The House Always Wins

>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
>Babbys first modding guide
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/a4aUaS09cMs
youtube.com/watch?v=uYHtoRJjOb4
youtube.com/watch?v=oaPP00uNkNI
youtube.com/watch?v=eoV7lw7YBG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Literally no mention of her parents being migrants
>All she tells you is that she lived in a trailer park like Fiddler's Green
>lol of course they immigrated
Uh huh

>Literally no mention of her parents being migrants
The whole point of giving them obvious accents was so that they wouldn't have to spell out the obvious.

Same shit they did with Tenpenny.

Is there a mod for NV that makes followers wear anything you give them, not just something that has a higher DT?

Groovatron lets you lock their equipment iirc.

youtu.be/a4aUaS09cMs
>the most emotional line deliveries in the game
>cut because keeping your companions alive is too hard for scrubs

>Same shit they did with Tenpenny.
>Makes a point of telling you he came across the ocean and found the tower and set up base
>Cait:"lol we lived in a trailer park"
>"same shit"

The only lines you'll rarely hear are the death lines, and you hear them if their affinity gets low enough or they leave for faction related reasons (Deacon, X6, Danse).

>>Makes a point of telling you he came across the ocean
Actually, he never once mentions he came across the ocean, all he mentions is that he found the tower and rebuilt it.

The only source from him coming across the ocean was Bethesda in a post-game interview

Does fallout 4 have anything like selective fire?
It makes me feel operator.

>Covenant turrets don't count as defense
>also cannot be removed and replaced with new ones

And no such post-release information about Cait.
Really gets the noggin joggin

They wouldn't need to, in the intervene where they talked about Tenpenny, they specifically mention that they included NPCs like Tenpenny so let players know.

They already covered future NPCs in the process.

>~disable

>~potentially break your save with console commands to disable world objects

It doesn't break saves. Neither does mark for delete or any varation of. You can break quests, and put holes in the world, but it won't corrupt your save.

Source: Literally thousands of hours of Bethesda console command rodeos.

Basically the only way to corrupt saves now (F4 is resilient and there's few scripted mods for it) are some of the sloppy hackjob shitscript mods for say, Skyrim. 75% of the top 10 pages of mods for LE and SE will corrupt your save eventually, let alone if you remove them (though you can clean/fix it if you're autistic.)

>he still plays without Scrap Everything mod
Bruuh..

Yeah that's the best way.

Workshop Rearranged + Scrap Everything + Place Everywhere = good times

Though last time I did that combination, it still missed shit like barnacles which are a fucking nightmare to remove manually as anywhere with a single one has 15000 that you get to manually console out.

>It doesn't break saves.
Yes it does, and I've seen countless cases of people who disabled world objects and had their settlements and other stuff completely broken (rubbish navmesh, unable to place new objects, crashing, etc.).

Even simple settlement mods that add new objects if not uninstalled properly will permanently break your workshop menu. You definitely broke your save at one point, you just don't know it yet.

>place everywhere
>shackling yourself to a third party script extender that is notorious for being slow to update

if I repack elianora's ba2s with their stupid coffee shit removed will the props have the default textures or do I have to manually add them?

Dont forget " conquest ".

What are your PC specs if you mind me asking.

Not sure if it's the same issue from Skyrim, may or may not be.
In Skyrim if your PC has shit memory the game can fuck up and slap you with purple textures instead of proper ones. I had 4k Argonian textures on a scrap-spare-parts toaster PC, and Argonians often came up with purple bodies.

why is danse so gay

synths are gay

Just wanted to say you guys are alright, even Caitfag. But not that guy with the chinless brown waifu. That man is blind.

Danse is NOT gay. DELETE THAT

he was made for infiltration, and to specifically appeal to maxson

maxson's gay

>play as a girl
>curie becomes a synth

n o i c e

>elianora coffee cup.

Funnily enough with how pro that image is, I thought it was some new addition to the CC, but nope. Some jap put it together.

