/fhg/ - For Honor General

Mr. Bones Edition

Send to the graveyard: >Season 3 Info:
pastebin.com/wENXbKNh

For Honor v1.14.1 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-302393-16/for-honor-v1141-patch-notes

>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UFv0iP5Ggp8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Actual previous thread , my bad

this is the end

ded gaem

Should shinobis backflip cost more stam? In 1v1 scenarios its petty obnoxious how he can consistently spam kick into backflip. Shinobi has all the tools to be pretty much untouchable against most of the cast. I know in dominion this works out a bit differently, but what do you guys think?

So, what rework do you think they have planned for Conq ? Swapping superior block so that it activates only on full guard and no more untechable grabs after blocking a heavy ?

so its a week after season ends that we find out about ronin and then a week after that when season pass gets him right

probably, yeah

why haven't they gave a meaningful nerf to PK yet?

Yes
Considering they just bufffed for shitters who bandwagoned onto ninja. Doubt they would revert it. Back you had to manage your stam like a good player since you had high stam consuming moves and 90Hp. But nobody likes a challenge so let’s just buff numbers and health for some reason....
t.Rep 12 ninja

because not too many people play her anymore honestly (I'm not even shitposting I dont see them that often) and most players are too spastic with her to do anything substantial with her cancerous kit

Should remove her from the game then

It's just surprising that they didn't after all she was constantly complained about and the complaints only stopped because Cent was a bigger issue at the time

Because someone on the team mains her. They also realized that the community are a bunch of pussies that bow down to 1v1 fags.
>hey let’s do a black out for the nerfing of PK!!
>devs finally slap her wrist with a ruler
>she’s still top tier and shits all over everyone except warlord.
>community goes back to shitposting, and demand others be nerfed

More like completely new moves

wasn't the blackout about steel gain?

Give me your spooky forhonor pics /fhg/. I need them for a folder

are these random ornaments you get in the event permanent or nah

all event items are permanent once you unlock them

How do I play him? I just started and the allblock feinting into shield bash is cool

When does Shield Bash confirm a heavy? How can I tell when my flail is charged?

The entire way they buffed and nerfed shinobi is retarded.
In the nerf, along with his kick stam nerf, and removal of double dash gb they should have removed all his hyper armor on all moves.
Left his kick speed to pre nerf levels or atmost increase side kick to 500ms
Give his back flips some i frames.
(maybe)confirm a heavy after his second kick

You wouldn't be able to use it as a raw opener or trade since people would hit you out of it now, but it's actually useful as a counter and for real mixups

whatever they do to him, he needs nothing but buffs across the board, speed, damage and utility. hes the weakest character in the game by miles now

>retard

why aren't bots that replace players level 3?

Seaon 4

Whats the best way to farm effects and ornaments?

pvai brawl

Slowest attacks in the game
Lowest damage in the game
Average HP despite being a heavy
No true combos
Can't feint properly
Feinting with full block freezes stamina regen for like 10 seconds
Below average range
No unblockable attacks or special chain finishers or mix ups-other than finishing a 600ms infinite with an even slower finisher
No stun attacks, no bleed or poison attacks, no armor moves, no crush counters, no tripping attacks besides sprint bash(easy to dodge, easy to punish, easy to see coming because conq runs so slow, and is unsafe unles it kills as you can immediately GB a conq that takes a heavy off this) has superior block on heavies but it rarely guarantees a hit and only works consistently on very specific attacks
Shield bash is slower than almost every other bash type attack besides maybe Law's shove and it doesn't give you a 50/50 and has the lowest damage confirm of any bash and it is highly prone to missing for arbitrary reasons

"b-b-but he blocks good and if i dont have my ADHD meds all topped up thats really annoying" I hear you say. Well fuck you. Conq is garbage purely because of numbers and a lack of utility. He needs buffs and thats all

You tell me user, I'm only getting 1 thing every 3-5 games.

his zone is 500ms and outside of GB range, and his deflect game is almost unpunishable

conq is a big problem simply because he removes your heavy attack button from the game, he needs something else

Guess what, the game isn't tuned for tournament level playing like actual fighters.
Against a player with average skill level conq is too strong.
In an ordinary match he'll just block any major damage and instantly punish anything you might throw at him.

