>tfw fell for the Shopify + Oberlo Dropshipping meme

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1Ti-laBUbfmIfyBifCHz5PwTDdJjeGtH_w18OdFhHE1M/pub
discord.gg/aWxCKqa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>dropshipping
lmao

>mfw I realize this a week in

Wait I have a question. If I try the dropshipping thing, do I stand to lose money? Or is it just a waste of time with not much or very little money gained?

Would have been better off just buying shopifiy stock.

waste of time and you stand to lose money. You don't have to pay for the products but you do have to pay for the "premium" services.

Mind that you won't lose much money but goddamit 200 bucks could have gone to better use.

Yeah $200 doesn't sound worth it.

What are you selling? I'm making 1-3k a month selling shit I find on /csg/

Same, worth a go though for the low investment of time and money.

You can still make a profitable online store (using shopify) but don't bother with dropshipping. Create a unique store/product that actually adds value like:

If you treated a business like you trade shitcoins, you failed for a reason. Dropshitting isn't a get rich scam. It's an actual business you have to advertise. I've spent $300 in ads this past week. I'm actually pulling several hundreds per day of profit.

What's your website?

How many units did you shift?
Where do you advertise... actually more importantly: how do you work out where to advertise?

It takes much more than re listing things you find on Aliexpress anaon...you have to add value to your product.

Sure, its a light up case/whatever, but do you have a catchy name for it? price? any deals?

docs.google.com/document/d/1Ti-laBUbfmIfyBifCHz5PwTDdJjeGtH_w18OdFhHE1M/pub

if you followed this guide you would have made more money.

Dropshippers are literally drug-dealer-tier retards who are just too socially inadequate to sell drugs so instead they rip off old people on facebook with misleading ads

Why do the people who make these claims never post proof or even link to their websites.

Begone shills.

You're not really ripping people off. You're selling products at a markup and providing them with a refund option that they might not get with the chinks.

Drug dealing is much dumber since you run the risk of getting your asshole stretched in prison.

nice trips but why the fuck would people post link to successful stores, then have their idea stolen 20+ times.

Even if you're afraid that someone might rip off your store or steal your niche or whatever, at least post your dashboard so we can see your monthly sales.

Maybe drop some tips about how to get traffic and sales rather than just "lol it works for me"

I dunno man. I'm just bummed out that I invested a couple hundred bucks and have only made 1 sale...

Hahahahaha nice affiliate links

because they're fucking lying. dropshipping is for stay at home moms.

I'm convinced drop shipping is a meme

To be profitable you need an established customer base, which requires you spend money to advertise

Plus it is extremely easy to get CHINKED by your suppliers

March was a very shitty month for me. I ran 0 ads and used only SEO and shilling/affiliate marketing to get sales.

To get traffic, you can learn about seo, shill on reddit, make an affiliate program and have people shill for you or just drop $$$$ into ads.

I know the inital investment hurts, but if you stick to it, I shit you not you can make money.

discord.gg/aWxCKqa come join the discord, they help.

true

not true

>To be profitable you need an established customer base, which requires you spend money to advertise
not true

>Plus it is extremely easy to get CHINKED by your suppliers
true

OK how do you become profitable without advertising buddy?

That's encouraging.

I will join the discord. Thanks user.

second this

I imagine he means that you build a website/blog and acquire a decent following before you start to sell shit to them.

The problem there is "how do you get traffic to your website/blog in the first place?"

SEO and shilling on forums is also free.