An R9 380X slightly overclocked and a Ryzen 1700 at 3.7Ghz, with 16GB DDR4 @ 2933 Mhz
I'm replacing the GPU with a Vega 64 in a week.

oh no doubt, maxson is real fuckin gay

tbf that m150 outdoes the CC pretty easily
>Institute PA
no contest

> maxson's gay
Maxon is real chad. He literally drowned Sarah Lyons with his endless stream of semen

Man I get proud of my preset, but then I see yours and it's so much better.

>so much dof the background becomes an oil painting
what is this even supposed to look like?

SO THIS IS THE POWDER OF ENB!

Don't feel bad, yours isn't that bad outside of the heavy orange tint.

Damn. Wish I had that shit. Currently playing FO4 on a cheap laptop. Aside from subpar frames and running at basically minimum everything, I also get heavy audio lag when too much 'audio' is going on.

Miniguns, heavy rain. Sound stutters and delays. Blows my damn ears out as I try to fight Supers at 25 fps.

See that low quality, stretched ground surface in the distance, covered in dark red specks?
That's the fucking base ground texture, the very bare minimum. At least the upscale blur hides the jaggies while ingame...

I have it set up so it only does that up close. It backs off heavy pretty quickly. Couple steps back and there would be any blur. It's a compromise between heavy DoF(that I like) and actually being able to play the game.

Yeah I was going for a fall look but I overcompensated with the tinting. I'm still trying to reign it back and get a better balance with the hues.

Hey man I had my own shitbox gaming times as well, but I could build my own gaming PC eventually. I'm sure you'll get something better eventually.

If you want to add a tint without overdoing it, use the ambient lighting tint feature and just give it a slight orange boost (default is white which means no tint). Also try to use the default enbeffect.fx shader config to tame the saturation and contrast.
Pic related is sunset with orange tint.
The good thing about ENB tints is that they are time of day dependant so you can have orange tint during the day and blue tint at night, to have a very natural but colorful ENB that works well at all times.

what's the essential fallout kino besides the road and mad max?

>tfw just destroyed Railroad while wearing Power Armour and wielding Laser Gatling Gun

Christ, my erection couldn't be higher ..

Oh that's great advice, I'll try that when I get back on the game. Thanks!

You could probably make a mod for it

No I'm a dumb idiot and can't even script basic quests.

Cheers man. Just real world shit comes before games aye, cash situation is strict. Even my proper desktop is falling behind, which isn't a nice feeling. Still having somewhere to live is nicer than fixing my pc.

Six String Samurai

>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=uYHtoRJjOb4

>Full movie is officially on youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=oaPP00uNkNI

>ANYONE WHO RUNS IS A SYNTH
>ANYONE WHO STANDS STILL IS A WELL-DISCIPLINED SYNTH

The only reason I could afford my new PC parts was that I moved in back with my parents after living on my own for almost 3 years. Once you don't have rent and food and minimal transportation costs suddenly there's a lot of shit you can buy.

What are you using to tint everything at the moment, a palette?

Film Workshop's hue tint tool

Then learn how to do it

I'm not familiar with any visual mods that aren't ENB so I can't give any advice, but usually it's better to leave tints for a subtle final edit of the lighting. I made Dynamo ENB which has some seriously strong orange tint, people seem to like it a lot but personally I think it's really bad now.
The less tints, the better in my opinion.

And all will end up dead.
For the Commonwealth O!

Posting best waifu, Cait a shit.

Cheers for your 2 cents man. I think I'll start putting cash aside in a second account. Probably for irl shitshow occurrences too, let alone PC parts.

Seeing this shit happen regularly is annoying and worrisome. That's in Diamond City.

Ahem

>NCR cum dumpster

Anyone else think it's a shame that there were no legion companions in FNV?

Nope.

Why not?

Not really since Legion is for edgy 12yo.

Because the Legion companion they were going to have was
>MUH BULL! MUH BEAR!
Ulysses, and I could barely stand him for Lonesome Road

>Anyone else think it's a shame you can't hang out with /pol9k/
No, just no.

What the FUCK was his problem?

Just for the option of it, might be a refreshing change of pace from all the NCR loving/Legion hating companions

Ulysses was a deranged madman that decided the Courier was everything wrong with the world

yeah but it takes the fun out of rollplaying if only one side is developed
there just weren't that many missions for the legion and it felt unfinished

>wanting to hang around niggers of FNV

Come one guys.

