>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g7xpyhEw6H0
youtube.com/watch?v=6ukC3N1rkzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mz1_3az6Hgs
youtube.com/watch?v=ztPGThfD_GY
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9dNrmGD7mU
youtube.com/watch?v=xggWJLgN-Es
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for I want to impregnate Gwyndolin

i want to service gwyndolin

How is handled, I believe. Phantoms don't have the ember bonus, and they are walking around with their "normal" health, except the Host of Embers, which has the "bonus" health.

Pretty cool

How is the red-halberd you find near the big rat?
I want to do a lawbringer build and I don't want to use the Lucerne again

>using VoS when host is clearly using miracles

phantoms are weaker than humans
humans are normal

Cut him a break. He's an over leveled phantom. They've never been the brightest bunch.

Elana is my Waifu

Anyone know if its possible to get the hat's her handmaids wear? Its the same thing Fencer Sharon uses right?

Is Friede the only boss in the game that is easier with an UGS than SS?

these giants in old iron crown who vomit lava sure are jerks

just b urself

In previous DS phantoms had no particular health penalization

i don't have the dex to use a rapier, i can't b anyone

In Demon's Souls and Bloodborne phantoms suffer the same health penalty as the host does in DS3 and DeS when they go from full hp to reduced hp form aka phantom/unembered

What did Gwyndolin did with those ears anyway

No most are if you're any decent

>Demon's Souls invaders invade with only half their health
Shit that sounds awful

Demon's Souls pvp was absolute garbage though, it was very much a prototype for the Souls PvP, which was then branched and hybridised into into BB, DaS2, and DaS3 combat.

It can still be fun, but it's fun in the asshole way, not the regular way.

Scraping Spear.

Demon's Souls pve was absolute garbage though, it was very much a prototype for the Souls PvE, which was then branched and hybridised into into BB, DaS2, and DaS3 combat.

It can still be fun, but it's fun in the asshole way, not the regular way.

Fragrant Ring.

I thought Aldrich's boss fight was pretty boring. He moves so slowly, especially with his melee attacks. A bit underwhelming for a Lord of Cinder boss.

>every fight has to be an overly fast-paced clusterfuck
das 3 is shit enough already, thanks
go play bloodborne or something

pc port when

You haven't even played it so shut up.

First paragraph format.

Second line format.

WoG

Nah, that's not what I'm saying. I enjoyed the slower boss fights. It's just Aldrich is hyped up to be this big blob monster, and ends up being boring mechanically.

What handmaids?

With all its cool bosses and breathtaking views, there was one thing that was terrible in TRC, and that was the story. It had poignant stories in the Lapp questline and Gael's journey, but the overarching plot was a glorified fetch quest, and a bad one at that. You don't even know what you're looking for and why until you kill the final boss.

Compare it to AoA, which had one of the best stories in the franchise. The meta commentary on the series and the modern gaming industry in general was clever and rang very true. And in the end you face your own avatar - a fan of the series who likes it so much that he can't let go, even if it's detrimental to its quality and even its creator wants to move on. This would be a much better fight to end the series with, IMO.

Oh, yeah.
He's not even big.
Or a blob.
Just another concept ruined by nostaliga pandering attempt.

Orchid witches, and yes, you can get the crown, but it's probably the rarest drop in the game

>pc port when?
Never ever. Hope for emulation.

>after all that shit, all you get is one ( 1 ) line of dialogue from the painter loli and literally nothing else

To this day i still have no idea what my character's motivations for doing anything in AoA are. You meet Gael once, he gives you five lines of dialogue and fucks off forever until the next dlc.

The biggest regret I have about TRC that the part of the Ringed City itself wasn't bigger. Such a beautiful zone, I wish there were more of it, instead of going into the swamp after just a bit of exploration.

You promise him to show the painter flame before he lets you into the painting. You progress in search for the painter until eventually you meet the corvian settler, who explains the significance of the flame and what's going on in general. Then you find the painter and she confirms what you need to do. You're told on three separate occasions what you need to do and why.

Reddit pasta should be against site rules

Vilhelm basically hangs a lampshade on exactly that when he makes his seeker of truth speech. The entire monologue is basically just a very verbose way of asking you why the fuck you're doing what you're doing when it benefits nobody except people who want to burn. You could turn around at any time and just go back to doing your duty as Unkindled Ash, but nope, gotta unearth every secret and stick your nose in everything for the sake of completion.

That makes sense, thanks.

Seeing as there's so much waifufagging (if they ever make one) in Dark Souls IV you should have an ending where you choose one waifu and neglect your duty as linker of fire to live the rest of your laifu with your waifu

Speaking of waifus, which one is best?

Cat.

>Speaking of waifus, which one is best?
literally in the OP

Easy to just copy well made pasta from Reddit especially since you don't support dsg created pasta

is there a blue eye orb version of this? I tried to quickly MS paint it but it looks like ass

Traps are gay
Alvina? I've only played DS1 and DS3 because I'm a poorfag

>Gwyndoshit
>the best
Nah.
Gwyndolin is a ducking cunt.