only confirms a heavy if it's a heavy bash (shield bash after heavy or allblock)
You can also confirm one now if you do a foward dash shield bash and do a side heavy in tbe direction there gaurd isn't on.
You get a heavy after your running bash but it leaves you vulnerable to gb.
You wan't
In 1v1s you wa t to just psuedo deflect everyone. Keep your gaurd where they attack from the most and dash block every light you see for a free shield bash light. The window is much larger than a deflect window.
>being this much of a crying shitter
Do people forget that simply increasing his recovery would make him broken tier again?
He's better than half the cast in 1s still and has more utility as a knight heavy in dom than alot of heroes. Ya he's shit and and isn't fun to play despite being "counter pick" the hero, but throwing buffs to every aspect of him is retarded. You can still psuedo deflect every light and turtle everything else to nearly everyone. No one likes playing against that since it's boring yet it's still tje most effective way to play him that will beat most players. It's not that conq is utter shit, his design is flawed, the most flawed of any the heros.

WHY THE FUCK IS WARDEN SO FUCKING SLOW NOW

I remember him being a sanic

Sprint speed stat got removed, but don't worry. Lawbringer still has the second highest base sprint speed along with the most tracking on his running attack. Despite being a vanguard heavy hybrid.

There's no way to fix Conq without giving him completely new moves which im thankful they're doing

you can't out run the law

I dont care about the fucking Lawbringer
I want my warden back

Its duel.

>5 minute staring contest x 5
no thanks

Jesus Christ what is even going on? I've played 10 games of brawl vs ai in a row now and not a single thing. People keep a spitting out numbers like 100% or 60% and I don't see it.

Do you have champ status?

You got champ status nigga? It boosts item drop rate every match

I wonder how realism fags are dealing with this

I think they all left when the sports emotes were added

>orochi backdashes forever
Why are assassins autistic

Saw one on plebbit who will probably deinstall if they also implement christmas hats.
How are there even realismfags in a game where katanas can cut armor

why the fuck my game get stuck at the warning bullshit
any fix for this?can't find anything online

>Swords cutting armor
>Wooden samurai armor
>Naked ass vikings
>Shoulder bashes delivering more percussive disruption than pollaxes and dane axes
>The one motherfucker who stabs with his sword has the most spatulate sword tip out of everyone.
Yeah this game was never about realism.

>Warlord dragged me all the way to the fucking ledge with the fucking magnetic shield.

Is this for fucking real?

So why do Berserker and Gladiator have the same sprint speed as Lawbringer?

and why are Kensei and Highlander slower than Lawbringer? Seroiusly Zerker and Glad (and Orochi too) need to be as fast as Shinobi and PK. Then Kensei and and HL need to be as fast as Warden.

I have no idea why kensei is so slow. His weapon is kinda heavy but surely not heavier than Warden's

Wait, so I have to spend the 2000 steel from the event that I would get extra for champion status to get sensible drop rates?
Why does Ubi only know what they are doing when it comes to steel?

They should standardize sprint speed whitin categories classes
assassins>vanguards>heavy
And hybrids are combined
Law is faster than heavys but slower than vanguards
Nobu is slower than assassin but faster than vanguard
Valk is vanguard speed since she's a heavy/assassin hybrid
Cent is nobu speed
Highlander is law speed.shinobi would actually be fast since he would have pk base speed now along with super sprint.

Sush user, now go buy those masks before the events over to save 5k steel.

So i used my saved dosh to get the halloween outfit, and i got the pulled under effect for my main too. What else is there to get? Some stupid ornaments?

Yes and a battle outfit. But this one is kinda good. the symbols at least.

I agree.

>tfw teammate intentionally knocks you off a ladder

et tu, lawfag

>You only get a chance to get something of the new stuff and even so you get a small chance to get something for the hero you main not to mention there are multiple things to obtain for every hero on a limited time even.

Is Roman fucking insane?

youtube.com/watch?v=UFv0iP5Ggp8

Would anyone here actually like to see these helmets in For Honor? I honestly think a few of them look kinda cool...

>never really understand /fhg/ complaining about duels
>play tourney as a lawbringer
>never lose a single match
>get placed in diamond 4
>after 30 minutes of waiting finally get in
>it's all pks, nobus, and raiders using maximum cheese tactics
Oh...

I remember when i really got into Chivalry, and i used the couple of dollars in my steam wallet to buy the really ugly looking rat helmet. I got insulted in every game. It was kinda funny actually

>Do around 20 matches vs AI
>Not a single drop

Fuck this i give up, not gonna waste more time on some fucking RNG crap.