Its hard to "finish" a faction whose only action is to murder, rape, and pillage, everyone who isn't them, and cares nothing for any sort of actual diplomacy.

Cait isn't strong without drugs
Cait's accent is dumb
Cait's outfit is out of place
Cait's backstory is emotionally limp
Cait's face isn't appealing and must be saved by artists
Cait is a bad person and only seeks help for personal gain
Cait is a flat character

Cait is a lost cause
And you'll never save her

Cass is hot and all but she'd cuck you without a moments hesitation.

This.

Caitfag is shit, just like their waifu.

>companions for a faction that has like 5 quests anyway
I mean, theres raul but hes more neutral towards them

>vegetable starch isn't food

>each piece gives 5 adhesive

No it isn't.

But it is adhesive, which is far more valuable.

>tfw over 2k hours in
>didn't know that

if you ate pure starch you would become ill

starch and water is how people usually make homemade glue for stuff like paper-mache

Well no, you add it to food.

It'd be like drinking oil simply because it's a liquid.

Strong? Kicking a drug habit takes strength. Her even being alive implies strength. She has no reason to be alive, she even talks about killing herself. She's gotten nothing, literally no parts in her life were good. From childhood to rape city to combat zone, her life circumstance is so unlucky and unfair. So saying she isn't strong is obviously false since she's standing here today.

Cait's accent being dumb is your opinion, and I can't speak to taste since that's subjective. I happen to like it.

An outfit being out of place doesn't really make sense either. It's just jeans and boots, which saying those are out of place is frankly ridiculous, and a corset which is logical for an entertainer who is the headline fighter at an entertainment venue. Plus this complaint is just silly in the first place considering what people wear in this setting.

Her backstory being ineffectual is another subjective thing and I'm not going to go into this since it's just speculation but you're probably just one of those people that are typical here who think it's maturity or some other misguided notion to not be invested in things.

Pic related is an in game screenshot so saying she ins't pretty, while subjective enough that it's legitimate you're not attracted to her personally, is incorrect if you go as far as to say she isn't appealing. Don't confuse your tastes with indicating something objective. You meant to say "I don't find her appealing personally", in which case what you said is true.

Cait being a bad person is something I've autistically wall-of-texted before but the summary is that her joining a good-aligned SS in the first place shows she's not rotten to her core, and that it's more likely that she's actually a grey character who is selfish and self-serving because of her upbringing but has the capacity to do good, and her romance dialogues reveal a much softer person.

So you're implying people don't generally drink oil simply because it's a liquid?

you could probably make the argument for drinking something like vegetable oil as a survivalist for calories and fats.
starch though would just make you anemic.

>people don't drink olive oil

He tried to preach some inane bullshit to the Courier but the Courier just kept typing cam in the console every time he tried to talk. Eventually he got a few explosive 50cal rounds in the back of his head. That was his problem.

Who the fuck DRINKS olive oil?
What the fuck.

You're supposed to sprinkle it over food, not drink it like water.

>tfw you knock him into that pit with the missile with the flag after baiting him and tanking a burst of 12.7mm

Just got 4 the other day.

Can I just ignore settlements? I got this game to shoot raiders with increasingly blinger guns, I don't give a fuck about playing minecraft for Preston and Junkie Grandma.

I completely ignored settlement crap in all my playthroughs. You're not exactly losing out on much content, other than the radiant quests from settlements and shit.

>Can I just ignore settlements?
yes

the problem is every 400 feet theres a new settlement and alot of the named locations are settlement locations

>the problem is every 400 feet theres a new settlement and alot of the named locations are settlement locations
I love this meme

>You're supposed to sprinkle it over food

Or a splash. Just a bit. youtube.com/watch?v=eoV7lw7YBG4

>mfw that guy got triggered when he said 'it wasn't exactly a pikeys picnic'

Reasonable genius or delusional megalomaniac?

Reasonable genius with megalomania

House is anything but reasonable. At almost every step of his master plan he has self sabotaged himself, and done the worst thing possible, which is why he is in a losing situation at the start of the game.

Has there been any major updates to fallout 4 since this version