grimtools.com/calc/RZR9ORvV
grimtools.com/calc/xZyD9qwV
grimtools.com/calc/4ZDM4ekN
grimtools.com/calc/
grimtools.com/calc/pZrGOOkN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Took ya long enough.

>MFW no one knows about my super secret 1class build

Wow I'm such a lazy fuck. I didn't make a new thread at the bump limit because I just assumed it would get done anyway.

>Vitality Death Knight bump
Welcome back thread, I missed you.

>Fevered Rage

what the fuck

+150% total fucking speed

even if they weren't getting +25% OA so they can crit your ass every other hit it still wouldn't be worth it with that fucking garbage

jesus christ

>Co-op with my friend
>I decide to try fevered rage since i'm playing a poxmancer
>Friend gets backhanded by the first hero mob we walk into

Why did I overlevel this badly? Now rest of the game feels like a bore. Exp tonic is a mistake

the game scales to your level regardless of area on ultimate, you aren't "overleveled" for anything

poison STRONG

>Not an auto attack build

Y A W N

get out permavirgin, the CHAD Cadence players are here

Nice, we're back.

So with Inquisitor's Bursting Round, which is a 20% chance to fire an explosive round on a standard ranged attack, will it proc more when dual wielding pistols than a rifle or arbalest?

>Purifier reached max level
So what build should I play next? These are all my Mythical Legendaries.

Should I max Siphon Souls?
Should I be putting points into the two associated skills involved with Bloody Pox?

What I meant was, no more exp = no more fun

>Should I be putting points into the two associated skills involved with Bloody Pox?

Are you using it as one of your primary damage sources? If so, yes. Otherwise just max wasting for the OA deduction.

Fevered rage used to be the only way to play pox because it was on cool down otherwise

Right now its a bit pointless because rhe extra damage is unnecessary and the downside is way too fucking severe.

I think it should be a modifier; maybe change some of the damage to chaos or acid, or shit, change it to chaos and fire for some synergy with demo or arcanist. Or change it to an aoe pox but with a 5 sec cd. Not the shit it currently is.

Is necro fun if you don't like pet specs? I wanted to pair it with warrior for cadance and a few buffs. I know there's one skill that turns one of your summons into a suicide bomb.

More attacks = more chances to proc

Wow fevered rage does a shitton of damage. The downside isn't a big deal; I'll just run from them every fight and be fine.
>get stunned and RIP in act 2

Would Death Knight work with Forcewave?

>Or change it to an aoe pox but with a 5 sec cd.

Are you fucking dense

They doubled the rate at which it spreads last patch. I've had cases where things started dying two rooms over because its spreads so fucking quickly. That would be the most pointless """upgrade""" ever.

Also it's getting a bit absurd. It lasts like 11 seconds and it persists on corpses for the whole duration. I play Crucible and something dies in its spawn which proceeds to cause a chain reaction of spawn ---> die until nothing or a boss spawns there.

Is there a way to get to the locked cellar in barrowholm?

Yeah you have to be hostile with them, its like with anasteria

>21 Points in wasting
Does that actually make fevered rage worth it since it counteracts the +25% OA increase? How much OA do bosses usually have?
You have to fight them.

Pox is pretty insane until you reach ultimate. Then its pretty meh. Unless the new gear really boosts its potency.

Fairly newfag to the game here, what second class pairs well with eyeball throwing occultist? I was thinking soldier just for a bit of extra defense but it doesn't seem like a great match

Updating from expansion 1.0.2.0 to 1.0.2.1, do I need to install both the base update (800mb) and the seperate expansion update (7mb), or just the expansion update?

For generally poison stuff, nightblade and necro mostly.

>Then it's pretty meh

I was referring to ultimate.

I have mostly leggos on but I don't even have to prep them with a curse or devouring swarm anymore. Everything but bosses just straight up dies to it.

Also yes, tons of new gear modifies pox. New Dark Pact set or whatever its called has gloves that make it so monsters affected by it deal 18% less damage. And shit like this. There's even a helmet I haven't found yet that gives it -10% res shred to bleed and vit.

The only thing it lacks is single target. And Vit Storm Totems + Devouring Swarm + Everything else stacked on a beefy target just shred them anyways.

2 handed or 1 handed for death knight?

>not getting the game on steam for auto-updates
You dug your own grave friend, have fun manually patching.

Yeah i was mostly referring to pre expac where vit conjurer wasnt really the fastest thing ever. Glad it got better. Im also thinking of doing a vit/bleed ritualist since ive recently dropped a mythical deaths reach. Can you post your grimtool?

On expac day the game patched twice, once shortly before release and then shortly after it. So i guess you need both.

>Ritualist

I'm playing a conjurer though

Basically just grab everything that says "Vitality" on it in terms of constellations. I went Dying God + Hourglass for 100% dying god buff uptime and then took behemoth for survivability. Later I took ghoul. You don't even really need to pump bleed since devouring swarm is so abhorrently busted with its resistance shredding, it just does all the work for you.

My favorite part of Bloody AIDS is how you run into C'thonniggers that think they get off scott free with their 1,000% vit resist. Then the big obsidian fucker gets confused and punches the void parasite in the face and you realize you don't even really have to deal any damage to win.

>letting steam auto-install rootkits and malware
I may have dug the grave but you lay in it

The physical and trauma damage from deadly momentum is applied to every auto attack hit right?

Yes.

Can somebody give me a guide on the secret quest?

grimdawn.gamepedia.com/Daila's_Secret_Quest

Not that. The new secret quest in the expansion. It also involves Daila

How quick should I be dumping points into Blood of Dreeg?

