/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65518745
discord.gg/7aMtMVq
epicmafia.com/game/6251179
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So I just finished playing V3.
Should I play through the additional content? Honestly I kind of feel empty and disappointed after that shitshow of an ending.

kaede

Mugi!

I love Tenko!

HA!

Shirogane best girl!

I wanna hug tenkogal

Momny!!!

Cuddling with my darling husband!

Is the party stillgoing on?

I want to fuck Kaito!

You DON'T get it, if Atua takes any form, that just means it was a generated and hacked Blastoise with the move Transform, DON'T LET IT FOOL YOU

Silly user, turtles aren't made of fur, how could they be a furry if they're not made of fur?

Best giri.

Man, what the hell... I thought we'd have at least 20 minutes of comfy shitposting before someone baked. Cheap.

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

Angie and her beloved Saihara!

I love Junko!

kaede!

I love Kirumi!

It's over CxT, you killed it

Miu big family

That looks like a very awkward threesome.

I can't believe Danganronpa is 30 years old now.

Hey I know how to shit this thread up again.
Kirifag and /v/, come out! Embrace us with your presence!

kaede.

Why? The center guy gets to

bone

both of them.

Rarepairs for the win

Hi, drg! What's cooking?

sauce?

I love her stinky sister! But I love Junko even more and I have an entire room with pictures of Junko for the purposes of worship!

Say somethinf nice about your favorite dangan in your native language.

>Ella es la razón detrás de mis más grandiosos y fructíferos actos. Sin ella pierdo el impulso de vivir y de mejorar. La amo como nunca he llegado amar a otra persona.

GORILLA POWER!

>tfw no moe-tan gf

Animator!

I like your style.

Gundham is an alpha male

It does, but also looks hot.

Made me chuckle.

Kaedead

The strip's right, though
Shoujo manga is all this ship is good for

gorilla

MONACA~!!!

>They had crazy fun after this
What did he mean by this?

>Ouma x Hoshi x Kaito

New thread, new Tenko! Yes I'm a girl, please don't pretend to be me ;-;

piano baka!
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=65518745

I'd fuck Junko if she looked like this.

'''girl'''

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Korekiyo Shinguji. His humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of anthropology most of the references will go over a typical player's head. There's also Korekiyo's seesaw trick, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal killing method draws heavily from Kazutaka Kodaka literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depth of his crime, to realize that it's not just inventive- it says something deep about LOVE. As a consequence people who dislike Korekiyo Shinguji truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the deep meaning in Korekiyo's ritual, which itself is a cryptic reference to The Caged Child I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Kazutaka Kodaka's genius unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Korekiyo Shinguji tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

私want nachn abbraccio eгo และ 놀다 同 lui

I might grow a crush on you you're so positive and happy!

Hello Tenkogal!

Be my gf

Watchin some bad anime with some buddies!

>nachn
nach...

She's or he's mine, I like them either way

I think Kuzu broke, we should turn him off or on again.

discord.gg/7aMtMVq
/drg/ discord

Waiting for my packages to come, one of them is Dangan related, I bought it after someone here brought it to my attention. Also, I'm watching a marathon of Spoony reviewing the Ultima games.

You don't have to believe me if you don't wanna!
I-I'm not good enough for you, user!
*goes to kiss you*
Hi Junkoanon! How are you?

Cure me with bananas, that will work, cure me with bananas, that always works. Bananas are good for you.
Gonta likes bananas right? All the boys like bananas right?
Kaede's hair kinda looks like a banana, all the boys need to like Kaede! Woo hoo! I'm not broken, fuck you!

Trying and failing, badly to install the first C&C.

えええ!?

二カ国語と思うきゃ実はポリグロットだったの?
凄い!
全然知らなかった

Fuckin' virgins getting their pants wet already!

I'm good, I think I'm finally getting out of this sick slump I've been in, what about you?

It seems senpai has been lost to shit tier internet. I shall do the honors then.
Kyoko is best girl btw.

didn't your tumblr that you linked yourself have a post about your tranny process
you shouldnt lie on the internet

I love Maki.

Did you drink some more of your "non alcoholic" Sake, Kuzu?

>*goes to kiss you*
I feel so special

This is so sweet...
A little stressed but good otherwise! Make sure to get lots of vitamins!

Does Moe-kun feel jealous for your love for Moekiyo?

Il est mignon, mignon!

I want Maki to stab me!

>tenkogal's tumblr
Where?

>tfw I'm waiting for my Danganronpa stuff to get shipped but I keep ordering more which means I'll have to wait ever longer for everything to get shipped
A true cycle of despair.

Fuyuhiko since you're Japanese, how about we have a conversation? 俺の一番ワイフはマキだよ!彼女はとてもかわいいでしょうね?
君のはペコならどうしてが少し説くをしますください

So what exactly did Korekiyo do to him?

but you are not Kaito

She's special, so please don't take advantage of her.

Why would my lovely hummingbird feel jealous over a drawing? That's just insecure...

Thank you Doppelganger, but I ready posted this.

More like a banana-melon hybrid

Good night everyone!

Is there a collection of all of those anywhere?

I would never!

自殺してください

You think Legos are a little to big for her?

Saakelin hyvä perse

Cute!

それは日本語の教訓ですか?

Yeah, she might eat them.

I'm not sure what you're talking about... But you can believe whatever you want!
I linked my art blog!

You know what

Excuse me? Call me Inspector Lestrade, and I inspect all of you, non-alcoholism doesn't exist because it's an oxymoron, it's a paradox, so that concludes my inspection, also, Saihara's eyelashes are cool, okay

;)

>俺の一番ワイフはマキだよ!彼女はとてもかわいいでしょうね?
>かわいい
死ね

I know what you mean.
I still got two more packages coming in within the next two or so weeks, one being Ryoma's hat, and the other a Monokuma Nendoroid, and I gotta save up for some Vita games coming throughout the rest of the year.

it's not really my place to post it, sorry. looks like it's been removed anyways

epicmafia.com/game/6251179

save us from despair

>tranny process
Do you people make things up for entertainment or

Get her megabloks then