>trying out lawbringer, playing duel
>face an orochi
>spams thanks when he wins
>beats me 3-2
>messages me after "lol nice try weeb XD"

the absolute state of this persons life

>'lol nice try weeb XD'
what caused that, do you have a weeb account name or something?

Winning duels as Shugo seems really easy with the hyper armor and being able to use Demon's Embrace with a wall bounce, should had picked him up sooner.

no its just my own first name kek, no weeb emblem either
maybe he doesnt know what it means

are you in the samurai faction?, that's the only thing that i can think of

knight faction
it really came out of nowhere, he must just use it for everything

I really like the Pulled Under effect for emotes. The hands don't strike me as dark and edgy as much as they strike me as fun loving ghost hands from another dimension that want to come to the For Honor dimension for a party.

If you do a "cheering" or upbeat emote with them equipped, it's like they are cheering with you and it's really fun and cute. Like a demonic cheer squad.

Fuck i really hate that you have to pick the team colors too

Fucks with the fashion too much desu

Brawl vs AI literally doesnt give me anything but dominion works. Matches take too long though, considering how many things there are to collect

dominion vs ai is fairly quick with people who aren't dreadful

Brawl Versus AI drops stuff but at a very slow rate. I have found that duels against players actually have the best time/drop ratio if you don't care about winning and just go super aggressive.

But user, how could you possibly identify your enemies from your allies without team colours? It's not like there's a gigantic nameplate and health bar that's constantly over a player's head.

Elimination Vs. AI is fast as fuck and gives me good drop rates desu. Of course it requires being in a region where you can find such a match at all. Not sure if MM off works.

MM off doesn't work for drops, I tried it.

>Farm halloween shit as kensei so i dont feel bad for losing.

>Hit charged heavy as a Goki and kill three guys
>HACKER HACKER HACKER

I am fucking tired of this shit

>Feeling bad for losing anyway

It's a casual game for retards, user. Don't sweat it.

Is that what you tell yourself lol haha

My winrate is around 70% against players in all modes, so I think I do fine. Not amazing, but pretty good. For Honor is a game mainly about fucking around after having a few drinks or something, you know? It's not high intensity.

Wait, you can get the Halloween rewards from other playlists?
Fuck me.

Anything with matchmaking on.

>Peacekeeper that just runs around object at point constantly waiting for backup
>Doesn't come to point unless she can sneak up undetected and stab my ass
>If i catch her sneaking she runs away and does that little dance
>and she was accompanied by Shinobi that only does long range attacks

Fun times.

its funny since peacekeeper is one of the few heroes that can hold her own in a gank

Idea: chasing an enemy should give you a speed boost to catch up to them. If they are facing away from you or backing away, you should get a movement speed bonus so you can catch up to them.

>5th LB i've seen with the tourney ornament.
I can't put myself under the stress of dueling.

Fuck i want it though.

wow it's like they're playing their characters to their fullest advantage. It's totally not like stalling and waiting for help to arrive isn't a valid tactic or anything.

or sneaking up on an open when their open for an attack.

I'm not saying PK isn't a problem but you should be mad about people playing characters effectively.

I get your point but stabbing and running away is kinda annoying gameplay.

So is blocking every single move and dodging at the cost of no stam

>Be on M&K
>Win a duel
>Accidentally say Sorry! Instead of Good Fight! because you somehow hit the ` key and the menu didn't pop up

Jesus fuck why is Shugo so fucking strong in duel this shit is easy mode

>parry
>gb into wall then shug hug
i don't see why people say shug is bad

Because he has no openers (lol) and because he is very vulnerable to characters that have fast and aggressive unblockable openers. The second one is true, or would be true, if there wasn't the option to back off really fast by locking off and on while walking backwards.

I mean the first one is true too but seriously who the fuck attacks first as a turtle character

The only people who say Shugoki is strong are most of the shitters on reddit who don't simply don't understand how good Shugoki's punish game is. Because those shitters try being offensive instead of just doing what the best thing to do in duels is. (fucking hug a wall and turtle)

>I threw out light attacks that take forever and got parried and then killed that means that this character is trash.

Is the mentality that goes on in the sub most of the time.

Same goes for Orochi he can top light on reaction to a light of things and it does stupidly good damage. People are just predictable with it, get parried and die, then say he's trash tier and only have 2 moves when all he need is one to turtle and punish.

my main point is. Duels fucking suck.