>it's either vow or death
I'm at 120, but the host was doing ng+7 run with a fresh character.

Can i get help with Midir? Pass dsg on PC. At ring inner wall

Best waifu coming through

12 hours in paint

>Dark Souls IV
Never going to happen

>which one is best?

>Demon's Souls pvp was absolute garbage though
switch "demon souls" to "any souls game" and this statement will still be correct

There are relative levels of garbage, though, which is my point here.

>Demon's Souls pvp was absolute garbage
it had the best invasions which means it had the best pvp

Of course it's gonna happen, it's just not going to be called Dark Souls.

Schalquoir

Shanalotte or Karla depending on how lewd you want your immortal subservient waifu to be.

Le 5 min on phone image editor

>neglect your duty as linker of fire to live the rest of your laifu with your waifu
Except this describes two of the endings of DaS3?

Gwyndolin
but since no one can compete with a deity im going to be a bit more fair and will say Lucatiel

Yea but you don't really have a romantic relationship with firefu

Do you get any special reaction from Gael if you kill him in TRC before you interact with him in CotD?

I wonder how many weeks will it take me to get DMB by only getting summoned while fight clubbing.

the ones that sing to you and use dark magic, kind of plant zombie like?

danke user

There's also Anri if you became the Lord of Hollows

Scraping spear was stupid and comparable to PC hackers.

>ds3 having any thought put into it

I guarantee there's no special dialogue. Besides, it's in the future, how would he know

>moaning knight
>doesn't moan
what was his fucking problem

>splitleaf greatsword
>is actually a halberd

But she also dies to get married...

What the fuck is that dagger thingy where the weapon art is leaping the fuck around and being literally 24/7 inv framed? holy fuck that shit is annoying to deal with as a great weapon user.

Would've loved to parry that shit, but both were low HP and i havent gotten good enough to parry that confidently, never lucky.

i'm so sorry that you hate fun

>gundyr's halberd
>is actually bardiche

She doesn't. She's there to greet you in the ending cutscene.

Man, Miyazaki hates bardiches.

she's already your designated cocksleeve

>to make a complaint in an unhappy voice, usually about something that does not seem important to other people.
if all moaning k***hts are like eygon, it makes sense. Carim doesn't seem like a place for normal people

Brain Death Greatsword

Irina?

Quicksteppers basically hard counters ultras with no skill at all required. Against great weapons, you just need to stagger your attacks properly or nail them with something that has a long-lasting hitbox.

The moaning name comes from him using a shield made in the likeness of his sister that moans when you touch it.

That kind of hints that Eygon's also into making his sister moan if you catch my drift.

who is the best NPC in DS?

>That kind of hints that Eygon's also into making his sister moan if you catch my drift.
Don't give ENBfag more fuel for his sick perverted fire.

Fuck my bad, I've beaten every boss except the ringed city ones on my Lord of Londor Pyromancer run, haven't actually seen the cutscene. Kind of a bad surprise as I'm playing as a grill in my Lord of Londor playthrough, didn't know Anri would be in it so I had to marry guy Anri instead of grill Anri

degenerate

Navlaan

Remember how the Winged Knight's Bardiche is labelled as a Halberd?

Well, hello again.
You seem to be doing all right.
Need anything forged?

I'll be seeing you, then.
Be careful out there.

Ds1 Andre is the only NPC along with Laurentius that seems like he cares about you. Walking all the way to him in his small room to the Parish, to this little safe haven (at least once the Titanite Demon is dead) always makes me relax. Ds1 Firelink Shrine isn't relaxing, I'll always find it to be rather ominous.
I like using gear made by Andre, too. Broadsword, Bastard Sword, Warpick, the two metal shields, those are all great

What clothes did you waste on this bitch?

Desert Sorc set like every other horny Souls player

rip laurentius

Full turtle armor

Post your favorite boss themes from each souls game you played:

DS1:
Bell Gargoyles: youtube.com/watch?v=g7xpyhEw6H0
Gaping Dragon: youtube.com/watch?v=6ukC3N1rkzQ

DS2:
Ruin Sentinels: youtube.com/watch?v=mz1_3az6Hgs
Sir Alonne: youtube.com/watch?v=ztPGThfD_GY

DS3:
Soul of Cinder: youtube.com/watch?v=Z9dNrmGD7mU
Slave Knight Gael: youtube.com/watch?v=xggWJLgN-Es

Had to pick two each, these games have great music. Based jap orchestras.

I usually give her the infantry set
it looks warm and comfy

So you guys weren't shilling when you said das2 environments are comfy. It's only first half of vanilla but I'm really relaxed. Wish humanoid bosses had more diverse movesets tho. it's been quite boring except for mb lost sinner

how hard will vendrick be? [/spoielr]