eyosongive.us

old penis

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF NA MALES

>wake up
>no Illaoi buffs

xth for my wife Syndra

what buff you want?

bigger dick and hairier pits

I was thinking more along the line of cuffing her wrists to her ankles so she'd be forced to use only her mouth this time around. She'd be going wild with the plug and vibrator you'd force her to sit on.

Dogs need to be trained.

>2k17 still no post-implant nami champ

but illaoi is a woman

doesn't look like one

i just beat a shaco jungle in a normal while i played amumu jungle. so take that.

>Lose
>It's all my team blames me
>It's all my fault
>Feel like shit

I'm a little scared for SKT watching huni and peanut perform

I wish SKT would just fuck off.

i hope you're watching hashinshin user

Its all part of script

Hextech has been good to me, but I wish trading was a thing since I sometimes get skins someone else would appreciate way more.
That Ornn will look great on Winter Rift especially, though, I still wish it had some Wintery effects to it.

Gravelord is definitely the best in terms of a combination of distinction and detail, largely thanks to the soldiers. Almost have enough IP for him, BE store be damned.

Q spawn tentacle

Or passive holds multiple charges

>wake up
>realize i'm not european
>smile

stop erping, or at least correctly identify ahri as sexually dominant if you're going to masturbate all over /lolg/.

lol if you think Riot gives a shit about the power level of champs that don't sell skins

then she still has the issue that you can literally walk away from her or dodge her slow as fuck abilities

she needs a strong slow that slows instantly, not delayed, or hard cc.
or faster animations

imo

I feel empty inside. They should just lose 0-3 instead of this false hope giving

shitty buff
buff her as from 0.57 to like 0.64 would be great so she won't feel so depend of tentacles in early game also speed up her aa animation

yeah being poor and brown rules

>Ahri
>the most animalistic female in the game
>dominant

lmao

She's a switch at best. The girl craves to be bent over by a big man and raw dogged until she's undoubtedly knocked up.

You aren't building IBG on her?

FROTHING
R
O
T
H
I
N
G

>take a break after getting mad at a shitty video game
>it's been a yead since I played
I orobably won't replay it but is this game still as bad as it was a yead ago?

I just want to see faker get absolutely assblasted for a year so people can stop fucking overhyping him

if he escapes a gank through vision people pretend its the greatest play ever

if he lands a ryze q hes called a ryze god

I know that hes a really good midlaner but people dont give credit to his team, like that ori 5 man shockwave vs KT. None of that was possible if wolf didnt flank ult as nami properly. nobody will mention it though

Last year tanks dominated the game

Now ADCs dominate the game with heal/shield slut supports.

what's up guys it's me jeremy

how do you overhype the best player in the game?

>reddit waking up

People praise the other members of skt all the time, and faker's greatest attribute is that he literally never feeds and becomes worthless.

jesus the guy on the right must be like 7'2

>wake up
>hear leo was played at worlds
>timetoCLIMB.png
>with fervor
what... what am looking at here lolg?
is this climbfags final form?

Sounds worse. I guess the meta is still stale as ever. Are zed and yasuo still either massive feeders or completely unstopable.

or tyler1 is just 5'6"

What's the league equivalent of Dragonfire Potion?

The right guy even bending knees a bit

Zed and most assassins become useless against Ardent Censer shield sluts like Janna/Lulu. So even if they get fed early they get shut down later.

Yasuos are pretty much always going to be feeders until his gameplay update comes.

>join lol discord looking for people to play with
>full of normies talking about their lives
>several profiles have IRL avatars
>lots of girls
I don't want this
where is the discord for high elo players

Tyler is 6'5'', FAKE NEWS

I dont think anything in league only deals 5 damage

any hypercarry that isnt meta

Great lategame, but it has flaws

Faker is still the greatest player in the game though. The gap has closed a bit, but fact is that he never gets dominated, stays useful even when behind, dodges ganks like no other and is always pulling attention towards mid. He can also play practically every champion in the game, which is extremely valuable in the draft portion.

>discord for high elo players
>lolg

We have RIOT agent in thread guys.

Get rekt toxicfags.

who's dick do i have to suck to find someone to play with ;___;

climbing by myself is boring

>The gap has closed a bit
Every year.

