags are true High IQ patricians of taste, while oumafags are weak.

Jeez, give it up already...

hiyoko!

Indeed.

Naegi!

Moogey's Moogies!

>mfw I like Mugi and Ouma
>that makes me a traitor mugifag

How can Mugi's cosplays be perfect if we have no definitive answer on how big everyone cocks are?

she said yes /drg/!

Who would win in an all out characterfag brawl?

Congrats.

Mugi didn't gain a shitload of weight when she became Hifumi and then turn it all into muscle when she became Akane

Here it is. This is it. The Peak /drg/ Post. Gentleman, no other posts can truly capture our essence like this one, so there is no point in posting anymore.

It's been an honor.

Congrats!

Nothing wrong with liking both Mugi and Ouma.

Congratulation, user!

But her cosplays have to be perfect, so why are you assuming she didn't?

Me.

/drg/ has been superfluous since that user shoved his vape pen up his asshole to prove his knife hiding theory

Why can't we like each character

This, they're both good characters. I call them the "better on a second playthrough" team.

Ibuki is coming for the number 1 spot!

Excuse me, what?

because they're still cosplays. She can do some things but she can't shrink to Chihiro's height. What we got was just sprites from previous games to entice us and so they don't have to draw a shitton of cosplays.

This is what her cosplays probably look like, only she'd wear wigs for a lot of the DR cast

>KGSanon fucked Veeky Forums, godposter went the fuck off and an user shoved his vape pen up his ass to prove a point
>This all happened in one day
We hit our peak on that day and it's just been declining since.

Ibuki a cutie!

user now you're just making shit up. The game told us her cosplays are perfect. Why would I believe your headcanon over the game.

Well, ok them.

Fat.

The proper term is thicc

I love Kirumi!
Good morning, /drg/.

because when you're a real person representing a fictional character there is no such thing as a "perfect cosplay" and you can't just make yourself that short, that isn't how height works

the 'buk!

The proper term is whale.

good morning

I want to tickle Maki.

Yeah well there's no way a high school girl brought the world to almost ruin, yet here we were 3 games ago.

>>/out/

You know I had a silly AU, it kinda explained the height change thing. But its kinda shit.

one is a physical limitation while the other is an absurd plot. You're comparing apples to oranges.

Bookie is not a whale!

Just finished the ending and one thing that really fucking bothers me is how the entire fiction argument is bent solely on Tsumugi's cospox as a reliable source of information. Which is pretty sketchy in itself as she could easily be lying about this with some allergic material in the student's clothes. Is there other evidence to support the fictional reality? Also what the hell was that epilogue?

Yeah, Tsumiki isn't a superhuman capable of lifting whales, plus if she was a whale, the rope would break and she would be alive.

Physical limitation hasn't stopped others in the series.

That's a very thick mugi

It is fake.
The auditions contradict the prologue, meaning somebody else had to do the auditions and that person is Tsumugi.

Ibuki isn't fat, but she's fat in that picture.

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/174026884/#q174049297
The whole thread is liquid gold

Actually this was debunked

Proof?
Or are you talking out your ass?

Speaking about knives, why not a buttlefly knife or a switchblade with locks of sorts? I imagive that user didn't shoved a entire bowie knive in his ass, but then again people managed to bring revolvers.

Call Ibuki fat once more and you're dead!!!!!

yo real talk Saihara be getting mad pussy Hajime and Naegi can't even compete

I'm interested in hearing how. Tired of that being tossed around since Cospox hasn't actually been proven false, everyone just assumes Mugi is lying.

She'd be skinny if she lost about 5 pounds.

They took a vow of chastity, meanwhile shuichi has maki and himiko

pfft

She already is skinny, and I want her to gain weight!

Why are you on a thread from april user...

Don't listen to Poyo.

Danganronpa's biggest flaw has always been trying to justify why these killing games happen. In real life there are far more effective ways to kill people, you don't go and make an extremely elaborated game full of puzzle elements. Series like Zero Escape add several layers of sci-fi to try to get away with it, but at the end of the day, the reason all these guys are solving puzzles in a room is flimsy at best. That's why most of the time, in media, you see these battle royale scenarios treated as an sport in a dystopian society. You wouldn't think it's weird for a soccer game or anime not to have a story, because it's all about the sport itself; there is no need for convoluted explanations.

Kodaka never cared about why the killing games happen, he just wanted to write cool cases with a fun cast of characters. I can imagine the hardest thing for him is being able to one-up the absurdity of the previous ending, and we are talking about a game where a high school gyaru destroys the world.

That's why I like V3's ending. It disregards DR1-3 because Kodaka is tired of having to rely on Junko despite her (and Monokuma) being the most iconic characters in it. Since the time frame is unkown I can buy into the idea of a televised murder show based on the fiction Danganronpa started. And while we may never know what's real and what's a lie... isn't that the point? Knowing that DR1-3 is a lie doesn't mean we didn't enjoy them for what they were, the same way not knowing which parts of V3 are lies doesn't mean we didn't enjoy the journey.

Other evidence that would point to Tsumugi's cospox being true is the fact that she never cosplaying as any of V3 characters in the final trial. If she really want to forced the survivors to realize that they truly are fictional characters and getting even more despair, why didn't she did this?
I think it probably confirming that V3 characters were actual real people with bits of talents in them who got kidnapped (with prologue as evidence, of course), brainwashed with rewritten memories and forced into a killing game to create TV reality show. V3 is the a fictional reality.

y not

long hair, dont care

also, I love Kirumi

Not to be a dick, but the russians are working on a pseudo-killing game of sorts.

Boys for Ouma.

I love Mukuro!

>implying you weren't hanging around on Veeky Forums in April, just on different boards

Shuichi moving on to a better wife, life, and home after Kaede loses everything to bankruptcy because of her irresponsible spending habits! Kaede visiting a down-and-out shelter as she begs for money on the streets! Kaede, with tattered clothes and aged looks, finds her former husband Shuichi, with his new wife, Angie Yonaga, walking to the movies! Kaede running up to her former husband and crying her heart and soul out to let her back into his life and to take her away from the hellish streets! Shuichi directing a cop to arrest this mugger from assaulting him! Kaede screaming and crying as she gets bludgeoned half-to-death by American police brutality! Kaede clutching the bloody ground and retreating back into her safe thoughts when she was happier with Shuichi!

I hate Kaede!