/dng/ - Dueling Network General

YGO General #2629
HUG ME BROTHA Edition

Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator. There is NO ETA for Links on Percy.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>YGOPro (Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!v9Q2HRLQ!uml9auMK9hu8m9gwdyMufA
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
● G2pro is also an automated simulator that currently has Links. You will have to download images separately, and will have to re-download for updates (link will need to be updated each thread).
>G2pro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/dvzkn3ya9bs4fmy/g2pro.zip
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 2 (November 11th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS PACK (November 25th)
●OCG: Structure Deck: Powercode Link (December 9th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS Box (December 23rd)
●OCG: Flames of Destruction (January 13th)
●OCG: Rarity Collection (February 10th)

●TCG: Circuit Break (October 20th)
●TCG: Structure Deck: Cyberse Link (November 3rd)
●TCG: Spirit Warriors (November 17th)
●TCG: Wave of Light Structure Deck (January 19th)
●TCG: Extreme Force (February 2nd)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists 2 (February 23rd)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/qEyO9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yeah this is about what I expected.

I want to, but I can't decide on what I want to build and the TCG is missing so many cards that it kills my desire to play.

Is it me, or is Extreme Force a very bad set ?

Just get cards that you like the aesthetics of.

>majority of /dng/ actually feeding Konami
Yup, don't expect Tewart or Julia to ever fucking leave

>My Evenly Matched playset I got for $115 and my Akashic I got for $12 actually shipped

Ah yes, if a hundred of so people stop buying cards then surely Tewart will lose his job.

>there are people
>in these threads
>right now
>that thought most people here don't buy cards

Are you saying you actually thought it would have been good?

Forgive me for expecting you guys to have some god damn level of intelligence and shared hatred of Konami, but it seems like in the end of the day, you are all cucks.

How can I print convincing fake cards (for casual play)? What cardboard paper do they print on? I have an hp deskjet D1460 which says it prints on card stock, but im completely new to all this. I dont want to print on paper and tape that to an old card, if possible i want to print a sheet of cards on both sides of one paper and then cut the cards out.

>Forgive me
I forgive you.

You will not make a convincing fake with card stock and a fucking $20 printer from office depot.

It's less terrible than the last two but its still bad

okay so how would i do it?

Even the last two feel better.

very carefully

well thats entirely unhelpful
thanks for trying though

Giant Trunade remix blowing out the stun shitters if by some miracle power levels get lower seems alright.

Also that new version of Rivalry.

If you have to ask, you're not going to do it.
Your best bet would be to find a local print shop and try to convince them that what you're doing isn't borderline illegal.

>Has synchro summoning in the artwork
>Doesn't turn one of your revived fusion materials into a tuner like in the anime
But why though?

Ah.. OP's image. I wonder where I've seen that before..

what type of paper do yugioh cards use anyway

>hatred of Konami
If you hate Konami why the fuck are you playing their game?

It is not their game. This is Kaz's game he lost and let get destroyed.

When this card is Ritual Summoned: Target 1 monster your opponent controls with the highest attack (your choice if tied): change that targeted monster to Defense Position. That monster cannot change its battle position while this card remains face-up on the field.

FTFY. It's shit, but it's believable shit, now.

>This is Kaz's game he lost and let get destroyed.
And you still play it?

>he lost
You mean sold the rights to for a fucking fortune.

Btw by convincing fake i mean that it looks like the Lord of D. or Sakuretsu Armor in this image, and not like any of the top row. All of these are fakes, and I even got the Sakuretsu Armor in a pack of fakes.

>This is Kaz's game he lost and let get destroyed.

What is paperboard and is it what I'm looking for here ?

>that one deck that's shit but can OTK or do do dumb shit so everyone tries to make it work

who is it

ygopro 2 = chinkpro?

No.

Lightsworn. Why people cling to it so hard I don't even know. The artwork is cool but there are decks that do what it does better.

What deck mills like Lightsworn?

Infernoids.

Skull Servants
Burning Abyss

Infernoids don't mill by themselves, the one trap they have sends but doesn't mill.

Grass isn't a deck retard.

>Skull Servants
I wouldn't really say those are better than LS.

Reasoning, Monster Gate, Needlebug Nest, Dante, cucked LS cards.
>Ever running Void Launch
You understand very little about Noids.

>Grass in the TCG
Retard

I feel like I'm the only person here who plays Infernoids the way Konami meant to by running them pure and with all their backrow support.

>Running these non-Infernoid cards that mill in Infernoids make Infernoids a mill deck
Retard

Oh and Akashic and Tierra of course.
>It doesn't have archetype exclusive milling cards
>Therefor it isn't a mill deck
WEW
Stop it, you'll make me throw up.

Infernoids require graveyard setup to live
But they do NOT mill on their own

You cannot successfully play Infernoids without milling. It is a mill deck. Stop splitting hairs, this is weapons grade autism.

The question was what deck mills like Lightsworn, you said Infernoids, Infernoids don't mill, sorry, you were wrong about something

If you want to argue semantics, even with those S/T cards, Noids don't mill like Lightsworn does with all it'ss monster effects.

Noids still mill and are a stronger deck than Lightsworn. You're arguing irrelevant points. Stay mad that Lightsworn are beyond shit.

Exactly, if you felt like getting your entire deck in the Graveyard, you don't splash in some Infernoids, you splash in Lightsworns, because Lightsworns actually mill

Put down those fucking goalposts
I never said Lightsworns were anything more than petdeck trash, only that they put cards in the grave
I would build Infernoids if it wasn't for retards like you

Are Metaphys playable in the TCG with Dimensional Fissure only at 1?