>>lots of girls
And yet none of them is fuckable, that's pretty funny isn't it?

Have you seen Illaoi's Q cooldown? Q spawning tentacles would allow her to actively keep propagating new tentacles even as she moved around the battlefield preventing enemies from just walking away.

>dragonfire has """"flaws"""""

is there any OCE players

>he has never read her lore
nice headcanon. try not to spill your thirst all over the keyboard as you dream it up

Why would fuckable girls go to lolgen on Veeky Forums to fish for dick?

I've had 3 games recently where my elise doesn't do shit by get executed by jungle creeps and feed

I don't get it, is elise a troll pick now?

Did he get nerfed or something. Yasuo that is. Against someone i was even against, yasuo would still destroy most of the mid champions i used with a well placed shield.

Who is the Gengar of League of Legends?
Who is the Tyranitar of League of Legends?

In a community, people always end up fucking. It's just unfortunate that the lolg discord doesn't have decent girls to fuck unlike some others.

i don't understand why ornn is so shit. on paper he seems like a really good champ

What does this have to do with anything? Nigga I didn't ask for your philosophical assessment.

Fuckable girls don't play games in general unless it's with their BF

Veigar.
Galio

Are you able to pretend to be a female(female)?

When doing a basic double barrel combo as Gangplank, do when do I want to drop the second barrel:

Is it E-Q-E (with the second barrel being dropped while the Q is traveling through the air like the third barrel of the 3-barrel combo)?

Or is it E-E-Q (hitting the Q as quickly as possible after dropping the second E)?

Just bought elementalist lux.

Which element is the best?

idk why that guy made it sound like zed/yasuo suck. they don't suck. they're just either feeding or fed as fuck, same as always and same as most assassins.

he's not that bad

>Vayne at Worlds
what am I watching?

Nocturne
Malphite

i can try :3

what the fuck happened? had to go to class after game 3. why didnt misfits pick tristana? or blitz or leona like last time? skt didnt ban it. really thought they were gonna win.

Yeah. If Misfits takes them to 5 games, they should be really worried about RNG next week

Well that sucks. Zed is annoying but i hate yasuo. He's a badly designed character.

MY WIFE

>vayne players
platinums who think they're hot shit.

Sluts and nudes are part of lolg. That's it.

ign? What rank are you and what role do you main?

i think he was talking about their place in the Smogon meta, not the champions that resemble them.

Both combos work, the first one is harder to pull off because it requires you to be faster but it's also harder for them to dodge since they don't nearly get as much time to move, especially if you already have a keg sitting in lane.

Former if you're good, latter if you're playing against braindead people/aren't good.

They were red side, had to ban Kalista, don't know how to deal with Galio and can't play him either, so had to ban him too.

They had to give over either Janna or Trist in that case and both options suck for them

We have fuckable girls(bois)

nah misfits are just that good

First combo makes it impossible for them to kill the barrel unless they kill the first one.

>Fervor Leona won a worlds game vs SKT
I wish Misfits had won but thank sweet jesus misfits didn't 3-0 them with fervor leona I would not wanna deal with that crap in normal/ranked games I really wish I had to deal with a world where misfits 3-0'd skt

>3 minutes in draft
>someone dodges at the very last second

holy shit kill yourself

Why is this idiot so much fun to play?

Oh.

I have no clue then, I have been away from Pokémon meta the past 9 months.

Bois don't count, user.

No reason not to dodge at last second

In game 4, they had firstpick and picked Sejuani over Trist. Understandable pick, what is not understandable though is why they picked a shit adc like Sivir. Their entire comp was just "run at people and hope they give up".

Game 5 they were red side, so only 2 real bans (because of Kalista). PoE apparently doesnt play Galio, so they have to ban it and their last ban was either Trist or Janna and they banned Janna, in the hopes of getting a good engage comp together.

they couldnt have been red side both game 4 an 5
both of those trist not banned
why didnt misfits go trist reeeeeeeeee

What server are you on? I'm gold 2 right now!

I can play everything but mostly ADC.
Been getting into support lately aswell.

But why?

The flaw is it costs 6 mana.

I love Camille

Well don't worry man in about 3 weeks Riot is going to fuck everything up and see how the shit settles. Should be fun.