Is shaman/occultist way to go for vitality build?

I don't think there's a step by step guide for it as of yet. If you really want some direction this thread on the forums has discussion about it. There's a post on page 13 that basically says what you need to do to get started.
grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57024

Yeah I'm on that thread but it's hard to piece together everything. In particular I think I'm missing from Gloomwald.

necro has a lot of good vit stuff too including a pretty big vit res debuff effect, although that has a relatively small aoe from your character so its probably better suited for a melee build.

Do I have to be on Ultimate to get this quest?

Well it was just a thought, calm your horses buster.

Like I also said, i believe it would work better as an "out there" damage modifier. I really like the idea of a burning plague of chaos and burning that literally boils the victim's blood.

Or shit, change the poison to frostburn. Just do something interesting other than it being useless right now.

As I said before, previously fevered rage was the only option for a dedicated pox build, but now its worthless.

Yeah, it's ultimate only like the first secret quest with Daila.

Seriously? I am in Elite and I can talk to Daila in Mournsdale for some reason. Is there nothing I can do in the tomb or am I missing something?

The Tomb of Herald whatshisname in Malmouth? That actually has nothing to do with it.

heres what im currently sporting

grimtools.com/calc/RZR9ORvV

probably not the optimal spec there is but seems to work

So where's the clue to complete her quest?

who is that girl

As in the clue that Daila asks you to find in Mournsdale? Should be in the chthonic rift you find there I think.

You mean the flower I got from the boss? I got it before talking to her and either that's not it or the quest is bugged

You get a Note for that quest completion in the Malmouth Outskirts.

Oh that's where the flower is. Okay I remember now, it's in the cellar near the Malmouth Outskirts rift where you find that Terrnox boss at. In one of the corners you should find a note, and that will complete the quest.

How do you fight Ravager?

I totally missed that, thanks

Nightblade is my least played class.

What sorts of builds are good with a decent survivability?

A blademaster with cadence, focusing on pierce damage?

A necro/nightblade focusing on vit/cold?

What do you mean how?

Cold based 2 handed weapon Necro/Nightblade is alright

Dual wielding Necro/Nightblade should be stronger damage wise but no sustain when Mirror is down

Blademaster is just strong all around. One of the best ways to utilize Soldier.

Like where is he, how do you access him, etc.

Barrowholm faction. Get to Respected (or Honored) then get the quest to collect 3 hearts. Once you're done with it they will summon him.

Will killing him screw up their rep?

Haven't tried, sorry. I'm also waiting until I reach revered, buying all their shit before kiling him.

Does some soldier/arcanist skill save from death and untoggle toggle skills OR is it some enemy that can debuff?

Sucks losing xp tonic.

pick mirror in arcanist mastery it grants you invincibility for 3 seconds

How good is Inquisitor? Im new and playing necro atm but inquisitors art is so nice I wanna blast demons with magic from my guns too.

Is a caster/melee hybrid with Dreegs Eye and Posion ss better then dualwielding melee poison ?

Inquisitor is great and works well with pretty much everything except Necro, but even that has some synergy

Didn't really answer the question.

What would I wanna pair it with to be a dual guns pew pew build?

Demo/soldier probably.

Cool, might start that now then, thanks.

Demo, soldier or shaman

grimtools.com/calc/xZyD9qwV

Changed my build completely and haven't made sure everything works together yet. Anything that's clearly bad or something missing?

i think the xp potion can be dispelled by monster

Damn that sucks, thanks for the info.

Any region more likely to be populated with Arcane/dispel monsters?

I think it's just expansion areas right?

>tfw love flames of ignaffar and aura of whatever the fuck it is that makes you burn but feel squishy even at level 32

I just feel like i'd be absolutely smashed even in later veteran mode, never mind elite/ultimate.

Slap down that Inquisitor Seal for unlimited shield works.

>I'm gonna play cold/vit!
>bloody pox kills everything
okay

I ran into one in Gloomwald, so probably beast areas, just speculation on my part though.

i don't know where they are but i just read somewhere that the potion is like other buffs and enemy abilities can dispel it

Where is the Mythical Hellborne for my Purifier?! Or at least an interesting Legendary and not all of these duplicates.

Noob here I wanted to theory craft a wolverine build, am I doing it right?
grimtools.com/calc/4ZDM4ekN

Post your character and what you're doing:

>about to cleanse the fields of a buggy menace

>farming Guardian of Dreeg

Why

I'm trying to make a build for the dreadscorcher but I'm not sure I'm doing it right. I'm squichy and don't deal a lot of damage, I have a hard time leveling up.

grimtools.com/calc/

wrong link
grimtools.com/calc/pZrGOOkN

Dunno what else to farm desu. Seems like a reasonable amount of potentially good items can drop. Dreeg-Sect Legguards, Rift Scourge Slicers. The acid surfaces are annoying, but the stuff isn't too hard to kill for my undergeared character. Been farming Gollus and the Dermapteran Queen before that, but I'm kind of sick of the Royal Hive for now. Suggest something.

Get Sphere of Protection
Try to get the crown devotion for the elemental skill. Remove Magi for it or something. Get rid of storm box and try out Rune of Kalastor. I read that it is really strong.

Also there is no reason not to get Deadly Aim because it works with everything.

How does Deadly Aim work? I crit all the time with Ice Rune but it doesn't always proc.

It procs on crit, lasts for 5 seconds, and then cannot proc again for 5 seconds.