Ancient Gears

Trips confirm Ancient Gears.

You can run Grass/Reasoning/Monster Gate in Cloudians, that doesn't mean it's a mill deck.
You can run no mill cards in Infernoids, it's not a requirement to only banish ones in your GY.

Any R4 deck can make Minerva, but that doesn't make it a mill deck either

Let's discuss Sylvans. Where did they go wrong.

Inconsistent and bricky.

All they need is a Link monster tailor-made to support Plant decks. Oh wait.

imgur.com/a/qEyO9
This is the tutorial we need to make our own oricas (which i just learned is what the fake cards i wanted to make are called)

>Yfw you open Galaxy Worm/Tour Guide/Silent Boots+other PK.

Forget OC's, I'd just use this to make fakes of expensive cards.

can't you say that about 99% of all decks

34 SPYRAL
2 Yang Zing Dinosaur
2 Zefra
1 True King Dinosaur
1 Anti-Meta
1 Artifact Star Seraph Parshath
1 Burning Abyss
1 Darklord
1 Greener Kaiju Infernoid
1 Infernity
1 Kaiju Cyber Dragon
1 Magical Musketeer
1 Subterror

>Spellcaster/Dragon
>Spellcaster/Fairy

>They're slipping from T-1 back to T0
Well shit my family.

i wont say i wouldnt do that either

I could actually see dual-type monsters being a thing in the future.

lol get your grinder golems lads

>Kaiju Cyber Dragon
!

I have one, it's a Super Rare. I guess it'd be a good one-card Borreload to chuck into random decks? It's definitely better than Decode Talker from Gofu.

I'm guessing someone played a meme deck with their cat and the Komoney deck recording staff saw.

>card that eats your normal is better than one that doesn't

Once we get Security Dragon, it'll be worth it.

TAoC Venus is also a 1 card Borreload with deck thinning as a bonus.

Is there any other archetype that's done a 180 as hard as SPYRAL has?

PUSH THEM BACK OVERLORDS!

Mushibami no Rinpun / Corrosive Scales
Normal Trap Card
(1) Activate this card by targeting 1 Insect monster you control; equip this card to that target. Your opponent cannot attack Insect monsters other than the equipped monster you control.
(2) Each time your opponent Normal/Special Summons a monster(s) while this card is equipped, or activates a card/effect while this card is equipped, place 1 Scale Counter on all face-up monsters your opponent controls (if because of a card/effect activation, place them when that activated card/effect resolves). Each monster your opponent controls loses 100 ATK/DEF for each Scale Counter on it.

Mushibami no Rinpun / Corrosive Scales
Normal Trap Card
(1) Activate this card by targeting 1 Insect monster you control; equip this card to that target. Your opponent cannot attack Insect monsters other than the equipped monster you control.
(2) Each time your opponent Normal/Special Summons a monster(s) while this card is equipped, or activates a card/effect while this card is equipped, place 1 Scale Counter on all face-up monsters your opponent controls (if because of a card/effect activation, place them when that activated card/effect resolves). Each monster your opponent controls loses 100 ATK/DEF for each Scale Counter on it.

>Summon Golem, get 2 tokens
>Use Tokens for Link Spiders
>Use Link Spiders for Akashic
>Akashic bounces Golem
>Use 2 tokens to make Security Dragon
>Security Dragon bounces Golem
>Summon Golem, get 2 Tokens
>Use Tokens and Akashic for Firewall
>Firewall bounces Golem
>Summon Golem, get 2 Tokens
>Use Tokens and Security Dragon for another Firewall
>Firewall bounces Golem
>Use Tokens and Firewalls for a Link 10

it's shit

Link Rating is tied to the amount of arrows it has, so the max rating would be 8.

Sort of. Sarcophagus, Ragnarok, and Necroface are usually enough. The deck is honestly pretty great if you get the effects off, but getting them off is the hard part.

Zexal gave us a Rank 13; they'll find a way

Do you have a decklist? It looks like it'd be a fair petdeck.

It was never printed tho

Yeah, I can see why.

Must be Special Summoned by the effect of a "Rank-Up-Magic" Spell Card, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. This card gains 100 ATK for each Xyz Material attached to it. When this card is Special Summoned: Attach a number of cards from the top of your opponent's Deck to this card as Xyz Materials, equal to the difference in Ranks between this card and 1 face-up Xyz Monster your opponent controls. When exactly 1 Xyz Monster is Special Summoned to your opponent's side of the field: Attach a number of cards from the top of your opponent's Deck to this card as Xyz Materials, equal to the difference in Ranks between this card and that monster.

>Still gets kaiju'd

One day

No not that one, he sucks

>implying we won't get overlink with 2 Left arrows that links with the two monsters next to it instead of only one

I'm not implying it, I'm stating it outright. It's not happening.

>dies to castel

It's funny because the guy that fought it was the owner of Silent Honor Ark, and literally could've just absorbed Numerronius if he felt like it

Fill in the blanks, /dng/.

Name: Dueling Dorklord
Attribute: Dark
Type: Spellcaster/Link/Effect
Effect: When this card is Link Summoned, discard 2 spell/trap cards. The effect of Dueling Dorklord can only be used once per turn.
Attack: 2400
Link-3

>2+ Link Monsters
>Cards this card point to win the game.

sage in all fields

>beautiful white girl at locals
>small waist, great ass
>wears no make up but still pretty
>plays yugioh, good player
>but she’s always with her boyfriend who doesn’t even play yugioh and is just there to watch over her

How do I end up sleeping with her? I have a plan but want to know if you guys agree.